Bikers Use a Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storiemax
storiemax
267 Followers

I kneeled down on the pad and started to stretch out. At that point my wife spoke up and said she didn't want to stay her any longer. She asked me if we could go home. I didn't see any reason we couldn't, so I started packing up the camp. I had tossed her a pillow and she just stretched out on that pad and took a nap while I packed up everything. When I had everything loaded and ready to go I went to my wife and shook her lightly to wake her up. I told her we were ready and she stood up and walked over to the car and climb in the passenger side and closed the door. I decided to follow her lead and picked up the mat, pillow and the clothes I had left out for her to ware and jumped in the car to head for home.

Our life has been different after that event. My wife no longer has a will of her own, to clarify, she has become a true submissive. She willfully gives herself up to be used how ever I wish to do so. I don't mind at all, in fact I'm really enjoying it. I've even shared her with a few friends but I'll save that story for another time.

storiemax
storiemax
267 Followers
12