Biking Ch. 03

Story Info
Julie and Katherine go for another ride.
2.3k words
4.36
46k
9
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 06/11/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessicak
jessicak
110 Followers

Julie sat and reflected on the morning. She was sitting on her couch, in her living room of her apartment. She was naked and exhausted from having just orgasmed once again. She thought back to her ride with Katherine. To losing all her clothes and having to get back into her apartment with just panties on. She did it, but not unseen. She was spotted by an older couple that was just heading out. She remembered hearing their criticism of her, but she ignored them and rushed to her apartment and got out of her clothes. And masturbated. Masturbated a lot.

Her stomach was rumbling as it was now time to grab lunch. As she was microwaving a burrito, her phone rang. She went and picked it up.

"Hello, this is Julie."

"Hi, Jules, it's Katherine. I take it you made it home alright this morning. I was thinking about the fact that you still owe me a dare. I'd like to cash in on that yet today, if you aren't busy."

Cash in on that? I'm not paying that debt. No way. I'm done with her. I'd rather ride alone than naked. Of course I'm busy. "No, I'm not busy. Was just grabbing a bite to eat and trying to decide what to do with my afternoon." Why did she say that? What was she thinking?

"Good. I'm meeting a couple of friends to go for a countryside ride and thought you might want to ride along. You're still up for some biking, aren't you?" she asked with what seemed like a grin on her face.

"Yeah, I guess so," was all Julie could reply.

"Great, I'll pick you up at your place. Tell me where you live. We'll load your bike with mine. I'll bring your clothes from this morning and you can wear those. Meet me at your apartment, naked. Got it?"

Got it? No! No way am I meeting you in my apartment naked. I shouldn't even tell you where I live. "I got it." How could she? Was she a glutton for punishment?

She took out her burrito and ate it. No need to get dressed. She sat down and had herself another round of masturbation before Katherine arrived.

She was just getting her energy back when she got the knock on her door. She peeked through the eye hole and saw Katherine, and reluctantly opened the door. The door was no more than cracked open and Katherine came barging in.

"You've got a nice place here," she said and she sat her bag down and ruffled through it. She tossed Julie's clothes to her. "Here put these on and we'll get going. No need for panties. My you do look sexy," she said with a grin.

Julie took the clothes and quickly pulled on her shorts. She then grabbed the bra and fumbled with it in her haste. She wanted to cover up from Katherine's piercing glance. She got her bra on and finally her top.

"Let's roll," Katherine said as Julie slipped on some socks and her biking shoes.

They climbed into Katherine's car and drove for about an hour. Julie was quiet at first, but Katherine began chatting about this, that and the other thing, as if they had been longtime friends and nothing weird had just happened. But something weird had happened. Julie had stripped naked in front of her, met her at her apartment naked, and even orgasmed in front of her. And now she was in her car, wondering where she was off to and what would happen. She thought she should be scared. What if Katherine left her naked again. And this time without her own vehicle. And why was she getting excited by that thought?

They finally pulled into a quiet country lane with what looked to be an old abandoned barn on the property, and nothing else. They pulled up next to another car, and when they came to a stop a redhead and brunette stepped out. Katherine and Julie stepped out as well.

"Hi, Tonya," she said to the brunette, "this is Julie. And Julie this is Tony and Sara."

They all shook hands and then quickly went about unloading their bikes. In a matter of ten minutes they were back on the road, on their bikes. The scenery was very serene and beautiful. Julie took it in as they road and everyone made small talk.

They had ridden for a full hour and had not met one vehicle the entire time. Julie was enjoying the peace and quiet, and hoped to find out exactly where this was so she could come back and ride again.

Then suddenly Katherine had to go and ruin the whole thing by mentioning that her and Julie had raced the past two days. Tonya and Sara were hanging on every word as Katherine explained how the whole events unfolded. Luckily she didn't know about what Julie had done after going home. She was embarrassed enough as it was.

"Well, it sounds like you are the adventurous type," Sara said. "Would you like to race now?"

Julie looked at all the other women. No way did she want to race. She wasn't that fast. And she didn't want to end up exposing herself again. Why couldn't they just enjoy the ride for what it was. "I'd rather not. After riding this morning, I don't think I would have the legs for it."

"Oh, you definitely have the legs for it," Katherine said in a somewhat mocking tone. "How about this? We'll race back to the cars. First one to the lane wins. The second one has to strip down to bra and panties. Third one has to strip naked. The last place one has to strip naked and receive some sort of penalty. What does everyone think?"

The color drained from Julie's face. She knew she couldn't beat Katherine. She wasn't sure about the other two, but at best case scenario she would end up in bra and panties, and she didn't even have any panties on. She hoped the other two would fight back on this.

Tonya seemed to smile a bit, which made Julie think Tonya might be fairly fast. Sara, on the other hand, didn't appear as eager to participate, which meant that maybe she didn't want to do this. This could be her out.

"I'm in," said Tonya.

"Well, I don't know. I've never been very quick in a race. But I'll do it if Julie does," said Sara.

No way in hell. I'm not doing it. I don't want to be naked, even if I could beat Sara. Nope. Not gonna happen. "I guess if everyone else wants to, we can. But I would rather not."

"Oh, come on, it will just be a little friendly competition," said Katherine.

"Alright, I'll do it," she reluctantly gave in.

The four women turned around and started to head back. Having ridden over an hour, Julie knew that most of the ride should just be casual until they got closer. At least that's what she hoped for. They continued riding at their same pace when all of the sudden Sara took off ridding really face. This made Julie nervous.

"Don't worry about her," said Tonya. "She'll tire out and most likely end up coming in last. Let's just ride our steady pace."

They continued on and sure enough Sara never really got that far ahead of them. In fact, she seemed to be tiring quite a lot. This made Julie feel much better about her chances.

Julie could make out the barn along the countryside, off in the far distance. They had since caught and passed Sara. She wondered if maybe she should just try to take off now? If she waited too long, she would end up losing. Well, third at least. Once she got within what she estimated to be a mile, Julie started pedaling as fast as she could. She was riding along and the others hadn't caught up with her yet. She felt like she could win. She could see the other two coming fast, with Sarah a little behind them.

Then, as fortune would have it, her rear tire blew. She did her best to slow down without falling down. She rolled to a stop as Katherine and Tonya flew past her. Then about a half minute later Sara flew past her too. And here she was, a flat with about a quarter mile to go. She got off her bike and pushed it the last quarter mile and then up the long lane. How could this happen to her. She walked up to the cars as the others were sitting there drinking down their water and talking about how they finished.

"Bad luck," Katherine said. "I think you could have won if it wasn't for your flat."

"Yeah, instead Katherine had to beat me by mere inches," Tonya lamented.

"There was no way I was going to catch you," Sara added.

All of this did little to calm down Julie. She knew she lost. She wondered if they would really make her pay up her end of the loss. She had really hoped not. She was really starting to hate biking.

"Well, I suppose it is time to pay up," Katherine said with a grin. "Who wants to go first?"

The girls all looked at each other. It appears that nobody really wanted to. Then Tonya stood up. "I guess I'm first." Tonya appeared somewhat nonchalant as she slipped off her shoes. She then reached down and peeled up her skin tight shirt, revealing a black sports bra beneath. She then looked at everyone sitting around and put her hands on her shorts and peeled them down, revealing a black cotton thong. She picked up both clothing items and handed them to Katherine.

"Your turn," Tonya said as she sat down next to Sara.

Sara looked very nervous as she stood up. She looked at everyone and then unable to hold eye contact, she peeled off her skin tight shirt, revealing a gray sports bra that had become damped with her sweat. She slipped off her shoes as she then reached down and began to lower her black biking shorts, peeling them down and revealing a pair of pink cotton bikini panties. "Do I have to strip nude?" she asked Katherine.

Katherine just nodded at her. Sara seemed to visually swallow as she reached down and peeled her sports bra up and over her head, revealing her 36c tits and rock hard nipples. Her pale skin contrasted nicely with her red hair. She never even looked at anyone as she reached down and peeled down her panties, revealing a full red bush. Once she had them removed she immediately sat down again in her spot.

"Hand your clothes to me, Sara," Katherine said.

Sara got back up and picked up her clothes and handed them to Katherine, and immediately sat back down and covered herself up. Katherine and Tonya both smiled. "Your turn, Julie."

No way in hell. I'm not doing this. Why does this woman constantly make me strip? This isn't fair. I'm not doing it. My tire wasn't my fault. But, aside from all of her objections, she rose slowly and looked over everyone. She slipped off her shoes. She began by peeling off her shirt and handing it directly to Katherine. Then she reached up and unzipped her bra and handed it to Katherine as well, her own tits now swinging in the breeze. She looked at Tonya in her black bra and panties, at Sara nude and covering up, at Katherine fully dressed. She then took a deep breath and pushed her biking shorts down. She pulled them all the way to the ground and stepped out of them. She handed them to Katherine and realized that all eyes were on her and her full dark bush and her breasts. She didn't cover herself at all. She just took a seat and looked around at everyone.

"Now what?" Julie asked, her own voice sup rising her.

"Penalty time," Katherine said with a grin.

"What is my penalty?"

Katherine seemed to look at the barn. She stared at it for a bit, which caused Julie to turn and stare at it. "You have to masturbate yourself for us. We're all going to watch you. You'd better not try to fake it or you will get an additional punishment."

Julie's eyes got wide. She couldn't do that. The last time she orgasmed in front of Katherine was on the bike, and not on purpose. She couldn't do this. No way, no how. "Where at?" she heard herself say.

"Right where you are. Lay down."

Julie was fighting an inner battle. She didn't want to do this, but the thought of it was making her so wet. She lay down and begin to finger herself. She was amazed at how wet she really was. She worked her finger deep inside herself, and before long her whole body exploded in orgasm. She could feel it traverse through her entire body. All eyes were on her as she twitched from the pleasure.

She came back to her reality and was embarrassed.

"Looked real to me," commented Katherine. Then Katherine gave Tonya her clothes back to get dressed, which she did. Once she was dressed, Katherine handed Sara her clothes. Sara quickly dressed. Finally Katherine returned Julie's clothes and told her she could get dressed. Julie also dressed again, pantiless. Once they were all dressed Katherine asked, "Ride again next week?"

Everyone seemed to agree. Julie wasn't so sure. She'd have to talk to Katherine on the ride back and find out why she continuously was ending up naked and embarrassed.

jessicak
jessicak
110 Followers