Biking With Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,141 Followers

"Shhh, please hold me," she whispered turning into his arms. They heard more thunder but their minds were now on the nearly naked body against their own. She felt his manhood pressing into her covered pussy when she leaned back offering him her mouth.

Jake was lost in lust and not thinking that she was his daughter-in-law. Her lips opened immediately when she felt the tip of his tongue pressing forward. Their tongues danced and twisted together while their hands roamed up and down their backs.

Robin lifted her right leg and draped it over his upper leg. It opened her legs and made available her pussy, which was now exposed when the shirt moved up. As his bare thigh moved between hers she cried out when it touched her moist and ready pussy. "OH YES...OHHH!"

Her scream scared him. He pulled his leg back and looked into her passion-filled eyes. "We can't do this."

"Yes we can," she said jabbing her right hand between their bodies until her fingers found his covered shaft.

"OH SHIT!" he gasped as her fingers squeezed and pulled. His left hand moved down until he cupped her bare right buttock. Again their mouths met and their tongues flicked and licked. She pushed down the elastic waistband and took him bare again in her fingers. This time she wasn't pretending to be asleep.

"Robin...it feels so...so good," he groaned moving onto his back and letting her jerk him off.

"It's so big," she whispered moving down and back up over and over until she squeezed just under the head and began to stroke.

"It's yours baby. Anything you want."

She wanted to mount him and be fucked with this enormous tool but knew it was way past the line. Her lips suckled on his ear while she slowly brought him to the summit. It sounded like the rain had stopped and they could only hear some thunder in the distance.

"Are you ready to cum pops?" She whispered.

"Yes...GOD YES!" His hips rose as her fingers moved faster and faster until he exploded. "NOW ROBIN NOW!"

She tried to collect as much cum on her fist as possible. She felt it was completely covered when his hips stopped fucking her fist. She pulled her hand away and leaned up to kiss him. "I think I need to wash off."

Robin turned to crawl out of the tent opening and knew he could see her pussy. She wiggled her butt and moved outside. "The sun is coming out."

Jake leaned back for a few minutes to get his breath and to comprehend what had just occurred. He pulled up his shorts and crawled out to find Robin down by the riverbank washing the cum from her hand and wrist.

She didn't hear him coming and didn't know he was behind her until she felt him grabbing her waist and pulling her into he shallow water. "HEY!" They both went underwater before surfacing. "You ass. Now what are we going to wear to sleep?"

He laughed. "I guess nothing." He reached down and pulled off the wet shorts and stood up. She stood up next to him and pulled the wet shirt off her excited body.

"Turn around," she ordered. When he did she splashed water up over his back and ass. After washing him down he turned and she did the same to his chest and stomach. "Are you hard again?" She asked.

"I guess you can say that I've been saving it up." He turned her around and washed her back and soft buns before turning her around and washing over her soft mounds and very hard gumdrops nipples. As his fingers dipped into her moist pussy and rubbed over her clitty she held onto his waist. "It's your turn."

"Ohhh," she moaned. Being naked in a river out in the open was hot enough but having a man with a huge cock doing it was too much. "I'm sooooo close."

Every time she was about to cum he moved his fingers away teasing her.

"Please...don't stop," she begged opening her legs even more. "Touch me...touch my pussy."

He tried to pull away again but this time she grabbed his wrist and held it close. A few seconds later she climaxed. "NOW JAKE....NOW!" The words were the same as the result.

They frolicked in the water for another ten minutes before getting out and lying on the grassy bank. Once dried, they moved back to the tent and dressed for a meal of fiber bars and cheese crackers. It was almost dark when they turned off the lantern and moved into tiny tent.

"This is wrong," Jake whispered feeling her hot body next to him.

"We haven't done anything really bad," she whispered. Her fingers found his and locked together. "I think we both need this."

"I know why I need it but not you."

"Mark and I haven't had sex in a while. When we found out his sperm count was low we...he wasn't up for it."

He turned and kissed her cheek. "I'm sorry. Maybe I can help with the artificial insemination."

"It's too costly and you don't have that much. And it might not work. We talked about adoption but it's not the same. He wants to carry on the family name with a son. A son with your family blood." She turned to face him and pulled his lips to hers. She felt his tongue resist hers at first but seconds later it moved."

Jake felt her hand move down to touch his growing member but pulled her hand away. "Let's just hug. It's been a long time since I've snuggled with anyone."

"OK."

Fifteen minutes later they fell asleep.

*

The birds woke her up the next morning. She reached out for him but he was gone. As she exited the tent she saw him sitting by the water. "Are you OK?"

"What? Uh..yeah I'm better than I've been in a long while," he grinned. "Being with you last night opened my eyes. I need to find someone."

She smiled and pulled off her tee shirt. "We have three more nights."

"You wench," he laughed before jerking off his shorts and stepping into the river next to her.

After kissing and touching they moved back to the bank. "We don't have time for this," he frowned. "We have to ride all day to get to Portersville."

"I can wait," she grinned.

*

The day went slow as they huffed and puffed up and down the numerous hills. They ate their protein bars while riding only stopped to pee. Around 7:30 they rolled into the small town and up to the only motel. As Jake checked in Robin heard her cell phone ringing. She quickly pulled it from her backpack and saw that it was Mark. "Hi honey."

"Where are you?" Mark asked. "I've tried to call."

"There was no phone signals in the mountains. We just arrived in Portersville."

"Great. How is dad holding up?"

"Really well. It's been a really fun trip. But I miss you."

"Miss you too baby. Can't wait to see you in four more days."

"We are really tired," she said seeing Jake walking from the motel. "I'll call you tomorrow before we leave. Love you."

"Love you back."

"Who was that?" Jake asked.

"Mark. He wanted to know if everything was OK."

"What did you say?"

"I just said we are having fun," she grinned. "Right now I really need a shower."

"Room 112," he said handing her a key. "I'll be up in a second."

Robin stripped as soon as she closed the door. She hurried into the bath for a quick pee and then into the shower.

"Umm," Jake said finding a trail of clothing towards the bathroom. He picked up her shirt, shorts, bra and panties before opening the half-closed door. He saw her pink reflection in the frosted glass door and quickly stripped.

"What kept you?" She giggled when she heard the door open and felt him move up behind her. As she moved back her ass crushed against his hard-on. As he rubbed it up and down her crack she leaned forward and supported herself on the front wall. His cock was moving up and down between her buttocks while he reached around her and cupped her titties.

"Are you being bad?" She asked feeling him point his cockhead into her small rear opening.

"I'm being good," he whispered. She squeezed him out from entering her ass so he dropped his crown down and under.

"Oh God Jake," she moaned feeling him pushing into her opened pussy lips. "What are you doing?"

"I'm going to fuck you," he answered pushing forward until his whole tip disappeared. It was tight but her juices and his lubricated it enough.

"Oh God..It's so big...I want to....but...we...can't." she moved her ass forward which dislodged his pole.

"I'm sorry," she said while turning around to face him. "We can't do that to Mark."

"What if I told you that Mark wants us to fuck?"

"What? You're nuts."

"I called Doctor Young when I was in the office. He said that he has not seen Mark for a long time."

"But Mark said he went to him when he sprained his ankle and they took xrays and..."

"The doc said it never happened. Mark planned all of this to happen."

"Oh my god...but why?"

"Think about it," Jake grinned. "Mark wants a child but can't make one. It's too expensive with no guarantees to do it artificially. You said he wants to keep the blood line."

She realized that it was true. Mark had been pushing her to go on the bike ride. He was the one who said that they should share a tent and a room. "If he would have asked us to do it we would have said no."

He nodded and pulled her soft breasts to his chest. Their tongues mixed as their fingers explored. Their tired bodies had received a jump start. "Not here."

Robin moved out behind him and neither bothered to dry off. They hurried to the large king size bed and fell into a tight embrace. He kissed down over her breasts and stomach until his tongue lead the way into her sweet and wanton pussy. "OH GOD JAKE...PLEASE...I NEED IT INSIDE!"

Jake needed it too. It had been four years since he had fucked someone and now his daughter-in-law was wiggling under him to help him guide his hard shaft inside. "OH FUCK YOU'RE TIGHT!"

"GO SLOW....OH YES...OHHHH!"

She felt like he was splitting her open. She lifted her hips upward to help with the entrance angle. It helped as his cock moved another four inches inside. He was now past the point where Mark had gone.

"YOU FUCKING BEAST!" She cried out as another two inches pushed deeper. She lifted her legs outward until she grabbed onto her ankles with both hands. Her legs were almost straight out to the side as he started to fuck her slow at first and then faster and faster. "GIVE IT TO ME....FUCK ME JAKE!"

The bed was banging against the wall. Jake was surprised that he had lasted this long but knew that the hand jobs she had provided had helped. He remembered to keep his mind on something else as he continued pounding her tight hole.

Her mouth was open gasping for air. Never had she imagined that sex could be this wild and uncontrolled. Their bodies were joined as one as they raced for completion.

"I'M GETTING THERE!" Jake groaned hoping she was close as well. She was.

"GIVE IT TO ME...GIVE ME YOUR CUM!" She screamed. Seconds later she felt his wet deposit deep inside. "OH YES...I'M CUMING TOO!"

Jake didn't stop until she pounded on his shoulders. "No more...please."

"Are you alright?" Jake asked moving his head back and looking into her satisfied eyes.

"I'm so alright," she smiled. "That was amazing." She felt him starting to pull out but she held his ass close. "Leave it there."

Jake grinned knowing she wanted his cum and sperm to be as close to her eggs as possible. He squeezed out more swimmers and dropped his face next to hers. "I guess we will need to do this as much as possible before Saturday."

"I was hoping you would say that," she giggled.

They managed to do it two more times that night and once in the morning before taking off on their bikes. They hurried to the National Park and fucked twice more in the small tent.

"I think we need to take some time off," She grinned as they rode to the next hotel. "Let's save it up for the last night."

They both fell asleep that night and by the time they made it to the last motel both were ready again. They tried doggie style and with her on top. She gave him his first ever blow job the next morning.

"Don't you want the cum in your pussy?" He asked her as her lips remained locked. She shook her head and took his first and second blasts. She swallowed his juices and moved back.

"I think you've given me at least a gallons worth of cum." They both laughed and mounted their bikes and headed to the point were Mark was waiting.

As Jake put the bikes in the back Robin moved to him and whispered, "I love you Mark. Thank you."

Mark realized that his plan was not a secret anymore. He stopped his fake limp and pulled off the soft cast before getting into the truck. He drove back to their home while his wife and father slept next to him.

It was a few months later when Robin found out she was pregnant. Both men were overjoyed and very happy. Seven months later Robin gave birth to a baby boy. He had both of their features. Nothing was ever said about the plan and the bike trip. Robin and her father-in-law never hooked up again and never kissed except on cheeks.

A year later Jake married a woman ten years younger than himself. They moved away to the west coast where her family was located. Mark and Robin wanted another child but it wasn't until Thanksgiving when Robin knew it was about to be. Mark's younger brother Matt found her sitting alone on the patio.

"Hey, Mark asked if I would be interested taking a bike trip with you on Porter's peak next month. Is he for real?"

Robin grinned and looked at the twenty year-olds hard body. "Uh...yes he's for very real. But you know it will mean we will have to share a tent and some motel rooms."

"Oh wow..I never thought about that. I promise I'll be a gentleman."

She grinned and stood up to give him a hug. "Don't make promises you can't keep." She whispered.

The End.

Ending note: No chapters this time. Just a happy family with everyone getting what they want. I hope you enjoyed the story. Don't forget to vote and many thanks to you who have made me a favorite author. It keeps me writing. Love ya...slick.

Slickman
Slickman
8,141 Followers
12