Bikini Bottom Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

GERALDO: Hey, Pearl, sloppy seconds for your old pal Geraldo?

PEARL: Go fuck a pufferfish, old pal. But thanks for bringing your show here. Be sure to pay my dad on the way out.

PATRICK: After all this stimulation, my armpits are hot and bothered. Ever do it with starfish, Geraldo, old buddy? [flaps arms seductively]

GERALDO [enthusiastically stepping out of pants]: I’ve heard of starfucking, but never starfishfucking. Hey, like we used to say in Tora Bora, any port in a storm. That’s what you get with Geraldo television, unpredictability squared.

[Geraldo and Patrick move off-camera for armpit sex. Film crew packs up, audience leaves as Sandy and SpongeDick snuggle against Pearl.]

PEARL: I could use some extra love juice, SpongeDick. Let’s see what you’ve got left [picks him up, wrings him out to get a few more drops of come to rain into her mouth. Gently places him on her stomach] Ah, good to the last drop.

SPONGEDICK: I’ve been squeezed dry.

SANDY: I’ve been well and truly whale-fucked. I’ve got a whale of a tale to tell.

PEARL: Sandy, you’ve got the tail I love to whale on.

SPONGEDICK: Pearl, you’re finally a woman. How does it feel to lose your cherry to SpongeRod?

PEARL: Better than chocolate – but you and Sandy can put chocolate on my cherries any time you want. Between the two of you, I’m getting the gourmet treatment. Yummm, yumm. Hey, how’s this for the dessert course [picks up SpongeDick, begins to mop up puddles of her cunt juice]. Spongie, You’re so adorably absorbent and porous and yellow. I like that in a lover. [Gives him a squeeze] Seems to me like you're ready for the second sitting.

SPONGEDICK [starting to swell as he absorbs Pearl’s come puddles]: Pearlie, I’m beginning to catch your idea. Quick, take me to the freezer!

GARY: Meowww.