Bikini Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jakladd
jakladd
408 Followers

I was really getting into it and knew I was about to get a mouthful of Joey's hot spunk when I sensed something else. It was one of those feelings like you are being watched. Out of the corner of my eye I saw standing there Dawn, one of my sisters girlfriends. Evidently she had fallen back asleep at her house and was too late to go to the beach with my sisters and mom and missed the trip. There she was in cutoffs, a bikini and a shirt unbuttoned in front over the top. I gasped and Joey's cock popped out of my mouth. Joey quivered and we both in horror saw that we were busted.

Not knowing what to do I simply figured I might as well continue as there was nothing I could do or say to get me out of this one and put Joey's cock back in my mouth. This whole scene must have been erotic to Dawn 'cause she shed her shirt and walked over to us in her bikini top and cutoffs. She shed her cutoffs and of all my sisters' friends she was the tightest hard body of them all. She didn't have real big titties, but she was svelte and toned and as shapely and in her tiny bikini - hot as a chick could ever be. Both Joey & I had seen her at the pool and in a bikini she was nothing short of stunning to our eager eyes. Her bikini shone in the bright morning light of my sisters' bathroom. It was bright blue with electric pink trim and it clung to her tight bod as her auburn waves of hair cascaded down her shoulders.

Apparently she had been watching for a little while and while shocked liked most girls or anyone for that matter would be at walking in on such a taboo sexual activity between two guys, with her it turned out to be one of those perfect moments in time. Dawn had grown up in a very large family with many brothers, sisters & cousins. Since she was a little girl her best friend was a male cousin of about the same age, Nate. They were inseparable growing up and when they became of age and their teenage sexuality blossomed it was no real surprise that Nate turned out to be gay. That did nothing to harm their friendship and while she grew into a stunning and lovely young woman with many male suitors, Nate's sexuality was always a sort of deep curiosity for her. She pestered her best friend Nate to let her be there when he was with one of his boyfriends.

He finally relented and with Dawn stripped down to her bra and panties she watched in amazement as the two guys slowly took off their clothes and pressed their naked bodies into each other. They kissed and their hard cocks grew as they fondled each other in front of Dawn. Her arousal smoldered from the erotic and forbidden show she was witnessing as the two handsome guys performed wondrous gay sexual acts in front of her.

She watched them kiss as they humped their cocks into each other as this led to a mutual sucking off of each other's cocks in a fantastic boy on boy 69. As the two guys came in turn into the other's mouth Dawn was furiously rubbing herself through her skimpy panties to mind blowing orgasm after orgasm. In a way Nate didn't mind putting on a little show for Dawn.

The one other time that she was allowed to witness Nate's gay lovemaking she was again a spectator as she watched Nate get screwed by the handsome other guy. With Nate's slender and nearly hairless naked boyish body on the bed beside her and his hard cock sticking out Dawn watched as Stevan slipped Nate's cock into his mouth for a few tantalizing quick sucks before spreading Nate's legs as Nate lifted his ass up. Stevan slid his gorgeous cock between his lover's cheeks and slowly entered his boy pussy.

In long firm strokes they fucked each other as they kissed and made splendid gay love. As their passion increased Stevan came in a gasping huff inside of Nate as Nate's cock spilled his own cum out in a gush between them all over their taut stomachs. Dawn was rubbing herself and fondled her own beautiful firm titties, cumming in waves from the guys' passionate gay sex act.

With this unexpected but apparently stimulating scene of me & Joey before her, shock turned to arousal after seeing our hard cocks in action. With no social constraints of us being a cousin or a brother, Dawn took this opportunity to actually participate rather than just watch. She went to Joey and started kissing him and running her hands through my hair as I continued to give Joey the blowjob of his life. Joey started feeling up her luscious titties through her bikini top. She moaned and lifted her top up giving him a view and access to of her gorgeous breasts and it wasn't long till that top was falling to the carpet. Joey's face was nuzzling and licking her sweet titties. They collapsed on the floor and we were all then feeling each other up – Dawn jacking on both Joey's cock and feeling my raging hard on through my sister's silky panties.

Dawn's tits were incredible and I was soon rubbing them and rubbing her bikini-clad crease between her legs. She whimpered in muted excitement as Joey lifted his cock from my mouth to her mouth. I took this as my cue and undid the tie to her bikini bottoms and spread her legs. I had eaten one or two girls before, but to have my sister's hot friend legs spread before me was an unforgettable treat. Her femininity tasted divine and my gentle attack on her pussy had her writhing as Joey pumped her mouth with his cock.

We were all in a pile and an unexpected daisy chain then developed as my cock found its way to Joey's mouth. I guess I was bisexual cause as much as I loved sucking cock; Dawn's pussy was a heady feminine taste that drove me wild. What a little fucking scene this was and as I continued to eat out Dawn, Joey could hold back no longer and began to blast his jets of cum in Dawn's mouth and all over her charming titties.

For me this was an opportunity that I could not pass up. While I loved sex with guys I was still very much attracted to feminine beauty and sensuality. My cock slid out of Joey's mouth and I climbed on top of the stunningly lovely naked female form of Dawn. I slid my cock into the warm tight wetness between her legs as she embraced me and kissed me deeply, the scent and taste of Joey's cum still all over her.

I descended into an incredible sexual trance, my aching cock engulfed by her femininity and her lovely bare female beauty and flesh surrounding me and pulsating my senses. I always loved feeling fem and gay and treasured the feel of feminine silkiness on my boyish skin. My world was one of constant adoration of all things feminine on my aching cock. Her beauty and pure sexual attractiveness and the whole erotic nature of this sexual encounter led me to rapidly cum in a fierce shaking orgasm as we fucked on the floor.

I think she enjoyed the whole scene too as we both came, but as the passion subsided she realized what she had done and slowly extricated herself from the situation. She wiped herself up and smiled frailly as she put her bright blue bikini back on along with hers cut-offs and shirt. She said a quick good bye and left, at least kidding with us, muttering something about she thought she was going to the beach & had no idea that she would be getting laid by Amy & Liz's gay little brother.

Joey and I were staggered by what had transpired. We knew we were going to have sex while mom was away but we had no idea that I was going to end up like that. I pull off the stockings but left my panties on as I put on some gym shorts and a tee shirt as Joey too got some clothes on. We ended up downstairs in the den, watching some TV. We kind of dozed off and I got up and went to the bathroom. When I got back Joey smiled at me sheepishly as I sat next to him on the couch. He too went to pee and was soon back with me on the couch.

We were both horny again and he started feeling my cock up through my shorts. I took off my tee shirt and my shorts and was naked above him, clad only in a pair of my sister's silky string bikini panties. He fondled my silk encased ass and jacked on my cock as I kissed him. The aroma of Dawn's pussy juices were still all over my face and cock and the warmth and tender feeling in my cock from being fucked like I was by Dawn steeled my dick as hard as ever to Joey's touch. Joey pulled off his clothes and it felt so cool and illicit to be making love with him in the den while everyone was away.

I rubbed my body into his nakedness and his sweet hard cock. Joey was really feeling up my ass and he slipped a hand into my panties and began to finger the tiny rosebud of my asshole. He pulled my panties down and told me he wanted to fuck me. I turned around and engulfed his cock in my mouth to lather it up. He moaned at my expert cock sucking and before long I turned around for him to feel my ass cheeks. I steadied myself facing the back of the couch and holding myself against it as his cock slid between my tight cheeks.

Joey began to fuck me in firm long strokes as I felt the wonderful fullness of his cock fill me up. He jacked on my cock as we fucked and I turned my head back as best I could to kiss the side of his face and neck. We were really getting into it I almost felt like a girl being filled up with his cock in my boy pussy. We huffed and moaned and Joey jacked furiously on my cock as he fucked me in the ass. My passion peaked and I started cumming in spurts all over the couch. Seeing this, Joey blasted his load deep into me as we writhed and fucked in a guy on guy frenzy.

We were kind of worried someone might come home so Joey got dressed and left. I had a heck of a time getting my sticky cum off the couch, but finally did before everyone came home. Joey was going on vacation with his folks the coming week and would spend the rest of the summer with his grandparents in Oregon so our little afternoon interlude was kind of a going away party for our bisexual lust. Later that week Dawn was over with another girlfriend visiting my sisters. She smiled at me evilly, but said nothing. When all four girls were leaving and barreling down the stairs she was last and waited till they were all halfway down and she poked her head into my room and told me and Joey to meet her in the trailer behind their horse barn on Friday night at 8:30. She smiled and left and I couldn't wait to tell Joey.

When Friday rolled around we slithered down the dirt road on the outside of their property and climbed through the split rail fence to the back drive. The crickets were chirping loud and the horses were neighing as we slipped around to the old silver, rounded Air Stream trailer. It was behind the barn to store it out of sight and could not be seen from the house. Dawn's parents were away at a party anyway but this little rendezvous made it all the more exciting. We could see candles burning faintly inside when we knocked and there was the aroma of cigarettes and incense, helping I'm sure to mask some of the horse and barn odors. Dawn let us in and was in cutoffs and a denim shirt, tied at the belly and buttoned down with her cleavage showing. We were kind of nervous, but then Dawn said "just pretend I'm not here and do what you guys like to do when you are alone". We kind of started slow but we took off our shirts started to unbutton each other's shorts.

Dawn lay back on the pullout bed, with its plastic mattress crinkling and undid her shirt a bit. Joey & I kind of fell into each other slowly and rested our heads on each other's shoulders. We then kissed kind of tentatively, knowing we were being watched but it was getting exciting and we were both getting real hard. We broke the kiss and reached in to feel each other's cocks. Dawn was rubbing her titties through her shirt and breathing heavy as our shorts came off and we standing naked in front of her jacking on each other's cocks.

We grabbed each other's asses lightly and rubbed our cocks together in the candle glow of the trailer and kissed again. Joey slid down and started to suck on my cock. Dawn whimpered and moaned and we looked over and her shirt was off and she was pulling off her cutoffs. As Joey bobbed his mouth over my penis Dawn was whimpering and rubbing her pussy through her skimpy panties with one hand and fondling her breasts with the other.

"Mind if we join you?" I asked quietly to Dawn. She smiled and waved us to join her. We slid next to her with our raging boners waving in the air. Joey knelt on one side & I was on her other as she jacked on our cocks and we played with her incredibly sweet little titties and felt her pussy through her panties. "I love it when you guys kiss" she said so we kissed kneeling over her as we all felt each other's privates. I rubbed a hand on Dawn's titties as Joey & I kissed & I jacked on his cock over her as we groped and moaned. Joey broke the kiss and started to peel off her panties with Dawn lifting her legs to help. Joey climbed down and put his face between her legs, tasting her fresh femininity like I did the day in my sisters' bathroom. I laid my cock against her titties and began to titty fuck her as Joey licked her pussy. Oh it felt so good on my cock, those round soft feminine orbs with their pointy little nipples.

Dawn played with my ass as I was chafing my horny teenage cock across her loveliness and she slipped a finger into my crack. She knew from Nate that bi boys love having their hole played with and I was no exception. Joey's tongue on her pussy was making her smolder and squirm. The whole erotic, forbidden scene out in the old trailer must have really sent her cause she soon rolled her eyes backed and I could tell she was coming. That was all it took for me with her finger fingering my tight little hole and my cock fucking her splendid titties I started to spurt and squirt my jizz all over her astounding feminine mounds and all over the bed.

Joey was ravishing Dawn's femininity with his tongue and she was sobbing in orgasmic bliss as my cock leaked its last dribbles of cum over her exceptional, firm little titties. Her bucking subsided and Joey rose up and placed his cock at her opening as she spread her legs wider. He slipped his aching cock inside her and began to fuck her as she rolled her eyes to the penile stimulation on her pussy. Her chest was still awash with my cum and as Joey was fucking her we were kissing each other, me kissing Dawn and then Joey, Joey kissing Dawn and then me.

It was such an erotic scene to be in the dimly lit trailer all naked, and having sex with each other. Dawn was such a hottie Joey and I were amazed at the whole thing, but because of her and Nate she loved unconventional sex and sex with us was just that – sex without any strings. Joey's cock was pulsating into Dawn and he began to cum. He moaned and grimaced as he came fucking hard into her lovely body. As his thrusts slowed to a halt, he slid out of her wetness and we all just kind of lay there with a soft "whew".

Dawn lit a cigarette and was smoking slowly when we all heard a car come barreling down the gravel drive. It squealed on its brakes and spun to a stop as we could hear gravel and rocks fly. The doors opened and laughter rang out as the voices of boys sounded along with the slamming of the doors. We looked at Dawn and she whispered "its my brother and his friends. You better go". We got dressed and slithered back out the way we came and headed to my place. This was the last time Joey would be spending the night, his vacation trip was coming up in a few days. We goofed around at my place a bit playing games downstairs. My sisters weren't home yet but my mom was.

When we went to bed Joey and I were still charged up from our little episode in the trailer with Dawn. We pulled out some of my girlie mags and our boners grew in our boxers. I reached over and felt Joey's cock through his boxers and he did likewise to my hardness. We slid into a gay kiss and were soon naked in my bed kissing, fondling each other and rubbing our cocks together. Joey still had the aroma of Dawn's sex on his cock and face and our boners had that post sex, second time around, glowing hardness to them. Our naked teenage bodies ached sex and it wasn't long till I had Joey's throbbing cock in my mouth. It tasted divine, pleasantly of pussy and cock at the same time and I licked on sucked on it as he moaned.

He turned me around and we were soon in a boy on boy 69, engulfing each other's cocks and loving it. I plunged my face madly up and down on his sweet penis and the sensation of sucking of another boy was heightened by having him do the same to me. I sucked on him, jacking him off and feeling up his balls as I did, we were so hot and horny. When I began to finger his hole he blew. Cum came blasting out of his cock into my horny mouth and upon tasting his jizz my cock exploded into his mouth.

We were spent and in the past week we had really had quite a bit of sex. Tonight's romp with Dawn was incomparable and then to suck off of each other topped it all. We slid our naked bodies next to each other drained and exhausted. Joey was going to get in the sleeping bag on the floor but we both fell asleep. We were sound asleep when my mom opened the door and a said "Boys, time to get up. Joey has to g……" before she could finish her words she saw us naked in bed together. She stared a bit in shock and turned to close the door as she saw me open my eyes. If she had suspicions before, she really must have figured we were gay. Joey knew we were busted and we tried to figure a way to explain our way out of this. We got hard again and we knew we had to get up.

We went near the door to listen and heard my mom heading back downstairs. We stood there with our boners facing each other and started jacking each other off, trying to be quiet and listen for footsteps up the stairs or from down the hall. We jacked firmly and quietly on each other's cock, stopping to rub them together and kiss, before listening quietly as we pulled our hands across each other's boners. It was a forbidden thing to be doing this right after we were discovered but it felt so good. My cock started to spew cum all over Joey's hands and stomach as he jacked me off and he was not far behind squirting his jizz all over me. We cleaned up and got dressed and had to endure the deafening silence and awkwardness of being there with my mom.

After Joey left my mom grilled me and asked if I was gay. I told her that we were just talking in bed and fell asleep together and that was it. I think she wanted to believe me but really knew the truth and left it at that.

The rest of the summer I was so horny as usual. With Joey gone I had no sex partner so I went back to my ritual jacking off in the many panties that I pilfered from my sisters. Any time alone I would get naked and pull on the sleek, silky panties. My cock would throb in their silkiness and it felt so good as I jacked off to many spectacular cum blasts. I really was a bit confused about my sexuality, especially when I was at the community pool. Seeing all the girls in their slinky bikinis was torture, especially my sisters and their hottie friends like Dawn and Karen.

Dawn basically ignored me and acted like nothing ever happened with me and her and Joey. I loved their feminine bodies and faces and hair and female scent. To this day the aroma of suntan lotion sends me. While I was always turned on by the girls I found that the good looking guys who were always hanging around the hottest chicks turned me on too. I knew I would have no qualms seeing any of them naked and dreamt of their cocks and have sex with them.

Then one day Dawn introduced me to Nate and Stevan. I could tell right away they were gay and Dawn must have told them about me. I had a hard time concealing my hard on just talking with them at the pool that day. They invited me to join them at Nate's house. I know Dawn must have told them about me and Joey when she caught us that day cause Nate whispered to me to bring along some of my "girlie" stuff if I wanted to. They left and I left alone to pick up some things to join them. Dawn walked by me as I was leaving and gave me a sly smile and said a melodic "have fun today" knowing for certain what was happening, I'm sure, after seeing me talking with Nate and Stevan.

jakladd
jakladd
408 Followers