Bikinis Are Dangerous Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't my fault what happened next as she attacked me to return the favor of 'conserving' body heat. I was just a helpless victim of her passion. Okay, I will admit to starting 'something' when I thought I would distract her from our predicament and to pass the time but I unleashed something in her apparently. Some primeval Latina goddess took over her body and I wasn't going to escape unscathed apparently. I guess all I could do was lie there and take 'it,' whatever it was. It wasn't my fault she decided to make me pay in kind for that second and maybe that third orgasm but I wished I could have seen her face as she came under the moonlight that had arisen as we made love on top of that high dune. I thought I saw her eyes open as she came under the star filled night. Repayment had been the furthest thing from my mind...well maybe.

She ground that hot little body all over mine as she kissed, licked, and nipped in all the right places. She started along my mouth, my neck, and began to assault my breasts which were begging for her mouth after receiving a very necessary massage from her fingers, hands, and body. Not as large as her ample breasts they were a nice handful that she used shamelessly as I tried to lay there to accept my punishment for taking advantage of her. I'm not a good little girl though, I couldn't just lie there and take it, and found myself moving suggestively against her, grinding my body up and enticingly against that hot little body. I could still see how she had looked just hours ago and it made me want to take her again but I knew if I didn't accept my 'fair' share of our loving there would be complaints later and I desperately needed the orgasm that was building inside my own body.

Her fingers weren't still. She was thrusting three of them inside of me. It was a little bit uncomfortable so I spread my legs wider to accommodate her and felt better immediately as she began thrusting harder and faster into the wetness. The slurping and sopping sounds were loud in the stillness of the night, but my moans, groans, and little sighs drowned them out.

I wanted to feel her fingers on my clit, I needed to orgasm after all the thoughts and feelings that had coursed through me thus far. I gave her every indication of what I needed but apparently I still wasn't allowed to cum. She wasn't finished with what she wanted from my body, what I had started.

As I began to babble at the feelings going through she must have heard something that allowed her to give me my first orgasm. She took pity on me or something and using her thumb began to rub on my clit hard. I quickly cried out in ecstasy as I felt the familiar tingles in my toes that were gripping sand, trying to get purchase and leverage, my body arching into hers as she sucked at my breast.

She wasn't finished with me though I realized hazily as I began to feel contentment from a body clenching spasm as she slid down to that enticing little cherry belly button ring and began to lick around it and in the tiny indent. The spasms still going through my body seemed to continue as I felt contractions building in hopeful intensity from inside me. My brain was numb already and I wasn't aware of anything going on around me as I cried out in increasingly loud cries that were reflected back from the dunes. She dipped her head between my legs and captured my clit in her warm mouth licking it and treating it like a lollipop as she rolled it around on her tongue. My body felt spongy and curiously weak as she threw my numb legs over her shoulders and moved in for the kill. I'm not sure but I don't think her fingers ever stopped thrusting their rhythm causing every third or fourth thrust to hit my G spot and cause a different kind of spasm in my orgasm wrecked body.

She was tasting the overwhelming abundance of juices she had caused and I was just about to spasm violently when a flashlight lit up our little circle of heaven.

"There you are..." they trailed off as they realized the position we were in. Talk about a deer in the headlights moment. I couldn't move, my body was too weak from an endless orgasm and on the precipice of another so intense I was sure it would blow my mind. My girl though quickly grabbed the towel and covered us both as best she could using her body against mine to hide our nakedness. I groaned at the sensation, not ready to let the mind blowing orgasm go.

"Give us a minute" she said at the same time I said "can we finish first?"

My girl looked down at my dazed eyes and grinned knowingly at my predicament.

"We started looking as soon as we heard you were lost" a voice said above us as the flashlight left our exposed bodies.

"We could have cum later" another voice said with a hint of laughter in it and full of innuendo at the double meaning of the word they had used. I guess finding me with my legs literally up in the air and my girl eating at the Y was a surprise. I know it was for me. "They're here" the two who had found us called out swinging their flashlight to others on other dunes and in the valley's in between.

We started getting dressed, trying to find the small scraps of clothing that constituted being 'dressed.' A bikini sure didn't cover much I thought as I finally succeeded in getting into mine. My girl smiled delightedly at me, at our predicament.

The walk back wasn't pleasant. I oozed between my legs from an unfinished orgasm, I had sand in places that it had no business being, and I was mortified to be caught as we had been. I knew this was one story that would be told and retold by the campfire.

"How did you find us so fast?" I asked to cover my embarrassment.

"Fast?" one of my friends asked. "You've been missing for hours since your call, didn't you realize..." then he realized how we had passed the time and grinned appreciatively.

I glanced at my girlfriend, she wasn't nearly as embarrassed as me. In fact, I think she was proud of what had happened. How had we not heard them calling out in the darkness? How had we been so unaware of the many flashlights that were now coming together from the volunteer search team that was now leading us back to safety?

"Did you hear those cries from the coyotes" someone asked as we walked along.

I didn't hear what someone answered but I felt the warmth on my cheeks and I knew I was probably blushing. Whatever they answered I think they knew those weren't coyotes.

You know what? I think she had heard them and just didn't care, she wanted my cries to be heard and lead someone to us. I can't be sure but I will find out later when she finishes what she started, after I find a shower to get those abrasive sand particles out of the crack of my behind, beneath my bikini. We couldn't get back to the condo soon enough for me at this point. Fortunately, I've proven that a bikini can be removed quickly, efficiently, and easily. I also knew I would need to change into another one for tomorrow, good thing I had bought several. This one would always hold fond memories.

We were lucky that night that we hadn't had to stay out all night. The 'exposure' might have gotten to us. We had little to cover up with, I've told you before...Bikini's are Dangerous!

~The End~ K'Anne

12