Bill & Mousey Ch. 02

Story Info
Jock, bookworm and fur love.
7.2k words
4.67
26.2k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/26/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers

The actors in this script are of legal age. This is a work of adult erotic fiction and contains descriptions of sexual acts between consenting adults. If you're under the age of consent where you reside, delete this file immediately. If it is illegal to obtain adult literature where you reside, delete this file immediately. If it's entirely legal for you to read sexually explicit material, I hope you enjoy the story!

This story cannot be posted or reused elsewhere without the permission of this Author.

Hope you enjoy the continuation.

4

Mousey has been paying much more attention to her hair in the last few weeks and it's daily thicker and more beautiful contradicting her new nick name. Her hair and new verve hasn't gone unnoticed by Bill in particular. Jane's Mom, in fact, asked if she has a boy in her life now. Jane gave an honest but brief answer that her mother is use to. The Grandmother, on the other hand, wouldn't let her get off so easy. Her Grandmother is also Jane's conscience and chief councilor. Jane doesn't know but she's also her sole heir. Her daughter, Jane's mother, being very well off in her own right.

"Yes Grama I love him but I'm working out our relationship. We are very different but we also have much in common."

Grama has had many furs in her life as well and Jane was unaware Grama knows fully of Jane's true penchant for furs. She offers subtle hints but is generally quietly supportive.

"You make sure of the truly Important things you have in common."

"Yes I will Grama. That's why I am taking my time."

"Make sure he's not just after your money."

"I haven't brought him home yet and I don't think he has a clue of our wealth aside from my wearing furs, that I have any money of consequence at all. Besides he's not the gold digger type. I actually have done my own research on him quietly among my classmates and others. I'm pretty good at that sort of thing, research you know. He often does things that costs him from that perspective."

"What does he think of you wearing fur all the time?"

"With a coy smile He likes me in fur a lot Grama."

"That's nice. Must have good taste to have chosen you in the first place. What name does he call you?"

"Mousey." Grama laughs as she runs her had through her hair and strokes her Mink she is wearing.

"That's really cute and you let him get away with it?"

"It's our little secret."

"He certainly can't be after your money. I think I like him already. I want you to bring him to see me soon."

Jane knows without being told that it's time to get very serious. The reason Jane is her sole heir is her total likeness, to the soul, of Grama, matriarch of the family and their fortunes. Bill has no idea his fortunes, as well as Jane's, are about to change in ways neither could ever imagine. Jane did not want a repeat of her father, her main fear and Grama's.

The next day Bill calls her (They both have cell phones of course) and says he has a pop quiz he's not sure he's prepared for in Poetry. The quiz is on the Shakespeare Sonnets.

"Besides, it's the third week anniversary of our Library encounter/collision."

They meet late that afternoon at the Veranda and dig in. Jane has brings the Complete Shakespeare Sonnets and she begins reading to Bill and then Bill to Mousey only after a few Bill starts plugging in Mousey in each and every love sonnet. At first Jane is frustrated at Bill not taking this seriously until he starts to make Mousey fit in a reasonably poetic and certainly heartfelt way. Bill is not only learning them remarkably well and quickly but his adaptations are starting to weaken Jane's one month resolve.

"Bill. I'm ready. Let's go to my house and make love. You can take my virginity tonight." Bill is stunned and instantly ready. The Sonnets have their effect on him as well.

"But you made the rules?"

"They are my rules to break."

"That's not true. I agreed to the rules so they are OUR rules and you don't get to summarily break them. I have worked very hard, been diligent and faithful to you and the rules. You can't just throw them out without my agreeing."

"You're right but don't you want me?"

"More than you could ever imagine dear Mousey."

"Please? Is there a compromise we can come to?"

"Let's don't get caught up in the definition of the word IS. We know where that leads."

"Definition!! To fondle. When does fondling become sex?"

"When skin of the sex organ touches the others skin. As in, what is the meaning of IS? You cannot give me a blow job and I cannot suck your vagina."

"I can fur fondle your naked cock and you can fur fondle my naked vagina?"

"Yes we can do that according to the definitions."

"My van, now!!! And I do you first." They practically sprint to Jane's van.

Jane has been driving the van recently just in case and moves it to the dark far corner of the parking lot. Jane is dressed in a brilliant broad yellow & orange and thin black & white stripped turtleneck cashmere sweater dress and matching legging/stockings wrapped in a very long and luscious big Lynx. She is totally stunning and oozing sex. She has her Silver and Cross Foxes in the van just in case.

"Off with your pants big boy. I know this is a totally new experience for you so you are the virgin tonight."

Bill is already half laying in the Silver and Cross Foxes in the back of the van. His cock looks like a tree trunk with pre cum on its tip already. Jane takes off her Lynx and lays it over Bill's stomach and takes off the pre cum with a damp towel. She begins fondling Bill's scrotum all the way from his butt crack forward and gradually up the bottom of his shaft with her Lynx . Bill is ready to blow the moment his butt hits the Foxes and has been straining to hold back as long as he can. This is more sensations than he has ever had in intercourse with other women already and Mousey has obviously only started.

"Now don't you disappoint me and ejaculate prematurely."

"You sure talk educated dirty dear Mousey. Is that drool I see in the corner of your sweet soft, want them around my cock, lips of yours sweet Mousey?"

"Do you want these sweet lips of mine around your magnificent, want it in my vagina real bad, cock my sweet?" Jane has fully wrapped Bill's cock in Lynx in a pillow sized bundle fondling it up and down his large shaft. Bill is going out of his mind with lust for Mousey as she strokes him slow and smooth. It is finer than any vagina it has been in.

"I don't think I can hold back any longer."

In fact Bill has been humping the Lynx for some time as Jane stroked him. Jane pulled the fur away just in time for Bill's geyser to miss it. He shoots three feet it seem, into the air before it arches slightly and comes down square in the middle of his chest. Jane instinctively reaches out and gets a finger fully wet with his cum and immediately sticks it in her mouth to taste.

"My god this is wonderfully erotic and am I ever wet with excitement. I sure wish you could touch me and taste me." Bill wipes himself off with the towel.

"Let me take off your skirt and stockings."

He is sliding her skirt and stockings down and off. Bill grabs Mousey's panties shoving them in his face licking and smelling the crotch. Mousey moans at he sight of her panties being tasted. She is totally turned on and ready for Bill to do anything he pleases with her.

"You are incredibly sweet tasting. Please wipe yourself dry."

"No direct touching. I remember."

"This is unimaginably difficult for me to not touch you but rules are rules." Mousey is now naked from the waste down but Bill takes the bottom edge of her sweater and very slowly pulls it up and over Mousey's tits. She shudders and lets out a quiet moan. Bill starts with her tits fondling them with the Lynx. True to the definitions. Mousey is instantly writhing in ecstasy and quietly sighing.

She has done this to herself many times before but having it done to her is a totally new experience. She is almost instantly on the verge of orgasm and oblivious to everything around her except Bill's hand fur fondling her tits. She opens her eyes and smiles in the softest smile of surrender to Bill. He could do with her at that moment anything he wished and he knew it.

Bill increased the fondling of her tits and she can feel his strong firm grip on her entire small orbs pinching her nipples through the fur and with that she explodes in the most incredible orgasm of her life. Gasping and humping. Pushing hard against Bill's vice grip of her tits. She collapses totally spent only to feel fur flowing down her body to her crotch with the other furs cradling her entire body.

She knows the evening is far from over. Bill moves to her thighs using the Cross Fox massaging them with firm but gentle and smooth motions. Bill asks her through her sex haze to wipe herself dry that she is very wet again. She spreads her legs knowing what is coming and she complies quickly.

Bill moves the Lynx over her stomach and begins to move it around on her bringing the two Foxes and the Lynx together at her vagina. A mountain of soft fur is moved all over her thighs, stomach and hips before being rubbed in her crotch. Slowly Bill reduces it to a single layer of the Lynx, gradually and gently begins caressing just her vagina. Mousey is already in a place far beyond anywhere she has ever been.

Mousey's now fucking the Foxes and Lynx for all she's worth with Bill having a difficult time actually not slipping his hand into Mousey's vagina. He's frequently hitting her clitoris sweet button with the fur, a familiar sensation for Jane heightened by Bill actually doing this to her. Mousey moves into her orgasm unlike any before. This is smooth, slow and sustained aided by Bill continuing to push the fur into her vagina and pushing her sweet spot. Mousey has explosion after explosion.

"God Bill please fuck me please, please." He continues to fondle her but now all over tits and vagina, face and thighs. Mousey is smothered in soft fur moving all over her body like in her widest furgasm dreams. She continues to go from orgasm to orgasm. More than at any time in her life.

"I have to have you, please please." Bill slows his fur fondling until Mousey is lying still and quiet slowing her breathing to normal. Totally spent.

"I owe you big. You definitely got the better of me tonight and you didn't succumb to the sirens call. And boy was she calling."

"I was tied to the masthead and enjoying every move and call."

"I can't wait for us to make love."

"Yes. You said that several times tonight in between your wonderful orgasms. I don't mean to compare but I am more satisfied than ever before and you were magnificent. What an incredible preview. Much better than any previous main event."

"Now that is a real and genuine compliment. Do you want me to fondle you again?"

"I think if you did we would quickly be into what we said we were not going to do."

"You are stronger than I ever expected. Much stronger than me and I don't mean your muscles. Your strong hands were sure a pleasure."

"Or more the fool I am for not taking you."

"You're no fool and I love you for it. I was holding back until tonight. Not holding back my body. You could have had that any time you had chosen as you well know. I was holding back my commitment to you and you may never have known that if I had not just told you but I had to for total honesty. You have been totally committed and honest with me and if we are going to be a WE, total honesty is a must."

"Yes. You are absolutely right and I knew you were not completely there as wonderful as everything has been to now between us. If it had been anyone else I would not have thought about it for a moment, but it was you, Mousey the truthful."

"Now you must meet Grama. She wants to meet you."

"Grama? It's usually Mother or Father but you told me he isn't in your life anymore, but Grama?"

"You will understand when you meet her."

They laid there for a while in the furs, fur fondling each other slowly and carefully so as not to get too excited. They dressed and Mousey drove Bill back to his place for a change.

They had several more evenings in the van with Bill getting much more attention than the first fur cock fondling. Bill totally forgets sex with all the previous women. For all practical purposes he is now also a virgin anticipating love making in the furs with Mousey. They did tempt fate by full body nude fur fondling together in the van, admiring each others bodies and sending each other into a state of bliss.

When it comes to getting laid in the furs they both are in wild anticipation of the unknown. Bill knows it is a totally new world for them. Little do they realize just what a world it is to be. There is less than a week left on their self imposed deadline and Mousey has accepted Grama's invitation to dinner at Grama's house two nights before consummation. Mom is leaving for Europe the night before Grama's dinner.

CHAPTER 5

Grama is very wise and didn't become Matriarch from being slow witted and out of touch. For Grama timing is everything. She has made Millions off simple timing. She has uncanny intuition and can also bare your soul with a word.

Mousey is in a super sensitized state of heightened erotic thought, her panties are constantly wet with excitement. Bill is in another world with the anticipation. They are having dinner at The Veranda and Jane tells him of dinner with Grama.

"I hope I don't make a fool of you and myself. Is there anything important I need to know? What not to say or do? What to say?"

"You will be fine. Grama is very much like me only older."

"Now that's real comforting (Bill says sarcastically). That leaves lots of room for me to screw up big time."

"Trust me. I'm still here aren't I? Yes she will tear you apart but she will put you back together. Well, if she likes you that is and I know she will."

"You have been very comforting but I still have 'going to the Dentist' anxieties about this. If I didn't love you so deeply I'd be running as fast down the street as I could."

"I know that and not only do I appreciate your strength in doing this with me but I am compelled to love you all the more deeply."

Jane is wearing a short dark brown hooded chubby Sable jacket. Bill was already unconsciously fondling and stroking the fur. Mousey is getting excited as she does now when Bill touches her furs and her.

"What an incredible fur you are wearing today. What on earth is it?"

"Sable. You will experience much more of this to an extent you cannot imagine."

"You sure know how to turn a guy on." Bill gets the feel of Sable hugging and kissing Mousey while fondling the fur and her face as she melts in his arms.

They have dinner over the next few evenings at The Veranda as they valiantly try to focus on Bill's program which, up to now has been progressing with remarkable speed. Far in excess of Mousey's best hopes and expectations. They are both having difficulty focusing on anything other than each other however. Neither is disappointed over the situation and it is like they are agreeing to mark time. Bill is quite familiar with running-in-place as an exercise. This is a lot like that.

Jane picks Bill up for dinner with Grama and she is wearing a long golden coat of the Sable he had been so turned on by several days ago. This is over a simple gold, scoop neck silk dress with a slight flare and long sleeves. Coat and dress are the same length. Mousey is way beyond drop-dead-drop-your-pants-gorgeous.

"What are you trying to do to me?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like you don't know? How am I going to focus on anything but you tonight thinking of what all I am going to do to you when we are alone?"

"That's the whole point dummy. You can't fake it with Grama."

"I can tell that this is going to be an interesting evening." Little did either of them know. Bill is dressed tweed sporty but with a tie and quite tasteful. Jane said casual and Bill had wisely gone a step beyond her instructions. They are the perfect couple for any occasion.

Grama doesn't live a pretentious life. Very nice average sized colonial house well appointed with 18th Century antiques but otherwise not at all opulent. They arrive at Grama's and are escorted in by her one maid into the living room. Bill helps Mousey with her cock stiffening Sable coat draping it over the back of the couch. Grama comes in calling the Maid to hang up Jane's Sable.

"You don't need any big distractions tonight". As she extends her hand to Bill who rose when she entered the room. "What a firm and pleasant grip you have. Jane must like those hands." Bill is surprised with her frank and forward comment. He thinks to himself that Mousey warned him. Think older Jane.

"It's a pleasure to meet you. Jane has told me a great deal about you."

"None of the important stuff I hope? And you may refer to her as Mousey if you wish." Bill is frozen in place. "Oh yes. She tells me everything."

"Yes ma'am."

"And you don't have to be so frightfully polite. It is nice to know Jane, Mousey, has chosen someone who is actually polite but don't let it get in the way of expressing yourself. Let's go in and sit for Dinner."

"I love Colonial Architecture and your house is a real prize."

Dinner is served and conversation is peasant. Grama asks Bill all the obvious questions about family, studies and career objectives. How does he like his sport his friends and the like. Bill just goes at it uninhibited.

"I just happen to be very good at Baseball. Not that I intend to make it my life but it was my ticket to college and fortunately my getting into some academic trouble over some course work is how I met Jane. She was a god send. She has taken over my life now and I have totally reevaluated my other acquaintances."

"So they are now acquaintances?"

"Jane has altered my view of my life and without her now I am not sure what I would do."

"Jane. What do you have to say about this?"

"Grama, you know I am in love with him."

"Yes dear but he is talking about his life, not mere infatuation."

"Grama!?!? It is not just infatuation I feel for him. I love him. Jane is near tears."

"I'm glad to hear that because I wouldn't want you to hurt Bill. Could I call you William? It sounds so much better to me."

"Why yes ma'am, you can call me what you wish so long as it's my name."

"Very swift of you. Jane has chosen well."

Jane is still trying to recover from Grama's jab. They are sitting next to each other and Bill reaches over and runs his hand through her hair and against her cheek. Jane looks at him and smiles.

"Jane, you need William's strength in your life. I'm not talking about his biceps either. Don't let him get away. You are everything I am and the one thing I have missed in my life has been a man like William. Your mother and me struck out with that and you have the opportunity to not repeat our mistakes."

"Yes Grama."

"Have you two had sex yet?"

"Grama!!! I told you about that!!"

"My dear that was three weeks ago and I would like to know of your resolve."

"Well, my resolve has been weak and if Bill had not kept me to my own words I would not still be a virgin. He certainly has been motivated and ample opportunity to do with me what ever he wished."

"Now there you are. What did I just talk about? Love is nothing without strength of will and commitment. It's clear you two have all of the above so don't waste any more time. Besides your Mom has gone to Europe for at least two months and if you need more time I can keep your mother in Europe for a year if I have to. Well I need to retire. Us antiques need more rest to keep up with things. William, it has been a true pleasure and welcome to the family."

FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers
12