Bill and Trudi Go Undercover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trudi untied her robe. She pulled it open and revealed her nudity to Jill. Then she, too, began to rub her clit while watching Jill's eyes scan her from head to toe. It was an apprehensive look, almost with embarrassment. But Trudi grinned and planned the next move.

"Come here," she said to Jill, who was glad to pull her hand away from her pussy, but anxious about Trudi's scheme. "I want those sweet lips on my tits."

Jill nearly came to a halt in the short distance between them. "I can't...I mean I don't think...it's...it's..."

"Do it, Jill."

Trudi spread her legs and Jill stepped between them. Jill haltingly placed her hands on Trudi's knees and bent over. Realizing she wasn't close enough, she moved her hands onto the couch beside Trudi and moved closer. Jill did everything she could not to touch Trudi's body. Soon, she'd be doing much more than that.

"Suck on them, Jill."

Bill decided that he was now sufficiently disregarded that he could finally pull his rock hard cock out of his jeans. A few seconds later, he was stroking it as it rose straight up from his lap.

Jill's face was just inches from Trudi's chest. It was the closest she'd ever been to another woman's breast and she paused. It wasn't as if she needed instructions, but the patent immorality of it still caused her to falter. Then she dipped her head lower and her lips made contact with the top of Trudi's tit.

Trudi allowed her a few seconds of uncomfortable kissing. Before she had to say it, Jill's tongue touched her nipple. Trudi withheld a gasp of delight. A second lick was followed by another. Trudi clutched at her robe and then she felt two lips around the aroused nipple.

Trudi closed her eyes and reveled in the magnificence of Jill's mouth working over her left breast. Clearly, Jill became more comfortable as the moments passed, or she simply gave in to the inevitable. Eventually, Trudi moaned out loud as one particularly hard swipe of Jill's tongue hit her just the right way.

"Oh my God, Jill. Just like that," she begged.

Bill was resting his overworked cock, a drop of precum signaling that he was getting too close too fast. He watched Jill continue to suck on the tit, and then heard Trudi order Jill to move up and put a tit in Trudi's mouth. Bill's cock twitched uncontrollably and he had it back in his hand while he watched Jill give up her tit to Trudi.

Mutual sucking and licking went on for another couple of minutes before Trudi said, "I can't wait any longer, Jill. Please eat me. I need to cum."

They were the words Jill least wanted to hear. Notwithstanding a desperate need to cum herself, she would rather die than put her face in another woman's pussy. Any other time, the episode would have ended there. But she had no choice. She got on her knees.

If taking one of Trudi's tits in her mouth had been torturous, then finding the strength to lick her pussy was pure agony for Jill. All she could do was imagine how much she enjoyed having the same thing done to her by a man. Also, a quick glance over at Bill and seeing how much he obviously was taking pleasure in her misfortune took her mind off it for a second. But then reality set back in and she had to do it.

Trudi was slouched on the couch, awaiting the magic moment when Jill's tongue began its manipulation of her pussy and clit. Her entire body shuddered when she finally felt it. The tongue barely touched her at first, and then applied more pressure as it moved up, between the wet folds of skin, and onto her clit. A few weak dabs were followed by a more intense sucking as Jill overcame her objections and resolved herself to do the best she could.

And her best was spectacular.

Trudi shrieked with joy as the tongue moved back down and slid deep inside her cunt. Trudi thrust her hips forward and Jill grabbed her by the ass. Jill fucked Trudi with her tongue for a minute, then sucked on the clit some more with her soft lips.

"Yes! Oh Jill. Yesssss!"

Jill's innate desire to give pleasure took over and she forced her mouth on top of Trudi's pussy until half of her face was covered in Trudi's juices. She sought out every sensitive spot between Judi's legs and worked on it with her tongue and lips.

In the excitement, Jill failed to notice Bill rising from his chair and moving behind her. Only when she felt his hands on her ass did she realize he was about to become a participant. Now it was HER turn to spread her legs.

Bill's rigid cock slid up and down the crack in Jill's ass. He saw the glimmering moisture around her pussy and allowed the tip of his cock to glide across it. Then it was in place, ready to penetrate her.

Bill leaned forward. The large head of his dick entered her. He pushed harder and pulled back on her legs at the same time. He heard Jill's muffled moans as she continued to eat Trudi and trusted that both of them were now satisfied. Jill may not have entered the motor home expecting to have sex with another woman, but Bill knew she'd probably never turn down the opportunity to be fucked under any circumstances. Trudi, of course, was simply in heaven.

So much so, that she only lasted another minute or two before crying out, "Oh God. Yessss! Right there. Harder!"

Bill forced Jill to lick and suck harder by drilling her harder and faster from behind. Soon, Trudi was thrashing on the couch in the throes of an uncontrollable orgasm. Her shrieks grew more primal and did not consist of words, just sounds of pleasure. She felt Jill's tongue fucking her over and over again, sometimes lingering deep inside her vagina and seeking out every corner.

Eventually, Trudi had to beg Jill to stop. Knowing Jill couldn't move much because of Bill, Trudi slid down and began sucking on Jill's tits. This was more than enough to bring on an orgasm. Between Jill's nipples being bitten and a cock ramming into her cunt, she came sufficient times to lose count. Anyone within a hundred yards of the motor home had to hear her screams.

Not to be outdone, Bill started to pour several loads of cum inside Jill's cunt. His body smacked into her bare ass with each violent thrust. Grunts and groans lasted until he couldn't deposit another drop. He pulled out and Jill spent a few minutes cleaning him up with her mouth.

"You'll be hearing from us again," Bill told her as they dressed. "You may yet have a career with the patrol."

###

Two weeks later, the resignation of Commander Ed Smith was accepted by headquarters. Officer Jill Brown was reassigned and was often seen by neighbors entering the condo of a young woman who none of them knew much about. Rumor was she worked undercover for the Highway Patrol, but nobody believed it.

12