Bill, Teri, Jim, and Kimberly Ch. 01

Story Info
What happens among friends.
2.1k words
68.6k
6
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill and Teri were our closest married friends at the time. We got together to play cards or grill out or just hangout together. Bill and I, I'm Jim, were serving in Germany at the time and happened to live in the same housing area. My wife, Kimberly (Kim for short) really enjoyed their company and it made the distance to back home a little less daunting. As we spent more time together we got to know each other very well. Even so I was surprised by the direction of things one evening.

The conversation went through many subjects and sex was one of them. Kim and Teri were talking and Kim mentioned that at times her breasts and nipples became so sensitive that she was almost brought to orgasm the gentle touch my tongue and lips. Teri said that hers' never felt anything like that.

Bill and I heard this bit of conversation and naturally moved in on the girls and joined there, much more interesting discussion.

We were familiar to each other enough so that I had very little pause in slipping on to the couch behind my girl, Kim, reaching under her arms. The central point was breasts so I boldly cupped her tits. "I find that hard to believe", I stated.

"Jim gets me excited just fooling around like this" Kim offered and then wrapped her arms and hands over mine to kind of cover things up.

"Never does a thing for her" Bill said from his seat in the middle of the couch, between Teri and Kim, where he had plopped down. "I wish it would, but I guess I I just don't do it right."

"Well Jim knows how, maybe he should try" Kim joked.

Teri blushed a bright red and threw a comment back, "Yeah, like that's going to happen".

Kim is not a big drinker so I know she was only working on her second glass of wine, but we were close friends and she must have been feeling pretty secure when she said, "I pretty sure Jim would like to try and ..... I am willing to let him".

I was floored, Teri had turned bright red but continued to smile and Bill started to choke on the beer he was drinking. Kim giggled a little and then jumped up and took Teri by the hand. "Come with me girl, and you had best get them lips ready boy, I may never let you have this chance again." She kissed me and they left.

The ladies disappeared into the bed room. Bill and I just sat there in silence. I admit that my manhood had twinged a little when she said that and it looked like Bill was starting a tent in his pants. Our silence continued until the girls came back a few moments later. Teri had taken off her clothes and shoes and was wearing a bathrobe. Kim was carrying a pillow and she directed Teri to lay down on the floor in front of the couch. She smiled at me and dropped down next to Bill and said, "OK big boy show her your stuff".

This was new territory for me but speaking as a guy it was an opportunity as well. I got up and slowly kneeled next to Teri and then looked up at Kim to make sure this was all right. She smiled back and then warped Bills arm around her shoulder and whispered, "Go ahead".

Kim has a serious look on her face. I stoked by the whole idea. Sometimes you only get one chance to do something and I wanted this chance.

Kim's hands were holding tightly to the knot in the sash around the robe. With trembling hands I gently moved them to the side and started to untie the first obstacle. Teri is a tall thin girl with smallish tits. I took the collar of the robe in my hands and slowly opened it. Teri's hands shifted to keep the bottom half of the robe closed but allowed me to expose her chest. I slipped the material off her left shoulder first then the right. Kim had breasts that were nice in size not big but nice. I placed my hands on either side of her chest and moved them slowly to the center of her chest. They were firm to the touch with a pair of beautiful dark brown areolas. I looked up at Kim and Bill. They were sitting in the same position, just staring at us. Kim's expression was hard to read. I smiled at her and after a moment she smiled back then she pulled Bills hand around her body a little tighter and pressed his palm against her own breast. She seemed pleased, Bill was frozen in shock.

I committed my self and lowered my mouth to her chest and using the tip of my tongue gently toyed with the nipple of her left breast. It felt wonderful to me, but she did not seem to react. Not giving up I wrapped my lips around her nipple and sucked softly. Still no reaction, five minutes later and after much effort Teri said, "I told you so."

"There must be a something that turns you on", I offered. Then looking up at my wife and Bill I asked, "Mind if I experiment a little more?"

Bills left hand was just under Kim's shirt cupping her breast. Kim answered by smiling and rubbing her hand between her legs and then sliding it up to join Bills hand.

Encouraged I once again lowered my head to Teri's chest and started to slowly kiss and lick my way down her body. At her belly button I slowed my downward motions and while I teased her stomach my hands pushed the robe to each side and then I slipped my fingers into her white cotton panties and pushed them down. Teri lifted her hips so I could slide them over her hips and then settled back to the floor with a little wiggle as she kicked panties off onto the floor. She moaned softly and then settled back. Kim told me later that Teri's big fantasy was to be properly and thoroughly eaten out.

Teri did not shave or even trim her pubs. It was bushy but not completely out of control. I kissed down the front of her left leg and then down to the inside of her thigh. She resisted a little but with a small push her legs started to spread. I shifted so that my body was between her feet and my face was inches from her pink lips.

I could feel Teri's legs tremble on either side of my face as I placed small little kisses on the inside of her thighs. The first few licks toward her pussy were just to brush the hair back. I never really touched her skin but the smell of a woman heating up was unmistakable. With the path clear I gently kissed the outer lips of her pussy and I felt her wiggle a little then spread her legs more. With the second kiss I heard her take in a deep breath and felt the muscles of her legs tense as she lifted her knees and shifted her pelvis so that I had better access.

Teri's pussy was just starting to drip so I stretched out my tongue and licked slowly from the bottom of her pussy up to the top. As I moved my tongue I could feel her lips swell. I ran my tongue back down her pussy and then back up pushing it deeper into her. At the top I could just feel the hard nub of her clit and when I touched it she took in a sharp breath..

I heard Bill ask, "Just what are you doing, I have never heard her sound like that".

I lifted my shoulders a little and looked up to the couch. Bill was looking down at us until Kim leaned back and whispered in his ear. Bill said, "Really? Wow." Kim had a big grin on her face as she pushed Bill's hand down into her pants and flicked her tongue at me.

I went back to Teri's pussy and started licking and teasing with my tongue for a few more minutes. I felt her climax start to build and then explode into my mouth. She tasted wonderful and I felt great because I love it when I can give a woman and orgasm.

My dick was so hard it hurt and so I sat up on my knees and undid the button and zipper. I stood and pushed my pants and under ware down to the floor, stepped out of them and announced that I needed help with this, pointing at my dick. Teri looked up at me with half-closed eyes and a soft little smile.

Kim surprised me again by saying, "Jim, it takes a real bastard to get a girl all heated up then do nothing about it. You know, I think maybe Teri sould help you with that."

The word had been given and so I dropped down to my knees and then moved up so that the head of my dick was in position to penetrate Teri. I was leaning over her and we looked each other in the eyes. She spread her legs a bit more and I pushed forward. My dick met with her lips and I felt resistance then her wetness allowed me to slip into her. It felt tight and wet and comfortable all at the same time. I pushed a little more and felt her warm wet pussy surround my shaft. I backed out a little and then pushed almost all the way in. Teri let out a low moan and pushed her hips up.

Things were well lubed and with one more movement back ward and then a push forward I felt her warm, wet and very slick pussy shift and convulse around me. I felt so alive and connected to her, that I lay still for a moment and enjoyed the feeling of our unified bodies.

I started to move in and out of her, feeling the lips of her pussy sliding along my shaft with each movement. I increased the speed and rhythm until we were both racing head long toward climax. I heard a sound from the couch and looked up briefly. My Kim and Teri's Bill were stroking, petting, touching and watching us. I rammed myself deep into Teri and felt her body shudder with her climax. I loved the control and I wanted more. I was still hard and had not yet cum.

I lay flat on top of Teri and then rolled over while holding her. As she moved to the top position I reached down and pulled her legs up so that her knees bent and she was straddling me with my dick still inside of her. I raised my knees and lifted my hips. She moved with me and then I held her waist and started to pump up into her hard and fast. She was in such a position that she could do little more than enjoy getting fucked. I pounded her pussy and watched her small tits shake up and down with each blow of my pelvis. When I felt her tense up and ready to cum again I pushed up with my hips and let her fall onto my dick at the same time, driving hard and deep into her.

This climax was even digger than the last and she hung limp in my hands her head down and yet she was still impaled on my hard shaft. I started to pump into her again and she slowly came back to life and started rocking and moving trying to suck as much of me into her as possible. I pounded even harder into her and she sat down harder on me each time. I was so hard and fast that it felt like we were trying to push our two bodies into one and join completely. I felt the seed well up in me and somehow she seemed to know it as well. Her body prepared for another orgasm and mine built up for the explosion. With one last powerful slam we met and I exploded into Teri. My ejaculation triggered her climax and her whole body stiffened and shook. Several minutes later her spasms slowed and she slumped over me. My dick was slowly softening and at last I pulled her down on to my chest just held her as our bodies returned to normal.

Teri smiled at me and said, "It has never been like that, thank you."

Kim and Bill started to applaud.

  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
don87654don87654over 18 years ago
A good start

We need a lot more of this one. Can we have a chapter or two on the other two spouses? Maybe Teri can have her titties sucked some more so they become tender? Maybe the 4 of you continue to fuck and you pay more attention to Teri because she likes your cock and your fucking, while Bill and Kim begin to fuck and grow more dear to each other. Perhaps the "swapping" can develope into a regular thing and neither of the women realize that their fertility periods come along and each gets preggie "accidently" by both you and Bill--Kim with Bill and Teri with you, to the point that the 4 of you form a dual marriage and beginning living as two wives and two husbands all under the same roof, possibly nude and fucking each other at will?

There are several possibilities for continuation of this very erotic story.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
good

very nice story

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Enjoyable

That was an enjoyable short story about a believable scenario. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story

Excellent story... a little short maybe... I was hoping to see the other two spouses get it on... but that could be a follow on... this one was hot though... great job...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three Men and a Slut Pt. 01 Sam, a female grad student, moves in with three younger guys.in Group Sex
Lights Out Pt. 01 Power outage during party leads to wife suggesting a game.in Group Sex
Experiments in Matrimony Young wife puts on a show for husband.in Loving Wives
An Unusual Request My wife asked me to take pics of her, it might lead anywhere.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Two Wives Seduced Two loving wives seduced by big cock.in Loving Wives
More Stories