Billiard Room Gang Bang

Story Info
Alison tells her hubby of her affairs.
3.4k words
3.81
98.1k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,430 Followers

Ever since Brad and I were married he has liked to watch me with other men. He knew me well enough to realise that I could never be satisfied with monogamy and that to keep me he would have to share me. It works very well these days; I usually bring my lovers home while Brad is there - sometimes he will watch from the same room or alternatively, if he prefers a little more privacy, he can watch our bedroom through the one way mirror we had installed between that room and the bathroom.

But Brad hasn't always been so cool about watching me "live". In earlier days, whilst he knew that I was having affairs, he preferred not to see but to wait until I returned home after a night out and then to LISTEN as I related the story of my evening's activity. More often than not it would just be a case of cuddling up together in bed or on the sofa while I told him of the young stud that I had picked up and how I allowed him to have me. But then one evening, something a little different happened. The sex was very good while it was actually happening, but I have to admit, relating it to Brad later in the way that I did, caused me to reach more orgasms than whilst I was being actually fucked!

It had been a late night for me and when I returned home it was just after midnight. Brad was, as usual, waiting up for me with fevered anticipation written all over his face - I think that waiting for me to return was a big part of it for him. We cuddled up on the sofa as usual, but as I started the story, it was obvious that Brad was particularly over excited and couldn't keep still. He kept shifting his position and interrupting me and I became quite frustrated.

"Maybe we should continue this in the bedroom?" I said quite sternly. "If you can't keep still, I'll just have to restrain you."

I had been idly rubbing his dick through his pants while we cuddled and I knew he was already hard, but as soon as he heard me threaten to restrain him I felt his cock twitch wildly under the material. I swear, If I'd repeated myself, he'd have cum on the spot!

I've always known that Brad was the submissive type and being dominant myself it was easy for me to slip into character.

"Get up now!" I ordered. "Follow me upstairs - but if you dare to touch me I'll make you go straight to the guest room!"

Brad was on his feet in a flash and waiting for me to lead the way. "Yes Mistress" he murmured, eyes lowered. I knew that this night was going to be different.

I was still dressed sexily for the night out that I had just enjoyed; short, black, figure hugging skirt, sheer white blouse and high heels. My underwear was nestling in the depths of my purse - there had not seemed any point in putting it back on! Brad followed me up the stairs. I walked slowly. I wanted to make him suffer a bit, I suppose. My hands were on my thighs as I climbed and with just a little movement, I was able to let my skirt ride up a little giving my poor husband tantalizing glimpses of my naked butt. I knew that this must have been driving him insane with lust, but he kept his word and his hands to himself - he knew far better than to disobey his "Mistress".

Once in the bedroom, I made him strip in front of me. His hard little erection slapped against his belly as he finally stood naked in front of me.

"On the bed!" I instructed, "sit!"

Brad did as ordered and sat, legs out in front of him, with his back to the pine foot board. Without speaking to him, I selected two silk scarves from my closet and bound each of his hands behind him to the wooden frame of the foot board. When I was content that the knots were secure, I slipped my hand between his legs and cupped his tight balls. I laughed as Brad groaned and his dick twitched.

I took my time in the bathroom. Despite the lateness of the hour and the fact that I was quite fatigued after my night's activity, I felt remarkably alive - I wanted the anticipation mount higher and higher. After a quick shower, I changed into a light silk robe and returned to the bedroom. My skin was still tingling from the hot water and my nipples felt hard and sensitive. Brad was where I had left him. His dick had deflated just a little, but when I opened my robe and gave him a quick flash, I giggled as I saw it once again return to a full erection. I sat down beside him and let my hand wander over his twitching shaft and shiny cock head. I loved the power that this situation afforded.

"So. Do you want to know what happened tonight?" I said casually, "or shall I just leave you here and go to sleep?" I faked a yawn and squeezed his cock at the same time causing him to groan again.

"Please tell me, Mistress." he pleaded in a whispered voice.

"Very well. This is what happened........."

"I was on my way to Club X. We had only just crossed Marlow bridge into Jonestown when the taxi blew a tire. The driver didn't have a spare and, as it was a warm evening, I decided to walk the rest of the way. There was a light breeze and, as you know, I didn't have a bra on. As I walked, my nipples became quite hard. They still are - look."

I let my robe hang open exposing my 38DD breasts. I scooped one of the orbs up in my left hand and showed it to my helpless husband. I touched the nipple and shivered slightly as it quivered in front of his eyes. Brad wanted desperately to touch it, I knew, but tied as he was it would have been impossible. His dick throbbed again and he moaned. I took it in my hand and gave it a swift rub - just to keep his concentration!

"I was feeling very horny, Brad." I continued. "But I couldn't remember the exact way to the club. I turned this way and that up and down narrow streets until I saw a bright light over a building. As I got closer the sign became clearer. It said "Barry's Billiard Club". I decided to stop and ask directions. I could feel the atmosphere as I entered the room. It was dark in there and three men were playing pool. I asked the bartender if he knew where Club X was, but he said he'd never heard of it."

"Oh god, darling. I'm still so horny" I interrupted the story and took off my robe. I saw Brad's face and heard him gasp as it slid from my shoulders and pooled on the carpet. "You don't mind if I play with my pussy while I talk do you?"

I sat cross-legged on the bed next to brad and again lifted my breast, pinching the nipple. "It's such a shame you're all tied up like that" I purred, "I'd love you to have been able to play with my tits while I masturbate! - but never mind!" I slid a finger between the folds of my pussy and purred again as I used the other hand to pinch my nipple lightly.

"Anyway...mmmmm....I think its time I got on with the story, don't you?"

Brad moaned again and I removed a finger, wet with my own juice, and circled it over his tight glans.

"As I turned to leave the billiard club, I saw that the three men had stopped playing and were all looking at me. I knew they wanted me - I could see it in their eyes and in their pants! They all looked like rough, working men. Their clothes were stained and sweaty and they smelt of cheap beer and cigarettes. I walked towards the door. Suddenly one of the men pushed out his pool stick in front of me - blocking my escape.

"I know where Club X is" he said.

I looked at him innocently and watched his big, meaty hand go down to his crotch and cup it. "It's right here!"

All the other men started laughing and cupping their crotches as well, making dirty gestures at me and leering. Before I knew what had happened, the bartender had locked the door and dimmed the lights. I knew the first guy was going to try a fuck me. I wanted him to as well. I'd forgotten all about the other club, I just wanted to relieve the itching in my panties."

I looked deep into my poor husband's eyes. He was in some distress no; his ass was bucking from the bed, his hands straining at his restraints in a vain attempt to touch his cock and relieve the terrible tension that was there. I fingered myself faster and faster as I allowed him to watch me. I opened the lips of my pussy and plunged two fingers in deeply, fucking myself towards an inevitable orgasm. Higher and higher my body soared as my thumb rotated on my engorged clitoris, until....yes....ooohhhhhhh yessssss...that felt so good!

Before returning to the story, I had to give Brad some release too. Reaching into my purse I retrieved the panties that I had been wearing that night. I smiled at him as I wrapped the soft fabric around his throbbing member and squeezed. My other hand went to his balls and scratched the sensitive skin lightly with my fingernails as I firmly jerked him off into my underwear. He was so worked up it took only three or four pulls on his cock before a huge stream of cum erupted from the eye and coated the panty gusset. He groaned deeply in his throat as he came and begged me to continue with the story.

"Well, everything happened so quickly" I said as I continued to idly toy with his softening penis. "I suppose I knew it was going to happen, so I was sort of expecting it. The big guy with the pool stick grabbed me and kissed me hard. His breath smelt a bit, but I was really too excited to care. His strong hands crushed me to his body and I could feel his hard dick pressing against my belly. His hands went to my ass and squeezed by butt cheeks roughly and I could feel him tugging my short skirt upwards. Before I knew it, He had ripped the button from the waistband and the whole skirt fell on the floor.

All the other men were cheering wildly and one of them had already taken his cock out and was playing with it. I was trying to concentrate on my skirt, when the big guy ripped the front of my blouse open. The buttons flew everywhere and my tits just sort of tumbled out!

Suddenly all three men and the bartender surrounded me. I was naked apart from my shoes and panties and I felt hands all over me. There were big, rough fingers pinching my nipples, hands in my panties and I could hear zippers being lowered all around me. I felt like I was in a daze as they all mauled my body."

I stopped again briefly while my fingers brought me to yet another orgasm. My nipples felt so hard and sensitive. I looked down at them as the ecstasy flooded over me. They were a deep red colour and standing out at least an inch from my breasts.

"Please go on, Mistress!" Brad pleaded as my eyes opened once again.

My trembling legs became still and I saw with a smile that Brad's cock was again showing signs of life.

"Two of the men lifted me and almost threw me onto the pool table. My panties were ripped off and the same two held my ankles, pulling my legs wide open. I was aware that my pussy was wet and they noticed it too. They kept saying that I was a slut and a whore and that I needed a good fucking. The big guy got between my legs first. It was a good job I was so wet, because he had a massive cock - at least ten inches long and as thick as my wrist. I could see him above me grinning and leering as he slapped his tool against my pussy lips. I squealed as my legs were pulled wider and then groaned as he shoved his whole length deep into my cunt. It felt so good, so big, as he rammed that weapon into my poor body."

Brad's cock was now at full attention again and his breath was coming in short gasps. I knew that he would be able to cum again soon, but I refrained from touching him, I wanted him to wait and the tension build. I played with my stiff nipples as I continued.

"I was aware of movement around me and suddenly there was another man on the table next to me and rubbing his cock against my naked breasts. This one was breathing as fast as I was and, as he straddled my chest, I bunched my tits together to give him a nice deep cleavage to fuck into.

I came hard as the guy fucking my pussy pulled out and shot a great stream of cum onto my mound and belly. My legs quivered and trembled and I realised they were not being held anymore, but lay spread open of their own accord. While the second guy fucked his cock between my tits, the third man also climbed up on the table and thrust his weapon towards my face. I needed to taste him and I opened my mouth willingly. He was inside and ramming into my throat in a second. My hands were still holding my big tits together, so I couldn't guide him, but he just kept stuffing that cock down my windpipe anyway.

I was struggling for breath a little when I heard the guy straddling my chest gasp in a great breath of air. He stopped ploughing my cleavage suddenly and held his breath. I swear I could feel his cock swell between my tits before a massive jet of cum burst right through my cleavage and hit my face! The man throat-fucking me complained to his friend that his cum had landed on him as well, but it didn't seem to put him off at all. He never even missed a stroke.

My hands were free now and I gently massaged the balls that hung below my chin. I was almost out of breath and beginning to feel a little dizzy when finally, the guy in my throat yanked his cock out with a shout of triumph. He aimed himself directly at my face. I was so close to the eye that I could see the small slit open a split second before the rush of his fluid hit my face and mingled with his friend's cum to drip from my skin."

I paused again to get my breath back. This narration was driving me as crazy with desire as it was Brad. His cock was again throbbing hard and twitching so I gave it a quick rub with my wet panties.

"What about the bartender?" Brad gasped.

"I was just coming to that!" I replied

"As my face was splashed time and time again, I gasped for breath. My throat felt a little sore but my pussy was contracting with a series of small cums. I could hear the other men mumbling at the other end of the pool table. I gasped and spluttered as the third man's semen trickled into my mouth and I swallowed it willingly. The other men were deep in discussion. It seemed the bartender wanted his turn with me, but wasn't happy about plunging his tool into such a wide and wet pussy so soon after the first man had fucked me there. Someone said something that I couldn't really hear, but I soon found out what was to happen to me!

Again I was lifted. I thought to be placed back onto the floor, but they had other plans for me. I was twisted roughly over and pushed back across the pool table on my front. The cloth scratched the skin of my breasts and my nipples quickly became hard again. I could feel hands on my buttocks and legs opening and stretching me. I tried to call out but felt a hand clamped over my mouth. The cool air played around my stretched anus and I felt fingers probe my back passage. It felt so sexy being used by their hands and I shuddered into another small climax.

Then it happened. I could sense the bartender up on the table with me and felt his weight as his legs straddled my open butt. At least two pairs of hands were still pulling me open as I felt that initial stab of pain as he entered me. Fortunately he wasn't too big otherwise he might have torn me. But look, my ass is still a bit sore!"

I quickly leaned back on the bed and opened my legs to display my butt to Brad. I just wanted to give him a quick peek. It didn't really hurt - I just wanted to keep him going a bit.

"After the first thrust, the pain quickly mellowed into a deep, wonderfully warm sensation. I came again as he jabbed me and the other men laughed as they saw my upturned butt tremble. Then I felt him smack my ass as he thrust in. The flesh seemed to tingle and the orgasm that was washing over me intensified. Again and again his hand hit my reddening cheeks as his thin cock rammed in and out of my poor bottom. His friends were all cheering him on and calling me a slut. I could hear him grunting and groaning as he approached his climax and then felt his cock explode in my ass. I don't think I've ever had so much cum up that hole before and as he pulled his spewing tool from me, his lovely hot juice oozed out and trickled down my legs.

I don't know quite how long I laid there trying to compose myself, but when I finally tried to pull my broken clothes back around me, they were back playing billiards as if nothing had happened. Nobody said a word to me as I walked out with a secret smile on my face. Looking like I did, there was no problem in getting a cab and after a quick stop at my office to change, the taxi brought me straight back here."

I sat back on the bed and looked at Brad. His cock was as solid as a rock and I needed it badly now. Leaving his abused wrists still tied, I straddled him and guided his engorged appendage into my warm honeypot.

"What part did you enjoy best?" I managed to gasp as I began to ride him.

"When the guy fucked your tits, I though I would cum on the spot" he replied. "But the way you described the bartender fucking you up the ass would have caused a dead man to get an erection."

I moved up on him and took his cock from my pussy. Adjusting my position slightly I was able to sit back down so that his tool slid smoothly into my anus.

"Like this?" I enquired with a salacious grin.

"Oh god, Mistress!" Brad groaned as he felt himself penetrate me deeply. "Ooohhhhhh I'm cumming....please .... allow me to cum, Mistress."

I don't think I could have stopped him even had I wanted to and for the second time that night, I felt the utterly exquisite sensation of thick sperm being squirted into my ass.

It was straight after that night that my husband expressed a desire to watch me the next time I got fucked by another man. It happened only a few days later, but that story is for another time!

English Bob
English Bob
2,430 Followers