Billiards

Story Info
A cozy evening that ends in a great experience.
1.4k words
3.5
10k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billiards

Saturday night, gorgeous. It was a stressful week and I just want to relax. A cozy evening on the sofa cuddled in a warm blanket, drinking tea and reading a good book. Everything is prepared I just want to sit down and start when my phone rings, a short look on my cellphone tells me it's sir. I answer the call.

'Good evening sir.'

'Good evening. Get ready I pick you up in half an hour.'

'Of course sir.'

He ends the call. That was it with my cozy evening. I take a shower, dry my hair and put on a dress. No underwear, that's one of his rules. I dress my hair and put on Make Up. The doorbell rings. Just in time! I go to the door and open him, he steps inside.

'Hello beauty.'

'Hello sir and thank you.'

'You're very welcome. Are you ready?'

'In just a second.'

I go back into the living room grab my handcase and my cellphone and go back. I put on shoes, do a last check up in the mirror and go back to him.

'I am'

'Then let's go'

He shows me to pass him by and I do so. He closes the door with his second key and follows me to the lift. We step inside and it moves down. We look at each other and I smile at him as he strokes my hair and pulls me to him to kiss me. It seems to be an endless kiss, it is very engaging and demanding and I love it! When we reach the groundfloor it feels as if it took us hours to get there even if I know it have just been some seconds. We step outside the building. He parked in front of it. He opens up the door for me and I sit down on the co-driver seat. The door closes and he walks around the car while I fasten my seatbelt. He sits down next to me and starts the motor.

'Where do we go sir?'

'We'll play billiards tonight.'

'Oh nice! I often played it with friends.'

'I know. I hope I have a little chance to win though.'

'I'm sure you have, I didn't play for years now.'

He grins. It takes about half an hour till he parks the car. I take a look around. This doesn't seem to be our designation. As more I'm surprised when my door opens up. I step outside looking at him puzzled.

'What's wrong darling?'

'I'm just not sure what we are here for.'

'We'll play billiards here.'

'Here?'

'Yes, why are you that puzzled?'

'It's only, I expected a little bar or something like that.'

'Wait a bit.'

We step inside a building from the inside it obvious is a restaurant or at least it seems to one. We are greeted by a waitress.

'Good evening.'

'Good evening, I aloofed for Smith.'

'Of course sir. Follow me please.'

She leads us to a wall. Ok it's not a wall but it looks like one till she pushes a hidden button and the wall appears to be a door. We step into the room behind. It's a booth which entires a table which is laid for two and a billiard table. The waitress leaves us alone and closes the door.

'Have a seat honey.'

He point on one of the chairs. I sit down and he sits opposite of me. He looks into my eyes, I love his eyes they are so deep. They are my abyss and my liferaft.

'You are doing it again'

'I don't know what you are talking about.'

'You have this glimpse. The one that makes me crazy if you don't stop little girl, I'll have to turn you around.'

I have to laugh. The way he said it as if he would take me here and now in a restaurant. Where the waitress could come in every second. As if he'd do that. He smiles.

'You don't believe that I would do it do you?'

'No sir. That is too crazy.'

That moment the waitress comes in and brings our food. I wonder because we didn't order anything.

'The food you ordered sir.'

Oh I should have known better! He ordered for us. The waitress leaves and closes the door. We are alone. We eat in silence the only thing we exchange are glimpses here and there. When we are done he asks me for a round of billiards. I'm grinning. He won't have a chance. I'm good even if I didn't play a quite a long time. I start and the first two billiard balls are in - the ten and the fourteen. I'm grinnig.

'Good start, little one.'

'Thank you but I'm not yet done sir.'

The twelve lies perfect for me. I try to and it's in. But so is the blank ball too and he can place it wherever he wants- shit!

'Thank you.'

'You're welcome.'

It's his turn. He counts two balls it's up to me. And the blank ball lies horrible I can't reach it good enough so I bend over but the table is so high that I have problems to stay on the floor with one of my feet. Whatever I have to try and hope for him not to get it. I count the one I wanted to. When I turn to him he has this grin.

'Did you enjoy your view sir?'

'Oh I did but thats not the reason I smile.'

'Why do you smile then?'

'You where cheating and I will punish you for your fault.'

'My fault? I don't know what you're talking about sir.'

'None of your feet were touching the floor.'

'Oh I didn't get that. I'm sorry. Then you're up next I guess.'

'Nice try princess, but I have my own rules to this. Bend over the table.'

I do lean over it so that he sees my ass. He pulls up my dress and takes out the analplug I'm wearing the hole day after I read his sms this morning. He spreads my asshole with his fingers and says

'Very nice, little one, very nice! And now your punishment...' He apears in my field of view and walks to the drop pocket my last ball hit and takes it out. He holds it infront of my face saying' I will have a Hole-in-One now' I have to laugh.

'But sir that's the wrong game.'

'We'll see honey.'

He kisses my forhead and walks behind me. I feel preasure on my asshole and I'm surprised and a bit scared when I realise what he plans to do. He pushes more and more and I feel my asshole spreading around the ball. It hurts but it's not to much I focus on my breath and try to controll it. Then it is in I have a tear in my eye but I'm ok. He turns me around.

'Good girl. That will happen every time that you deceive.'

'Ok sir.'

The game passes by faster the I thought, in the and he won and my ass is filled with three balls. Three balls that are teasing me the whole time. I am wet and I hope that we play on even if the game is over. He doesn't disappoint me. He comes to me from the other side of the table and bends me over. 'I will fuck you now with those balls inside you to show you that it doesn't bring you anything to cheat.'

The billiard balls in my ass where making me that wet that he doesn't have no problem to slide inside even if I felt much to small for him. I don't even get to say anything. He is in me that fast that the only thing I can sound is a moan cause he spreads me very much. His dick inside me is so big that with the preasure of the balls in my ass it creates this little bit of pleasurable pain that I need so much. He umps insede me hard. I feel used. Used by him for his pleasure. It feels as if that was the only thing I was existing for. Made for giving him what he needs. His strokes are getting harder and deeper and I get closer and closer to the edge.

'Sir. Please, please may I cum?'

'Do so!'

His words are the last things I need and I fall over the cliff. My pussy pulsates around him as the wave of my orgasm is floating over me. He pulls my hair and far away I hear his scream as he cumes with me.