Billie's Journey Ch. 02

Story Info
Billie Jenkins goes to check on the neighbor's son.
1.8k words
4.51
171.2k
47
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/12/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,191 Followers

Billie Jenkins knocked on the door, not really knowing what to expect. The owners of the house, Paul and Janine Hudson, were out of town and wanted her to check on their son, who was going to be going on his way to college.

He was a tall, handsome young man -- more handsome and taller than she remembered, Billie thought to herself as she looked up at him when he answered the door.

Before she could even open her mouth he opened the door and was waving her in. She did not even notice that all he was dressed in was a long, bulky robe until she was all the way in.

"So, what can I do for you, Mrs. Jenkins?" he asked, leading her into the kitchen. He poured her a large glass of tea from a pitcher and handed it to her.

"Um, nothing, I was just coming to check on you -- your parents called me," she said, and trailed off, taking a long sip of the tea. She gasped and pressed a hand to her dress -- the drink was strong with alcohol!

However, she didn't want to insult him, so she drank it as he talked to her, and then blinked when he refilled it. She had noticed his eyes going more and more to her dress front. It was, of course, a rather shapeless dress that buttoned up the front, but she was becoming all too aware of the fact that her breasts were still quite prominent.

She found herself sipping more of the delicious tea, and realized that her head was spinning slightly. "You know, I've always had a crush on you," Chris said, standing up and walking around the table. Billie was sitting on a tall stool at the counter, and watched him out of wide eyes.

"I always promised myself I would kiss you if I had the chance, Mrs. Jenkins -- you don't mind, do you?" he asked, bending down towards her.

"I . . . I . . that just wouldn't bemmmmm, mfhhhh, hnnnnn," Billie tied to protest as the boy pressed his lips to hers; his left hand gripped her hair at the back of her head, holding her still, and when she tried to protest harder, he simply slipped his tongue into her hot wet mouth.

Billie panted softly into the boy's mouth as he moved his tongue, licking her teeth and then the roof of her mouth, pushing against her little tongue with his thick one.

Billie unconsciously allowed her jaws to slip a bit further apart as the young man kept frenching her, and she tried to stop panting into his mouth. Her own tongue began pushing back at his, but then she was shaking her head and pulling her mouth away from his hungry lips. She would not be used by her neighbor as some type of plaything! she said to herself, and blushed when she thought of what had happened at the adult book store protest.

"Ohn, no, Chris, you shouldn't do that," Billie gasped as his mouth slipped to her neck. His lips and tongue drew lines of fire on her silky smooth skin, and Billie leaned her head slightly, giving the boys hungry mouth more room on her throat.

"Chris, please, I just came over here to check on you, to make sure you were OK, ohhhnnnn, please don't stick your tongue in my ear, ohn, Chris, please, what are you doing?" she gasped, turning her head towards him to get his hot tongue out of her ear -- at the same time she felt his fingers against her left nipple. She tried to stop her body from shaking, tried to sit still.

"I've always wondered just how big your titties were, Mrs. Jenkins -- if I can't kiss you, won't you let me see?" he asked and then his naughty fingers slipped the top button of the dress open.

"No, of course not, Chris -- maybe if I let you kiss me one more time, you would be happy and then I could go," she said, and succeeded in pushing his hand away from the next button. His long, agile fingers somehow found their way once again to her stiffening nipple, and he began rubbing it softly.

Billie swallowed, and waited for him to say something. She decided to ignore the fact that he was beginning to pull and twist a bit harder on her sensitive nub, and tried to ignore the pulsing of her breasts, and the way it was leaking down into the rest of her body. She remembered again the way the two men had forced her come over and over.

"I guess that would be OK as long as you let me at least feel how big your tits are," he said, and before she could object or say no, he had bent and once again sealed his lips with her soft, plump pouting ones.

Billie tried to control her breathing. She obediently opened her mouth at the feel of his tongue, and they were soon frenching softly, her breath hot and panting into his mouth. His hand became bolder and bolder on her heaving breast -- the dress was shapeless, but it was also thin and she had on another of the sexy bras that she usually wore, so he could feel the large, soft globe perfectly.

He cupped her breast and lifted it, then began kneading it strongly. Billie moaned and gasped into young Chris' mouth, halfheartedly trying to pull away from his kiss, but his left hand was back at the back of her head, clutching her thick hair in his hand as he continued to spear her panting mouth with his tongue.

His right hand switched to her other breast and he began squeezing and rolling that one about on her fine boned chest even harder. "Ohnnn, nooo, Chris, I didn't say you could squeeze them that hard," she gasped, and he assured her that he wouldn't, then kissed her again. Billie felt his hands leave her big, throbbing breasts alone for a minute, and then they were back, now just pinching and twisting her nipples again.

Billie once again pulled her mouth away from his -- she realized he had turned her so that her back was on the counter, and that he had somehow insinuated himself between her long thighs; her skirt was now pulled up above her knees, and she blinked down at his hands as they went to the buttons of her dress. "I just wanna see these big fuckin' titties, Mrs. Jenkins," he said softly.

He had somehow unbuttoned several of the small fixtures already, and Billie blinked down at his hands as he quickly, smoothly slipped the other buttons loose. Her pretty bra was already visible and large amount of her creamy mounds.

"I really don't think you should that, Chris," she said, trying halfheartedly to stop him, but before she really realized what was happening he had unfastened her dress all the way down to her waist. He spread the halves apart, and shoved the dress back off of her slim shoulders.

"I just wanna see these breasts, Mrs. Jenkins" he said, staring at her gorgeous knockers, contained in the tight little bra. With one hand, he reached up and casually slipped his fingers into the bra cup, pulled her heavy breast out by the nipple. His other hand she felt on her knee, lifting her skirt slowly.

"Umm, young man, what do you think your doing?" Billie asked as Chris began tugging and twisting at her stiff nipple. At the same time, his other hand was pushing her skirt higher, and higher, and then his hand was ripping her panties away with a sudden tug.

"Ohn, god, Chris, I . .. . . I really think that's far enough now, why don't you just play with my big breasts for just a moment, and then I can get home," she gasped.

"OK," he said, and immediately raised his hands to her full, swollen breasts. He cupped them in his big hands and began lifting and rubbing the silky soft globes. They shuddered and shook with his ministrations, and every time he thrummed his fingers across her stiff, large nipples she sighed and leaned back a bit further against the high counter top, her arms spread out to either side to steady her. She was afraid she would fall off the stool otherwise.

She looked down, and saw that his robe had fallen open and that he had a stiff, angry cock, at least ten inches long. "Ohn, god, Chris, what do you think your going to do?" she sighed.

"Don't worry, I'm just feeling your big fucking tits up, Mrs. Jenkins," he said, but at the same time he leaned forward, and his bulbous knob bumped directly into her wet, pouting cuntlips.

"Uhn, uhn, yessss, squeeze them as hard as you want to Chris, but please, ohn, I can feel you going in, please don't -- I don't think it will fit."

"Don't worry, Mrs. Jenkins," he said, "I just want to see something," he said -- he was now pinching and twisting her nipples, pulling her big, shapely breasts this way and that, then shaking them on her chest, but at the same time he was nudging gently with his hips, thrusting his cock against her wet labia.

Billie sat there in torment, gripping the edge of the counter as Chris played with her tits and then she breathed in a long, desperate gasp as she finally felt her pussy lips fold around the boys fat, bulbous cock head.

"Yeah, that feels great, Mrs. Jenkins," the boy said, and then began nudging harder. Soon he was stroking her softly, gently, three inches sliding in, then four and five, and Billie simply sat there, her long legs lolling open, her mouth hanging open, her back arched so he could get at her supersensitive breasts easier. He leaned forward and started tonguing her again as he finally slid his fat cock all the way into her tight, super slick snatch.

"Uhnnnnnnnmmmm, uhhhhnn, uhhhh, uh, uh, uhhhnnnnn," Billie gasped and moaned as she finally got off, the orgasm coming fast and hard and taking her by surprise. She flopped on the seat, her body flexing up against his, her arms bracing her on the counter top. He let go of her bouncing titties and put her legs over his shoulders, then he began slamming his cock into her, their taut loins making staccato slapping sounds, her inflamed, sensitive clit right at the point of contact.

Billie shuddered through two more seemingly continuous orgasms before he pulled out and sprayed her belly and shuddering tits with three thick spurts of creamy white semen. Billie Jenkins sobbed, covered herself with her ruined dress and fled the back door of the house.

Chris went and took a nap -- what a fuckin kiss! He thought to himself as he drifted away.

What a fuckin slut!

chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,191 Followers