Billie's Journey Ch. 04

Story Info
Billie goes to the local community college!
4.7k words
4.69
117.6k
43
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/12/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,190 Followers

Billie was going to the Harper City Junior College Video Club to congratulate the guys and look at the equipment which her church had helped them get. Her husband had been supposed to go with her, but he had been called away to work. He had offered to let her come to the office, but Billy had said, no, she would just go and congratulate the group and be on her way. She would rather deal with a group of nerds than with the sharks that worked with her husband.

She arrived at the school - she was very careful about how she dressed now, she had on the shapeless bulky dress, but over that she wore a heavy, long coat, almost a trench coat.

She went into the junior college, and was directed to a small outbuilding. There was a group of about six guys there, all in their nineteen's or early twenties, and they were working on a set that consisted of a lamp, a rug and a low, heavy couch.

"Hello, guys," Billie said, waving at them. She could not help but feel happy at how excited they all looked. There were three professional grade cameras, and a bevy of lights shining on the set with the fake walls and couch.

"Hello -- Mrs. Jenkins, am I right?" asked the leader, a slender young black man. He stood a few inches over six feet, and shook the beauties hand gently, giving her his name as he held her hand, Bruce Dunswald. He stared down at her for a moment, noticing that she did not try to pull her hand away, and then he led her around, and introduced her to his crew, Reg, a thickly built kinda short white guy, Pony, a handsome Latino that was built like a linebacker, and Troy and Ev, two brothers built like tanks. They were not twins, but could pass for it.

"Well, I'm pleased to meet you all," Billie said, looking around her. All the guys were nice and talked to her about the equipment and set they were designing.

"We were supposed to do some lighting tests, but our female actress never came," Bruce said, leading the woman underneath the lights. It was, of course, hotter, and within minutes of talking about how they were going to waste an evening, she was fiddling with the buttons on her coat. "How rude of me," Bruce said, and reached out to loosen her coat. "Reg, get her a drink, man," he said as he unfastened her thick coat.

Billie stared down at his hands in a daze -- she could not believe he would be so bold as to do that, but then he was peeling the coat off of her arms. The dress she was wearing was frumpy, of course, but she realized immediately that as usually of late her breasts were drawing instant attention -- there was just no way to hide them.

To distract the guys, Billie found herself saying, "Maybe I could help, and you, um, you know, sit in for her."

"Hey, that would be great," Bruce said. Reg handed her the drink; the guys were now all busy doing chores associated with the shoot, and Billie breathed a sigh of relief. She took a long sip of the drink and gasped when she realized it was strong with rum. She glanced around, but none of the guys was paying her any attention. She took another long sip, wondering now how long this was going to take.

Then Bruce was coming back over to her, handing her a box. "Here is the costume, Mrs. Jenkins, it should fit," he said, his eyes glancing at her breasts for the smallest moment. "The other girl is about your size."

"Ohn, uhmm, I have to wear this?"

"Well, yeah, we have to be able to judge the light so we can set the camera, and we can't do that unless you are dressed in the costume. Don't worry, it's not horrible."

"Umm, OK," Billie said helplessly, and let him show her where the dressing room was.

Billie came out a few minutes later, self conscious and blushing and trying to stop the trembling in her hands and belly. The skirt reached to her knees, and was frilly with a floral print on it, but the shirt, though it buttoned all the way up, had been designed for a smaller woman. It hugged her large breasts tautly, and the edge of her bra was clearly visible, as were her nipples. She was also wearing white stockings, which for some reason was making her blush -- thigh highs, no garters. The edge of the skirt was comfortably below the thick line at the top of the stockings, at least, and they gave her the illusion of being better dressed, but she was having trouble thinking clearly as she watched the guys watching her out of slitted eyes.

She prayed that her nipples would not get hard -- they were not now, but were already visible through the white knit fabric.

"Hey, you look great," Bruce said, and all the guys complimented her. "Go ahead and sit on the couch, Mrs. Jenkins."

"Um, you, un, you can call me Billie," she said shyly, glancing at the center camera. She sat down on the couch, and Bruce had her shift here and there, and they adjusted the lighting some.

"OK, guys, go ahead," Bruce said, and then added, "OK, Billie, now I'm going to get Reg and Ev to sit down next to you. Is that OK?"

"Um, yes, I guess so, if that's what you need," Billie said, and the two guys came and sat next to her. They talked while Bruce fiddled with the camera, and everything seemed perfectly normal.

The Bruce said, his tone conversational and casual, "Ev, why don't you put your hand on her knee? Yes, that's right, just push the skirt up just a bit -- don't worry, Mrs. Jenkins, we just need to get the light difference -- see how dark his hand looks against the white stocking?"

"Um, yes, I . . . I just . . ." Billie stared down at his hand -- she could feel the heat of it, and immediately felt her pulse quicken. She breathed lightly on purpose, and tried to clear her head, tried to get the feel of the young man's big hand on her knee off of her mind, tried to ignore the way the heat from his hand was leaking up her leg to her belly.

She shifted slightly, with the result that his hand slipped a bit higher, pushing her skirt up just a tiny bit.

"There, that's beautiful," Bruce said. "Doesn't she look beautiful, guys?"

"Shit yeah," Ev said, and there was a chorus of agreement. Billie sat there, licking her lower lip as the young men stared at her. She knew the 19 year olds hand was still resting just above her knee, and she wanted to distract them, so she said the first thing that came to her mind, "We're just so proud of you guys, I could almost kiss you all!"

"Shit, OK," Reg said. "I'll take a kiss, Mrs. Jenkins," he said.

Billie turned towards the younger man, and started to say, 'I didn't really mean it', but then the look in his eyes changed that thought, and she steeled herself to this -- she could not let this young man down!

He leaned in, and pressed his lips to hers. Billie told herself that it was OK, that it was a harmless little kiss, but then she felt his tongue, light as a feather, licking her full lower lip, and her mouth drooped open in recently gained instinct.

She sat very still as the guy's tongue began gently exploring her mouth -- she found she could not lift her arms to push him away, and she told herself it was because she did not want to hurt his feelings. So his tongue pushed further into her mouth, flicking her teeth, licking the roof of her mouth, coiling around her own tongue. Her breath turned into pants, and she barely felt his hand also slip onto her delicious lower thigh, just above her knee. Ev was now rubbing his hand gently up and down her silk clad leg, traveling just a few inches up and then back to her knee.

She managed to turn her head, finally, escaping Reg's hungry mouth, and found Ev bending down. Then his thick lips were against hers, and she shrugged and opened her mouth to his thick, minty tasting tongue as well. She could hardly say no to him when she had just allowed his friend full access to her sweet, warm and juicy mouth.

She tilted her head slightly, and her mouth slipped open a bit further as his thick tongue explored her. She felt his big hand squeezing her thigh a bit harder, and then he was drawing back.

Billie sat breathing heavily, and when Reg turned her head and sealed his lips to hers she once again allowed him full access to her wet, panting, hot mouth. Something in her screamed at her to get control of herself, that she had to leave immediately or it would be to late, but instead she tilted her head, and obediently opened her mouth wider to Reg's hungry tongue.

"Um, I don't really think you guys should be -- um, should be tongue kissing me like that, I'm not sure that that's what I meant," she said, after another long moment of allowing Reg to French her deeply.

"Yeah, but you have to do it for all of us now," Ev said, his hand still squeezing and rubbing her lower thigh. "And you kissed Reg twice; you have to kiss me again!"

"Uhm, I . . . I'm just not -- um, not sure -- are you still filming?"

"Yeah, we sure are," Bruce smiled at her -- "So you see, its insurance -- just some harmless kisses!"

"Umm, well, I - "

"Of course, if you're ashamed of what we have done so far maybe we should just send it to your husband," Pony said from the side, smiling at her widely, his dark eyes and wide smile making her shiver, making her nipples stiffen.

"No, no, that's all right -- after all, I did say I would, didn't I?" she said softly, watching as Reg got up and another of the guys, Pony, sat down. The implication was obvious -- blackmail, and it was what had gotten her into this situation in the first place.

Pony's hand immediately went to her lithe thigh, but Bruce said in a commanding voice, "Put your hand on her belly, Pony -- she won't mind, do you Mrs. Jenkins?"

For some reason she didn't want to offend anyone, so she shook her head and said softly, "I guess not." Pony smiled, his handsome face making more shivers run through her, and laid his big, hot tanned hand flat on her taut, writhing belly. He began moving his hand in small circles, and then he bent for his first kiss.

Billie let her eyes slip shut, and once again she found herself allowing a young man she didn't really know to French her. He did not have the greatest breath, and his tongue was thick, but Billie just shrugged; she found herself responding to her own shame, and was supremely aware of Pony's thumb now brushing the underside of her breast on an almost constant basis, pushing harder and harder against her pliable, soft tit flesh.

She finally broke the kiss off, "Bruce, please," she said, looking to him for direction.

"Don't worry, Mrs. Jenkins -- Pony, here, just slide your hand up, just like that, yes, and cup Mrs. Jenkins' breast. Now, Mrs. Jenkins, he won't squeeze it or anything, just like in Hollywood, you see?"

"Go ahead and continue your first kiss, Pony," he said. Ev smiled at her, his hand still caressing and rubbing her thigh, and she realized he had eased her skirt up high enough so that the dark band at the top of her stocking was visible.

She turned her head and met Pony's mouth again, let him start frenching her deeply again. Just the fact that his big hot hand was cradling her breast had reverberations going off in Billie's mind; she could feel the heat from his hand sinking into her pliant flesh as she sucked and dueled his tongue with her own, and her rock hard nipple was itching crazily.

She was unable to catch her breath as he was the one who turned away. Ev smiled at her, his hand nudging her skirt up a bit more, but did not bend to kiss her. "I don't understand," she said when he did not kiss her.

"I'm not ready for my last kiss yet," Ev said, squeezing her soft flesh. Billie felt a strong flash of lust as the young man smiled at her, and slid his hand another inch higher up her thigh. She heard Bruce saying in a loud voice, "OK, Pony, go ahead and unfasten some of the buttons on her sweater, and kiss her neck, yes, go ahead and stick your tongue in her ear; don't worry, Mrs. Jenkins, no one'll ever see this," Bruce smiled at her as she glared at him, but Pony's fingers had already undone her buttons down to her belly button; the sweater was gaping open, showing her frilly little bra and bursting breasts.

There was a long moment of silence as the guys all stared at her breasts, boldly on display, and then Bruce was commanding Pony take his other kiss.

His breath really wasn't that bad, Billie thought as the young man began frenching her again; she heard Bruce giving direction, but ignored that until she felt Pony's hand once again cupping her breast, this time just through the bra. She moaned into the young man's mouth and did not object when someone else peeled the sweater away from her. Pony was gently lifting and squeezing her firm mound this time, and Billie's body seemed lost in waves of pleasure as the young man tongued her and rubbed and squeezed her swollen, sensitive knockers. Even after the kiss was over, she sat there for at least a minute as Pony continued to lift and knead her heavy, swollen, sensitive breasts, switching casually from one to the other as he licked and sucked at the fine skin of her throat and then stuck his tongue into her shell like ear again.

Billie simply stared down at his hand as he mauled her heaving, sensitive flesh, trying unsuccessfully to catch her breath, knowing she should push the young man's hand away. Finally, Pony stood up with one last squeeze of her plump nipple.

Then Troy was sitting down beside her; his hand immediately went to her breast as well, but he said, "I wanna kiss something else!"

"W . . . what are you talking about?" Billie gasped; his hand was already working strongly on her breast, squeezing and rubbing it, and he suddenly pulled down her right bra cup, causing that breast to bounce freely.

"I wanna kiss her tittie!" Troy said, grasping her nipple and pulling it up and out from her globe. Billie grunted at the feel of the young man's rough hands, and for some reason still looked to Bruce for help.

"I think we can allow that, can't we, Mrs. Jenkins? After all, we are filming all this, and we can always show it to the council or your husband to get their opinion. Right then, go ahead, Troy," and clapped his hands. Troy grinned at her, and bent and immediately, without subtlety, sucked her right nipple and as much of her heaving titflesh into his mouth as he could. He licked and bit at the soft flesh sliding out of his mouth, and then began licking her whole globe with his red hot tongue.

Billie tried to keep from moaning to loud, and dimly felt Ev pulling her shapely thighs a bit further apart. She stared down at Troy as he sucked her stiff nipple into his mouth again, and chewed and licked at the sensitive bud, and a strong shiver of lust raced through her as she realized this was exactly the position she had been in when her husband's boss and that big shot client had seduced her and fucked her brains out.

"Ohhnnnn, god, I really don't think this is a good idea," she protested softly, but did not object when Troy peeled her bra away, leaving both of her large, firm melons wobbling prettily on her fine boned chest. Then he was bending forward, sucking her other nipple into his hot, talented mouth. He scooped her right breast up in his hand, and began kneading it strongly.

Billie felt someone behind the couch turning her head, and she closed her eyes as whoever it was began to kiss her, running his tongue strongly into her panting mouth.

She felt Ev's fingers finally slip from the silky, sensitive skin of her upper thigh to the less silky fabric of her panties, heard the guys laughing about how they were already wet as Ev pulled the flimsy garments to one side, and then felt two fingers slicing into her throbbing, tight little pussy.

Billie gasped and moaned into the sweet mouth of the young man kissing her, and could not help but roll her hips slightly so Ev could fuck his greedy fingers into her a bit deeper -- then his thumb started teasing her clit, and Billie was not sure when she started spasming in orgasm, or when the waves finally receded. She felt the young men repositioning her, so that she was leaning on the back of the couch on her elbows while her knees were on the seat.

She looked behind her and saw Pony standing behind her, loosening his pants. Someone to her side was playing with her left breast, and then Troy was standing in front of her, already naked, his sneer making her shiver.

"Why dontcha suck my cock, Mrs. Jenkins? You know, to show your appreciation for us!"

"I - I don't think I want to do that," Billie tried to say in a strong voice; then she felt Pony's big hands on her hips - she also felt something against her pouting tight pussy lips, and moaned softly as Pony began rocking gently, nudging the fat head of his dick against her juicy little twat.

She looked to her side, and saw one of the guys holding a camera, zooming in on her face, and she knew the other cameras would be watching, recording her every move. She began to tremble a bit more, her body pulsing and betraying her, her breath caught in her throat!

Billie shut her eyes as Pony rocked against her a bit harder, and tried to breathe calmly as she felt her plump, pouting pussy lips slowly folding around what felt like Pony's rather large, bulbous cock head. "Oooooohnnnnn, no, Pony, I really don't think you shounnnffff, mmmm, mnnnn," Billie moaned as Troy began rubbing his leaking cock crown on her juicy plump lips. Her lipstick smeared off on his fat knob, and Billie's eyes crossed as she felt Pony's fat shaft start to push into her sopping, tight pussy, but she was determined to keep her mouth shut.

Both of her big breasts were now being abused, and Pony was gradually working his fat shaft deeper and deeper into her juicy twat, his hands squeezing her hips, then her ass, pulling the cheeks apart and squeezing the bulbous moons of her buttocks hard enough to make her gasp.

Troy kept nudging his leaking, bulbous cock crown against her plush lips, and now both of her swollen breasts were being squeezed and rubbed. Her lips were gradually being covered in Troy's precum.

She felt Pony's finger, slick with some type of goo, rubbing the small button of her tight anus. Her jaws slipped open in surprise, and then a bit further when she felt Troy's cock knob brushing against her teeth. She blushed deeply as the young man slowly slid more of his massive boner into her pretty mouth; behind her, Pony was now sliding his tool in and out of her tight pussy, and pushing harder at her ass hole. With what seemed like an almost audible pop, the tip of his fat finger pushed finally through the tight ring of her anus.

Billie swallowed and shut her eyes, and could not stop herself from beginning to slurp softly at Troy's leaking meat as he slid it in and out of her mouth, going a bit deeper each time till his soft love mallet was bumping into the back of her throat.

Behind her, Pony was slowly fucking her, and had started moving his finger very slightly, not pushing it into her tight ass but simply rocking it back and forth slightly.

Billie could not believe this - she braced herself on the couch as Pony began thrusting into her with more force, and realized that Troy was standing still as she was rocked between the guys. She got off again before she knew what was happening, and deepthroated the fat cock in her moth without thought. She felt Pony behind her, gripping her curvy hips with his strong hands as he rutted into her, for the moment leaving her asshole alone.

He squeezed her hips harder - she heard him grunting as he slammed into her from behind, causing her full round ass to ripple with the impact, and then she felt him flexing against her harder as he got off, and she was dimly aware of Troy grabbing her hair harder, fucking himself into her poor, abused mouth. She sucked greedily as his cock shot off in her warm mouth, swallowing the thick warm sperm without a second's thought or hesitation!

She moved slowly, standing up and looking at the guys as one of them slid an ottoman next to the couch; then Ev was guiding her down so that she was laying on the ottoman with her hips, and leaning on the couch on her left elbow, laying on her side.

chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,190 Followers
12