Billion Dollar Slaves 01 Ch. 01

Story Info
Cop blackmails murdering wife.
2.1k words
4.35
203.3k
123

Part 1 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers

CHAPTER ONE

The Plan

Thirty two with a eighteen year old daughter, the foxy grieving widow of a sixty five year old billionaire, who just happened to fall down a long flight of stairs in his multi-million dollar mansion and broke his neck. Detective Rick Tyler didn't believe that for a minute but had no evidence to prove otherwise.

That was why he was wandering around the mansion poking into every room and closet. He figured that the other detectives on the squad would keep the widow and her daughter busy for a while yet, leaving him to pry undisturbed.

Shit, he thought the guys fuckin office is bigger than my apartment. He went through the desk and cabinets one by one. Finding nothing of interest besides an excessive number of large bills from expensive clothing and jewelry stores and several investment portfolios and bank statements showing the old man could easily afford the outlay, he turned to the many book shelves and audio and video equipment set into the walls. He noticed that the cables for both the TV and audio equipment went into the back of the shelves inlaid in the walls themselves.

Curious he went out of the office and entered the closet next to the office. It took him several minutes but he found the hidden latch that opened a door in the closet where he found the cables and electrical wiring. He also found a staircase leading down to a basement room as opulent as the office upstairs. One wall was covered in monitors, each showing a separate room in the mansion and each with its own recording device.

Goldmine! Rick thought as he found the video showing the staircase and rewound to the hour just before the 911 call. He watched as the old man appeared on the landing at the top of the stairs. A female voice called his name and as the old man turned the daughter walked into view naked as the day she was born. Five foot two inches, red hair down to the top of her buttocks and a nice puffie set of tits freckled and firm. As she swished her way up to the old man the wife appeared from behind him. The wife grabbed the old mans coat from behind and pulled the old man, using her leg to trip him backwards as the daughter slammed into him from the front.

Rick watched as the old man went ass over teakettle down the stairs and disappeared from the cameras view. The two women stood watching and laughing at what must have been the last gasps of the dying billionaire. The women kissed and the daughter flounced off, Rick assumed to dress for the show to come. The wife slowly descended the stairs to check on her dead husband and call 911.

Rick ejected the tape and slipped it into his jacket. He replaced it with a blank tape that he creased so it would appear that it had jammed. Once upstairs he let himself out of the closet quietly and rejoined his squad.

Detective Fran Saran took Rick aside before he could reach the main living room where everyone was being interviewed. She began. "He's worth several billion, has no living relatives and is married to a gold digging slut with an out of wedlock daughter who is suddenly a very rich bitch cause there's no evidence that it was anything but an accident."

Rick touched the tape in his pocket. He was about to tell Fran that they had the evidence when the idea struck him.

Three months later, he picked the lock after disarming the alarm system and let himself in to the mansion. If the two women stuck to their normal schedule he had until late afternoon before they would be back. Housekeeping was off today and he had the house to himself. Rick ran up the stairs and entered the closet, slipping the latch and entered the stairs to the secret room.

Here he made himself at home as he had many times over the last three months. He had been amazed to find out Mrs. Donna Lonex and her deadly little daughter knew nothing of her late husbands cameras or his habit of keeping recordings of everything interesting that happened in his home and at his office. Rick had watched hour after hour of secret recordings. He now knew all of Howard's not so legal business dealings and had spent many hours watching the delectable Mrs. fucking and sucking and otherwise servicing her rich and kinky husband. Most surprising to Rick had been watching daughter Lisa also service her stepfather with her mothers willing consent and cooperation.

He wondered if the Mrs. knew of the suckretary and the office bondage party's that hubby had held to keep his not so proper employees in line. But that was for another day. Today it was time to put his project in play. Chuckling he took the tape he had so carefully spliced together and went to start the party.

Donna at 32 was a raven-haired beauty in the prime of her life. She glanced over at her Irish red haired daughter and smiled. They were rich beyond words now that the legal bullshit had finally been finished yesterday. Today had been a shopping trip to celebrate. New clothes and a new Mercedes made them both feel like, she laughed, a billion dollars.

She punched in the security code that opened the gate and drove the quarter mile of driveway to the house. They gathered up their packages and ran giggling into their big beautiful mansion.

"Did you leave the music playing?" Donna asked Lisa as she walked into the front living room.

"Like I would listen to that." Lisa tossed her hair. "Get real." Lisa stopped and stared. "Mom!"

Donna went quickly to her daughter's side staring at Rick sitting in Howard's big leather recliner and at the large gun in his hand pointed at both of them.

"Hello, won't you come and sit down.' He waved his gun at the sofa. Once they were seated he walked over to them tossing Donna two pairs of handcuffs. "Put those on just to keep things safe for all of us." He kept the gun pointed at Donna until they both were secured in cuffs. He reached over and cinched them tight.

Donna snapped at him, "What the hell do you think your doing?"

"Arresting you and your darling deadly daughter for murder one. That's premeditated murder and in this state that means death by lethal injection for you and twenty-five to life in prison for your daughter."

They both started denying everything as Rick started the tape. The protests died off as the tape played on the huge plasma TV. Before the sound of the body falling down the stairs faded, Rick paused the tape.

Donna stammered "He, he was a monster he beat my daughter and me and made us..." her voice trailed off as the tape resumed with Donna and Lisa taking turns sucking on the old mans cock, laughing and smiling and challenging each other as to who was the better cocksucker.

"Just in case your wondering there's hour after hour of you both happily fucking and sucking and being whipped, flogged and otherwise played with." Rick smiled at the mother and daughter. "Once your charged of course all that lovely money will go bye bye as it is illegal to profit from a crime. Which means everything will be held by the court until your cleared or convicted. Either way you're screwed."

Donna sat staring at the muscular cop as he talked and showed piece after piece of tape showing how much he had on both of them. Damn it she thought 2 and a half years of letting that old viagra popping fucker screw and touch and make us into his slaves and then the perfect murder and now this cop has us locked up and can throw away the key.

"Mom?" Lisa voice cracked as she looked to her mother for some kind of comfort.

"I don't know baby."

"Well now," Rick smiled "we do have option # 2."

Donna looked up. "Option 2?"

"Yep. We get married and you sign over everything to me. Now for the next 7 years I get you both as my sex slaves. At 25 I'll let your daughter move out with enough money to live comfortably the rest of her life. In 20 years I'll divorce you, same deal. And by the way I have copies of these tapes with several lawyers should you think about arraigning any accidents for me. That also kicks in no matter what happens to me if I don't make periodic calls sooo..."

Donna was angry. "What if I decide to turn myself in? You'll spend a lot of time behind bars yourself for this."

"True darling but murder for profit trumps blackmail every time. Go ahead and call the cops and watch what happens to you and your daughter."

"If we agree? What?"

Rick interrupted. "No conditions. I own you both body and soul."

Donna looked over at Lisa and she nodded. 'We agree."

Rick put away his service revolver, tossing Donna the keys to the handcuffs.

"Lets seal the deal then, strip." Rick ordered, "Both of you."

Rick settled back in the recliner watching as they removed the handcuffs and hugged each other. This was going better then he had expected, even if he had removed any options they might have had. Pragmatic, the mother and daughter were. They examined their options and accepted the inevitable. Rick was sure they would. All the tapes he had studied told him a lot about how they thought and what they would do in most situations.

Donna began removing her top revealing a black lacy bra holding in her large natural tits. She had a firm athletic body with an all over tan, as he knew she had. Video just didn't do her body justice. She pulled her pants down and stepped out of her panties revealing a smooth shaved pussy, flat well exercised tummy and firm rounded ass.

Lisa slowly dropped her skirt over her trim shapely legs, then untied her halter-top, her braless pink nipped breasts pointed and nipples hard. She was a bit shy about removing the panties, then suddenly pushed them down and off.

"Ahh!" Rick smiled. "Stand there and let me look at you. Turn slowly. That's nice. Lisa, come here." Rick patted the arm of the huge recliner. "Donna I want you to crawl over here, slowly."

As Lisa settled on the arm of the chair and Rick placed his arm around her waist, Donna dropped slowly to her knees, then down on all fours, her large breasts dangling and swaying from side to side as she crawled to the chair.

Rick waited until she was between his legs then unzipped his pants. Donna didn't need instruction; she began licking the head of his cock wetting it as she licked up and down the shaft. She sucked his cockhead into her mouth and began using her tongue to ring the head in her mouth before sucking further down the shaft.

Rick enjoyed the sensation in his groin as he sucked the puffy breast of the teenager into his mouth and bit her nipple. He loved the moan he got in response. Lisa spread her legs as the heat of his sucking began to spread down her nerves to her pussy. Rick's probing fingers found her wet slit moments later.

Rick paused and pushed his pants down and off before instructing Donna. "Lick my balls."

His fingers pinched Lisa's nipple until she gave a little scream.

Donna's face was down under his balls and her tongue was busy licking clear back to his anus. Her thoughts were going a mile a minute. At least he is clean unlike that old fart. Oh God, there's no way out of this. How did he get all those tapes? 20 years. Less then the prison time I'd get. And Lisa, I have to protect Lisa.

Lisa thoughts were much simpler. Between concentrating on what she was feeling and watching her mother suck Rick's cock she figured that if she had to fuck someone Rick was a hell of a lot better than the ancient old man Mom had her seduce. She had been sucking cock since she was eight and fucking since she was twelve. Rick was just her newest owner.

Rick pushed Lisa down next to her mother and like Donna, Lisa needed no instruction. She began sucking his cock, taking it in to the root. Rick could feel the head of his cock in her throat and then felt her throat muscles milking his cock as she swallowed and massaged his cock. Gods that girl could suck.

Donna licking and sucking his balls and Lisa sucking his cock, Rick exploded deep in Lisa's throat. She swallowed without losing a drop.

They all caught the red eye to Las Vegas.

Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers