Billion Dollar Slaves 01 Ch. 12-13

Story Info
Shopping 'n showing Lisa throws a party.
5.6k words
4.55
71.6k
16

Part 8 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers

Dear Readers,

Feedback is always appreciated and the more comments the more I'm inclined to write. Votes are appreciated also.

THANKS

Dom Woolf

*

CHAPTER TWELVE

Life Changes

Rick entered the kitchen, Donna behind him. He looked around judging the job Maria had done and nodded. "Take Maria to the gym and start her on her exercises, then come on back. We have a few things to discuss."

Lisa nodded and led Maria out of the room. Donna poured three cups of coffee and sat with Rick at the table until Lisa returned.

"Your mother and I have been talking." Rick started as Lisa sat down. "We think it best if you finish collage and get a business degree. You are going to take over the companies eventually and you should know how to run them. Right now they are being run by managers with some oversight by me and that will do for now but we really need someone who knows how to run them."

Lisa listened, shocked at Rick's pronouncement. Take over the companies? Her?

"The other choice is to sell the companies and just invest the money. That also takes some expertise but we can hire experts to control the investments. There is enough money between what we have invested now and what the sale of the companies would bring in that we would never have to worry about money. Or for that matter neither would any kids or grandkids. '

Lisa sat for a few minutes and thought about it. "I would like to finish collage, but I don't think I want to spend my life running the companies."

Rick nodded. "I don't have the education or the need to run them either. Ok. That's settled. You finish collage,in the mean time I'll set things in motion to sell the companies and invest the proceeds."

"Maria is doing a 15 minute set on each gym machine then 30 minutes on the treadmill." Lisa informed Rick. "She should be done about noon." Rick nodded. "Good because I have an idea that I want to try with her this afternoon. Lisa, why don't you invite some of your school friends over for the afternoon, do some swimming, order pizza and movies for the evening. Have some fun."

Lisa grinned, "I'd love to. You're the best, My Lord" She ran from the room, robe flapping loose behind her. Rick grinned as he watched her butt and legs run up the stairs.

Donna smiled; she had never seen her daughter so happy. Rick was a stern taskmaster and a hard Master to please, but both she and Lisa seemed to be thriving under his ownership. Donna thought Maria would too.

Rick waited until Donna finished her cup of coffee before ordering her to go get cleaned and made up to go out. "I'll pick out your outfit in a few minutes." Rick went to the gym to checkup on Maria.

Maria had started out with the lighter machines and had just started to do leg presses when Rick walked in. She blushed thinking how obscene this must look, naked and spread as the weights forced her legs open exposing her wet and wide open pussy to Rick's intense eyes.

He stood at the end of the bench watching her as she pressed the weights up and then let the weights slowly press her legs back to her chest. He moved up beside her and began playing with her tits, forcing her to concentrate to press the weights back up. She continued the reps building up a sweat that was only partially from the exercise.

His hands drifted lower and his fingers began to slip back and forth across her clit. Her legs began to shake as she battled to push the weights up despite his distracting stimulation. She locked her legs in full extension just as the timer went off. It took all she could do to lower the weights back down slowly. Rick stepped back and let her up. He took her over to the pull down bar and set the weight at more then she thought she could even move. She gripped the bar and felt Rick's body tight across her back. She began to pull down spreading her legs as she pulled and Rick's hard cock slammed into her pussy.

"Pull, slut!" Rick ordered. She began pulling down again as he thrust into her. She lost her grip and the weights crashed back down. He shoved her down on her hands and knees, fucking her hard. It only took a few minutes before he came deep in her pussy. He pulled her back upright by her hair still deep in her pussy. "You need to learn to concentrate better." Rick growled. His hand still in her hair he stood bringing her up with him. "Finish your exercises then shower and come find me." He pulled out of her and walked away.

She stood for a few moments getting her self back from the subspace he had put her in and returned to the bar, pulling the weights up slowly.

It was almost noon when she went looking for Rick. She checked the downstairs rooms and then scampered up to the Master bedroom. She could hear Lisa laughing and talking as she pasted her room. She went into the Master bedroom and dropped to her submissive position, Rick was sitting in a chair watching Donna as she finished getting dressed.

Donna was wearing skintight low-rider leather pants and a leather vest that barely contained her large breasts. The deep v showed the bulge of her tits as the vest squeezed them into the v. Maria could see the nipple rings on the outside of the vest and realized it had cuts to push the nipples through with a strip of leather threaded through the rings over the nipples. Donnas black hair shone and caught the light as it flowed down her back. She was wearing black leather boots with a wide cuff that hugged her calves and ended at her knees. Her single piece of jewelry was the silver shock collar gleaming on her neck.

Rick placed Donna at attention and motioned Maria up. He looked her over and told her to stay put as he walked out of the room. He returned in a few moments with a tee shirt and short mini skirt and sandals.

They had to belong to Lisa and while Maria was a petite woman the clothes were way too small for her. The tee shirt was so tight she could barely pull it on. The skirt exposed the bottom of her ass cheeks and if she moved her pussy flashed as she walked. Rick pulled the skirt lower by unbuttoning the top button at the side, now it just covered her.

Rick looked at the effect and grinned, "Guess we need to go shopping. Let's go, Ladies." He led them both downstairs to the waiting limo. The driver, a big black man, grinned as he assisted the women into the car while getting a good look at Maria's bare ass and pussy. Rick slapped him on the shoulder as he climbed in with the women. Moments later the car drove off down the drive.

Inside the limo Rick sat Donna on the rear bench seat and took the seat beside her. He made Maria kneel on the floor facing him, which left her naked ass pointed towards the limo driver as the short skirt rose way up exposing her almost completely. She was blushing knowing the driver had a perfect view of her ass and pussy. She knew she could do nothing to cover herself.

Rick sat watching her humiliation and enjoying her discomfort. The ride would take a good half hour if traffic were clear. Rick decided to further her humiliation. "Maria, crawl over here and suck my cock."

He watched the play of emotions cross her face, fear and anger and resignation and shame. He watched as she slowly crawled to him her ass totally exposed and as she freed his cock and began to lick and suck it he looked up to see the driver watching it all in the rear view mirror.

Donna watched Maria, knowing what she was going through. She smiled at the driver knowing he was enjoying the show. She also knew what Rick intended to do the rest of the day with Maria and knew in some perverted way she would enjoy watching the woman get humiliated.

Even as Maria sucked Rick's cock trying to do her best, she glanced back at the driver watching her in his rear view mirror and thought of how obscene she must look ass and pussy hanging out, cock in her mouth, kneeling on the floor like a prostitute giving a blow job.

Despite her best efforts Rick still had not cum by the time they reached their destination. Rick pushed her away as the car came to a halt. She tried to rearrange her cloths to cover as much as possible before she got out of the car. Rick told her to walk beside Donna, both women to stay two steps behind him.

Rick led the way into a leather shop. He found a clerk and explained what he wanted for Maria. The clerk led them to several racks of leather clothes and asked Rick what sizes he required. Rick pointed at Maria and asked the clerk to measure her. The clerk a twenty something kid, enjoyed measuring her bust and waist and hips. When Rick asked for an inseam measurement also, the kids hard on was obvious as his hand went up under her skirt and brushed her bare pussy.

Rick picked several skirts and a bunch of tops for her to try on. He accompanied her to the dressing room and stood in the open doorway of the cubical, sending the clerk back and forth for different sizes or colors while she stood naked to any eyes that passed. The clerk was almost cumming in his pants as Rick had him adjust and tie and remove the different pieces of clothing on Maria as she stood like a doll being dressed and undressed.

Rick finally picked several outfits that he had the clerk bag up. He left Maria dressed in a leather fawn colored skirt with a slit up one side the revealed most of her leg and buttock as she moved. He picked an identically colored top that covered her tits but was cut so short the bottom slope of her breasts were revealed and if she raised her arms so were her nipples. The color of the outfit was so close to Maria's natural color from a distance she looked nude.

They returned to the limousine and the driver was almost drooling as he helped her into the back. This time Rick had her sit on one side of him and Donna on the other. They had barely pulled back into the traffic when Rick slid his hand up the slit in her skirt, exposing her and spreading her legs. He began rubbing her clit and sliding his fingers in and out of her wide-open cunt. Once again he shamed her by making her orgasm in full view of the young black driver.

The next stop was lingerie shop, where Maria was forced to model everything from sheer nightgowns to teddies to the tiniest string thongs. Each outfit she was given to try on she also had to walk completely through the store to have Rick and Donna approve. Several men and a couple of women stopped shopping and just watched as she changed and modeled each outfit.

By the end of the outing Maria figured her blush circuits were permanently burned out. She even began to flounce and spin as she walked back and forth, bending to show off her assets. She began to enjoy exhibiting her body and watching the reactions of the people she passed as she ran back and forth for her Master's pleasure.

The final stop was a restaurant and nightclub where Rick invited the driver, whose name they learned was Kapur to join them for dinner and a night out. Maria was told that she was to be Kapur's date and to treat him as she would a lover. Kapur was told that Maria would do what ever he asked of her and to enjoy Maria as his sex slave.

Kapur thought Maria was just fine and intended to enjoy himself. Being the driver he couldn't drink but that was his only limitation. Once they were seated for dinner he placed his hand on Maria's leg as Rick had done earlier and slipped his fingers into her pussy.

Maria stiffened then relaxed and spread her legs giving Kapur access. She reached across under the table and felt the large cock stiffening in Kapur's pants. Dinner was relaxed and slow while the club filled with people. Kapur took Maria dancing as the band launched into their first number. Kapur allowed his hands to freely wander over Maria's leather clad body as they danced.

The thought that this big stranger was touching her, playing with her and was going to fuck her before the night was over was turning on Maria. Every time she moved against Kapur she could feel his rock solid cock pushing to get out of his pants.

Both couples danced and drank, enjoying themselves late into the night. They walked back to the limo and Rick invited Kapur to join them in the rear of the parked car. He closed the door and told Maria to strip. Maria made a slow production of it, rubbing against Kapur and slowly divesting herself of the new clothes and opening herself to Kapur's hands.

Kapur wasted no time, he explored Maria body playing and toying with Maria's breasts and ass. Maria unzipped his pants and drew out the large black cock she had been rubbing against all evening. She licked his shaft and head getting it wet before turning and placing it against her cunt lips.

Kapur immediately thrust himself deep in the woman's cunt, shoving her deep into the limo's seat cushions as he fucked her. Maria was making little grunting sounds as each stroke slammed into her.

Rick had pulled Donna's pants down and was rubbing her clit as he forced her head down on his engorged cock. Rick's need was so strong watching the other couple fuck, that he paid no attention to Donna's struggle to take him into her throat. Donna was choking slightly and having trouble getting a breath as her Master kept forcing her to take him deeper in her throat. He exploded his thick cum filling Donna's throat as he held her down. She swallowed as much as she could fighting to breathe. Rick finally let her up and held her as she regained her breath.

Kapur kept slamming into the hot wet pussy beneath him. He noticed the cane marks on her ass and figured she liked it rough, so he kept smacking her ass with each stroke pressing her deep into the seat. Maria was gasping as the hard cock and the stinging slaps overwhelmed her senses. She came and came again before she felt him begin to shudder, as he got ready to pour his sperm into her. When it came heating her insides, she did also, shuddering into a third and violent orgasm.

Kapur sat back collapsing onto the jump seat, his once rock hard cock beginning to go soft and covered with Maria's juices and his own cum. Rick snapped his fingers and Donna slid down to her knees and licked Kapur's cock clean. Kapur got almost hard again watching the raven-haired woman lick his black cock.

Once both couples recovered and redressed, Kapur exited the limo and returned to the driver's seat, piloting the long car back to the mansion. Rick paid the bill and tipped Kapur lavishly before escorting his two slaves into their home.

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

The Pool Party

Lisa wasted no time calling four of her friends and inviting them to her party. She had them bring anyone they wanted; figuring that her friends list of friends would cover just about all the party animals in her old collage classes.

She had set the start time at 3pm and was pleasantly surprised that by 3:30 she had at least 20 kids in and around the pool. The first pizza delivery was there by 4 and the party was in full swing. Several people brought music cd's and the mansions stereo was filling the air with rap and rock and metal music. Kids were dancing, swimming and enjoying the hot tub. Several kids brought beer or other liquors and the smell of pot was noticeable in several areas of the party.

It wasn't long before someone striped off his or her swimsuit and the party began to heat up from there. Couples were making out in the Jacuzzi, and others were rough housing in the pool, stripping the shy and tossing them in the pool. Lisa stripped off her top and was immediately the center of attention with her extended nipples and the rings in her breasts.

Her girl friends asked a million questions and the boys just stared or asked to touch them. Lisa was enjoying the attention especially the attention of Mark a senior with a killer bod that Lisa was interested in exploring.

Mark spent several minutes talking and complimenting Lisa before he asked to touch her rings. Moments later he was licking and sucking on her nipples as his finger rubbed the tiny scrap of cloth that almost covered her pussy. Lisa dragged him into the hot tub before allowing him access to the rest of her body. She quickly released his cock from his swim trunks and was giving him a hand job under the cover of the swift blowing bubbles.

She enjoyed his surprise when he slid his fingers under the bikini and discovered the rings in her labia. She began stroking him harder and was pleased when he lay back and just began enjoying her ministrations. Lisa looked around the pool area while she jerked Mark off. Several of her friends were making out, one was giving her boyfriend a bj on the lounge chair, another was being played with by two guys neither of which was her current beau.

Mark began to tremble in her hands and Lisa knew he was only seconds from cumming so she ducked her head and sucked his cock into her mouth. He exploded immediately, squirting load after load into down her throat. Lisa swallowed it all before letting him slide out of her mouth and back into the tub.

Mark surprised her by lifting her to the side of the tub, diving between her legs and licking and sucking her clit until she came. Lisa took Marks hand and pulled him from the tub abandoning any pretense of getting redressed, she walked him into the mansion kitchen and both dove into the pizza and beer.

By eight a lot of the kids had gone home, several poured into cabs as Lisa had collected everyone's car keys when they arrived and wouldn't let anyone who had been drinking drive.

Lisa had to arrainge a ride back to the dorm for Francine a dark skinned Latin girl with incredible tits had been topless almost since the party started and she had kissed and been felt up by several of the guys, without letting any of them go any farther. Lisa knew she was still a virgin and a catholic. She intended to stay a virgin until she married but she wasn't a prude and was known to give a guy she really liked oral sex if he agreed not to push for more. Most of the guys she dated (settled) for her terms but with her passed out drunk, Lisa wasn't about to let any of the pussy hungry boys give her a lift either way. She called for a limo and poured the girl in the back.

Lisa closed down the party at 10 knowing Rick and her mother would be back before too long. Mark stayed to help clean up and move the cars that Lisa had kept from leaving off to the side of the drive, out of the way. They sat and talked until almost midnight before Mark had to go.

Christy, her best girlfriend from school was passed out on the couch in the entertainment room. Lisa's best estimate was 6 beers and several shots of tequila had done the girl in: the two guys she had been making out with, had stripped off her bikini way earlier in the evening, but she had passed out before they could talk her into sex.

Lisa made one last check of the house, finding a few more empties and a pair of panties, and then went up to bed.

It was almost two when the trio got home. Rick sent Donna up to bed and took Maria out to her cage before checking the house and pool. He noted the debris from the party had been cleaned up and was amused at the collection of cars in the drive. Rick locked up the house and decided to fix himself a snack before bed. Taking the sandwich and a glass of bourbon he went to watch some TV while he ate: that's when he discovered the naked teen passed out on his couch.

He set the sandwich and drink beside his recliner, and checked the teen. She was out cold, her breath smelling of beer. Rick sat down and began enjoying his snack as he examined the girl's body lying exposed on the couch. Setting aside his snack he went to a cabinet and took out his digital camera. He spent several minutes setting up lights the way he wanted and began taking pics of the unconscious nude. He stopped every few seconds and repositioned her naked body, then fired off more shots.

Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers
12