Billion Dollar Slaves 02 Ch. 01-02

Story Info
The island adventures: new beginnings.
5.6k words
4.52
69k
12

Part 10 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers

Part II The Island Adventures

CHAPTER ONE New Beginnings

Rick awoke in an extremely sadistic mood. It had been awhile since he had spent a day just enjoying himself. He went to the living room and rigged the equipment he wanted before calling Donna. He spent the better part of an hour tying her huge tits precisely the way he wanted them. Once he hooked the clamp from the winch to the ropes and cuffed her wrists behind her, he was ready.

He called Maria in and began putting her arms securely in a sleeve. He lifted the helpless woman over the sawhorse and tied her legs to the rings under it. Maria began whimpering almost as soon as her pussy was placed on the sharp point of the triangle of the sawhorse. Her weight caused her pussy to press against the sharp edge. He fastened a rope to the sleeve behind Maria's back and lifted her bound arms forcing her to bend forward. He enjoyed the way her tits hung down. He slid his finger down the crack in her ass. She was wiggling trying to find a way to relieve the sharp pain cutting through her pussy lips.

Rick oiled her asshole and pushed a large butt plug into it without any warning. Maria's screams echoed through out the room. Maria felt as if her ass was being ripped apart and each time she moved the sharp edge of the triangle cut into her cunt flesh. The pain was growing with each passing second.

Rich stroked his cock listening to her scream. He shoved it into her mouth and face fucked her for a few minutes rocking her body and feeling her screams around his cock. He pulled out before he came and slapped her face a couple of quick slaps across both cheeks.

He went over to Donna fingering her pussy as he pressed the button to raise the wench pulling Donna into the air by her tits. All her weight was hanging from that tender flesh. Donna grimaced as the rope tightened even more as her weight began to be suspended from the wraps around her breasts. It made the muscles under her tits burn and she could see her tits turning purple as the blood flow was cut off.

Rick watched her spin slowly due to the uneven distribution of her weight. He picked up several one-pound weights and attached them to the ring imbedded in the flesh between Donna's pussy and her asshole. The added weight pulled on her tits even more. Donna let out a groan at each weight was added. The weights not only added to the strain on her tits but also pulled hard on her ring in an area she wasn't used to having weight. It also caused interesting sensations in the muscles of her pussy and ass, seeming to pull deep within her.

Rick set her spinning and picked up a single tail. He flicked it across Maria's tits making her jump and tearing her pussy lips up even more. He turned and flicked the whip across Donna's ass; she twisted her body putting more strain on her tits. The spinning pulled the weights around in an arc causing even more unusual sensations in Donna's neither region.

He flicked the whip from one woman to the other, enjoying their screams of pain. Maria gave out first and toppled to one side out cold. Rick lowered her to the floor and examined her torn pussy, a lot of bruising and some small tears and it was already swelling. He let her lay where she fell and returned his attention to Donna.

Donna's tits had turned dark purple and she hung slowly spinning, her head fallen back and making little moaning sounds. He lowered her to the floor and cut the rope from her tits. He pushed her face down and shoved his cock into her ass. The blood began returning to her tits and with it the pain. Each time he shoved deeper into her ass, her tits would rub on the carpet sending new waves of pain through her. She would clench her muscles at each wave and Rick could feel the squeeze on his embedded cock. He fucked her until he came, then pulled out and presented his cock for her to lick clean. Donna began to lick and suck his cock when he slapped her tits over and over each slap causing her to scream.

Rick was spent; he settled back in his chair and looked at the two women lying on the floor. Both were moaning from the pains inflicted by their Master. Their bodies were covered with sweat adding to their discomfort as the salt drops ran into cuts the whip had made on their tits, ass, pussies and thighs.

He sat and watched them recover for a few minutes, before he ordered them to come and kneel by his chair. It was hard for both women to get up on their knees with their arms fastened behind them. Every move must have hurt and each part of their bodies that rubbed the carpet as they struggled to get up brought more pain. They finally managed to get to their knees and crawl over to their positions.

Rick sat in his comfortable chair, one slave kneeling on each side and flipped on the TV by remote. He sat for several hours watching movies, occasionally stroking Donna or Maria's hair. Rick was so content he lit a rare cigarette and slowly smoked. Each time the ash got long enough he would pull one of the slave's head back by the hair and tap the ash into her mouth.

Simply by chance when he reached the end of his smoke it was Maria's turn. He pulled her head back and dropped the lit cigarette into her open mouth. He held her by the hair as it burned on her tongue. She was able to get enough saliva to put it out after several seconds and he continued to hold her head back until she swallowed the butt.

Rick uncuffed Donna and had her release Maria as he ordered the two to tend to each other and then fix dinner. The two stumbled off on shaky legs from kneeling most of the afternoon. Rick leaned back and started another movie.

Rick was seated at the dinner table enjoying his steak, salad, baked potatoes with sour cream and fresh corn on the cob. The table was designed for parties of twelve and even with the entertainment Rick had on the table there was plenty of room at each end for Rick and Lisa. In the center of the table Donna and Christy were tied across the table with legs spread and Julio and Maria tied on top of them in a classic sixty-nine position. The tied couples were also eating: they were eating each other. Julio's cock was disappearing onto Donna's open mouth while his tongue was buried in her virgina. Christy and Maria were licking each other's clit although Maria seemed to be getting both pain and pleasure out of it as her pussy was swollen from the earlier torture.

While Rick was tying the slaves for dinner, Lisa was arraigning the candelabra and lighting the candles. The large circular candelabrum held thirty tall white candles and was positioned over the couples so that the hot wax could drip directly down on them as the candles burned during dinner.

A serving table off to one side of the room held several pots on warmers. In one was all the extra corn on the cob, nicely hot. In the middle of dinner Lisa went to the pot, used the tongs to remove two hot cobs that she dipped in melted butter. She went around the table and inserted a cob in Christy's wet pussy. Christy began squirming from the heat the cob and melted butter transferring to her inner cunt. Lisa also inserted one in Maria's bruised and swollen cunt though it took a bit more effort and triggered muffled screams from the tortured woman.

She returned to her chair and began eating her corn as she watched the slaves squirming and groaning. Julio suddenly arched his back shoving his cock deep into Donna's throat without warning. Rick watched his ass cheeks clench and realized a hot drop of wax had fallen directly on Julio's exposed asshole triggering the sudden movement. Donna choked on the long black cock in her throat, she fought to relax her throat muscles, partially to accommodate the long cock and partially so she could breath around it.

Christy groaned and shuddered, the heat of the cob and the sucking and licking of her clit by Maria finally overwhelmed her senses and she exploded in orgasum. Rick and Lisa burst out laughing as Christy cursed,"Damn it, I just couldn't hold it any more."

Lisa and Rick released the couples from their bondage. Rick was still laughing. "Christy loses, she has dinner dishes." The four slaves served themselves and all six sat to dinner.

Christy and Maria removed the cobs from their cunts. "The hot corn was a surprise. I think that's what made me cum." Christy smiled. "It was so hot and rough I almost came as Mistress put it in me."

"Julio damn near choked me to death with that long ass cock of his." Donna stated.

"I am so sorry, Donna baby. The damn candle dripped wax on my asshole." Julio apologized. Everyone got a good laugh from that one.

Rick sat back watching the interplay at the table. Everyone seemed happy and content with his or her lives and Rick realized he was happier than he had ever been in his life.

Shortly after dinner Julio headed off to check on his guards. There had been no more intrusions in the year since Rick built the security system and hired the guards. Julio meant to keep it that way. Christy started cleaning up and Donna and Maria asked to be excused to go to bed early as they were exhausted from the days play. Rick and Lisa were alone for the first time in months.

They went out on the back deck and sat talking and enjoying the evening view of the ocean.

"Now that you and Christy have graduated collage, do you have any plans?" Rick asked the question he had been wondering about for a few weeks.

Lisa sat and pondered Rick's question. "My lord, I am confused. I like my life just as it is. There are things I would like to learn, but for now I can do that from home or get tutors. Are you planning to send me away?"

Rick was startled. "I will never want you to go away; I just don't want to hold you back." He paused, "What about Christy? What does she want to do?"

"My Lord, how can you hold me back when you have given me my first taste of freedom?" Lisa dropped to her knees and assumed the submissive position for the first time since they had left the mansion. "I am yours to command, I will go where you tell me and learn whatever you desire."

Rick reached down and drew Lisa up beside him. "Little fool, You are Mistress Lisa. You have been free since you realized that you were a dominatrix, not a submissive. Your mother will never be free because she is a slave in her heart of hearts. You were never a slave in your heart; you were caged but not tamed. If this life is what you want, then so be it."

Lisa leaned against Rick and they both got comfortable on the deck sofa. "This is where I belong. I will never submit to anyone ever again, except you, My Master! I am forever yours to command." She kissed Rick and snuggled against him. "Christy and I have talked about her future. She may sometime in the future ask for her freedom, but for now she also is content with life as it is."

They sat and cuddled watching the ocean wave's crash against the beach. Lisa began kissing Rick gently on his neck and cheek. Rick turned to her and began kissing her back. They explored each other slowly, undressing as they went. Their lovemaking was slow and unhurried, playful and sensual.

Christy had finished the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen before going to look for her Mistress. She came quietly out on the deck and knelt quietly, watching her Mistress and Master make love. She would wait patiently, quietly for as long as needed in case they required anything from her. This was her life, to serve her masters every need. To offer her service, her body, her pain, if that was what pleased her owners. Somehow giving everything she had to Mistress Lisa and by her order to Master Rick, completed something in Christy that nothing else had ever been able to fill.

She had not had the bad life that Lisa and Donna had experienced. Her father never molested her; her parents never beat her, spanked yes but never excessively. She had never been raped or tortured. Her family had been poor but there was always food on the table, clothes on her back and a roof over her head.

Christy couldn't point out what had made her the way she was. She just realized that serving Mistress Lisa, rough sex, pain and humiliation somehow filled her like a warm coco on a cold night, wrapped up in a blanket. It gave her a feeling of being totally safe and secure and loved.

Lisa and Rick lay in each other's arms enjoying their moment. Lisa noticed her slave waiting patiently and motioned her over. Christy crawled to Mistress Lisa's side and knelt awaiting her command. Lisa petted her slave's hair, running her finger softly through her blond waves. She turned to Rick,"Stay with us tonite." Rick stood holding out his hands one to each.

CHAPTER TWO Pirates of the Caribbean

Rick decided to buy the villa and spent several days arraigning the sale. He then set about getting some improvements done. He added another wing to the house including a playroom and a sauna and Jacuzzi. He had a dock set on his private beach and arraigned for the hire of a good-sized yacht and crew.

Rick had decided that staying where they were was the best option at least for a few years. That didn't mean they couldn't travel around and have some fun. He knew nothing about boats but he did know men and he spent a lot of time and no little bit of money to get the right captain and crew.

Captain Brock was a captain without a ship. He had been involved (never proven) in a few smuggling operations, the last of which caused his last ship, a small cargo freighter to get sunk as it was about to be boarded. There wasn't enough proof to convict the captain but no one would hire him either. The crew consisted of Brocks daughter a twenty two year old rough looking girl more at home at sea than on land and an older sailor that Rick knew was a pedophile even though he had never been caught.

Rick spent enough money on a good detective agency and he had enough evidence on the good Captain and his crew to be assured of their very good behavior. He and the captain found a yacht that was roomy enough to sail comfortably for several weeks and small enough for the size of his crew.

While the villa was being remodeled and the dock was being built, Rick took his family on several weeklong trips to nearby islands. They sunned on the deck and swam and explored tiny empty isles dotting the ocean. They hauled Christy up the main mast and flogged her to the delight of the Captain and crew. Julio was made to play ship's dog for a day and even Frieda; the Captain's daughter seemed to enjoy leading him around on a leash.

Mac, the older sailor watched every time the girls were on deck whither or not they were dressed, in bikinis or nude. He never made advances to them, in fact he barely spoke to them, but Rick noted he always watched.

They enjoyed several shopping trips. It was always fun to sail the pretty yacht in to the tourist ports, past the big cruise ships with the girls running around topless and waving to the tourists.

Christy's twenty first birthday party was held on board the ship while in port of one of the tourist traps. They had gone clubbing and returned late to the yacht. All of them were drunk and having fun. They brought back several young men, the girls had picked up and Julio had a pretty island girl with a huge ass and no tits to speak of.

Soon the deck looked like a roman orgy was in progress with naked bodies running around, drinking and fucking and eating birthday cake. Christy was smeared with icing from head to toe and everyone was taking licks of icing off her body. Frieda normally reluctant to join in since she was part of the crew, had had a few drinks and was seen sucking on Christy's tit, her face smeared with icing.

Sometime during the night one of the boys had gotten tied to the bow of the boat like a naked figurehead and the swimming girls would surface and suck his cock for a few seconds and then swim away.

The party ended at dawn as the port police boat swung by with a search light flashing and gave a warning. Mac took the party guests back to the public dock and the yacht sailed for home as the sun was rising.

On Lisa's twentieth birthday, the party was just as wild though in another port. Lisa was surrounded by naked guys and covered with cum from head to toe. Donna, Maria and Christy all licked her clean to the delight of the party guests. Lisa surprised Rick by having three of the biggest cocks in the crowd fuck her all at the same time.

Rick also noticed the island girl with the big ass was aboard and Julio was ass fucking her as she buried her head in another girl's pussy.

Donna was kneeling naked between Rick and Captain Brock feeding them bites of cake and little sandwiches and filling their glasses with drink. Captain Brock seemed to have no problem being serviced by the naked woman and in fact enjoyed himself. Even Frieda had loosened up and removed her top for the first time in the six months she had been aboard.

"Mr. Tyler, if you have no specific plans for next week I'd like to take the Second Chance and put her in dry dock." Captain Brock said. "We caught a coral reef last week and Frieda found a piece of coral punched a thumb sized hole in the bow. Now she's patched up tight but I'd like a chance to fix er proper and inspect the hull for any other problems."

Rick thought for a moment and decided they could put off the reef dive they had planned. "Not a problem, Captain. Where do you want to take her for repairs?"

"I thought maybe Nelson's Dockyard on Antigua"

"Sounds good, take as long as you need."

Would you mind if I left Frieda with you. She seems to enjoy being with your family and there will be no place for us to stay while the ship is repaired. I can stay with some old friends but they are no fit company for a young lady."

Rick laughed, "I'm not sure we are either but she can stay with us, there's plenty of room." Rick snapped his finger and pointed at the captain, Donna slowly brushed her tits up his legs and unzipped his pants with her teeth, she freed the captain's cock and began to service him. Captain Brock took anther drink and leaned back in his chair to watch the dark haired naked slave suck him off.

Two days later they were back at the villa watching the Second Chance head out to sea. The trip to Antigua would take Captain Brock and Mac six days and the repairs could take a week to ten days, then another week back.

Everyone would have to adjust to being landlubbers again.

Rick spent several days working with his contractors getting little things fixed and some new projects started. One of the projects was a pool and hot tub that Rick wanted off the master bedroom. It required cutting back the jungle a bit and there were logistics to work out to get the large equipment down to the beach area due to the surrounding cliffs.

The new wing with its extra bedrooms, playroom, sauna and Jacuzzi had been completed during the sea trips. Frieda was given one of the new bedrooms. The woman used to a bunk and shared shower onboard a ship was awed by the size of the space she had all to herself.

Frieda had seen a little of the family's lifestyle on the ship, but onboard the family had been restrained both from the proximity of non-members and by being in public at various ports. Now at home life quickly returned to its normal (for them) routines.

Frieda had walked in one afternoon to the living room to find Donna bound and naked on a small table. A large dildo attached to a piston machine was pumping in and out of her ass while electrodes were attached to her anal ring and clit. Her tit rings had small ropes attached that led up to a pulley wheel and back down to weights which stretched her tits painfully tight. A spreader was locked in her mouth forcing it open while bars on either side of her head kept her from moving her head to either side and her hair had been braided and was tied to hold her head back at an uncomfortable angle.

Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers
12