Billion Dollar Slaves 02 Ch. 03-04

Story Info
The island adventures; winners & losers.
6.1k words
4.4
57.7k
9

Part 11 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers

CHAPTER THREE

Amusements

Rick was grinning from ear to ear as he watched Lisa lead two women and one man on leashes down to the beach. In just under a week that they had been home it seemed Lisa had added Frieda to her entourage. Frieda still wore shorts or a bikini bottom around the house but seemed to be Lisa's submissive in all other respects. Julio and Christy were nude as usual and all three were cuffed behind their backs as Lisa led them away. Rick had a few concerns with adding Frieda to the household. Money wasn't one of them; Rick had just been talking to his investment broker. The investments he had made were paying off so well that they had more money coming in every month then they had been able to spend in the last year including buying the yacht and the additions to the villa.

Rick was slightly concerned with Frieda's dad's reaction to his daughter conversion to lesbian bondage play toy. He was also concerned that this was just a phase with Frieda and she would wake up one morning and freak.

Maria walked out on the deck and knelt to Rick. "Master, Donna says breakfast is ready if you are."

Rick stood signaling Maria to rise and headed in to breakfast.

Lisa wearing a black leather bikini led her two slaves and her new submissive down the beach to a small cove out of site of the main house. Julio had a backpack in which she had put the toys she intended to use today; Christy and Frieda had backpacks with the picnic lunch and water bottles. Lisa wanted to spend the day playing but Rick had contractors coming to do work at the house so she needed to find a place away from the house. The cove was perfect, secluded with a nice beach, deep water and several overhangs from the cliff side that might have interesting uses.

Reaching the cove Lisa hung Julio's leash from a tree and instructed the women to unpack the toys. She took cuffs and ropes and tied Julio between two palm trees. He hung spread open and vulnerable. Lisa ordered the women to oil his body from head to toe. She put Christy behind him and Frieda in front. Frieda blushed to oil his cock and the warm oil in her hands caused Julio to harden under her ministrations. Lisa didn't allow her to stay playing too long and soon Julio as glistening from head to toe. Lisa took a straight razor and began shaving all the hair from Julio's crotch. Once he was bare she had Frieda reapply oil to his cock and balls.

Next she had Christy pound four stakes into the hard packed dirt above the beach. The stakes were set eight feet apart in a big square. In the center of that square Lisa placed a large blanket upon which she placed Christy and moments later Christy was tied spread eagle. Frieda was ordered to oil Christy as she had Julio. She poured the sun warmed oil over the bound girls golden tanned body, rubbing and spreading it. She massaged the oil into the perky tits and over the tight stomach slowly spreading her pussy to oil both inside as well as the bare cunt lips. She worked it down Christy's legs and finished by gently covering her face with the oil.

Lisa called her back to the trees where Julio stood and had the girl stroke his cock. Frieda blushed as she began to slide her hands up and down the long black cock. Lisa unbuttoned Frieda's shorts and slipped them over her hips and down her legs, leaving Frieda in a pair of thong bikini bottoms. Lisa began to oil Frieda, rubbing the oil over her large hanging tits; she oiled her strong muscled back and then untied the bikini strings and dropped her last piece of clothing. She oiled the naked girl's cunt playing with her clit and letting her finger tease her anus as she oiled it.

Lisa noted how tense the girl had become ever since Lisa removed her shorts so she took things very slow. Frieda was still stroking Julio's cock and he was beginning to groan and shake. Lisa told her to stop. She pulled the girl back a few feet and continued to stroke and rub her oil slick body, teasing not only Frieda but also Julio as he watched them.

She drew the big girl over to Christy's tied body and pushed her down in a sixty-nine position. She proceeded to tie Frieda over Christy and ordered both girls to lick each other. She promised to punish the first to cum.

Lisa went back to Julio and pulled a strap on from the toy bag. She adjusted the harness and oiled the dildo. She teased Julio's ass with her oiled finger, inserting her middle finger. She could feel Julio react and again begin to approach climax. She whispered in his ear that she would punish him if he came before the girls did.

Lisa reached around and squeezed his balls causing Julio to groan not from pleasure but from pain. She pushed the dildo into his ass and slowly began to fuck him as she watched the girls servicing each other.

Frieda was not only licking and biting at Christy's clit; she was rubbing her tits grinding them into Christy. Christy for her part not only licked and bit the bigger girls pussy she used her tongue to lick clear back to Frieda's asshole. Frieda had never had anyone lick her back there and it broke her concentration. Frieda wiggled and gasped at the stimulation.

Frieda didn't want to disappoint Lisa, so she desperately ignored the feeling Christy was generating and began to work at licking and sucking on her clit. Christy was surprised at how well Frieda was learning to lick pussy considering she had had only one lesbian experience before joining the family.

Lisa had been whispering into Julio's ear as she fucked him and stroked his cock from behind. "Frieda has the nicest tits, so big and soft. And that hard ass. She has so many hard muscles; I bet she could just squeeze your cock with that hot wet pussy or milk you like a cow with her tight asshole wrapped around your big black cock."

"Look how she sucks on that pussy. Christy must be ready to cum." She whispered emphasizing the word cum. Julio couldn't take it any more and jerked as he released his sperm coating Lisa's oil covered hand.

"You lose." Lisa jammed the dildo into Julio's ass hard and watched as he jerked another stream of cum onto the sand.

Christy heard Julio cum; she lost it at that moment her orgasm causing her to shake under the weight of the woman still sucking at her clit. Lisa let the girls continue as she fucked Julio's ass the pressure on her clit as the dildo rammed his ass caused her to cum.

She released Julio and removed the harness. She grabbed the oil and spread it over her front. She went over to the bound girls and untied Frieda's right side. Lisa squeezed in to the pile of girls grasping tits and rubbing pussy until Frieda came with a small scream. Christy had already cum twice and all three lay on the blanket enjoying the sun warming their over heated bodies.

Julio had laid out the picnic, when the girls joined him for a cleansing swim before lunch. All four sat eating and laughing enjoying the sun and the food. After lunch they all lay down in the sun and took a mid afternoon nap.

Lisa curled up between Frieda and Christy enjoying Frieda's big breast as a pillow. Julio curled up at the women's feet and was soon asleep.

It was late afternoon when they awoke and Lisa announced it was time to pay the penalty. She took Julio back to the trees where he had been tied earlier. Lisa had Frieda oil his body again, and then had her oil Christy.

Lisa had soaked several pieces of leather strips in seawater for the last several days. She used one of these to tie Julio's cock and another to tie his balls. She took another strip and tied them around Christy's tits making them stand out rock hard. She added oil to her tits then tied Christy on her knees so that Christy's wet tits nestled Julio's oiled cock between them. She tightened the ropes pressing Christy up against Julio.

Lisa stood back and removed a camera from the toy pile. She loved the look of the picture they made. Julio's dark skin tied spread eagle between two palms on the white sandy beach, Christy's golden tanned skin standing out from Julio's dark skin. The black ropes emphasizing the contrasts. The sun glistening off the sheen of oil on their skin, she loved the contrasts.

Frieda watched as she knelt in the sand. She thought as tortures go this one was rather tame and judging from Julio's expression and the way he kept moving his hips might be a really good way for him to get off.

After Lisa had taken pictures from many different angles she put away the camera. "Frieda darling," Lisa cooed, "take some of the lovely sand and sprinkle it on our pretty pair."

Frieda began lightly tossing sand over the bodies of her tied up friends. "Be sure to coat them all over." Lisa instructed. Frieda tossed sand over every inch of the couple. Lisa inspected her work and asked her to pour more sand down the front of Christy's chest.

Lisa put Frieda back on her knees and returned to taking pictures. Now the black skin of Julio had a white sheen of glistening sand and Christy's golden tan was muted to a ghostly white.

Julio had stopped moving, he realized the sand between Christy's rock hard tits would act like sand paper on both her tits and his erect cock. Lisa smiled as their situation began to become apparent to the tied couple.

She went to the toys and took a strap on dildo rig and placed it on Frieda. She instructed Frieda to brush off Christy's ass and reapply the oil. She had Frieda kneel behind Christy and inserted the tip of the dildo in Christy's asshole.

Frieda was instructed to slowly fuck Christy's ass. Frieda began to push the dildo into her friend's ass. The oil covered rubber disappeared inch by inch into the rear of the tied slave. Christy was forced to lean forward as Frieda pushed into her. She was pulled back as Frieda withdrew the dildo; again Frieda pushed in and again Christy was pushed forward.

Frieda fucked the girl slowly as instructed and Lisa filmed her fucking. She also filmed the long hard sand covered cock peeking out from between the sand covered slope of Christy's breasts. Julio began to moan as his leather strapped and sand covered cock was rubbed raw. Christy also began to feel the effects of not only the sand being ground between her tits but of the sand that had fallen from her back and was now on the dildo scraping at her tender anus.

Christy also noticed that the leather strap around her tit was getting tighter. Her tits already purple were becoming darker. Lisa kept taking pictures. She loved the scene she had set up She had two naked slaves tied and a half naked girl unfettered and wearing a strap on over her shorts fucking one of the slaves.

Christy and Julio both began to whimper as the pain mounted. Julio could feel his cock getting squeezed tighter as the leather strap dried out and shrank; his balls were also being squeezed by the ties around them. Now he began to moan and fight the ties holding him, which only caused more scraping. Christy was crying and pleading for Lisa to stop the torture.

Lisa had Frieda stop and withdraw. The dildo had blood covering it as it came out. Lisa untied Christy from the moaning man. She used a pair of surgical scissors to cut the straps from her tits; Christy fell to the sand screaming as the blood returned to her tits. She lay there moaning for a long time while Lisa examined Julio.

Julio was pleading with Lisa to free his balls and cock that was dark purple and scrapped raw and bleeding. He was rock hard as the leather squeezed him tighter and Lisa licked the tip of his cock. Julio screamed. Lisa poured a plastic bottle of water over his cock and his screams grew even louder.

"Opps, was that seawater? Poor baby."

Lisa asked Julio if he wanted her to give him a nice blowjob.

He shook his head no several times moaning as he did. Lisa clipped the strap around one ball. Julio's scream went up in volume. Lisa waited until he had stopped before clipping the next strap and again Julio screamed but this time he passed out. She stopped and took a picture of his body hanging before cutting the last strap.

She had Frieda help her lower Julio and begin cleaning him off and applying a numbing cream. Christy also was attended to. Julio awoke and moaned as he looked at his raw and cream covered cock.

Lisa had Julio and Christy move into the shade on a blanket that was laid out on a large flat rock. She had Frieda bring them water and pack up the picnic stuff. It took a good half hour before the tortured couple was able to make their way back to the villa.

Later that evening Rick took Maria and Donna to town. They had dressed in outfits Rick picked out; Donna's outfit consisted of a black corset that lifted her breasts above the material leaving them exposed. A see through black blouse and a thin black skirt slit up the side and garters and hose completed her cloths. He had her wear six-inch heel, open toed shoes.

Maria was wearing all white. A tight leather short skirt and a leather bikini top with a see through open blouse. Rick thought the combo of black and white enhanced the pair's look. Rick was dressed in a gray suit with blue shirt.

The three made quite a sexy sight as they walked into the club. Rick parked the women at a table and ordered drinks for them. He ordered them to wait as Rick went looking for a friend who was supposed to be at the club. Jake Martin had been a bdsm club owner back in the city before he retired and moved to the island. Rick wanted to hook up with the local bdsm crowd and figured Jake would have the local contacts.

He found Jake at a private table in a nook in the back of the club. As usual women of all ages and sizes surrounded him; some wearing collars that implied Rick had found what he was looking for.

"Rick?"

"Hi ya Jake. "

"What the hell are you doing here you old hound dog"

"I came into some money and retired here. "

"Hell boy have a seat." Jake patted the couch. "Sylvia get the man a drink." He pointed at another girl wearing a collar and the tiniest bikini Rick had ever seen. "Slut, you are to service this man. Whatever he wants, he gets."

"Yes Master." The girl crawled to Rick's feet. "How may I serve you, Master?"

Rick reached down and pulled the girl up and back on her knees stretched tight by her hair. He ran his hands over her body, tweaking her nipples through her thin bikini. He ran a finger over her lips and pushed two fingers into her mouth. He let her suck them for a couple of seconds. He slapped her across the cheek then dropped her. He sat on the couch and snapped his fingers, 'Head here' he pointed at his lap. The slave crawled over and set her head in his lap.

"Yep, that's the old hound dog I remember" Jake laughed. "So what brings you to my neck of the woods?"

"I wanted to hookup with some bdsm folks and figured you were my best bet for an introduction."

"Well old boy, you got that right. Jake paused as Sylvia a tall big-breasted dark woman wearing only a short skirt and a pair of nipple covers, knelt and delivered a round of beer to the table. Jake reached over and squeezed her tit. "I tried to go straight, retire be a man of leisure. I got bored silly in three months. I bought this club at a bankruptcy sale. Now Thursday thru Saturday it's the hottest dance club on the island. Monday thru Wednesday it's a private club, members only."

"Let me guess... A bondage club?"

You got it, old boy. It's very expensive to join and you're checked out six ways from Sunday. If you pass, well, let's just say there's nothing you can't do here." Jake smiled as he twisted the dark girl's nipple. She moaned and slowly fell forward as he continued to squeeze. Her moans got louder until Jake released her. She drew in a deep breath and straightened. "Thank you, Master"

Rick pulled up on the hair of the girl on his lap. "There are two women one in white and one in black sitting at a table in front. Go tell them I require their presence."

The girl hurried away. "Friends of yours?" Jake asked.

"My slave wife and another slave." Rick smiled. "You'll like them."

"Wife?"

"Whole nother story."

"I bet." Jake grinned and sat back on the couch.

The girl hurried back with Donna and Maria in tow. She knelt beside Rick. Donna looked at the scene in front of her and dropped to her submissive position. Maria taking her cue from Donna did the same.

"The dark haired one is my wife Donna and the blond is my slave Maria."

"May I examine them?"

"Please be my guest."

Jake snapped his fingers beckoning Donna to his side. She crawled over to Jake and stood when he gestured. He had her do a slow turn, watching every movement. When she completed her turn he opened her blouse and played with her nipple rings. He pushed aside her skirt, exposing her cunt to the room. He fingered her pussy lips and pressed on the spur above her clit. Her intake of breath was the only sound she made as he caused her pain.

He pulled on the ring between her legs. "Nice. I bet this has many uses."

Rick acknowledged Jake with a nod. "Oh it can be a fun attachment." Rick unzipped his pants and pressed the sluts head down to his crotch, Slut began sucking on him.

Jake pointed to a spot beside him and Donna knelt. He gestured to Maria and had her do the same slow turn. He slid aside her bikini top and squeezed her nipples. She moaned. He lifted her skirt and felt her ass, his fingers went into her vagina and fucked her as she stood exposed and in public. She blushed even as she came.

"She's not pierced."

"No, I never got around to it. She was my executive assistant and she was more useful if she looked innocent. Come to think of it, now that I am retired I guess she would be too." Rick laughed.

Jake looked Maria over again. "She is very blond, this one. That's hard to find here in the islands." Jake looked thoughtful. "Would you be interested in a trade? I have a pair of 22 year old twins, very pretty, very dark and very much pain sluts."

Rick came in the slut as he held her head tight to his groin, his cock deep in her throat until he finished pumping his cum into her.

Maria had her head lowered, she looked at him and she looked scared. Rick's cock hardened in the slut's mouth even though he had just cum.

"Done."

CHAPTER FOUR

Twins

The twins were delivered the next morning along with two trunks by the biggest Asian Rick had ever seen. The man was huge, standing at least seven foot tall and as wide as the door. He handed the leashes to Rick and picked up Maria's suitcase as if it was a briefcase.

Rick ushered the twins into the living room and had them kneel. He told them to stay, then went to retrieve their trunks. Rick could barely move one trunk at a time. He had seen the big manservant carrying both and holding the leashes of the twins. Rick was impressed.

He set the trunks in the entry hall to deal with later and returned to the twins. Identical island girls, the twins stood at five foot six inches with jet-black hair down to their asses. Both had the wide Negro nose of their ancestors and darker skin but not the black of undiluted Africa. Slim waisted with well-developed butts and large conical breasts.

There was a hint of the orient in the shape of their eyes and facial structure. Rick thought them the most erotic creatures he had ever seen. They wore round silver collars with no openings or locks, just a hoop around their necks. Both had slave cuffs on wrists and ankles or what looked to be iron with a pounded rivet closing them permanently

They wore a simple female slave garment; basically it was a wrap around with a single tie point. Rick signaled them to rise and remove the wraps. The twins did so with no modesty whatsoever. They seemed perfectly comfortable naked. Rick examined them carefully; their breasts were lighter skinned from top to tip in gradual shading. They both had large areolas that were very dark and prominent nipples with large hoop rings piercing them.

Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers
12