Billion Dollar Slaves 03 Ch. 01

Story Info
Interlewd chapter 1: Christy's family.
4.1k words
4.46
48.2k
8
0

Part 15 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers

Part III Interlewd

Chapter 1 Christy's family

The limo pulled up to the mansion where all the adventures had begun and unloaded a crowd of smiling happy women and one quiet man. Rick directed the women in unloading the bags and shortly there after the home blazed with light and music. Windows were thrown open to catch the early evening breeze.

Rick inspected the house and grounds, pleased that the maintanence had been kept up by the company he had hired, the grounds were neat and well groomed, the pool sparkling and the kitchen fully stocked. Rick noted several minor things he would have to have corrected but was overall pleased. He ordered pizza delivered since after the long trip no one felt like cooking. The atmosphere became one of a welcome home party, especially when Christy's mother and younger sister dropped by.

Rick was lazing in a lounger by the pool watching the women chatter and get caught up on their lives both in the islands and here at home. One of the twins or Donna was always at his side should he require anything and Rick noticed that Ruth, Christy's mother was carefully watching as the three women served and attended to him.

Mia, Christy's younger sibling, the twins, Christy and Lisa were soon diving in the pool and relaxing in the hot tub. Donna having checked on Rick's immediate needs went off to clean up the dishes. Ruth choose that moment to sit down next to Rick.

"My daughter seems happy."

"She's a great girl. She and Lisa are inseparable."

"So I've noticed. Christy seems to cater to Lisa's every wish."

Rick wondered where she was going with this thought but made no reply. Ruth sat and just looked at him for several minutes. "I found out what my ex husband did. I divorced him last year. Christy doesn't know."

Rick didn't try to explain what had happened with her husband. Since she said she knew, but he wondered if she really knew the whole story of how her ex had demanded a bribe to allow Christy to go on their Caribbean trip and then had followed hoping to blackmail Rick by hiring a couple of local boys to photograph Christy and the family in compromising circumstances. Rick had caught the boys and threatened her ex in to leaving the islands. Rick honestly hadn't given the matter another thought. He was amused that the idiot had been caught by his wife anyway.

"I'm sorry things got that bad."

Ruth shrugged her shoulders. "He was an asshole. The last straw was him taking pictures of Mia in the bath with a hidden camera. He didn't even have sense enough to password protect the file on the computer. When I found the pictures, I threw him out. My lawyer made sure if he doesn't pay my alimony and child support on time every month, asshole knows he will be back in court on child porn charges. He is going to be paying the rest of his life, believe me."

Rick laughed as he sat thinking of the night several years ago when Lisa had a party here at the mansion. Christy had had too much to drink and passed out naked on the couch. Rick discovered her after the trio got home. Rick sent Donna up to bed and took his other slave out to her cage before checking the house and pool. He noted the debris from the party had been cleaned up. Rick locked up the house and decided to fix himself a snack before bed. Taking the sandwich and a glass of bourbon he went to watch some TV while he ate: that's when he discovered the naked teen passed out on his couch.

He set the sandwich and drink beside his recliner, and checked the teen. She was out cold, her breath smelling of beer. Rick sat down and began enjoying his snack as he examined the girl's body lying exposed on the couch. Setting aside his snack he went to a cabinet and took out his digital camera. He spent several minutes setting up lights the way he wanted and began taking pics of the unconscious nude. He stopped every few seconds and repositioned her naked body, then fired off more shots.

Her blond hair was too short to do much with and her breasts while nice with pink tipped nipples were small. He noted she was a natural blond with a peach fuzz of fine hair covering her pussy. She had a nicely shaped ass that he took a lot of pics of after laying her on her stomach. He pushed a pillow under her tummy to get the ass curved up just as he wanted. He then spread her legs getting several pussy shots from behind.

When he turned her on her side and positioned her arms, her mouth fell open and he just couldn't resist taking his cock out and taking pics of it as he pushed it into her open mouth. The girl began sucking on the head as if she had a thumb in her mouth. Rick kept filming. Finally he couldn't stand it and stroked himself off, spraying his cum across the teen's face and tits. He took more photos of the gray-white cum dripping down her face and running off the mounds of her breasts. He scooped up several of the thick clumps and dripped them into her open mouth.

Rick went to the bathroom and returned with a warm washcloth. He cleaned the girls face and tits then covered her with a blanket. He finished his snack and put away the camera before heading up to bed chuckling at himself for being a dirty old man.

Ruth wondered why Rick found the idea so amusing, but she put it down to him enjoying her ex's comeuppance. They sat and talked for several hours while the rest of the family enjoyed the quiet evening at home.

Late the next morning Rick was busy in his office finding out what passports and other documentation was going to be needed for the European trip. He called Lisa over the intercom and had her assist him in the planning as they decided what sights they wanted to see and where they wanted to stay.

Talking over the trip they discovered they were both fascinated by old castles and castle history. Using the internet they plotted their trip by finding castles they could rent for various amounts of time. Rick and Lisa spent the afternoon huddled together flipping through the internet and making notes. Donna called them several times to dinner before they stumbled out of the office and once dinner was over they disappeared, right back in.

It was early morning before the two called it a night and went up to bed.

Late the next afternoon Lisa, Christy and the twins were out in the dungeon playroom with Christy fastened to the Saint Andrews cross at ankles and wrists. Lisa had added a blindfold and had the twins alternating turns slapping floggers across her tits, stomach and pussy. Christy's breasts were bright red and engorged with blood brought to the surface by the repeated strokes of the supple leather. Ruby snapping the red leather flogger across the restrained girls exposed cunt was rewarded by a sharp scream followed by a low moan when one of the tails flicked the clit and the girl's body arched fighting her restraints.

Donna heard the scream over the noise of the treadmill she was both fastened to and running on. She made a mental note to remind her daughter to keep the sound proof doors on the playroom closed as she was rather tied to the machine at the moment trying to lose the ¾ pound she had recently gained. She knew what she must look like, running hard to keep up with the workout the machine was set on, her arms tied in a sleeve behind her back, her tits soaked with sweat and flopping from side to side as her nipples were tugged at every step by the wires attached to her nipple rings. Drool pouring out her mouth due to the cock ring gag Rick had attached. Her naked ass and pussy were on display, highlighted by the strict banded corset that had her waist cinched tight.

She also knew Rick was watching every step she took on the big screen in his office from one or several of the hidden cameras throughout the mansion. She hoped that when her run was finished he would come in and instead of releasing her would fuck her silly.

Rick in his office was indeed watching his wife/ slave while listening to a jazz concert on the office sound system. He closed his eyes for a few seconds enjoying the music which is why he missed seeing Mia at the front gate punch in the security code she had seen her sister use to let in the pizza boy a few nites ago.

Mia slipped through the gate and closed it behind her. She headed up to the mansion cutting through the trees that blocked the view of the mansion from the street. She headed around to the back pool area figuring that her sister would be hanging around the pool by this late in the afternoon and if not she would knock on the kitchen door. That is when she heard the sounds coming from the playroom.

Mia quietly snuck over and peered through the open door. Lisa had adjusted the cross on it's swivel so that Christy hung inverted, her head at the perfect height for Lisa to step over her and have Christy lick and suck her pussy. Ruby knelt between Christy's wide spread and tied legs working a dildo in and out of the bound girl's pussy as Ruby used a small rubber mini flogger on her exposed clit.

Emma had knelt behind Mistress Lisa and was licking and lightly biting her ass. All four so caught up in the sex, pain and play they didn't notice Mia as she crept into the play room and hid behind a med exam table watching as her sister moaned and screamed and begged her mistress for permission to cum.

Mia's hand crept down into her shorts and she began to rub her own clit, feeling the warm wetness beginning to flow from her own pussy as the erotic encounter played out in front of her.

Mistress Lisa stretched her head back, her long red hair shrouding Emma's head as Lisa moaned from her own impending organism. Her muscular thighs gripped Christy's head as her body shuddered through one long climax after another.

"Cum now!" she ordered. "Cum my little slut."

Christy's scream as every muscle in her body pulled tight and the sensations ripped through her was as loud as when the flogger hit her clit. She pulled and twisted in her bondage for most of a minute before falling limp and hanging from the cross.

Lisa dropped to the floor and cradled Christy's head as she ordered the twins to release the girl's restraints. Soon Christy was cradled in Lisa's arms as the two kissed and cuddled on the soft carpet.

Mia eyes closed as she curled out of sight behind the table and rubbed herself to her own climax. She laid still feeling little shudders tremble through her muscles until her body calmed down. Mia open her eyes and sat up to find her sister and Lisa lying across the table staring down at her.

"Opps." She whispered.

Both women burst out laughing and reached down to haul the girl to her feet.

"And just how did you get in here, you little brat?" Christy questioned.

" I. I just.. I saw you punch in your security code the other night and memorized it." Mia stammered, embarrassed to have been caught spying on her sister and her friends having sex or whatever it was.

"Doesn't that hurt?" Mia pointed at the whip marks covering Christy from tits to thighs.

"Yes and no. It sort of starts out hurting and ends up being amazing." Christy smiled at her sibling. "I don't know how to explain it. I just know it's something I need and when Mistress Lisa causes me pain it's not like real pain, it's more like something opens up inside me and . Oh I don't know how to explain it. It's just fantastic."

Mia stood their nodding her head. "So are you like, a lesbian now?"

"Not exactly." It was Christy's turn to blush and stammer. "I like guys too. I guess you could call me a slave. Lisa is my Mistress and owner. Sometimes we play with just us girls and sometimes with other guys as well, but I don't choose, Mistress Lisa does."

"Wow, Mom is gonna freak." Mia stopped and put her hand over her mouth. "Oh god, Christy, I won't tell. Honest."

"Mia." Christy looked over to check with Lisa. "We gotta talk."

Lisa had Donna arrange for Mia to spend the night with a quick call to her mother. Later that evening after dinner the girls and Donna were lazing around the pool when Mia broached the subject of bdsm once again.

"So sis? What did you mean it sorta hurts and then feels amazing?" Mia perched on her lounger across from Christy.

Christy looked to Donna and the twins for help.

"Don't ask me to explain it." Donna shrugged her shoulders. "I know perfectly well what you mean but I can't put it in words either!"

Lisa thought for a moment. "Remember when you lost your virginity, Mia?"

"Yeah we were all hot and bothered and fumbling and scared and excited, all at once. It was just after the junior prom. Larry, my prom date and a bunch of the other kids snuck out of the dance hall and out on the country club golf course. Larry and me wandered away from the other kids and started kissing lying on the green. He was putting his hand under my dress and I just decided to take it off and then he got like half naked and the next thing I know we were doing it. Larry had a condom and I helped him put it on and then he kinda fumbled around down there and I had to help him find the hole. He kept going in just a little and then pulled out and then he just sorta pushed and there was this pain and then it was gone and he was fucking like a rabbit. And I was like really getting into it and he came and that was it." Mia looked confused. "It didn't really hurt much, I've stubbed my toe worse than that.

"Humm, maybe that was a bad example." Lisa saw Rick heading over to the pool. "Rick can you explain to Mia how pain and pleasure works? We all know how it works for us but are having a hard time putting it into words." Lisa had told Rick earlier about Mia having witnessed their bondage session.

Rick sat on the lounger next to Mia. "I can try to explain but the easiest way is to give her a small demo." He turned to Mia. "May I show you?"

Mia looked scared but decided if Christy and Lisa trusted him she would too. "O.K."

Rick slid his hand behind her neck and gently caressed her neck and shoulder. He slowly leaned into her bringing her into a hug, as his fingers caressed her back. He slid on hand around and gently lifted her bikini clad breast. His thumb made slow circles around her nipple.

Mia relaxed into his shoulder and her nipple hardened under his ministrations. She gasped as his thumb and forefinger grasped her engorged nipple and began to gently squeeze. His other hand kept caressing her back and neck and shoulder and she could feel herself getting excited. She gave a quick intake of breath as he squeezed her nipple tighter and pulled just a little. She could feel his warm breath on her neck, his lips barely above the skin. She drew an even deeper breath as his fingers tightened to the point of pain and then twisted the nipple.

Mia's eyes were closed and her whole universe had collapsed down to the sensations of the caressing hand at her back, the warm breath on the side of her neck and the fingers slowly crushing and twisting her nipple. Mia fingers grew ridged with every increment of pressure and then tightened into fists, she could feel the arm muscles contract as her whole world became sensation. The chills on her back as the fingers lightly traced up and down her spine. The heat of his breath and lips against the skin below her earlobe and the red hot poker that was once her nipple. The molten heat seemed to grow through her body and settle between her legs as if to pour out as liquid lava, hot wet and flowing. Mia's organism shook her entire body, not once but time after time as if it would never stop.

When she opened her eyes, she found herself laying on the lounger being handed a cold bottle of water by her sister. Her bikini was still on though there was a wet spot between her legs. Rick was lying back in his lounger quietly talking to Donna.

Lisa touched her shoulder. "Now do you understand?" Mia collapsed back onto the chair as another small tremor went through her. "And that was just using his fingers."

Christy, the twins and Lisa all laughed with Mia as she shook her head saying to her sister. "So that's what you've been doing for the last few years."

Late that night all the girls were having a slumber party in Lisa's room on her oversized king bed. The girls had taken turns telling tales of their various bondage and submissive adventures to a wide eyed Mia.

Long after the girls had settled down to sleep, Mia lay awake thinking of all the things she had seen and been told. She found herself both scared and strangely excited by the thoughts of bondage, servitude and humiliation. She finally fell into a restless and dream filled sleep. Dreams in which she was tied and molested, used as a sex toy and unable, even unwilling to resist whatever her dark Master demanded of her.

Sometime after 8am Mia awoke to find Lisa still asleep, the twins curled up together in a pile of blankets on the floor and Christy nowhere in sight. Mia took a quick shower and dressed before slipping out of Lisa's bedroom and heading downstairs to get something to eat.

In the kitchen she found a naked Christy and Donna cooking a large breakfast for the entire family.

Mia looked down at her bikini top and shorts, smiled and greeted her sister and Donna with "I feel overdressed."

"Mornin sis. This is what we usually wear around the house. Breakfast will be ready soon." Christy laughed.

"So your like, nude in front of Rick all the time?" Mia asked.

"Rick is our Master. Lisa is my mistress but even She is submissive to Sir."

Mia sat and thought for a few moments, "So you serve them both?"

Christy tossed her hair back out of the way as she buttered the toast and stacked it in the warmer. "I have had the honor of serving Master Rick on many occasions, but mostly I take care of my Mistress. Ruby, Emma and Donna serve Master Rick's needs for the most part but if he wants me to do something, I would not refuse."

"I don't remember you being so submissive. You were always the outgoing one at school. How'd this happen?" Mia asked her big sister.

"Remember that pool party a couple of years ago?" Christy asked.

"Oh yeah!" Mia replied. "The one Dad was so pissed off at you about because you didn't come home that night."

"That's the one." Christy giggled. "I didn't come home cause I passed out from drinking and slept on the couch in the den." Mia laughed. "Hell I still don't know what happened to my clothes. I woke up late the next morning, naked as a jay bird and heard weird noises coming from the exercise room. That's when I did just what you did. Snuck in and watched my first bdsm session."

"Oh wow! Looks like we are more alike than we knew." Mia stared at her sister for a few seconds and then blushed as she thought about what she had said and what she might really have meant.

"Here twit. " Christy handed her a plate of food. "Eat this. I'll be right back." Christy and Donna both picked up trays and left Mia in the kitchen as they went to serve their Lord and Lady.

Mia had just started eating when the twins, Emma and Ruby stumbled into the kitchen rubbing the sleep from their eyes and yawning. They made a beeline for the coffee, snagging bacon from the tray as they poured the first cup of the day. Neither slave was dressed in anything but the jewels piercing their nipples and belly buttons.

"Good day, little one." One of the twins greeted her. "Nice to see someone gets up before high sun. Though I shouldn't complain, we slept like the dead their own selves this fine day."

"I'm usually up at six even on the weekends." Mia spoke between bites of her hash browns. "School starts early and I'm just used to being up early. This is the latest I've slept in, in months."

"They usually sleep in and stay up late in the night. Course they expect us to be up and doing our chores on time no matter how late they keeps us up." The other twin remarked as she sat cross legged on the floor with a tray in her lap.

Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers
12