Billion Dollar Slaves 03 Ch. 04

Story Info
Interlewd Chapter 4: Mia's Surprise.
2.6k words
4.43
35.6k
4

Part 18 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers

In this chapter I am attempting to show more of the variations in the bdsm community through the character of Mia. I hope you enjoy. Please comment either publicly or privately, positive or negative on this chapter or my entire story. Feedback lets me know how I am doing and what I need to work on in the future.

Once again please remember this is a work of fiction. Don't try this at home.

Dom Woolf

Interlewd Chapter 4: Mia's Surprise

Mistress Lisa led her leashed and leather covered slave down the staircase, through the house and out to the pool area. Music was playing over the speakers mounted around the pool and a number of people were enjoying the pool and the open dungeon beyond. Some wore swimsuits, some were in various stages of undress from topless to nude. There were slaves and submissive's both male and female in one form of bondage or another.

Mia's eyes widened, she had no idea that there were so many different forms of bdsm. She watched as one older woman with huge hanging breasts crawled around on a leash with what looked like a dildo stuck in her ass ending on a corkscrewed pig tale. She wore a leather harness mask with a pig snout. Her master reached down and petted her head affectionately.

A man dressed only in leather straps hung between two columns. His cock and balls were covered by a silver cage; a pretty red head was shoving a large dildo painfully into his ass. His cries were muffled by the bright red ball gag tied into his mouth.

Two girls in catholic schoolgirl outfits were bent over a lounge chair being paddled by an old man in a wheel chair. A woman floated in the pool on an air filled raft. She was naked except for the ropes that wrapped her arms and legs tightly together and the blindfold around her eyes.

Mia finally noticed Christy and Donna, in little maid outfits, skirts so short they barely covered their pussy's and tops cut away so their tits were exposed. They both had their arms in behind the back arm binders and a tray fastened to their waist. Christy's tray had chains holding up the front of the tray by hanging from her collar. Donna's on the other hand had chains leading to her nipple rings. Both trays were filled with cups and bottles and both women were carefully going from guest to guest offering drinks.

Mistress Lisa led her into the dungeon playroom. Mia saw that almost all the various bondage equipment stations were in use. A woman was tied to the St. Andrews cross and cloths pins were placed all over her body. The pins were connected by strings so that one hard pull would remove all the pins in one long zipper effect.

Another woman was strapped to a bondage table, her head dangling backwards off the edge and while one man had his cock stuffed into the woman's extended throat another was fucking her pussy. Other people surrounded the table and were dripping hot wax onto the woman's naked and bound body.

Mia noticed a small cage stuffed with a man was suspended from the ceiling. A motorized dildo was inserted in his anus and was fucking him at a slow steady pace while an older woman was attaching some sort of milking device to his cock. As Mia watched wide eyed his cock was sucked into the clear plastic tube. It seemed like the cock was being pulled farther than any cock should be able to stretch and the man's face showed the pain he was in, yet he was repeating over and over "Thank you, Mistress".

Mia saw another women chained on her knees with a funnel fastened in her mouth and the word "urinal" written across her forehead.

She watched as Master Rick and another small group stood around taking turns with a bullwhip, the target of which was the twins, roped together and suspended from the ceiling. The twins both wore face masks with rubber cock attachments and were bobbing their heads to fuck each others pussy as the whip wrapped and cracked across their exposed skin.

Mistress Lisa placed Mia's hands and neck in a stock and locked it closed. She placed a mouth spreader in Mia's mouth and slowly cranked it open. Mia could feel but not see as Mistress Lisa removed the tit covers on her leather outfit and unzipped the front to rear zipper exposing Mia's ass and pussy. Lisa set a small table just in Mia's sight: on it were bottles of oils and nipple clamps, tiny floggers and weights. Finally she hung a small plaque around Mia's neck. She turned the plaque for a moment so Mia could read the sign.

The sign read. "I am a sex toy. Please use me for your enjoyment."

Mia knelt in the stocks her young body open and exposed, for use by anyone that happened to pass by. It was the first time she really understood what she had asked for a long week ago. She was an object, a toy, a way for people to relieve their needs. She wouldn't be asked for permission, she would just be used.

Those that used her wouldn't care about her feelings, her wants and desires. They wouldn't care if she came or didn't. They wouldn't even know her name. She was just a sex toy, like a dildo or vibrator; a warm and wet place to fuck and spew their sperm. Another useful piece of furniture.

Mia's vantage point allowed her to see most of the playroom, she was able to watch as various Master and Mistresses brought their submissive's and slaves to various stations. She observed that some did sensual play, some did various forms of sexual play, and many did different forms of bondage, from intricate rope ties to suspension to mummification.

Some were into display and light pain; other seemed to delight in how much pain their partners could take. Some were into humiliation, like the woman who was outfitted as a pig or the woman who was station by the bathroom and several people used her as a toilet.

Mia lost track of how many men and women used her that afternoon. Some just walked up and placed a cock in her mouth or pussy or ass and fucked until they came. Others seemed to delight in torturing her tits or ass or pussy, before or during the act of fucking her. One woman rode her ass with a double dildo, one end stuck in Mia's well oiled rear and the other in the woman's own open and wet pussy. She used a riding crop on Mia as she rode, as if Mia was a fuck pony. The harder she bounced the harder she slapped the crop on Mia's outer thighs. She seemed to get as much enjoyment from Mia's screams as from the hard rubber in her pussy.

A female dominant brought her male submissive over late in the afternoon and had him lick all the sperm and juices from Mia's face, and pussy. She whipped him each time he hesitated and forced him to push to get his tongue in deeper and clean out her dripping snatch of the various deposits. She then made him eat out Mia's oiled and cum filled asshole.

Mia had never felt anything like the sensation of a warm and wet tongue probing her anus. She actually shuddered and came as the man's tongue worked its way deep into her butthole.

Mistress Lisa released Mia from the stocks and told her to go get cleaned up and redressed in another outfit that was left on her bed before rejoining the party. Mia's jaw ached from the mouth spreader and being forced open for so long. She spent a long time in the shower allowing the warm pulsating shower head to relax her over taxed muscles. It required three separate shampooings to get all the dried cum out of her hair. Finally she was presentable in her own mind though she wasn't sure her mother would approve of her current outfit.

Six inch high heeled thigh high boots, a split crotch panty of soft leather and open nipple leather bikini top was what she found waiting for her after her shower. She had to admit she wasn't showing anything everyone at the party hadn't seen, felt, or fucked already.

Downstairs she found everyone, sitting around with plates of food and drink. Most of the bondage gear was absent, as were most of the leather outfits. Most everyone had changed into casual clothes although there were many still half or completely nude.

Most of the subbies or slaves still knelt at their owner's feet, some wrapped in blankets and being feed by their masters as they recovered from the afternoon's journey into subspace.

Master Rick and Mistress Lisa were lounging on a large couch, with Christy and Donna at their feet. Mia joined them, kneeling on the floor. Mistress Lisa handed her a plate of food and a large water bottle. Mia curled up leaning against the sofa. While she ate various people stopped by and gossiped with Master Rick.

A tall grey haired man with a silver grey goatee walked up, a young woman in a black string bikini at his side. Mia stared at the young women; she quickly looked away then looked back and just stared. The dark haired woman had stumps ending just at the middle of her upper arms.

"Sir Greyson, Allison. I'd like you to meet my family. Mistress Lisa, Donna my wife, Christy, Lisa's submissive and her sister Mia. Everyone, this is Sir Greyson and his slave Allison." Rick conducted introductions all around.

The two men sat and talked, Allison kneeling at Sir Greyson's side. Mia watched as during the conversation Sir Greyson's hand casually brushed aside the bikini top from Allison's right breast and played and caressed her exposed tit. He would pick up small pieces of food from his plate and feed them to Allison as one would feed a pet cat and just as if she were a pet cat he would stroke her hair or breasts; never looking to see if his attentions were wanted, he simply assumed she was his to pet.

At one point Allison nudged her head against his leg. Sir Greyson looked down at his possession and nodded. "Would you have one of your subbies assist Allison?"

Master Rick nodded to Mia. "Go with her and help her."

Mia and Allison walked through the house to the bathroom. Mia untied the bikini bottom so Allison could use the facilities. Mia wet a washcloth with warm water and wiped the girl's privates before helping her back into the bikini bottom.

"Sorry to be such a bother, love.' Allison apologized "Normally at home I have my prosthetics and don't require help, but He likes me helpless at these parties."

Mia didn't know what to say. "Can I ask you a question?"

Allison nodded.

"Why does someone who must feel helpless so much of the time, I mean ..." Mia's voice trailed off.

"Why do I put myself in a position of helplessness?" Allison smiled. "Because when I submit to Stephen, Sir Greyson, it is my choice to be helpless. My choice, to be made into his toy. Not a random act of the universe such as the drunk driver that hit me and cost me my arms."

They returned to the living area and resumed their positions kneeling at the feet of their chosen masters.

Later that evening Master Rick had everyone gather in the large living room for a demonstration of bdsm play. Master Devlin having tied his submissive Wendy to a bondage table in the middle of the room had lowered the lights and placed candles in a large circle around the bondage table. He set up a small table well away from the where the girl lay naked and bound.

In her mouth he placed one long tapered candle which he lit and then taking several q- tips he soaked them in a small cup of liquid. Using the first q-tip he drew a design on the naked girl's stomach. He lit the q-tip from the candle in her mouth and touched the burning stick to the design. A quick ripple of blue flame traced the design on her flesh showing up brightly in the dim lighting. Using his hand he quickly snuffed the burning flaming design.

He drew another on her right breast and lit it. Flames glowed across her tit for a few seconds before he snuffed them out. Over and over he drew designs on her thighs, her pussy, and body, lighting them, outlining her flesh in blue flame for a precious few seconds before being extinguished.

Next he stood the table on its end and using long wands whose ends were wrapped in tightly tied gauze: he lit the wands and proceeded to write on the bound girl's body in flaming letters and symbols. He would make a pass with the wand leaving a trail of fiery liquid, allowing it to burn for a quick moment before brushing aside the flame with his other hand.

Mia was entranced watching with rapt attention as the girls naked body became a living pad for the letters of fire.

Master Devlin picked up a heavy shot glass from the side table and coated the inside with liquid. He lit the glass with an explosion of blue and gold flame and upended it on the girl's belly. The inside glowed for a moment when suddenly the glass filled with the flesh of the bound girl, who let out a moan. Master Devlin released the flesh filled shot glass now stuck on the girls belly.

He lit one after another of the flaming shot glasses and applied them to his submissive's belly and thighs until seven of them were stuck to her flesh. He picked up a larger glass cup, coated the inside, lit it, and stuck it on the woman's breast. Her moans grew louder as the flesh from her tit was literally sucked into the cup. He repeated the trick with her other breast before stepping back and inviting the group to step up and examine his work.

While everyone came up and looked at the various glasses filled with the flesh of the bound submissive, he explained that the alcohol burning in the glass when turned over on the skin of the woman created a vacuum as the oxygen was burned away and the skin was sucked in to the glass.

Once his work had been examined by the group, he gently rocked the cups, breaking the seal and allowing the vacuum stretched flesh to release the glass. Reddened circles of raised flesh dotted the girls body and her stretched tits. A few small burns were treated with ointment before she was sent around to show everyone the after effects of the fire play.

Mia traced one of the raised bumps with her finger. The shin was slightly red and raised but no permanent damage. Mia asked what it felt like. The woman sighed and explained that fire was one of her biggest fears, so to be lit on fire and played with using burning wands both scared and excited her right out of her mind. It didn't hurt that much but the fear factor was the turn on for her.

Mia sat and watched as the girl made her way around the room, her mind going a mile a minute with thoughts of what she had seen and experienced in the short week she had been enslaved. She still wasn't sure that this lifestyle was for her on a 24/7 basis, but she knew now that it excited her beyond anything she had experienced and she wanted to explore it more.

Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers