Billion Dollar Slaves 03 Ch. 08

Story Info
Interlude chapter 08:Slavery
5.2k words
4.5
41k
7

Part 22 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers

Dear readers, The story is back to the sex, pain and submission that you have cum to expect. I, at least hope you cum as you read this. Your voices are heard so please comment, vote or send me an e-mail with your complaints or suggestions. Now on with the story. Dom Woolf

Interlewd Chapter 08: Slavery

Master Rick had wasted no time introducing His newest slave to the dungeon. Ruth found her self cuffed and lifted until her toes were barely on the floor. She started when he placed the bit gag between her teeth and fastened it behind her head. She couldn’t help but tremble as her Masters hands began exploring her body. She had been married for 25 years and never cheated; Rick was the first man besides her ex to touch her intimate places, ever.

His hands slid up from mid thigh following the contours of her body, they curved over her shoulders and down the swell of her breasts. His hands passed under her tits lifting and weighing them. His thumbs rubbed over her nipples, causing her to shudder as new sensations flashed through her body. He gripped her soft tit flesh in his powerful hands, squeezing and stretching her boobs. His allowed the strained skin to slip through his fingers until he reached the areola and nipples where he clamped down lifting and stretching her breasts and twisting her nipples.

When she screamed into her bit gag, he released the tortured flesh and continued his exploration of her body hands drifting down her body, over her stomach and across her upper thighs. One hand moved around to her bared bottom while the other began exploring her shaved and vulnerable cunt

Ruth squirmed as his fingers found both her clit and her neither passage, Gregory her ex hadn’t touched her in several years and had never gone for the tight ring that Rick’s finger was steadily pressing into. Ruth found that the combination of being tied and essentially helpless and the virtual stranger invading her body’s most inviolate places was causing her to react in ways that she hadn’t felt in a long time. She could feel her pussy flood with moisture and lightning was rushing along her nerve endings, her breath came in gasps as he played with her as if she was a toy or a pet with no regard for what his manipulations were doing to her.

“Don’t you dare cum without permission, slave.” Her Master’s voice growled in her ear. It was too much for Ruth, unaccustomed as she was with being stimulated. She shuddered and came, the hardest she had ever cum in her life. She hung in her restraints, muscles totally slack; desperately trying to draw in air through her nostrils’ and what little she could get past her bit gag. The sudden slash and burn across her back arched her body. Her muscles suddenly tightened pulling her body clean off the floor, as her muscles relaxed allowing her to regain her toes purchase on the floor; a second stroke relit her back again and again she fought the restraints and screamed into her gag. Each time she began to settle down another strike landed, again and again. Ruth passed out.

She awoke with her back on fire. She was also face down on a padded table of some kind. She found she was also tied down tight. She began to take inventory of her self and her surroundings; from the feel of the air across her back she was still naked. She was tied at the wrists and ankles, a strap was across her upper buttocks, and there was a strap of some kind keeping her head suspended. She guessed the table began as a massage table because that was the only kind of table she knew of with a cutout for a persons face. Thinking about cutouts, she realized her breasts were dangling through the table.

Drooling, she was drooling. The bit gag had been replaced by a ring gag holding her mouth open. She experimented for a few minutes but could find no way to swallow that would stop the drooling. The straps kept her from turning her head and she looked down at a stone floor with a brass bowl below her collecting her spit.

Ruth listened for any sound that would tell her she wasn’t alone. Not a noise to be heard. Once more she tried to move and once again her back lit on fire. Ok, she would stay still. She drew in a deep breath and slowly let it out. Punishment or no that was one hell of an orgasm. Just thinking about it made her pussy grow damp, she could almost feel his fingers parting her pussy lips and pushing their way inside. Then suddenly she could feel something, but it defiantly wasn’t fingers.

Rick’s cock slowly entered the bound and spread woman’s cunt. She was already open due to the way he had tied her, but the moisture slicking his member was all from her excitement. He slowly pressed deeper into her; the only part of his body touching her was his cock. He began fucking her, keeping the same slow rhythm in and out. He could feel the heat of her body. She got wetter the more he fucked her, soon she began to moan, the little muscles throughout her body began to tremble. She started making whining noises.

Rick paused leaving his cock head just inside her pussy, he could feel her vaginal muscles clenching, and he watched her hips try to thrust down to get him deeper inside.

Ruth moaned, whined, and pleaded through the gag. She was so close, he had to finish. He had to. She was so frustrated, she screamed. Even being punished again would be worth it if he would just move, just a little deeper.

Rick watched the little tremors settle down, and then he began again, slow steady strokes. This time as she approached orgasm, he reached down and dug his fingers into the whip marks across her back and growled “Cum.” Her body twisted and bucked against the straps and she screamed as she came, Rick’s cock buried deep inside her.

Rick waited until she settled, relaxed and loose, then he pulled his slick and wet cock covered in her juices from her pussy and strode to the front of the bondage table. He positioned himself in front of her, released the head strap, and pulled her head up by her hair. Rick didn’t give her a chance to react before plunging his cock through the ring and deep into her mouth. He once again began the same long slow strokes he had used to bring her to orgasm as he fucked her helpless face. Each time he pushed in deeper until the head of his cock popped into her throat. Now he fucked her hard and fast until he shoved himself in as far as he could go and came, filling her throat and mouth with his cum.

He withdrew from her mouth and allowed her face to drop back onto the strap, his cum and her drool dripped from her open mouth and dropped into the pan below. He waited until she had regained her composure and lifted her face once again. He allowed her to swallow several time before ordering her to clean his cock. He slid it into her mouth slowly allowing her to use her tongue to clean the cum and juice off his dick.

Master Rick released Ruth from the table and helped her stand. He walked her back into the house and ordered the twins to see to her back and bath her. Ruth was a little wobbly as the twins helped her up the stairs and into her bathtub. The twins washed like a baby, dried her carefully and spread antiseptic and pain numbing creams across her back before laying her on her bed and covering her with a light sheet. Ruth was asleep before the twins closed her door.

Mia spent her first day as a slave shopping and dining and dancing with Lisa and Christy. Mia’s clothes had also been ruined by the fire including all the marvelous outfits Mistress Lisa had bought her last time she was a slave, so Mistress Lisa decided that they must be replaced as the first order of business.

This time it was just the three girls and the only one trying on clothes was Mia. Lisa wasted no time in any of the first couple of stores; she simply had the clerk get duplicates of the outfits they had bought several weeks ago. These were sent to the limo and Lisa swept the girls along to the next shop until they reached the Leather and Goth shop.

Thomas, the young clerk who had helped them the last time, was now the manager. When he saw Lisa and her girls walk in he immediately came over and reintroduced himself. Taking Mistress Lisa’s arm he gently guided her into what had been the back store room and employee lounge, it had been transformed into an elegant private dressing and display area with comfortable seating for at least ten people.

Off to one side of the dressing rooms was a glass enclosure which Thomas explained was actually a full 360 degree mirrored room. The glass was a one way mirror, from inside you could see yourself reflected from all sides, yet those outside the room could see the person clearly.

“Just one of my innovations, since I became the manager.” Thomas continued. “The store now uses part of the unit next door as storage and break room and we will be expanding into their sales area in a few more days once the redesign is complete.”

“We now carry a much larger and more diverse leather selection, more unique jewelry, and piercing selections and a larger more sophisticated line of designer clothes.”

Thomas leaned down and bowed over Lisa’s hand. “I owe it all to your ideas the last time you were here. You mentioned the things you wanted and how you couldn’t really find them anywhere but the left coast or New York. I researched and presented those ideas to my division manager along with the renovation ideas and he was delighted with them, so much so that he made me the manager and gave me a generous budget to expand and redesign the store.” Thomas waved his hand at the new private dressing area.

“This area is for our special and limited customers only. I have done the same thing on a smaller scale for our regular customers without I’m afraid the privacy and unique attention that our special clients receive.”

“Thomas, I am very impressed and very happy for your promotion. Poor Mia lost all her wonderful outfits in a fire recently and we simply must replace them.” Lisa smiled.

The new manager pulled a small hand held unit from his coat and punched in a few requests. “We have everything in stock and in her size unless it has changed since last time?” He questioned.

Lisa gave a little applause. “Wonderful and the same sizes will do fine. Now, how about these new items you were mentioning.”

Thomas led her to a curved sofa facing a big screen receiver. He called up the stores newest lines of clothing and jewelry while offering all the woman drinks. Bobby came in moments later with lattés for each of the woman and Lisa asked that he remain to fetch several outfits that caught her fancy.

Thomas showed her the special inventory available only over the internet. He explained that this way he could offer clients specialty items such as custom made pet outfits or corsets or any of a number of fetish wear items without having to carry the inventory at the store. One simply picked out what they wanted, Thomas, and his team made the measurements and the client either dropped by later to pick up their purchases or the items could be shipped directly to them.

The key was his research; he spent hours each day finding and checking on suppliers, so that he could offer anything his customers might require, while being assured of the quality. The same went for the designer jewelry for unique uses.

Mistress Lisa was impressed at the vast array of goods listed in Thomas’s special catalog. She promised to pass the word on to those that could best make use of his new marketing strategy. She couldn’t wait to let Rick know about it. That was when she saw the newest creation in body modification. It combined vacuum stimulation as well as a nipple extender and was designed like a decorative nipple shield. Lisa ordered four pair.

Bobby had returned with Mia’s items and the additional clothes that Lisa had requested. Lisa had Bobby take Mia into the dressing room to help her try on the leather outfit, while she asked Thomas to measure Christy and herself for some designer breast jewelry.

Bobby was now a floor manager but like Thomas he owed his promotion to Lisa and her quirks; so if this client wanted some special attention, he wouldn’t bitch. Stripping and dressing Mia was a pleasure; especially as he knew he could take his time and play with the submissive girl as he did so. His hands lifted and squeezed her breasts while his rock hard cock nestled between her ass cheeks. Mia leaned back against the clerk as she felt his hands brush lightly down her body and plunge into her exposed pussy lips. She gasped as his fingers played with her swollen and sensitive clit before driving into her wet and open cunt.

Mia no longer blushed; she just enjoyed Bobby’s roving hands. She had been told by Mistress Lisa to be nice to the clerks. Once she was nude, she knelt and unzipped his pants, pulling his hot and hard pole out and stroking it as she kissed and licked around the head of his shaft. She sucked him into her mouth coating the flesh of his cock with her saliva as she deep throated him. It only took a few minutes for the overly excited (floor manager) to spill his load into her warm and willing mouth and Mia spilled not a drop as she sucked him dry. She opened her mouth and showed the creamy white cum pooled on her tongue before swallowing his entire load. Moments later they were showing off the skin tight leather to an approving Lisa.

Thomas was very professional as he measured the breasts and nipples of his clients at least until Lisa reached down and stroked his erection through his tented trousers. “Christy requires a bit more rough play than that if you expect to stimulate her nipples and stimulating her nipples is the fastest way I know to get her ready for some lucky and innovative manager to fuck.”

Thomas paused and looked at Christy standing topless in front of him. She smiled, nodded, and pushed her skirt to the floor. Thomas finished his measurements, but managed to pull, stroke and twist Christy’s nipples and tits as he did.

Lisa took Bobby and Mia into the dressing room to help her with her clothing changes and Thomas placed Christy on the sofa. He undressed and put on a condom before joining her. He took his time and concentrated on stimulating her entire body with his finger and tongue. She almost came just from his sucking and licking her clit. Her hands kept busy stroking his thick member and playing over his back and ass, so Thomas and Christy were both more than ready when he spread her legs and eased his cock into her shaved and wet pussy.

Thomas was a gentle lover and he took long and slow strokes as he fucked Christy. Christy on the other hand kept urging him to push harder, faster and when he began to finally push hard enough to please her, it was too late, and he came. Always the gentleman he finished off Christy with his tongue and fingers and although she came; he really was far too gentle for Christy’s liking.

She thanked him and cleaned him before getting redressed herself, but really decided she needed a good hard fucking and soon.

Bobby and Mia had fun dressing and undressing Lisa and she enjoyed the attention. She also enjoyed teasing both them back with little hugs, strokes in intimate places and lurid and lewd comments and suggestions. She let Bobby watch and play with her tits as Mia used her tongue to lick and suck Lisa’s clit into a quick and much needed orgasm. Lisa decided on several items for herself and Christy as well as what she had already picked for Mia. She changed into one of the form fitting sheath dresses and had Mia wear an off the shoulders blouse with a plunging neckline and a light and loose skirt. Christy on the other hand she dressed in a tight almost corset with an uplift bra, that showed a large amount of very soft swell and a deep cleft between her beautiful tits. Then she put her in very tight low rider jeans that showed off her lower stomach and the top of her pubic swell as well as the top of the swell of her buttocks in the rear. Shaped to her legs the pants ended mid calf and Lisa chose very high heels to complete the outfit.

Thomas and Bobby thanked the ladies and escorted them and their packages back to their limo. Kaspur handed the ladies in and they were off to dinner. Once the limo got moving Christy told Lisa about Thomas and Mia talked about quick trigger Bobby, the girls all enjoyed a good laugh before starting in on discussing their purchases.

Dinner was an experience for Mia, as she had never had Japanese cuisine before other than the frozen veggie rolls from the market. Lisa even managed to sneak her several shots of sake and Mia was a little drunk by the time the girls headed out for a night of clubbing.

Arriving at the clubs VIP private door by private limo, Lisa anticipated no id problems and got none as they were escorted to a luxury booth over looking the dance floor. Drinks in hand the three women took their time looking over the sea of potential dates and dance partners.

Kapur having parked the limo now stood guard at the table only allowing those that Lisa approved of to approach the women. Still there were many young men eager to meet and talk and take the girls for a tour of the dance floor. Mia started out being careful of the short skirt especially as Lisa hadn’t gotten any panties to go with it, but the more she drank and the more she danced the more she forgot and soon she had quite an audience of young men watching her every move for a sudden glimpse of her intimate places.

Lisa had Kapur bring the inebriated girl back to their table before she started a riot. Several young men trailed in her wake but Kapur managed to dissuade them. Christy was also having fun but in her case it was sexy young ladies that took her dancing, many of whom seemed to love following the low cut waist of her jeans with fingers that rested on the swell of her buttocks as they danced.

Christy returned to the table, skin glowing and sweaty from a number of fast beat dances and she brought back a beautiful dark skinned Latina girl. Gloria was introduced to the table and joined the girls but she only had eyes for Christy. Lisa allowed a little latitude and watched amused as Gloria and Christy kissed, explored and generally made out. She had Mia stand at the railing with her, allowing the two some grope time. Lisa was also amused by the fact that Mia failed to remember that her no panty status was very apparent to the young men beginning to congregate below them.

Lisa signaled Kapur and paid the bill, ready to move on to the next club. They gathered in Gloria and invited her to join the group as they partied. Gloria and Christy went immediately back to making out as soon as the limo door closed. Lisa was getting horny her self from watching them; fortunately she had the means to do something about it.

She reached over and slipped Mia’s blouse over her head. Mia snuggled up to her Mistress and the two women began kissing and stroking each other. Gloria looked up as Lisa’s finger slid under the short skirt of her slave and began fingering the girls spread pussy.

Gloria was so busy watching Lisa take Mia that she almost seemed not to notice as Christy opened her blouse and began licking and sucking on her firm large areola. It wasn’t until Christy’s teeth nipped her tit that she turned back to the overheated older sister. She pulled Christy’s big tits from the bustier and began working them over much to Christy’s delight. Christy’s moans of “Harder, oh please harder!” were rewarded by Gloria sinking her nails into the woman’s tits and twisting.

Gloria began using her knee to hump Christy’s pubic area, the combination of pain and stimulation getting instant and noisy moans from Christy. Gloria lifted her skirt, shoved her panties to one side, and shoved Christy down between her legs, wrapping her fingers in Christy’s hair; she controlled the girls face as she pressed Christy’s mouth to her cunt. Christy began licking at the dark and wrinkled lips hiding the Latin girl’s clit. Christy loved being controlled like this, her lips smashed against pussy flesh, following whispered commands to lick and suck the sweet exotic nectars from Gloria’s hot and wet cunt.

Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers
12