Bill's Story Ch. 03

Story Info
Plan to expose wife turns into huge sex party in the park.
2k words
4.28
69.8k
14
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/08/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,975 Followers

Bill's Story Ch. 3: A day in the park

After the way my wife reacted to being fucked by Beth and Emily on her birthday, we have been getting together on Tuesdays and been fucking ourselves silly. I was very pleased at how easily my wife had taken to having sex with two other women, but I still wanted to expand her limits. For several weeks I thought about what I could do with her.

Finally I decided that getting her to have sex in a public place would be a good next step, because my wife is very afraid of strangers seeing her body.

I talked with Beth and Emily and they agreed to take part in my little plan. Those girls are wonderful when it comes to sexual ideas.

Anyway, my plan was for Beth and Emily to take Julie to a new mall opening within easy driving distance of our home and still far enough away that chances were slim that anyone we knew would be there.

They were to treat her to a morning of shopping, and then grab a picnic lunch and head for the park that is part of the mall complex. I had done some preliminary work and had found a spot that was hidden enough to keep everyone from seeing, but allowed a good view to anyone who happened to stroll down a certain path.

Finally Saturday came and Beth and Emily showed up right on time to take Julie to the mall. Julie had no idea of the plans the girls and I had made.

I left two hours after they did because I had no desire to be with three women in a crowded mall all morning, but I damn sure wasn’t going to miss the show planned for the afternoon.

I had to hide in the park for awhile, but eventually I saw my ladies approaching. They each carried part of the picnic supplies, and just as I’d planned it they spread out the blanket right where I told them.

For awhile they ate, but then my wife started complaining about her feet hurting.

Beth quickly removed Julie’s shoes and began rubbing her feet. “How’s this?”

“Heavenly.” Sighed Julie. She then tugged at her blouse.

“Is your blouse not fitting right?” Emily asked.

“It’s not the blouse, it’s the bra.” Julie said.

“Then why don’t you take it off?” suggested Emily.

“I couldn’t do that here.” Julie said.

“Why not? There’s nobody around, just do it quick and get it over with.” Emily said.

“Oh I couldn’t, we’re outside.” Insisted Julie.

“Suit yourself, but now that we’re done shoe shopping, and I don’t have to worry about showing my pussy to some horny old shoe salesman, I’m taking this g-string off, it is riding up into untold depths.” Emily said and with that she pulled up her skirt, grabbed the g-string by the waist and yanked it down her thighs. “See, nothing to it.” Emily said proudly.

“You know what, you’re right.” Julie said. She unbuttoned her blouse, took one quick look around and shucked it off, quickly removed her bra, and put the blouse back on.

“There now, don’t you feel better?” Emily asked.

“Yes, I do.” Julie said.

“If you two can take off something, I’m losing these pantyhose.” Beth said. She reached up her skirt and pulled the pantyhose off. “That’s much better. The air feels really good on my bare pussy.”

“Mine too.” Emily said.

“How good does it feel? Like naughty good or like hot bath good?” Julie asked.

“Naughty good.” Emily said.

“Yeah, you should try it.” Beth said.

“I think I will.” Julie said. She quickly pulled her panties off. “I don’t feel anything different.” Julie said.

“Your pussy must not be wet. Here, this might help.” Beth said. Before Julie could react Beth had her head between Julie’s thighs and was slobbering all over her pussy.

“Oh my….Oh god that feels good, but we shouldn’t be doing this out here.” Julie said.

“Don’t worry about it there isn’t anyone around.” Emily said as she began kissing Julie’s face and neck as she unbuttoned her blouse and began playing with her tits.

After a quick look around to be sure nobody was watching Julie let herself go and began moaning and sighing as Beth ate her pussy and Emily sucked and squeezed her tits.

Julie’s nipples, which are quite large soon became very hard and pointed straight out. Emily got a big smile on her face and said.

“I’m gonna rub these big nipples all over my pussy. Would you like that?”

“Oh yes, fuck yourself with my nipples.” Julie cooed.

Emily hiked her skirt up around her waist and straddled Julie’s chest and began rubbing her pussy on Julie’s nipples.

“Move back so I can lick your ass.” Julie pleaded.

Emily obeyed with a smile as she soon had Julie’s tongue in her ass and her nipples in her pussy.

By now my cock was rock hard so I took it out and was stroking it when I heard a pair of women gasp. I looked to my left and saw two young women in their early 20’s by my guess. They were staring at my cock and looked as if they wanted to scream.

I put my finger to my lips to tell them to keep quiet and then beckoned them to come and join me. Hesitantly they approached and I pointed to where the girls were. In a soft whisper I introduced myself and they said their names were Heather and Grace.

“So do you know them?” Heather whispered.

“The one in the middle is my wife, the other two are her friends.” I said.

“This is so hot.” Grace said. “I really want to masturbate right now.”

“Me too.” Heather said.

“Go ahead, just lift your skirts and go at it, but keep quiet or they’ll hear us.”

“I can’t masturbate with my panties on and I don’t have any place to keep them clean, could you stick them in your pocket?” Heather asked.

“Sure, give them to me, I’ll take care of them.” I said.

“Here, take mine too.” Grace said.

Both girls lifted their skirts, pulled down their panties and handed them to me. I placed them in my pants pockets and we went back to watching the girls and touching ourselves.

For several minutes the girls stayed in the same position, then Beth turned so that Emily could finger her pussy. They stayed like this awhile, then they repositioned so that Emily was eating Julie’s pussy, Julie was eating Beth’s pussy, and Beth was fingering Emily’s pussy.

“I wish I were in there right now.” Grace whispered.

“Me too.” Echoed Heather.

“Then take off your clothes and join them.” I suggested.

“They’d never go for it.” Grace protested.

“Sure they will, those girls are horny little sluts and they’d love to suck your pussies.” I assured them.

After looking at eachother for a minute Grace and Heather stripped off the remainder of their clothes and walked through the trees to join in the fun.

Beth was the first to see them and she gave them an approving nod and motioned for Grace to eat Emily from behind and for Heather to squat on her face. The young girls moved into position, Emily was slightly startled to feel a tongue on her pussy, but with one look back she went back to work on Julie’s pussy.

I watched in awe as these two new recruits were added to the party so easily. My masturbatory mates gone I looked around and found that two men, four women, and two couples were watching the action. Without putting my cock back in my pants I made my way around and convinced all four single girls; Lisa, Tammy, Crystal, and Stephanie to join the party, and Nicole and Val, the two married girls joined either of their own decision or their husbands urging.

So now there were eleven naked women sucking and fingering one another in the open in a public park, while five men watched. For some reason we all gathered in one place, cocks in hand.

“Whose redhead is that?” Ted one of the single guys asked.

“She’s mine.” I replied.

“I would love to fuck her.” Ted said.

“Let’s see if she’ll have you.” I said. I started walking forward.

“Where are you going?” John, one of the married guys asked.

“Up there, beating off in the woods may be good enough for you, but I’m gonna go get me some of those fine ladies.” I said. I confidently strode through the trees and into the tangled mess of tits and twats. Lisa was on one end of a train leaving her pussy pointed skyward, I tapped her on the ass and asked “Do you mind?”

“Not at all, eating pussy is fun, but a nice big dick is better.” Lisa said as she used one hand to guide my cock into her dripping pussy.

The other four guys all followed my lead and found a girl, Ted of course went straight for my Julie. John went for Stephanie who voiced a request. “No cumming inside the girl unless she gives you permission, okay?” We all agreed and the orgy was on. Every guy wanted to experience every girl’s pussy, and every girl wanted to try all five cocks.

I lost track of which number I was on when I saw a college age, girl’s softball team watching us.

“Come on in and join the party girls, I just finished this one, who’s first?”

“Are you sure it’s okay for us to join you?” asked Kelly.

“Sure, just strip off and find a pussy to lick, a face to squat on or a dick to fuck and let’s go.” I said.

Kelly was the first to start stripping soon followed by Kim, Becky, Vanessa, Audrey, Christi, Michelle, Debbie, Amy, and Gina. Kelly ran to me and mounted my cock and all of the other guys found their cocks swallowed up by the athletic young pussies of the softball girls.

With 21 girls and five guys all fucking we were making quite a good noise and we drew a new crowd of spectators. Of them three guys and nine girls joined and many of the couples fucked right outside the ring.

Eventually the sheriff showed up, and not wanting to cause any trouble I decided to try to diffuse the situation.

“I’m afraid I’m going to have to arrest all of you for indecent exposure.”

“Now sheriff we aren’t hurting anyone, and I know nobody called it in so maybe we can work something out.” I said.

“True, nobody has made a complaint, what did you have in mind?” The sheriff asked.

“Are you a married man sheriff?”

“No, can’t say as I am.”

“Then how would you like to have your dick in thirty different pussies within say 10-15 minutes, and then your choice of the non-married women to spend the night with you?” I asked.

“Thirty different pussies in 15 minutes, that’s only 30 seconds per pussy. Tell you what, make it a minute per pussy and two girls and I’ll forget this happened.” The sheriff said.

“Alright, you’ve got a deal. Okay ladies, to keep us all out of jail, you’ll all be servicing the sheriff for one minute each, and two of the non-married ladies will be spending the night with the sheriff.” I said.

Not wanting our great time to end up in jail time each girl dutifully fucked the sheriff for one minute each and the sheriff picked his two ladies.

“Now I suggest you all disperse before someone does make a complaint.” The sheriff said.

People finished with the person they were with and untangled themselves, and began looking for their clothes.

“Two things before you all leave, one I’d like to thank everyone for participating, and two leave your names and addresses so I can send you all copies of the video tape.” I said.

“You taped this whole thing?” Ted asked.

“I was only expecting it to be my wife and her two friends, it just turned out to be way better.” I said.

Without any protest all of the women left their panties, and everyone left their addresses.

When we got home I fucked my wife in her well-used pussy as we talked about how incredible the day in the park had been.

zeke81
zeke81
1,975 Followers