Billy 18 - Aunt Diane 49

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what?" Billy said. "It's not like I'm a little kid. I'm a man, and even with a bad leg I can prove it to you. Dry me off Aunt Diane."

Billy put his hand on his aunt's shoulder as she rubbed the towel over his upper torso and then shook his head when she tried to hand him the towel.

"You can do the rest," she said.

"I want you to do it, Aunt Diane. Please?" Billy said. "What's been done can't be undone. I want you so bad, and I can get it up again real fast. All night too. I want you in every way. Us alone here is a golden opportunity and I'm not going to waste it. Keep drying me off."

Diane wiped her eyes with her sleeve and ran the towel off Billy's backside and up and down his legs, taking care around his swollen knee. Kneeling, she was at eye level with Billy's manhood, and the wrinkled, dusky tube looked even more imposing close up.

"Don't be afraid," Billy said, gingerly parting his thighs for her. "Dry my balls."

Diane's towel covered hand cradled the dandling, wrinkled sac and began to dry his balls, rolling the loose orbs as she continued to try and not stare.

"Don't stop," Billy said, grabbing her wrist to keep her busy drying his scrotum. "Get up under my nuts too."

Diane squeezed her nephew's sac hard, trying to show him how angry she was with him, or herself, but Billy seemed to not mind that a bit. In fact, he groaned and ground himself into her hand.

"That's it," Billy moaned. "Dry them good. Look. Look what you're doing."

Diane Shaver was looking, and had been looking ever since Billy's penis had started to lengthen and thicken. Now his manhood was no longer dangling straight down between those smooth and wiry thighs but was rising and nearly pointing straight out from his body.

"I told you I can get it up again fast," Billy said, looking down proudly at his erection and reveling at the look on his aunt's face as she stared at it, her face less than a foot away from it.

...

Chapter Six: Wants

"I'll never tell, Aunt Diane," Billy insisted, his cock swaying inches away from his aunt's face. "I swear to you. Just open your mouth. You know you want to."

Billy's hand was on the back of her head, his fingers clenching her hair, and he was pulling her face towards his swollen organ. With his testicles in her grasp, she could have disabled the boy in a flash, or simply gotten to her feet and moved away from her hobbled nephew, but she didn't.

"Don't need this anymore," Billy mumbled as he took the towel from Diane while keeping her hand on his balls. "Keep squeezing them. I like it rough."

Billy was in heaven, so ecstatic as he looked at his aunt's face moving closer to his cock while her little hand kneaded his balls. Her eyes were a little red, and a solitary tear trickled down her cheek as he lips came up to the crimson bulb of his member, the skin so taut that it felt ready to tear.

Diane could not believe what she was doing. Billy's grasp on her scalp was not too tight - not tight enough to force her to do what she was doing. It didn't force her mouth open to allow the fat bulb of his penis between her lips or make those every lips slide down over the head of his manhood onto the shaft.

Briefly scraping the tender skin of his penis before adjusting to the girth of him, Diane's mouth went a little farther down the shaft, and Billy groaned as he watched her tiny mouth keep taking more and more of him.

Three, four, five and six inches down, and as Diane stared at the little tuft of curly brown hair just a couple of inches from her nose, she realized that by she would have been down to the root of her ex-husband's penis instead of looking at another couple of inches of thick shaft her mouth could not accommodate, but Billy didn't seem to mind, and was in fact ecstatic at the ability of his aunt to suck cock.

"That's so good," Billy groaned as he slowly undulated his hips in response, the churning of his nuts combined with the now-eager lips of his aunt exciting him far too much too soon.

"Wait," Billy whimpered, pulling his aunt's head off of him. "That's so good that I can't..."

Diane forced her mouth back onto the throbbing cock, grabbing the boy's ass in her hands and practically fucking her face with his member. Billy cried out and grabbed the towel bar for support as Aunt Diane kept sucking and sucking until her exploded, sending volley after volley of his hot cum down her throat, and although she gagged a little she would not stop until he stopped cumming.

Even then she kept his cock in her mouth and continued to suck him as he went limp, with Billy crouched over his aunt as she did so. Finally Billy reached down and helped Diane to her feet, her face a deep red only reluctantly able to look her nephew in the eye.

"Please don't ever," Diane said in a choked-up voice. "Don't ever tell anybody."

"I swear," he said, wiping off a string of his semen that had trickled out of the corner of her mouth before kissing her hard.

When Aunt Diane responded, his tongue darted into her mouth and swirled around while he squeezed her tightly.

"Help me to bed," Billy said, putting his arm around his aunt and letting her lead him to his bedroom.

...

Chapter Seven: Let me see you.

Billy sat on the bed and watched as his Aunt Diane went over to close the curtains in his bedroom window.

"Please don't," Billy asked. "Nobody can see in, and I want to be able to see you. Take your clothes off for me."

Diane looked over at the open door, and went over to close it, and then lock it before returning to face Billy, who was sitting on the edge of the bed. He had his penis cupped in his hand and was slowly pulling on it, stretching the rubbery hose as he looked at her.

"I'm not like," Diane said, pawing at her blouse buttons.

"Ssh," Billy hissed. "You're beautiful."

Diane's trembling fingers unbuttoned the blouse slowly, unintentionally driving Billy wild with desire. Then the blouse was off, and as she set it aside Billy's eyes took in the petite frame of his aunt.

Diane started to reach behind and unhook her bra before changing her mind and unbuttoning her jeans. Her legs were shapely, the lithe limbs smooth and pale, and now she was only clad in bra and panties. She seemed unsure as to what to do, before finally pulling down the white cotton panties.

Billy moaned out loud as he saw his aunt's pussy and the sparse strawberry blonde wisp of hair that guarded the lips of her sex. Diane's hand came down to shield herself, but only succeeded in fluffing up the fur before Billy nudged her hand away.

"So soft," Billy whispered as he fingers slid through the damp hairs that gave away how wet her pussy was.

Indeed, when Billy's hand slid up the lips of her sex, her knees almost gave out as he felt how dripping wet his aunt was, and she cried out when he let his finger dip inside the tight crevice.

"Take it off," Billy said gently, nodding toward her brassiere, and when she hesitated Billy did it for her.

The bra came off, and as he pulled the padded bra off of her slender shoulders his eyes went to Aunt Diane's breasts, which were the size and shape of tennis balls, with tiny pink nipples on them.

"They're nice," Billy said, his hands cupping the doughy little breasts, which were smaller than he had imagined them to be all of those years, and as his mouth descended on the right bud he thought that he might be able to take the whole thing into his mouth.

He couldn't, but it wasn't for lack of trying. Billy slobbered all over the tiny globes, sucking on the stiff little nipples as Diane moved closer to him. The scent of her drove him into a feral state, and he nibbled all over her upper body as he pulled her between her legs.

Diane was almost limp in his arms as her nephew's mouth sampled all of her he could reach; biting her collarbone on the way to kissing his way down her bony shoulder. His mouth even went under her arms, his tongue sliding all over the moist hollows, licking the tiny patches of peach fuzz in the centers of her armpits before he moved down his aunt's side.

Billy inched back on the bed, carefully dragging his knee along as she ended up on his back in the center of the twin size mattress, and motioned for his aunt to follow up.

"Up here," Billy said, and maneuvered his petite aunt up so that she was sitting on his face with the headboard in front of her.

A headboard that she needed for support when Billy's tongue darted inside of her pussy, and as his hands came up to cupped her buttocks his mouth worked expertly around her sex. Soon Diane was riding Billy's face as she came, screeching as her orgasm hit her like a tidal wave.

Gasping for breath, Diane felt Billy's hands on her hips, turning her around while keeping his mouth on her sex. He nudged her down a little so that they were in the 69 position, with Billy's long flaccid cock resting on his stomach.

Diane leaned down and began licking the underside of his penis, along the ridge that ran along the length of him, while Billy kept licking and sucking her pussy. Now his tongue was darting around another orifice, tonguing the pert balloon knot.

Diane squealed as his tongue darted in a bit, and grabbed his cock in her fist as her body shivered. She stuffed as much of the fat organ into her mouth as she could, sucking hard while their bodies ground together.

Their mouths seemed intent on devouring each other, and they kept at it until Billy's cock was hard again. Diane's mouth finally came away from Billy's swollen manhood which was stiff again for the third time in an hour. She climbed off of her nephew's face and straddled his glistening spear, rubbing the head of his cock along her pussy before putting him inside of her.

She was so tight. To Billy it felt like he was tearing into a virgin as his Aunt Diane eased down onto his cock. Her cute and innocent looking face now twisted and contorted as she reacted to the feeling of her nephew's huge organ burrowing deep into of her long neglected sex.

Billy hands were on her hips, his muscularity surprising Diane as he moved her up and down on himself. She hadn't had a man the size of Billy in so long - maybe never - and as he began to allow himself to impale her deeper Diane began to groan.

"Omigod," Diane whimpered.

"You're so tight, Aunt Diane," Billy said, letting his hands come off of her hips.

His aunt leaned down, supporting herself with her hands on his shoulders, and Billy's hands cupped the tiny hanging titties, twisting and pulling at the drooping cones as his aunt writhed in response.

Now she was fully impaled on Billy's cock, humping him as she rolled around on his crotch. She was cumming, hard and loud, and Billy's hands were pulling on her breasts, stretching the loose tit-flesh out wildly as her pussy convulsed around his cock.

The little woman collapsed on her nephew as her pussy spasmed in a series of after-shocks, and although Diane's body was limp, Billy kept moving his hips.

"Oh," Diane sighed. "You're still hard."

"You looked so hot cumming," Billy said, coaxing his aunt up to a riding position again. "I want to watch you cum again."

"Can't baby," Diane mumbled. "Want you to cum."

"I want to fuck you in the ass, Aunt Diane," Billy said.

"My god no!" Diane said, her eyes bulging wide. "I couldn't."

"You can. We will," Billy declared. "When my knee gets better," Billy said. "I'll come to your house for a weekend. Would you like that?"

"Yes, but - not that."

"Play with your titties for me," Billy moaned.

"Like this?" Diane asked, bringing her hands up to her sore breasts which were still red from Billy's twisting of them.

"Yeah," Billy said, amazed at the difference between the two sisters - his mother so big and busty and his petite Aunt Diane whose breasts were so tiny. "They're so cute."

Billy's voice faded as he came, the twitching of his cock making his aunt jump as he sent his seed deep into her womb. After Billy's cock withered and slipped out of Diane, she climbed down and rested beside him.

"I'll get you some more Advil PM," Diane said, grimacing as she walked as best she could to the medicine cabinet.

"Now you get some rest," Diane said after Billy had downed the pills with water.

"Stay with me until I fall asleep, Aunt Diane?" Billy asked, and Diane nodded, snuggling next to him.

Diane let Billy nuzzle up into her side as she rested on her back and looked up at the ceiling, the aching in her pussy a reminder of what she had just done.

Billy didn't fall asleep very fast, and was soon kissing her breast softly as he cuddled closer. Then he inched his head under Diane's arm, nuzzling into the warmth of her armpit and made his aunt giggle as his tongue played around with the peach fuzz a bit.

"Sorry," Diane said. "I wasn't expecting this, or else I would have been better prepared."

"It's sexy," Billy said, inhaling deeply as he nibbled. "And you still smell so nice."

"You better get some sleep," Diane said as she rolled out of Billy's reach and out of the bed. "I have to try to call your mother again. I'll check on you again in a bit."

Diane went out to the kitchen and this time was able to get hold of her sister. She felt guilt as she stood naked in her sister's kitchen, her nephew's semen in her pussy as she told Ann about Billy's injury, assuring her that it wasn't serious and that Billy was fine.

Since Ann's mother-in-law was not doing well enough to be left alone, Ann asked if she could stick around to take care of Billy for another week.

"No problem," Diane said. "Everything's under control here."

After finishing up the call, Diane took a shower and checked in on Billy. Diane was happy to see that the boy had fallen asleep.

"Boy?" Diane mumbled to herself as she took the sheet and pulled it over Billy's crotch before going out to watch some TV.

As it got late, Diane went past Billy's room and peeked in.

"Hi Aunt Diane."

"Hi Billy. How's number 49 doing?"

"Okay."

"Want something to eat?" Diane offered. "Anything you need?"

"Well, there is something," Billy said.

"What do you need?" Diane asked as she went to Billy's bedside.

Billy calmly pulled the sheet off of himself, exposing his cock which was standing straight up in the air.

"I see," Diane said, letting her robe fall off and climbing into bed with her nephew, her hands finding his swollen member and as she rubbed him she warned Billy, "Maybe I could just take care of this big fella with my hands and mouth. Okay? I'm kinda sore."

"Sure thing," Billy said as his Aunt Diane leaned over his hip and started to suck on his cock. "Hope you aren't too sore for my tongue."

Diane's answer was to climb over so that her pussy was above Billy's face, and as she lowered her sex onto Billy's mouth she told him that his mother would be gone all next week. When she felt his cock pulsate in her mouth she gathered that he wasn't too sad about that at all. To her surprise she found herself liking the idea herself a whole lot too, and the more Billy licked the less sore she was.

...

thanks for reading

12