Billy Ch. 04

Story Info
The conclusion to 'Billy'.
11.5k words
4.56
53.7k
16
36

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 06/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thecelt
thecelt
2,514 Followers

The conclusion.

Edited by Lady Cibelle with my thanks.

Billy-Part 4

The Party

The week passed without any further word from Billy and it was finally Friday, the day of the party. I left for home at noon, thinking that I should be present to make sure everything was in place. Since I had little idea of what those things should be, it was a puzzle as to how I would even know if they were 'in place'. Well, so long as I was there, that was the important thing.

As I pulled in, I found myself weaving past vans, trucks and cars, all seemingly arranged to make my path to the garage as difficult as possible. I finally walked into the kitchen to find people with trays of food rushing around, opening the fridge, the oven and the microwave. Since it seemed they knew what they were doing, I made my way carefully out of the kitchen and into the great room. From there I could see people outside around the pool, setting up chairs, tables, and benches. Others were cleaning the pool, cutting the grass and generally cleaning up. There were two men on ladders stringing what appeared to be small lights around the various ornamental trees in the back yard.

As I watched what appeared to be organized chaos, it occurred to me to wonder how all of this had been arranged. I knew Paula had told me to sit back and enjoy, but I was still amazed to think that she pulled all of this together. I was impressed. Until I saw Billy walk out the side door to speak to one of the men dressed in white.

Billy was talking to him with eloquent gestures, stressing something. He seemed to understand her and he began to point around with his head bobbing up and down. She listened, smiled and patted him on the shoulder before moving away to watch the men on ladders. She again pointed and yelled and the men moved in a different direction. Once satisfied, she walked back in the side door.

I went in search of her and found her in the family room off the kitchen. She had a check list of some sort in her hand and was checking things off. I stood off to the side and just watched. She had on jeans, a light pullover top which left her stomach visible, and sneakers without socks. Her face was moist and her hair was mussed as if she had been running her fingers through it. The impression was one of a beautiful woman fully in control of her situation. She wore a slight smile and seemed to be keeping a secret, one that was a pleasure. My heart started to beat a little faster before I even noticed.

She turned just at that instant, looking directly at me as if she had felt me staring at her. Our eyes locked for a heartbeat before she smiled and waved. The moment was past and I wasn't sure what it meant, but I smiled in return and made my way through the hoards of people to her side.

"Well, it seems to me that you're unaffected by all of this. I have no idea who these people are or what they're doing. Do you?"

"Of course! Everything is under control. All is in order and right on schedule. And speaking of schedules, what are you doing home so early?"

"I had the stupid idea I might be needed. It seems that was a very stupid idea. No one even noticed me."

"They all have their jobs and they're very good at it. They don't need either of us but since I wanted to know how things would look, I volunteered to be here. Paula was happy to leave it to me and I'm having a ball."

"I can see that. I'm happy that you're happy. But if you don't mind, I think I'll take a shower and try to relax until later. I'm nervous about tonight but I don't know why. You have everything under control and Paula keeps telling me to relax and enjoy. Maybe that's why I'm nervous. I'm not needed."

"You'll be needed tonight. You're what this is all about."

We spoke for a few more minutes before I finally went into the bedroom for a shower. The noise and bustle was muted here and I soon forgot it as I let the hot water cascade over me. Paula and Billy were right. Everything was under control and I could just let it happen. I began to look forward to tonight. Since the party wasn't due to get underway until 6, maybe a short nap would be in order. Fresh from the shower and wrapped only in a towel, I fell across the bed and was soon asleep.

At just after 5:30 I was finally dressed in casual slacks, a cotton shirt with collar but no tie, a light sports jacket and sneakers. I checked once more in the mirror and was satisfied with my reflection. Tall and still solid, dark hair now with some grey showing and a well tanned face. I was glad I kept up with my workouts. I was still nervous but ready. I walked down the hall and into the great room where I was hit with a shock.

Billy was standing there talking to one of the servers. They were dressed in white jackets and black slacks. Very impressive, but more impressive was Billy. She had on a white dress, tastefully fitted, worn just above the knee. She had on low heels, but enough to emphasize her long shapely legs. As usual her makeup was understated but more dramatic because of it and her hair shined. Her earrings were long and elaborate catching the light and spinning off flashes of brilliance. The dress was low cut showing a lot of cleavage but she was wearing a gold chain with a dazzling stone that drew the attention away from her breasts. I recognized it as one I had given her many years before for one of our anniversaries. I didn't know how I felt about that.

I was speechless when I saw her. She was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. Her easy grace was apparent and she moved with confidence. She stood sideways to me while I let myself enjoy the vision. I didn't want to move from there because I was content just to watch. But she turned, again as if she sensed me standing there.

"Well hello Mr. Executive. You look very nice and relaxed this evening. Casual but elegant."

She moved toward me and I remembered my manners.

"You look wonderful! Whatever you've been doing it really works. I doubt anyone will even remember me once they've seen you."

Her easy laugh was enough to make my breath catch in my throat. How could this woman have changed so much? She was always beautiful, but now she was more. The old Billy was beautiful, but the impression of a haughty standoffishness always prevailed. She was often classed as a 'stone cold bitch' by many who had to deal with her. This Billy was so far removed from that one as to be two different women.

"Thanks, but you need to be ready. The first cars are already arriving and the first guests should be coming in. You go out by the pool and greet them there. I've got the door."

With a blinding smile and a pat on the arm, she pushed me toward the back. As I walked out I heard her greet Paula.

"I'm so glad you're here early. Stuart is going to need some help out back. Will you?"

"Of course. And you look great. Has he seen you?"

I didn't hear the rest as I did as I was told and went outside. I was soon surrounded by people who wanted to say hello and make themselves known. Paula was ready with names of those I wasn't sure about and I did meet some of the wives and husbands of employees I did know and that was worthwhile. The only uncomfortable point was when Mark came up to introduce his wife. While I was polite to her and spent a few minutes talking with her, Mark was smart enough to just stand nearby and say little. She was a pretty thing but she seemed a little cold to me. Other than that, the party was pleasant.

There were several of the old timers, people that knew me from before that also knew Billy. They were cautious when they mentioned her and tried to get some indication from me as to the current status of our relationship, but I simply avoided any comment. The one prevailing opinion was that she looked marvelous. I agreed with that so there was no issue there.

I had invited Ryan Erinson to the party and he did accept. He was now retired and he and his wife were spending their free time traveling around the world. He was between trips now so he was able to attend. We talked a little about the changes and it was good to see him again. He pulled me aside.

"OK Stu, talk to me. I notice Billy is here and she seems to be the hostess for this party. Are the two of you back together?"

"Not together Ryan, just good friends. I thought it was time to bury the hatchet and make peace. She's been a lot of help to me since I moved back. She helped me find this house, and I thought she would be great as a hostess for this shindig. She's been a big help. She and Paula get along fine as well so it's all good."

"Just friends? You know as well as I that it can't stay that way. Men and women, especially with women that look like Billy, can't stay only as friends."

"Well that's all it is. You'll just have to trust me on that. Billy understands the rules and she has no trouble with it either."

"Yeah, that's why she dressed the way she did. Just for us guests. And that's the reason she kept your last name? Give me a break!"

Ryan threw back his head and laughed loudly. He was still chuckling as he moved away to find his wife. I watched him go with a grin but I knew he was wrong. Billy kept my name because it was easier all round to maintain the house, the accounts, just about everything. I made no stipulations about that in the divorce. Ryan was way off base with his assumptions. But I did look around to see if I could spot Billy. I hadn't spoken to her all evening and it was getting late.

I moved inside the house and spent the next ten minutes mingling and chatting with whoever I ran into but I was slowly making my way through the room toward the kitchen. I assumed that if she were still here, she would be there. I finally made it to the hall leading down to the kitchen and took it, quickly walking in.

Billy was there as I suspected. She was filling a tray of snacks for one of the servers. There were several more just waiting. It seemed that the supply of food was still adequate and the drinks were still flowing. Even this late, the guests were still filling up. I waited until Billy had finished and then moved over to talk to her.

"How are you holding up? Haven't you been able to mingle with the guests? I think the caterer can manage without you for awhile."

Billy ran the back of her hand over her forehead, looking surprisingly happy. She was smiling and the smile was genuine. That much I could tell from memory.

"I'm having the best time. This is good for me. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed entertaining. And the people have all been terrific. I saw Ryan and his wife, Mark and his new wife Sherri, Paula and Jerry and Steven and. . . ."

She stopped as one of the servers came up to ask a question. She answered without hesitation and he went off satisfied. She turned back to me.

"I have to thank you Stuart, for this. It's been wonderful. Thank you so much."

"Can't you take some time and come out back with me? It's really nice out there and most of the people have moved outside. Come on! Relax and enjoy."

Billy resisted but I finally got her to come out for a time. After a few minutes, she relaxed and began to mix with those she knew. I watched her with pleasure and pride until I began to question myself. Why would I feel pride? She was not my wife any more. She was simply helping me with a party. I was confused and suddenly uneasy.

I moved back inside to the bar there and fixed a strong scotch and water. I took it over to the couch and sat down by myself to think. As I tried to get a handle on my feelings, Paula sat down next to me.

"I know what you're thinking. It's written all over your face."

"What am I thinking?"

"That's she's perfect for this life. That she would be perfect at your side. That she's more beautiful than before."

I shook my head. That's not what I was thinking. I couldn't go there. I had tried once and I wasn't going to fall again. That last time was too painful. I didn't, no, I couldn't go through that again, not in this lifetime.

"You don't understand. I can't get hurt like that again. Not ever."

Paula patted my arm and smiled sadly at me before walking away. I sat there a while longer and went back outside to join the party.

By 11:00, almost all the people had either left or were making their way back out to the front where the attendants were getting cars. I had rented a vacant lot in the subdivision for parking cars and I had three young college students acting as attendants. They were making out pretty good with tips. I stood by the door with Billy and Paula as they left, saying goodbye and thanks for coming. I noticed that Billy seemed to know all their names as they left. They were also quite nice to her. Several gave me a thumbs up when she was looking the other way and most had grins on their faces.

Billy pulled my sleeve and introduced me to Penny, a pretty young woman. I remembered her mentioning a friend named Penny and assumed this to be her. I spent a few moments speaking to her, thanking her for coming and being a friend to Billy. As she replied, I noticed Will Haley, one of the younger managers standing behind her, looking slightly embarrassed. I took her hand and gave it a kiss, whispering something in her ear, causing her to smile at Will. He had the grace to blush but he smiled back. He was single, a hard worker and had a good future. Maybe now he had something more.

The caterers had things put away and the area bussed by the time the last guests left. The head caterer stopped to check with Billy before he and his crew departed. It was down to a few attendants and some custodial types and they were all gone by 11:30. It was now just Billy, Paula and me.

"Well boss, I think the party was a rousing success. Everyone I talked to had nothing but good things to say and they weren't just sucking up. Several hoped that this would become an annual thing. You pulled it off."

"No, you and Billy pulled it off. I was just here. I want both of you to know how much it meant to me that you did this. Neither one of you had to do it, so my thanks."

"You're very welcome boss and a raise would be a good thing to talk about now. But, I'll let you off the hook tonight. I'm getting up early tomorrow to go shopping. I have to find something new to wear for tomorrow night. I'm having dinner with a very nice man I met tonight. He works in Traffic. How about that?"

Laughing, Billy walked her to the door and watched her leave. The attendants had put her car in the driveway so she was quickly on her way. Billy watched as she disappeared around the curve and then came in and shut the front door. We were alone. I wanted some more time with her so I asked,

"Come outside with me. Let's sit by the pool and just relax. I think you've earned it. Can I get you something?"

"I would love an iced tea. Or even a cup of coffee. Nothing more. I'm stuffed from testing everything on the menu. God, it was good! That caterer Paula found was terrific. I got his name as if I could afford him."

I went inside to get the drinks and brought them outside with a tray of leftover snack sandwiches. I was starved even if Billy wasn't. I set them down between us as we each took a lounge chair facing the pool. I admired the little lights that had been installed earlier in the day. The effect was spectacular.

We shared a time of peace and quiet, each lost in thought. My thoughts were in turmoil. I wasn't sure what to say or do. Maybe I shouldn't say or do anything. That might be best.

As I was trying to convince myself that silence was the best bet, Billy rose and walked over to the side of the pool. She stood there, framed by the lights under the water and surrounded by the twinkling lights in the trees. As I watched her, I felt something stir inside me. Without thinking, I rose and walked up behind her. I put my hands on her shoulders, just resting them there. After a minute, she leaned back into me and let her head rest on my shoulder. I moved my hands up and down her arms until I felt her begin to shudder.

I turned her around, facing me. I looked into her eyes and saw acceptance, clouded with a trace of fear and uncertainty. It was what I wanted to see. I moved my arms around her waist, pulling her body against mine. She was trembling but willing. I bent down to place a kiss on her lips, lightly brushing her mouth and moving down to her neck, my tongue tasting her and then back up to her mouth. Her lips opened as I searched with my tongue, hers meeting mine in passion. The kiss deepened and became more demanding.

As I began to take, she responded, offering herself to me. I was careful, trying to delay the heat and the urgency, instead giving gentleness and control. She seemed to be confused, expecting me to take her, but instead I used what I could to bring on her arousal. She finally gave in and took what I gave. She began to move against me and I moved my hand down to cup the mound between her legs. She moaned into my mouth and she tightened her grip on me. As she began to move against my hand, I increased the pressure and the motion to give her pleasure.

"Stop, please stop. We can't do this here. Take me inside, please. I'll stay with you but let's go inside."

I took her hand and led her inside, locking the door and turning out the lights as I did. We walked down the hall to the master bedroom. Billy moving ahead of me. As I came into the room, she had already begun to remove her dress. She let it fall to the floor, stepped out of it and turned to face me. She had on a white lacy bra and matching panties. I looked my fill as she stood there.

Her body was lean, well muscled and tan. Her breasts were small but firm, probably a B cup. As she reached behind to unclasp the bra, letting it fall to join her dress, I saw that her nipples were erect, signaling her arousal. She finally pushed her panties down and stepped out of them. I saw that she was cleanly shaved and her lips were swollen and full. She looked at me, waiting for my reaction.

"You are absolutely breathtaking! You are magnificent!"

The smile I saw earlier returned. The happy one, the contented one. As it came, she raised her arms to beckon me to her. I went willingly.

"I want you naked. I want to see you and touch you and give you pleasure. Help me."

And I did. As she worked on the buttons of my shirt, I removed my shoes and pants, letting them fall where they would. She pushed the shirt back off my shoulders and I lowered my arms so she could slide it completely off. She knelt down in front of me, put her fingers in the waistband of my boxers and pulled them down. She remained on her knees taking my erection in her hands. I waited, holding my breath as I felt her begin to slide her hands up and down. I could feel her breath on my cock and I hoped. She never would before, but would she now?

Yes! She took me in her mouth and began to move her head up and down, replacing her hands. She looked up at me, her eyes wide and dark with passion. She reached around, putting one hand on my butt, pulling me closer. The other hand was caressing my balls as she moved her head. It felt wonderful, devastatingly wonderful, and my climax was not far away. I had to let her know before it was too late. But when I told her, she continued without slowing down. I was losing control and again I warned her but she didn't stop. As a matter of fact, she began to bob her head faster and faster while holding me close to her face. I had no control left and l let go, pumping my hips forcing myself deeper and deeper as the liquid splashed out. I was certain it would never stop but finally, I was done.

"I'm sorry Billy! I tried to warn you but it was too late. I'm so sorry."

"I'm not. And I heard you, but I wanted to do this for you. This is what you always wanted me to do but I would never let you. This was just for you."

thecelt
thecelt
2,514 Followers