Billy Is Billie on Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She is starting to like this dude, I knew she would be a freak" Hawk told Kyle as he removed his hands from my body and started to jerk around on the couch. With Kyle still kissing me and grabbing me on my legs and ass, I could only wonder what Hawk was doing beside me. I soon found out as he said,

"Alright man, give her to me, I'm gonna show her a good time"

Kyle let me go and I quickly came back to reality when I saw what Hawk was doing a few seconds early. When I turned to find out what the good time was going to be all about I saw Hawk completely naked, his 8" cock sticking straight up in the air.

"Say hello to Pepe and give him a little kiss" Hawk told me in a playful voice. But I didn't move, I could only sit there and stare at his enormous cock, oddly wondering what it would taste like. After what seemed to be an hour of starting at Hawk's throbbing cock I heard Jenny speak from across the room,

"She is a little reluctant at first guys, but help her get warmed up and she can go all night!" Jenny was interrupted by one of the other guys as he pulled her head down to his own cock that she was already sucking. I could see the other two start to take her clothes off as I felt Hawk grab the back of my neck.

"You like to be forced, do you? Well I think I can handle that babe" Hawk then pulled me towards his cock and pushed it into my wet mouth.

"mmmmmhhhh" was all I could say, but I was thinking 'YES!'.

My body shivered as Hawk's cock was pumped in and out of my mouth. I swirled my tongue around his head and tried to keep my lips wrapped tight around his shaft. It seemed to make him more and more excited with every time his cock hit the back of my thought.

"She liking that man?" Kyle asked, most likely just watching what was going on.

"She loves it dude, and it feels awesome. . . I bet her ass feels even better"

"Well let me just find out!" I heard Kyle say as I felt him jump off the sofa. Soon I was being grabbed and torn off the couch, still with my mouth stuck around Hawk's succulent cock. I was being positioned on my knees with my dace in Hawk's lap. This gave me more of an opportunity to work on his cock instead of him working me. But as I was trying to please Hawk I could feel Kyle behind me as he lifted my skirt over my waist.

"What a sweet ass she has, so soft but so firm" Kyle said as I started to blush. Not only because of the compliment but because I didn't want him to try and fuck my 'pussy'. Luckily Jenny finally came to my rescue, or what I thought would be my rescue.

"Hold on guys, Billie doesn't want to be fucked tonight." Jenny said to Kyle

"What the fuck?! What fun is that?!" Kyle said, obviously disappointed. I was relieved, maybe I could just suck these guys off and everything would be over, then I could have fun with Jenny after they left. I found out that I was wrong when Jenny spoke again.

"No, it's ok. She just doesn't want her pussy to be fucked, but she REALLY loves it in her nice tight ass hole." I couldn't believe what I just heard.

"Alright, I'm down with that." Kyle said as he grabbed my ass again, pulling the string from my thong out from my ass crack. After a few seconds I could feel him spread a cool wet gel all around my ass hole. "Get ready baby cuz her I come" Was the last thing I remember before the worst pain of my life.

"AARghhGAhhaa" Is the sound that tried to make its way out of my mouth. I tried to take my head away from Hawk's cock as Kyle's made its way deep inside my ass in one forced thrust.

"No babe, just relax and let it happen. Don't act like you've never had a cock in your pretty ass before." Hawk said as his strong hands held my head from escaping.

My eyes started to flow with tears and my hands griped hard on two innocent pillows as Kyle started to pump in and out of me. His moans made it sound like apes were mating, but it started to feel really good and I soon realized that this is what it feels like for girls to have sex. Once the pain subsided It was only pure ecstasy from there on out. I was able to concentrate more on Hawk and pleasing his cock that just seemed to get harder every second. I couldn't believe where I was and what I was doing, but I knew I would not want to be anywhere else in the world. My cock was stiffer than it had ever been as Kyle's balls slapped against me with every thrust. He was moving faster now as I started to suck Hawk harder.

"You almost there man? Cuz I feel like I'm about to burst..." Kyle said to Hawk as if some life had been drained out of him.

"Hell yeah dude, I'm gonna shoot a huge load tonight" Hawk said back laughing.

"Alright, let 'er loose then" Kyle said as his thrusts become shorter and faster. Hawk began handling my face again to speed me up.

"Tighten your ass for him babe" Hawk whispered to me, "and keep your lips wrapped around my cock, I'm gonna give you a present"

I knew what the present was, a huge load of his warm cum straight into my mouth. And I wanted it all so I did as I was told. I tightened my lips around his cock and squeezed my ass together as I heard Kyle moan louder than ever before.

"I'm Cumming!!!" Kyle screamed as I felt him give one final thrust into me and then stop. His legs trembled and I felt warm surges of cum being forced into my virgin ass. But I was not satisfied yet, just after Kyle started to get off I felt Hawk's cock start to throb really hard in my mouth and I get ready.

"Here it is babe! Swallow it all!" Hawk yelled as I felt huge shots of cum him my tongue, my thought, and the roof of my mouth. I was unable to keep it all in as some of it dripped onto his legs and his belly. With every shot into my mouth I dried to take another gulp and not let any go to waste. I could not help myself, it felt like this was what I was born to do, my body started to shake and I was in heaven. And then something happened that I didn't expect.

"mmmmMMmmmMM" I moaned as my own cock started spurting cum. I had gotten myself off without even touching myself. I think Kyle recognized what was happening to me as I heard him say something to Hawk, but I was too far into my own world to know what it was.

After I got done cumming everywhere inside my pretty red panties I cleaned off Hawk's cock and felt Kyle slowly remove himself from behind me. I then looked up into Hawk's eyes and smiled before slowly licking up every drop of cum I let go before.

"Ohhh, no way dude, this chick is the best!" Hawk shouted as he gave Kyle a big hi-five. After he felt like my job was done, Hawk got up and put some pants on, meeting Kyle in the kitchen and leaving me sitting on the floor covered in my own cum.

I leaned over and looked at Jenny who was getting fucked in her pussy, ass, and sucking one of the guy's cocks that was even bigger than Hawk's. I figured the night was almost over, that it was going to be these thirty minutes of excitement and then the guys will move onto another party. I was proven wrong when I heard a knock at the door.

12