Billy Jo's Son Loves His Mother

Story Info
She teaches him more about their mutual pleasure in bed.
2.4k words
4.32
137k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers

Billy Jo McBride and her son, Jake, had been having a series of terrific times together ever since the night she chased away Trixie and took over what the slutty bitch had been doing. Almost every night, unless she was in her period, she came into his bedroom, sucked his cock, the longest and thickest of her experience, and climbed on top of him for the best fucking either of them had ever gotten. When she was in her period, he wasn't deprived, because his mother usually sucked him off.

However, as good as the sex was between them, she still felt a certain lack, and decided to talk to the young man about it. One night, she had just finished applying her mouth to his cock, and it was hard and her pussy was wet. She was kneeling beside him, both of them looking forward to some great fucking, but first she wanted to talk about the lack she had been feeling.

"Jakey, we have a lot of fun together in bed, don't we?"

"Yeah, Mom. You're the greatest."

"Well, so are you, at least as far as you go. You know how I always suck your cock, and sometimes even suck you off?"

"Yeah. It's really great. I don't know which is better, your mouth or your pussy."

"I like sucking your cock too, and swallowing your cum. But, you know, women like to have men to the same thing to them."

"But, you don't have a cock."

"Maybe not, but I do have something between my legs that would love to have your tongue and mouth on it."

"Your pussy? But, you pee through there."

"So what? You pee through your cock, and that doesn't bother me. As long as I clean myself off, and you clean yourself off, it doesn't matter."

"Well, I don't know."

"Why? What's wrong? Do you think I smell bad?"

"No way! You smell great." He was certain of that because when she was aroused, the juices flowing from her pussy were the most erotic thing to ever pass through his nostrils.

"Don't tell me you think I taste bad, because you've never tried it."

"Well, no, but....."

"Don't give me any buts. Here, try it." With her index and middle finger, she scooped some of the fresh juices from her dripping pussy and held it out to him.

Jake leaned forward and tentatively licked off some of the wetness his mother was offering him. He smiled at its taste, and there was nothing at all tentative about the way he engulfed her fingers in his mouth, or the way he sucked and licked all her nectar from them.

"You do like it, don't you?" she challenged him.

"Yeah. Yeah, I do."

"Well, then, what's keeping you from going direct to the source?" To further encourage her son, Billy Jo lay back with her head on the pillow and her legs spread for him. "Go ahead and try it."

Still slightly reluctant, Jake got to his knees between her thighs and, when his mother raised her legs, he ducked under them so they rested across his shoulders. It seemed completely natural for him to next wrap his arms around her thighs, so his hands came together in her pubic hair, and to lean in closer. He was still inexperienced sexually, and this was the first time he had seen a live pussy up so closely, and he was surprised at how beautiful it really was. Although still in her Forties, his mother's face and hands had a weathered appearance from hard work in the sun, but her pussy was a completely different matter.

The surrounding skin was a soft cream color, set off by her sparse, dark brown pubic hair. A narrow slit was nestled in the hair and, protruding through it, were two dark pink lips, shiny with the juices that had tasted so good. Carefully placing the tips of his fingers on either of the wet lips, Jake spread them apart to be enraptured by the shiny pink wetness inside. A cloud of fragrance arose, and he breathed in deeply, reminded again of how delicious his mother's pussy had tasted. Once again, he tested with the tip of his tongue, licking one of the petal-like lips, and it was even more delicious.

"That feels good, Jakey, but I won't break. You don't have to be all that dainty. Bury your face in there and lick wherever you want."

Taking his mother at her word, the young man started licking along one edge of the slit, but the brown hair was coarser than it had looked, and felt unpleasant against his tongue. He continued licking, applying a lot of his saliva, and her hair matted and started feeling better, and the delectable aroma and flavor of the fresh juices that were seeping out more than made up for any unpleasantness. He licked to the end of the same lip, and raised his head to look at his mother's naked body and at her lovely pussy.

She was already squirming on top of the bed, and her lips had become even more swollen. Jake recognized these as two signs that she was really enjoying his attentions. Encouraged by that, his mouth returned to his mother's wet pussy and, after licking off and relishing all the fresh nectar she had just produced, his tongue started stroking her on the other side of her slit. Once again, he was bothered by the way her coarse hair felt against his tongue, and he raised his head again.

Billy Jo quickly became aware of the cessation of her son's tongue action and opened her eyes to see what was wrong. "Why did you stop?" she asked him. "Don't you like it?"

"You smell good and taste good, but your hair doesn't feel so good on my tongue, and it tickles my nose and lips."

"Oh. Okay, tell you what. You wait here and I'll go take care of it."

Billy Jo got off the bed and walked quickly into the bathroom in the hall. She still had the safety razor her late husband had used, having thought she might use it to shave her legs sometimes, or under her arms. There had never before been a thought of shaving her pussy, but she saw no problem in doing that, as long as she was extra careful and used a new blade. Using soap and warm water, she lathered herself up and very carefully applied the razor. She took her time and, when she was done, washed off the newly shaven area. As she applied the wash cloth, she was surprised at how much more sensitive she was.

"Maybe it'll make Jakey's tongue feel even better there," she told herself, smiling as she thought of how great it had already felt.

Still naked as a baby jaybird, Billy Jo walked back to her son's bedroom, where she saw he was similarly unclothed, and was lying on his back with his huge cock pointing at the ceiling. The thought of getting that monster into her pussy after getting its owner to bring her to a climax with his mouth started her juices running again.

As soon as she lay on her back, her son was eagerly crouching between her thighs and, seconds later, her legs were resting on his shoulders and he was leaning forward, resuming where he had left off. Once more, he started by breathing deeply of the aroma of his mother's fresh juices, licking them off her crotch and pussy lips and applying his tongue to the same outer lip as it had caressed minutes earlier. The smoothness of her skin made it even better than it had been before, and he took his time, licking the entire plump, beautiful area until he reached her mons and kissed her there again.

It felt great to Billy Jo too. Although her son was a novice at what he was doing, his eagerness and obvious relishing of the new experience more than made up for that. What made it even better was that her freshly shaven pussy was extra sensitive, and every stroke of his tongue sent extra thrills of joy through her body. Within minutes of her son starting to eat her pussy for the second time that evening, Billy Jo McBride was writhing on the bed and moaning in pleasure.

Jake saw and heard his mother, and knew what her movements and her sounds meant. He had heard Trixie reacting the same way when he had his cock plunging in and out of her pussy and, being a good son, he was quite happy to be bringing the same kind of joy to his mother, especially when it was so much fun for him. He greedily licked all the fresh juices from her and started on her other outer lip.

He treated this one the same, and mother and son reveled in it. Billy Jo felt her level of pleasure mounting, and knew she would be having a strong orgasm from what her son's mouth was doing for her, and would be doing for her. He was taking his time, which is what she would have told him to do, and pleasure was swirling through her body from every place his mouth wandered.

When his tongue reached his mother's mons again, Jake was unsure of what to do next, except for kissing her. He knew she was having a good time, and that he was having a great one, and he wanted to keep that going, but he was unsure what to do next. One thing he did want was to go back to where he had started and lick up the delicious juices that she had produced, but after that, he would wait for her instructions.

After a few seconds of inaction, Billy Jo knew what was wrong. He didn't know what to do next. "In the slit, Jakey," she urged him. "Stick your tongue in that pink slit and keep it moving."

That was what he wanted to do anyhow, because he could see the juices trickling from there, and he used his fingers to spread the sides and pressed his mouth against his mother's slit, with his tongue extended. Her freshest nectar was even more delicious than it had been before, and he started slowly licking upward and drawing everything into his mouth. Jake felt a slight depression, and realized it was the soft, pink hole where his cock had been, and it was the source of all the delicious juices he had already relished, so he twisted his tongue and wiggled the tip back and forth and up and down, trying to make a penetration.

From the sensation of her son trying to thrust his tongue inside her, Billy Jo's body was thrashing in pleasure under his face. "Yes! Yes! Put your tongue right in there," she urged him.

He didn't need much encouragement, and Jake flicked the desired organ up and down and moved it from side to side so he could savor all the fabulous juice his mother was producing. When he had all he thought he would get, his mouth moved onward until his tongue felt a soft object.

"That's my clit, Jakey. Suck my clit."

He raised his head and saw what looked like a beautiful pink pearl that had pushed its way out from under the folds of his mother's pussy lips. Jake lowered his head again and engulfed the little cutie and started sucking on it. His tongue brushed against the side, and the contact seemed to be so natural that he started licking while he sucked.

"Keep sucking, Jakey! Keep sucking!" his mother urged him on.

The young man didn't need any encouragement, because it felt so right for him to hold the soft pink pearl in his mouth and suck on it while his tongue caressed its sides and top. He could feel her erratic movements becoming even wilder, and realized she was close to cumming. Just in case he hadn't known, she told him.

"Hang on! Hang on to me, Jakey, I'm gonna cum."

Seconds later, Billy Jo gave a loud but incoherent cry of joy, and her thighs clamped onto her son's temples. She bounced up and down on the bed, ramming her pussy even harder against his face, and her legs started swinging from side to side. Jake clung even more tightly to his mother's legs and kept his mouth clamped on her clit while his tongue and lips continued what they had done to start her cumming.

For over a minute, Billy Jo's gyrations continued, with her arms flailing the bed until she cried out again, in even greater ecstasy. "Oh, god! Oh, god."

All her muscles clenched and she doubled up into almost a fetal position, grabbed her son's head and rammed his face against her pussy. Just as abruptly, she collapsed backward, sprawling on her back again, with a huge, and delighted grin on her face and her eyes closed in bliss. Billy Jo's legs released their grip on Jake's head, but remained draped over his shoulders.

He was happy too, and he moved his face around and licked off all the juices that had spattered on his mother's thighs and crotch and pussy lips. It was delicious, but there was something else on his mind that was even more important to him. He straightened up so he was kneeling between his mother's legs with his hard cock pointing at her wet and available pussy.

Billy Jo opened her eyes, smiled at the big, handsome erection that was ready for her and reached down between her legs to spread her lips for him. That night was off to a great start, and mother and son were about to get the best fucking they had ever gotten.


Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Billy Jo and Jake already did and will continue having. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers