Bimbette's Valentine Fashion Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I should have known I'd never be able to limit myself to one at a time, she thought as the last shreds of her self-restraint dissolved.

She studied Shy Dick's wild expression, then closed her eyes and hissed, "Oh, ssssshit.... yessssss."

Shy Dick instantly thrust himself in to the hilt, and both he and Bimbette nearly passed out with immediate ecstasy.

"But…you....can't cum... Only high....bidder cums," she gasped in a last-ditch effort to ensure that each of the men went away with a purchase for his sweetie.

Over Shy Dick's shoulder, she could see Sam, and behind him, Jason and Justin were now crowding in, erections in hand.

She was wedged tightly between Shawn and Shy Dick as they traded strokes, stuffing first her cunt, then her ass, then her cunt again.

"How about me? When do I get a turn?" Sam grumbled.

"If they get to stick it in, so do I," announced Jason.

"And me," demanded Justin.

Nothing made Bimbette hotter than knowing how crazy she was driving a man, except knowing how crazy she was driving a whole roomful of men. So she grabbed Shy Dick by the back of his neck and pulled his mouth down to hers. He braced himself with a hand on the wall behind Shawn's chair.

She held his face with both hands and kissed him deeply, then whispered in his ear, "I'm gonna have a little cum now, but remember, Honeybunch, you can't do that yet."

She closed her eyes tightly and shook and moaned for six or seven seconds as she allowed herself the first in a series of mini-orgasms. When it was over, she hugged Shy Dick and kissed him again and purred, "Thanks, Lover. You're the best. But don't you think it's only fair to give your friends turns, too? Maybe you should take a little break. But come back soon, Sugar."

Shy Dick stared at her, baffled, for a second, but Sam knew exactly what she meant. He grabbed Shy Dick by the shoulders and said, "C'mon, Shy Dick. Time to be a goodbye Dick"

"Damn," spat Shy Dick, pulled out abruptly and walked away in frustration.

Sam quickly took his place and immediately pushed his steely erection into her sopping love tunnel. He sighed blissfully and began to alternate insertions with Shawn. After about ten seconds Bimbette again spasmed with a small climax and then it was Jason's turn.

"Jeez, that was quick," complained Sam.

"You shouldn't bitch. All I got was a friggin' lap dance," groused Harry, although he stayed in his chair and seemed to be enjoying the show.

"You seemed happy enough about it at the time," observed Magic Dick dryly.

After Jason, it was Justin, then Shy Dick again. The boys argued over who should go next, insulted each other, and pushed and shoved a bit, but Bimbette kept them in order, frequently reminding them not to cum while enjoying innumerable minor orgasms herself.

After Shy Dick's second turn, it was Sam, then Jason, then Justin, then Shy Dick, then Sam, then Jason, then Justin. Each time Bimbette had a mini-climax, but it was getting harder and harder to hold off the big one.

By the time Shy Dick's fourth shift came around, she knew she could hold out no longer. She turned around far enough to plant a big kiss on Shawn and said, "You've been amazing. But it's time to enjoy your reward." She kissed him again, then turned to Shy Dick, grabbed his cock and pulled it into her pussy. She smooched him and cooed, "Big one coming now, Boyfriend."

Shawn and Shy Dick began fucking her hard and fast, shoving their big pricks into her in simultaneous strokes, rather than alternating. Within 20 seconds, she was shrieking her euphoria and both men were pumping enormous slugs of steaming sperm deep inside of her.

When they were done and Bimbette could finally speak again, she pouted at Shy Dick and said, "You're a bad boy. You promised you'd do anything I asked. And I told you not to cum, but you did."

Shy Dick seemed sincerely repentant and his stutter returned. "I'm s-sorry. I c-couldn't help it. I'll s-still buy something for my g-girl. I p-promise."

"I know, Darlin'. It's not really fair for me to have so much fun and tell a sweet boy like you to wait," she said softly and pecked him on the cheek.

From there, the rules went pretty much straight to hell. The stroking, caressing and fondling, the clutching, grappling and grabbing, the kissing, nibbling and licking all started as soon as she came out of the changing room in a new outfit. She was gangfucked every time, fucked in every possible position and fucked by every possible combination of men. But Bimbette still somehow managed to ensure that each of the guys bought something for his valentine and made a substantial contribution to the pool.

Sam bought a slutty schoolgirl outfit with a miniscule pleated, plaid skirt, knee socks and platform spike heels. It came with a necklace in the shape of a man's tie, which spelled out the words "LUV COCK" vertically in beads that were supposed to look like pearls, but didn't. He paid $225.00 (retail price $73.47), then fucked her cunt while Magic Dick and Harry took turns in her ass and Jason and Justin in her mouth. Sam, Harry and Jason all came, and Jason had to promise to buy something later.

Next, Shy Dick, who was hard again already, bought a Valentine's Day babydoll, decorated with pink and red hearts, for $165.00 (retail price $55.99) and got a blow job while Tom worked her pussy over and Justin stuck it up her ass.

Then Bimbette brought out a very sexy pink skirt and sweater set with thigh-high pink fishnet stockings and matching stiletto pumps. The skirt was so short that there was a gap of several inches between the hem and the top of the holdup stockings. The tight, short sweater buttoned up the front, and Bimbette wore it with just one button fastened at about nipple level. It didn't stay fastened long.

The retail price of the outfit was $119.89, but the other men knew Justin, who hadn't bought anything yet and still hadn't come, was so desperate that he would pay any amount, and they bid him up unmercifully.

"What the fuck are you assholes doing bidding?" he asked angrily. "Everyone but me and Jason has already bought something."

"I really like that outfit. I think it would be so sexy on Julie," answered Harry calmly.

"Or Roxy," added Shawn.

"And, if we need another outfit, it would be easy enough for me to put one together," offered Bimbette.

Justin wound up paying $395.00, and was so pissed that he tried to keep Bimbette to himself. But it was way too late for that. As soon as she took Justin into her mouth, Jason crammed into her cunt. Justin tried to shove him away, but Bimbette let him slide out of her mouth, looked up at him and said, "You know, Jake, It's probably not a good idea to deprive a girl of her pleasure when your cock is in such a vulnerable position. It just might get bitten right off."

Justin recoiled and said, "Justin… My name is Justin."

"I know what your name is," she answered coldly, "But I'm going to call you 'Jake',… unless, of course, you'd prefer 'Jerry' or 'Jack'…. or 'Stubby'."

Justin held his hands up in a gesture of surrender and said he'd be happy enough with 'Jake', then decided he'd developed a sudden, strong preference for her cunt. Jason agreed to switch to her ass, Tom and Harry took over her mouth and Shawn, being very fond of her ass hole, took turns with Jason.

The last item was a crotchless and open-breasted, black leather teddie. There were wide gaps down the front and back bridged by leather straps with buckles. It came with matching, buckle-studded spike-heeled boots and black leather opera gloves with buckles along the top edge and at the wrist. The retail value of the outfit was $175.77. Jason was the only one who hadn't bought an item yet, but the others didn't let him off cheap. Several of the men bid on it and Jason wound up paying $295.00.

What ensued next was a virtual free-for-all. Most of the men figured this would be their last chance at Bimbette, so they weren't about to sit on the sidelines and watch. They mobbed her the second she came out of the changing room and were fucking her while the bidding was still going on. At one point she had two cocks in her pussy. At another, two in her ass. All eight men wound up cumming. Bimbette, who liked to keep track of how many times she came so she could double the number and brag about it later, lost count fairly quickly. It was a whole night's orgy in 15 minutes.

When Bimbette's after-hours fashion show was over, it was almost 1:00 a.m. It was Valentine's Day. Bimbette asked sizes and quickly and expertly gift-wrapped the gifts the men had bought. Then they divided up the pool. The total amount by which the bidding for the eight outfits had exceeded their retail prices was $1216.24. Bimbette's commission would have been $90.37, so the total pool was $1,306.61. They split it eight ways, and each of the men agreed to spend at least $163.32 taking his girlfriend out.

Bimbette hugged the boys as they left, wished them and their sweethearts a great Valentine's Day and then turned to the task of straightening up, first herself, then the shop's back room. It was 2:00 when she left. She checked the parking lot to make sure that none of the guys were hanging around, hoping to follow her home. She maintained a strict policy of not giving out her address or home phone number. And she was always very careful not to be followed home. The last thing she needed was some amorous, romantic, jealous asshole standing under her window with a hard-on, singing love songs or reciting bad poetry.

She was on duty the next day, a half shift from 4:00 until closing at 8:00. The store was busy with a depressing parade of love-struck young men, each looking for just the right gift to ensure a perfect Valentine's Day for the love of his life. It made Bimbette feel like puking, then jumping off a bridge.

She spent a fair amount of time fantasizing about slipping small explosive devices into some of the packages she gift-wrapped for her starry-eyed male customers - nothing dangerous of course, just enough of a blast to scare the shit out of a few overweight, pampered, complacent girlfriends and totally wreak a few budding romances.

I got you a little valentine gift, Lovebunny.

Oh, you remembered! And what a beautiful wrapping job! Did you do it yourself?

Of course, Honeylips.

You really are the ideal man, Darling

*KA-BANG*

You think that's funny, you stupid shithead? I'll show you funny!

*SMACK*

When she got bored with that, she thought a little about what to do after work. But she was too morose to get even slightly excited about her usual Saturday night activity: going out to a bar and picking up a few guys. She thought maybe she'd pick up a quart of tequila instead and simply go home and get lonely, sloppy, amnesiac drunk.

Just as it was finally time to close and she was heading for the front door with the "closed sign", Magic Dick walked in. He was carrying the wrapped and decorated box containing the cerise salsa dress he had bought the previous night.

"She didn't like it? Or what? Wrong size? You broke up already?" Bimbette asked, thinking that he was there to return it.

"No, actually, I haven't given it to her yet," he answered, quietly.

"Why not?" asked Bimbette, cautiously.

"Because I don't have a girl friend," he said, his eyes on the floor. "You see, I'm way too self-centered, too selfish, too....too..."

"Superficial?" suggested Bimbette.

"Yes, exactly, thank you," he went on quickly, now looking at her intently. "Way too superficial for any normal girl to put up with me for long. Plus, with so many gorgeous women out there needing to be loved, why should I limit myself to only one, or even two, or three? I spend my whole day thinking about sticking my cock into every halfway attractive female I see. What sensible girl would want me as her valentine?"

"I see your point. So you want me to be your valentine, because I'm not...'normal' and not 'sensible'?" she asked, trying to sound sarcastic, but feeling secretly excited.

"No, well, yes. Of course you're not normal. You're way better than normal. But I want you to be my valentine because you are sensible. You know that we're sort of the same. We can enjoy each other without feeling like we're going to get tied down."

Bimbette smiled. "How long has it been, exactly, since you've had a valentine?" she asked. "No, wait," she said. "Let me guess. Grade school?"

But before he could answer, the shop door opened tentatively and Shy Dick peered in.

"I was af-f-fraid you might have closed already," he stammered. One hand was held behind his back and he was obviously hiding something.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" demanded Magic Dick loudly.

"I m-m-might ask you the same, you conceited p-p-prick" replied Shy Dick defiantly.

"Now, now, boys," said Bimbette soothingly, "Lets stay calm and let Shy Dick to tell us why he's here."

"I j-just thought you might need a v-v-valentine. So I came here to v-v-volunteer," Shy Dick said.

"But I told you guys," said Bimbette with exaggerated patience. "I don't care about Valentine's Day. And I'm too busy for it anyway. Didn't you hear me?"

"Yeah. I just didn't b-b-believe you," answered Shy Dick.

From behind his back he produced the gift-wrapped teddie and a lovely bouquet of pink roses.

"Oh, you're so sweet," said Bimbette. "But what about your girlfriend?"

"What g-girlfriend?" he replied. "I'm too…" He hesitated.

"Shy?" suggested Bimbette.

"Queer?" offered Magic Dick.

"…Reserved," continued Shy Dick, staring icily at Magic Dick. "T-too reserved to ask any of my female acquaintances to be my g-girlfriend. So I was hoping that you would be my g-girl, at least for today."

"Not too reserved to ask me, though," observed Bimbette.

"Well, I've already had my p-p-p-prick in all your significant orifices," he replied dryly. "So…."

"Okay, okay, I get it," said Bimbette, pursing her lips and taking the gift and the flowers.

"B-but before you agree to be my v-valentine, I wanted to t-tell you…one thing," he said hesitantly.

"Yes?" answered Bimbette with a slight scowl.

"I invited…well, s-suggested…that a f-f-f-riend….d-drop by….you see, he doesn't have a g-girl friend either…and I thought that you m-m-m-m-ight…umm…I told him that…it's just that g-g-g-girls don't… and he's n-n-n-never…"

His stuttering was only getting worse and Bimbette was beginning to suspect what he was trying to say. "Do you mean that you invited one of your friends, who girls can't stand for some reason, to come over here and ask me to be his valentine?" Her voice rose steadily as she continued. "You..you invited him…without asking me? What made you think I'd ever say 'yes'? You must either think I'm really, really desperate to be someone's valentine, or that I'm really fond of stray dogs."

"Takes one to know one," said Magic Dick quietly.

"Bimbette turned her anger on him. "It takes one to know one what? Someone who's desperate to be someone's valentine? Or a stray dog?" she demanded.

"Take your pick," he grinned.

"I d-did tell him I had to ask you," interjected Shy Dick. "He's on his way, but if you d-don't want him to come, we can call him on his cell phone."

"Well, what the fuck's his name?" she asked calming down slightly. "And what's the matter with him? Why can't he find his own girlfriend?"

"Richard…R-richard Lupercalia," answered Shy Dick. "And the only problem is that he's not very good-looking, so girls don't like him much."

"Lupercalia? That's a weird name," commented Bimbette.

"D-do a little research," replied Shy Dick. "T-there's a special reason that I in-v-vited him."

"Okay, okay," she said, "But,... wait a minute, not another Dick. Don't tell me he's a Dick, too."

"We call him 'Ugly Dick'," said Magic Dick. "As in 'butt-ugly Dick'."

"B-but," began Shy Dick.

"We also call him 'Nucular Dick'," Magic Dick broke in, "Because of the size of his, you know, his warhead, you might say."

"Really?" said Bimbette, by now, no longer angry at all. "It's so shallow to judge a person on his or her looks, don't you think? But why "Nucular Dick'? Don't you mean 'Nuclear Dick'?"

"No, he's a R-r-republican," explained Shy Dick.

"Well, I guess I won't hold that against him," she said. "So what are we talking here? Tactical nuke? Or…"

"Thermonuclear ICBM, is more like it," interrupted Magic Dick. "From what I've heard, anyway," he added quickly.

"With MIRV cap-p-pability," comented Shy Dick.

"I think I might have just the silo to house that missile," she said, almost to herself.

They were still standing by the door, and just then, there was a soft knocking.

Bimbette opened the door and in walked Nucular Dick. He was, in fact, pretty ugly. He had very little chin and his nose was so big it looked like one of those false, plastic joke noses.

He held out his hand. "I'm Dick Lupercalia," he said. In his other hand he held a heart-shaped box of chocolates.

"Three Dicks - no waiting," said Magic Dick.

"What a coincidence," said Bimbette, taking his hand and holding it, "Three holes - no waiting."

"You're everything Shy Dick said you'd be," Nucular Dick said admiringly. "You're completely and totally gorgeous. The sexiest woman I've ever seen."

Bimbette squeezed his hand a little tighter. "You're pretty good-looking yourself," she said, glancing down at the large and quickly growing lump in his pants. "And getting more handsome by the second."

"What, with that big nose!" protested Magic Dick.

Nucular Dick looked into Bimbette's eyes as he answered Magic Dick. "Big? Is that all?" he asked.

"What do you mean?" replied Magic Dick.

"You might have said at least a hundred things," Nucular Dick answered without taking his eyes off of Bimbette. "Like this: 'Tis a rock!...a peak!...a cape! - A cape, forsooth! 'Tis a peninsular!'."

"Forsooth?" scowled Magic Dick.

"It's not that big," said Shy Dick.

"I think he's quoting from a play or something," said Bimbette.

"Cyrano de Bergerac," Nucular Dick replied.

"Right, right," said Bimbette. "Wasn't he the one who said that you can tell the size of a man's penis by his nose? 'Big nose - huge hose' was the way he put it, wasn't it?"

"That's not true," protested Magic Dick

"I don't think Cyrano ever said exactly that," grinned Nucular Dick.

"Well, somebody did," she smiled, still holding his hand.

"That's not for me, is it?" Bimbette asked, nodding toward the heart-shaped box.

"Yes, I thought I should bring you something you'd like," he answered.

"Well, you sure did that, Lover. And the candy was a good idea, too. You're such a darling," Bimbette cooed, finally letting go of his hand to accept the chocolates. "No one has ever given me anything in a heart-shaped box before."

"So, you g-gonna be our valentine?" asked Shy Dick.

Bimbette turned to him. "You may be shy, Dick, but you're no coward," she said.

Then turning back to Nucular Dick, she said, "You, Dick, may not be Tom Cruise. But to me, you're the best-looking guy in town."

"Now, wait a minute,…" began Magic Dick.

"And you, Dick," she cut him off, "You're no wizard, but you're…, well, you're… you're… In fact, you're impossible…But you're sort of funny, and sweet…in a twisted kind of way"

Then looking from one to the other, she announced, "Of course I'll be your valentine, …and yours, …and yours. This means a lot to me, boys."

"And to me," said Shy Dick.