Bimbo Ch. 06

Story Info
Ellenor finds out a shocking truth about Sam.
2.4k words
4.58
31.1k
1
6

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/29/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It’s Friday night, and she’s getting out of the taxi. She’s very tired, and longs for a hot bath and her bed. The bath will have to wait. She can’t pour a tub in the middle of the night, the neighbors will complain if she wakes them up. She’s gonna straight to bed. Someone’s using the elevator. Oh, good, here it comes! She checks her reflection in the mirror as she’s going up, and makes a face. She’s tired, and she looks tired. Who knew office parties were so tiring? A lot of people getting drunk and shedding their inhibitions, doing and saying things they’ll regret on Monday morning. Maybe she’ll put on a mud mask tomorrow… The elevator doors open, and she stares at the scene in the hallway. A woman is standing on her hands and knees outside Sam’s door, scooping up things from the floor and putting them in a small, red purse. She stands up, sees Ellenor in the elevator, and her chin drops. Ellenor’s brain doesn’t want to work, it’s tired, she’s tired, she wants to go to sleep in her comfortable bed with the featherfilled bedthrows – but this annoying little voice at the back of her head is listing all the evidence; the strange woman’s cheekbones, her eyes, her adam’s apple…

“Sam?”

Ellenor steps out of the elevator.

“Hello, Ellenor.”

His voice is tense; his body’s stiff, as if he expects her to hit him.

“Wow,” she says, eyeing him. “You look good!”

“Thanks.

He’s still not sure of her reaction, she can tell.

“How about a cup of tea?” she suggests. “My place?”

“That would be nice.”

He walks with her into her apartment. Ellenor kicks off her shoes.

“What a relief!” she says. “One more minute in these and I would have had to amputate my feet!”

“Mind if I take off mine?” says Sam, and puts his red purse on the little table in her hall.

“Sure, make yourself comfortable,” she says, and walks into the kitchen.

Sam sits down at the kitchen table, is unusually quiet while she tells him about her night. Ellenor fixes tea for them. Not until they’re sitting there with their cups, does he speak.

“My name’s Samantha.”

Ellenor fidgets with her hair.

“I had no idea you liked this,” she says.

“It’s not a hobby,” says Sam. “It’s a way of life.”

“What’s the attraction?” she asks. “I mean, why do you do it?”

“I like to look pretty,” he says. “I go out with friends, we go to clubs… I want to be beautiful. I want men to look at me and think that I’m a princess! I want to feel good about myself!”

“Just like I do,” Ellenor says.

Sam nods.

“Yes,” he says. “You dress up to feel sexy, to look incredibly hot, to turn a few heads… upstairs and downstairs.”

“But why as a woman?” she asks. “You’re gorgeous as a man. Why do you want to look like a gorgeous WOMAN?”

“I like it,” he explains. “All of it. The preparations. Lotion, silk, perfume, make-up… I love it. It makes me feel beautiful, in a way that dressing up as a man doesn’t. I feel… sensual.”

Ellenor bites her lip.

“Why have you never told me about this?” she says. “We’ve been friends for 5 years, but I had no idea that you… liked this.”

“I wasn’t sure how you would react,” Sam says. “It’s happened to me before that friends have drawn away from me when they find out.”

“I’m not like that!”

Ellenor gets out of her chair, runs around the table, and hugs him.

“You’re my best friend,” she says. “What do I care if you wear pants or skirts?”

He hugs her back, hard. She sits down again, and gets herself a refill of her cup.

“I don’t know anything about this,” she says. “Do you and your friends go to, like… special clubs?”

“Sometimes,” he says. “If you want, you can come along next time and check it out.”

Yet another Friday night. Her life seems to revolve around these nights alone. Tonight, she’s accompanied Sam to his favorite club, QUIRK. She’s still not used to seeing him in drag, but she likes Samantha, she’s like a new great friend, a friend that has shared a secret with Ellenor, just like little girls do to prove that they’re indeed best friends. Apart from the dress and the hair and the make-up, it’s still Sam, though. She finds herself thinking, over and over again, “I gotta tell Sam that she said that”, and then she remembers. It’s strange. But she likes it. She likes to go out with Sam, no, Samantha! She likes it that guys are staring after them, the two pretty girls in their sexy dresses. She likes the comfort of having a girlfriend to talk to, especially a girlfriend who’s big and strong. OK, Sam’s no beef, but he’s still stronger than she is, thanks to all the workout, and that makes her feel good. They get out of the taxi in front of QUIRK, and Samantha waves at old friends while she escorts Ellenor into the club and up to the bar.

“That’s Ted, he’s an asshole, there’s Lisa and Jennifer, they got married in Denmark last year and are trying to have a baby with Fred and Ali over there. Over in the corner you have Danielle, oh my god, he’s finally got the breast implants done, good for him, he’s been waiting for that for years, oh, dear, here comes Ruby and Jake…”

Ruby’s a very tall, black, model-esque woman, or so Ellenor thinks, until Ruby opens her mouth and speaks with a deep, deep bass.

“Samantha, DARLING! It’s so good to see you!”

She bends down, and they exchange cheek kisses. Jake, a short, fat man, merely smiles and nods at them.

“And who’s this?” says Ruby, fastening her huge, hungry eyes on Ellenor. “Some fresh blood?”

She gives Ellenor a sudden vision of a vampire; a seductive, dangerous vampire.

“This is Ellie, my very good friend,” says Samantha. “She’s never been to this perverted part of town before.”

Ellenor smiles and shakes their hands. Ruby grins, showing all her teeth. They’re shining white, and rather big, but they’re not sharp and pointed, as one might have expected.

“You’re throwing this little lamb chop to the big bad wolves?” she says. “Samantha, you should be ashamed of yourself!”

“Don’t let her looks fool you,” says Samantha, and puts an arm around Ellenor’s shoulders. “She may look innocent and girly, but in reality, she’s a 4-time martial arts champion!”

Oh, is she, now? Ellenor smiles widely to hide her surprise. Ruby raises her eyebrows in disbelief.

“She doesn’t talk much, though,” she remarks. “You’re not mute, are you, dear?”

“No,” says Ellenor. “But I tend to keep my mouth shut when I don’t have anything worth saying.”

Samantha smiles, and Jake takes Ruby by the arm.

“Ruby, precious, I see Jimmy and Carla over by the door,” he says. “We simply HAVE TO say hello to them!”

He drags her away.

“Was I terribly rude?” Ellenor asks.

“Not at all, you were great,” says Samantha. “That Ruby’s a real hyena.”

She orders a glass of wine for herself and a glass of mineral water for Ellenor.

“Is Jake her boyfriend?” says Ellenor.

Samantha laughs.

“Try her sugardaddy,” she says. “Quite disgusting, really!”

They get themselves a table, and sit and watch the crowd. There are all types of sexual preferences in there. Transvestites in full outfits are flirting with the gay guys, or standing in their own little groups. The only thing that tells the S/M dominatrices and their slaves from the militant dykes and their girlfriends, are the suits and ties on the men. A group of gay men are standing next to the men’s room, looking like they’ve just stepped out of a Tom of Finland – artwork. And over by the speakers stand a handsome man all alone, looking uncomfortable.

“Straight guy, tricked into coming here by friends, and now he’s alone and terrified,” is Samantha’s theory.

“He’s cute,” says Ellenor.

“Go get him!” says Samantha.

“Oh, no, I couldn’t! I’m out with you!”

“And I’m not gonna fuck you, but he probably will,” says Samantha. “Now go get him before I do!”

“Are you sure you don’t mind?

“Not at all. I’ll buy Danielle a beer, and listen to all the gory details from his operation!”

She walks up to the handsome man. He looks at her, almost fearful.

“Hi,” she says. “Wanna dance?”

He leans over to talk in her ear.

“No offense… but I’ve seen `Crying Game´ like, 3 times!”

He thinks that she’s a man? She starts to laugh.

“Don’t worry,” she says, moves in closer, and puts her hands on her own breasts, squeezing them together to make the cleavage look deep and interesting. “These are for real!”

He’s still not convinced.

“So are those!” he says, and points at Danielle.

Samantha is apparently checking Danielle’s new body parts for cancer, as far as Ellenor can tell. She turns her attention back to him and smiles. He really is cute. He’s got thick blond hair and pouty lips. He looks good in a suit. Either she snatches him, or one of Tom of Finland’s fans are gonna take a shot at him. A cute, nervous guy, in his early 30’ies… She feels strong and powerful. She wants to play. And she wants to play with this cutie. She takes his hand and quickly places it under her skirt.

“Did the guy in `Crying Game´ have one of these?” she says.

He stares at her. He moves his hand a little. He can feel that she’s moist. He licks his lips and slides a finger inside her underwear. She shifts her weight so that his finger reaches just the right spot. She’s getting turned on, by his touch and by the incredible fact that she’s letting a guy finger her inside a nightclub. Thank goodness it’s so dark in here! He whispers in her ear:

“You’re not into any kinky shit, are ya?”

“Like what?”

“You know… S/M, toilet things – it’s not me, you know.”

“Me neither,” she reassures him.

They take a taxi home, as soon as she’s got Samantha’s blessings. He tells her a little about himself in the car. His name is John, he works with finances, and he only came to QUIRK to accompany a friend on his bachelor party. He got separated from his pals, and was just about to flee through the emergency exit when she walked up to him. He behaves like a good boy until they get into the elevator, then he kisses her and puts his hand back inside her panties. Not another one! What IS it about this elevator that turns every man she takes home into a drooling octopus? Maybe it’s the intimacy of a small space? She has to ask Sam about it one day. They get inside her apartment, and he takes her hand and puts it on his crotch. He’s hard and ready. And as far as she can make out, he’s even more well equipped than Mark. She leads him into her bedroom, he trips over the carpet, and they fall onto the bed, with him on top of her. He’s good. Way better than the others. She leans back and lets him undress her.

“Can you turn on the lights?” he asks. “I want to see how sexy you are!”

A man to her liking! She turns on her reading lamp, and watches with pleasure when he goes down on her. Oh, yes! He’s good, all right! She moans with delight.

“Do you have any protection?” he asks, and she gets a condom out of the drawer in the bedside table.

He’s naked in like no time, and she watches greedily as he puts the condom on. He’s MUCH more equipped than Mark! Yum, yum! She eagerly parts her legs for him. He comes to her, and for the next 10 minutes, everything’s just fine, then he suddenly pulls out.

“Turn around!” he says.

Oh, he wants to do it doggystyle? Sure, she likes that one! She gets on her hands and knees, he moves closer – and then she screams, and jumps out of bed.

”Jesus!” he says. “What’s the matter?”

“That was my ASS!” she says.

“I know.”

“I never said you could fuck my ass!”

“Hey, come on… I’m sorry. Will you gimme your ass now?”

“No!”

“Why not?”

“Because it hurts, and I don’t like it!”

“I’ll be gentle.”

“No!”

“Come on… it can’t be that bad. Lemme have your ass!”

What’s his problem? What part of “no” doesn’t he understand? What man keeps begging after a woman has said “no”? What’s the fun in doing something that he knows that she doesn’t enjoy? Then she spots something in the open drawer, and gets an idea. She grins wickedly.

“Tell you what,” she says. I’ll let you fuck my ass – IF…”

She picks up her “9 pink jelly dildo out of the drawer.

“…IF you’ll let me shove this thing up your ass first!”

“No way!” he says. “I’m not GAY, for fuck’s sake!”

“It’s not gay,” she says. “It’s just so that you will understand how it feels like, what you’re asking me to do.”

“But that’s different!” he says. “Girls like that!”

“Says who?”

“I’ve seen it in every fucking porn flick I’ve ever watched!”

She stares at him. Is he mocking her, or is he really that stupid? She grabs her sweater from the chair in the corner of the room, and puts it on.

“What’s your problem?” he says.

“I want you to leave now,” she says.

“Oh, come on!”

“Out.”

“Hey, OK, you don’t want it anal, I get it. But could we do it the normal way? I haven’t come yet.”

“Get out!”

Grumpy, muttering, he takes his clothes and gets out into the hall.

“Could you at least give me a blowjob?” he says, getting his shirt on.

She opens the front door and pushes him out, and throws his clothes out after him. She quickly slams the door shut and locks it. She can hear him swearing loudly out there. What an asshole! She leans against the door, slides down on the floor, and sits there, crying, waiting for Sam to get home. Assholes are even worse than bimbos.