Bimbos and Debts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChrystalWynd
ChrystalWynd
1,129 Followers

I got to my room and realized there was clothing on my bed, apparently left by Kelly. There was an adorable halter-top that knotted just under my boobs and a cute mini-skirt that really showed off my ass. I giggled when I saw the 34E bra. Kelly was sooooo silly...I wasn't an "E".

Well, I had been thinking about my problem the whole time. Well, the whole time except for when I had been cumming. Oh, not when I was playing with pussy to make myself cum, either. But I had been thinking about it all the rest of the time. I thought some more while I got dressed. Then it occurred to me that Kelly was doing this because I owed her money, so maybe...just maybe...she wanted her money back!

I clapped my hands in excitement. That had to be it! I just had to get Kelly some money and she'd fix me right up! I decided to call her and let her know.

I took out my cell phone and dialed Kelly's number. I was going to need a new cell phone soon...the numbers didn't look right on this one anymore.

Kelly answered, sounding almost cheerful. "Hello, Amber. How's it going?"

I blinked. "Oh, wow. How did you know it was me?"

Kelly laughed. "Wow, it's working faster than I expected! I have caller I.D., bimbo. Remember?"

I thought about that. Then suddenly it made sense. "Ohhhhhhhh! I get it now!"

She snickered. "Well, what do you want?"

I had to think about it for a second, but then I remembered. "Oh! Okay, listen, Kelly. I know we've had our differences, alright? And I think I understand now why you've been so mad at me. I think you're right. I've really been messing up but I'm gonna fix that all up now. I'm even gonna start getting you some money!"

Kelly laughed. "I'm touched by your sudden concern for my feelings, Amber. You really seem to be so muchfriendlier and suddenly willing topay your debts."

I tried to sound as earnest as possible. "Oh, yeah, I totally understand now! Really!"

Kelly chuckled. "That's great, bimbo. We'll talk more when I get home, okay? In fact, why don't you order us some pizza?"

"Oh! That's a great idea, Kelly! Ummmm....you'll fix whatever you did to me, right?"

Kelly laughed. "Eventually, sure. After you pay your debts, roomie. Later!" Then the line went dead.

Dammit. That was too ambig...ambigu....ambig...too not sounding like she was going to fix me right away to make me comfortable. I was starting to get nervous.

Thinking was hungry work, so I decided to order the pizza. I tried to look up the pizza delivery place in the phone book but that was way too confusing, so I called information and got the number. I ordered the pizza and hung up. Delivery in 30 minutes or less. Yay!

I studied my boobs while I waited for the pizza to be delivered. They were sooooooo big now and they were like almost bulging out of the top of my halter-top. Kelly was right...they really were close to being "E". Maybe Kelly was smarter than I thought.

I heard a knock and squealed in delight. The pizza was here! I opened the door with a big smile.

"Hi, pizza guy!" I said.

The delivery guy paused for a moment, looking me over. He was a couple years younger than me, like eighteen or nineteen. He must have been really surprised by my friendly greeting. That darn Kelly had made me so friendly I was scaring the pizza people. Grrrrrrrr.

I brought the pizza in and set it on the table. I turned around and noticed the pizza guy was still there.

"What, are you expecting sex or something for delivering my pizza?" I asked.

"No," he said. "I'm expecting the sixteen dollars and forty-seven cents you owe me for the pizza."

My eyes suddenly widened. I had forgotten again that I didn't have any money. That darn Kelly had tricked me into ordering pizza!

"Oh!" I said. "Omigod, I totally forgot to, like, have money for you! Honest! Can I pay you back or something?"

The pizza guy shook his head. "I can't do that. You owe me sixteen dollars and forty-seven cents."

That word "owe" was making me soooooo hot. And he was right. I did owe him. I didn't have any money, though. Then I had an idea. I pressed my big boobies against his chest and giggled.

"Can I pay you back another way, cutie?" I asked.

He stared down into my cleavage. Barely a heartbeat later he reached around and cupped my swelled ass with his hand. "Sure," he said. "We can work something out. Why don't you get out of these clothes while we talk about it?"

I squealed and began to strip off my clothes. I was gonna be able to pay my debt to the pizza guy! My belly muscles started twitching in heat just thinking about it. Soon I was standing completely naked in front of him.

He stepped up and ran his hands over my body, shaking his head in disbelief. I slid my fingers over the front of his jeans, feeling his swollen package in there. He was soooooo hard! He turned me around and bent me over the back of the couch, my ass sticking up. I felt his finger slide into my pussy from behind and I gasped. My hips began to wriggle as I felt his finger slide back and forth inside me. Then I heard his zipper and suddenly there was a hardness pressing against me from behind. He lined himself up with my pussy and suddenly the pizza guy's cock slid easily into me. I gasped again as he filled me with his cock. Then he gripped my hips and began stroking into me from behind. I was shuddering helplessly from heat and I began to meet his thrusts, my ass slapping against his belly again and again. The pizza guy didn't last really long, though. I felt his grip on my hips tighten and he pulled my ass against him again; this time he didn't slide back out. I heard him moan and my eyes widened as I felt him start filling me with his pizza guy cum. The sensations of being filled triggered a hot helpless orgasm from my body and I wriggled and writhed as he filled me with what seemed like an endless flood of semen.

Breathless, I stayed bent over the back of the couch with the pizza guy still inside me. Then we both realized someone was in the room with us.

Kelly. And some guy with her.

My cheeks burned. I was remembering how mad I was at her but this was really embarrassing.

"Ummmm...hi!" I said. "We didn't, um, hear you come in!"

Kelly laughed. "Don't worry about it, bimbo. In fact, don't move." She turned to the pizza guy. "Are you finished?" she asked politely.

The pizza guy nodded, then grabbed his little pizza heater thingie and ran out the door.

I was still bent over the couch. Kelly walked behind me and casually placed a hand on my rounded ass. Then she looked to the guy who had come in with her.

"Well?" she asked.

The guy nodded. "Hell, yes. Twenty-five dollars?"

"Yes," said Kelly.

"Nice tits on this one. D's?"

"Nah, E's. A lot of guys like huge tits, you know?"

The guy walked behind me and Kelly walked to the other side of the couch so we could talk face-to-face. I felt the guy's hands on my ass.

Kelly said, "Alright, bimbo, you probably won't understand everything I say but I'll say it anyway."

Behind me I felt the guy's fingers siding between my ass cheeks. He was smearing something warm and lubey on my tight rear entrance.

"You're a user, bimbo," said Kelly.

I felt his fingers pull back. Then it sounded like he was undressing behind me.

"You can't hold a job for more than a couple days," said Kelly.

I felt something sliding between my ass cheeks then. My hips wriggled in response.

"You're blah blah parasite...you just blah blah off me and everyone else," said Kelly.

Something was pressing incessantly against my tight rear opening. I doubted the guy could get anything in there. I had never been done there. It would have been easier to concentrate if Kelly hadn't been droning on.

"Well, blah blah blah going to change," said Kelly.

I gasped as suddenly that cock slid inside my tight ass. The stretching back there was leaving me breathless but it was well-lubed and for some reason the sensations of having a cock in my ass was making me so horny and aroused that I was beginning to wriggle.

"Blah blah blah money blah blah blah blah payback blah blah," said Kelly.

The guy gave me a minute to get used to having his wonderful cock in my ass- he was so sweet!- before he grabbed my hips and began rhythmically stroking into my ass. I squeezed his cock as hard as I could with my ass as he screwed me silly.

"Blah blah blah ten-dollar blowjobs blah blah blah twenty dollar pussy-fucks blah blah blah twenty-five dollar butt-fuckings blah blah blah," said Kelly.

My goodness, I was getting soooooo hot from getting butt-fucked! I just knew I was going to positively explode when whoever this guy was filled my ass with cum!

"Blah blah blah should be paid back in a few months blah blah blah changed back then blah blah blah," said Kelly.

Kelly was still droning on. Whatever. The only important thing was the great big enormous orgasm I was about to have. I'd take care of this orgasm first, then I'd talk to Kelly. I would just have to owe her one.

THE END

ChrystalWynd
ChrystalWynd
1,129 Followers
12