Bimbos Are Made, Not Born Ch. 02

Story Info
Emilee is 19, hot and learning to be my bimbo.
4k words
4.53
85.4k
44

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 03/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
badboylax
badboylax
151 Followers

Part 2, is a continuation of my lightly fictionalized account of my experience with a much younger, sexy girl that I guided into being a highly sexed, deliciously dirty bimbo. Like the first chapter, the story bounces back and forth between the first weekend I met "Emilee" and later, about six weeks into our relationship. Any resemblance to real people is not entirely accidental.


After pulling my neighbor's 19 year old daughter Emilee out of the club, back to my house and having my cock deep in her hot mouth and tight, teen pussy, and feeding her a load of cum, I finished her off by eating Emilee's hot, wet, freshly fucked little pussy until she had a hard and messy girl cum with her hands clutching my head and her hips humping my face. I lightly licked her quivvering little sex until she calmed down then kissed up her body to her sweet lips so she could taste herself on my lips. We kissed gently and softly for a few minutes but I knew she had to go home before we both fell asleep. If she did, we'd wake up in the morning and she would have to sneak home in the daylight. It was safer to get her home now at 3AM and continue our fun another night.

I got off the bed and put on some gym shorts, a tee shirt and offered to drive her home. She had gone to the club in a friend's car and assured me that her parents didn't wait up for her on nights she stayed out late if she texted the parents around 11:30 or midnight to let them know she was alright so I could drive up to her house and let her out. I let Emilee change back into her clothes. She surprised me by folding up her clubbing outfit, pulling a little peasant top and rayon skirt and flats from her purse and going into the bathroom to change.

She walked out of the bathroom 5 minutes later, her face washed and cleaned of makeup and the more conservative clothes on. "It's in case my dad is up. I don't dress in clubbing wear when I leave the house or come home. It saves me an argument." she said with a smile.

I helped her grab her things and we went into the garage and I got into the car and Emilee bucked up and adjusted the leather passenger seat as I waited for the garage door to open.

Three minutes later I was four houses from hers, at the other end of the neighborhood I live in. I stopped the car and pulled her to me, kissing her lips softly.

She murmured "sixty seven." and added a giggle at the end.

"Yes, nine hundred and some more to go." I agreed. "Do you have Bump on your phone?"

"Yep. Hang on." she said as she fumbled for the iPhone in her purse. "Ok, I'm ready."she said as we 'bumped' and I got her contact info.

"I'll call you soon. When do you work at the shop today?" I asked.

"At ten. I work till five." she said.

I'll call your cell at work. I don't want to cause you any trouble with mom and dad." I said smiling.

"Text me at work. I can read my texts there. Yea, sure you don't. I know what you want. You want another night like tonight." she said.

"I do. And I think you do also. Don't you?" I asked, hoping I had won her over a bit.

"Um, yea. I do. It was even hotter than I thought it was going to be. You, you sort of made me go home with you, but I.. I.. I want you to MAKE me do it again." she admitted.

"You liked not really having a choice, didn't you?" I said smiling.

"Uh huh." she said sheepishly.

I smiled. "Go home, we will talk later." I said and she gave me a quick kiss and was about to open the car door but I had a final thought.

I gently grabbed her arm, "Not yet. Kiss my cock goodbye too." I said and she shyly smiled and moved her head down to my lap as I pulled the elastic waistband of my lacrosse shorts down. My cock was swelling again and she grasped the shaft and gave it a lick and a kiss.

"Thank my cock for a good time." I suggested.

"Mmmmmm, thank you for a good time." she said with a giggle.

"Kiss it some more." I encouraged and she planted kisses on the head of my engorging cock.

"Ask my cock for another fuck soon." I said as she planted her soft lips over the whole head and gave it a wet, soft kiss.

"Will you fuck my pussy soon Mr. Cock? And my mouth?" she added as she looked up at me and swirled her tongue around the stiff head.

"I think that can be arranged." I said with a groan, knowing I really shouldn't pull her head down and fuck her mouth right this moment on the chance that her dad or mom was waiting up for her and saw my car. I pushed on her head and felt my cock slide into her accepting mouth as I pumped her head up and down on my shaft a dozen times, then pulled her head up and kissed her lips. "Go. Before I fuck your mouth again and take you back to my place for more fun." I said.

"Uh huh, ok." she said reluctantly and I saw the same look in her eyes that I had when I was fucking her, that far-off, sexually stimulated look we get when our endorphins are flooding out brain. She pulled on the car door handle and in moments was out of the car, walking to her house, leaving me with a hardened cock and a short drive home. I watched her walk around the side of her house and go in the kitchen door. Then I turned the car around and drove the half-mile home thinking about how I would make the next time even hotter for Emilee.

My Bimbo Slut Emilee woke at 7 and got up from my bed, kissed me, said "See you in a few hours." slipped on some tight yoga pants and a lycra jogging bra and left my house. I got up a few moments later and drank the coffee she made me before leaving and I got in the shower. Thirty minutes later I was dressed, in the car, heading for the golf course.

I arrived at Bridge Hills Country Club right at seven forty five and got a bucket of balls for the range, practiced my full shots and then went to chip and putt. Emilee and my two golfing buddies arrived about the same time, at eight thirty, our fourth was a few minutes behind. Emilee was smiling and for the second time ever was wearing her new golf-inspired 'uniform'. During last week's game, my golf friend Steve had told the other two guys about me and my evolving relationship with Emilee. Of course the story Steve told sounded outrageous to them. He had seen Emilee and I eating dinner last week and he described her as a platinum blonde, very young little spinner, dressed super hot in a silver sequined minidress and silver 6" fuck-me heels and practically sitting in my lap when he saw us together. I had admitted all of it to be true and after much discussion, and agreement by the guys to chip in $50 each, I had promised my golf buddies that Emilee would serve as our forecaddy next week. To prepare, I took the money and bought her a new outfit and took her out on the course last week so she could learn the duties of a forecaddy and basic golf rules. Of course the appeal of a blonde, hot bimbo as a forecaddy wasn't her help in finding errant shots or putting away our clubs in our bags, or bringing our putters to us on the green. And she wasn't going to be any help reading putts or determining the lie in the rough. No, while I expected Emilee to help with putters and putting clubs back in our bags, she was there primarily as gofl-themed, blonde, pretty, hot eye-candy. I wanted her to bend over at the waist to fix divots and tend the flag so she could retrieve the ball from the hole. She was there to look sexy, show off and bend over in a tiny skirt. And in that regard, she was well suited to her purpose.

I resisted the strong urge to replay tonight's conquest of Emilee in my head while jerking off and cumming again, and instead, I went right to bed. I slept soundly that night, woke up around 7:30 and met my buddies for golf at the course. I was in a good mood despite my few hours of sleep and the guys could read my happy attitude even as my golf game suffered a few more mis-hits than usual. On the 7th green, Steve brought up my sunny disposition. "You got some new pussy last night, didn't you?" he said quietly to me. "I know you don't talk about your personal life too much, but I can tell when something is up, and you are way too happy after missing that last fairway. You got your dick wet in some strange." he said quietly on one side of the green while our playing partners were chipping from the greenside rough on the other side of the putting green so our playing partners wouldn't hear.

"Yea. I did. A little spinner. Pulled her from a downtown club, Ultra-Bar, last night. And I'm looking forward to a second helping soon." I added.

"Nice! I drove by there two weeks ago. They had hotties lined up down the block waiting to get in." he said wistfully. "Sometimes being single sounds fun, but I know its not all fun. Before I met Jane I had lots of lonely nights alone." he said

"I hear you. It can be tough." I said agreeing with him.

My Emilee greeted my two playing partners and stood nearby while we practiced our chipping and putting. I saw the guys frequently look up from the green to take another look at my Emilee. To head off any trouble or complaints by other members, I had cleared the idea with Derek, the club President and with the course super, Bill. I brought Emilee around the previous Tuesday and introduced both men to her and then asked if she could forecaddy for my group on occasion, including this Sunday. I didn't hide my intentions to show off Emilee's best game, insisting she wear the outfit we had bought with her Sunday forecaddy debut in mind. The club President and Super both met Emilee and she looked amazingly hot, wearing neon pink golf shoes, with baby pink, white and lime green argyle knee socks that ended above her knees and displayed her firm, slim bare thighs that didn't end until the lime green pleated miniskirt and her thighs met just below her ass. She wore a cropped pink sleeveless collared top that was a size too small, tucked into her skirt and caused her unbuttoned front to stretch open and display her firm tits. Her nipples poked right through the thin acrylic material like erasers. She wore her platinum blonde hair in two braided pigtails with pink and green ribbons at the ends. She wore big sunglasses and wet-glossed neon pink lipstick that looked amazing with her bronze, tanned skin. Not showing yet was her pink thong with a golf ball and the words 'Birdie Hole' underneath.

Steve's talk about being single got me thinking, in reality, I wasn't finding it tough at all, there seemed to be a plethora of sexy women in this town who liked to fuck. And at my age, I could choose from a wide age range of attractive women just by changing venues. From the wine bar where the Real Housewives type mid-thirties or early forties MILF with a personal trainer and a plastic surgeon on speed dial to the girls like Emilee who hung out to the Ultra-Bar and other places where college-age hotties who wore the trendy platform fuck-me heels and scraps of cloth tied together into micro-mini dresses. Obviously Emilee fit the latter description and I had fucked her last night. Her residential proximity to my house and knowing her parents presented both a problem and special opportunity to play up the potential danger of the situation. And danger can be a powerful aphrodisiac.

We stopped at the turn and I texted Emilee. 'Meet me at the Uptown Square Mall. 5:45PM Tell parents you will be home by 11:30'

I grabbed a sandwich and headed back outside and drove the cart to the 10th tee. My phone vibrated and I looked. 'OK, I'll be there. The mall seems a strange place to work off 50 more kisses ;-)" she wrote.

I watched Paul tee off, texting, 'Shopping first, then we will deal with what you owe me ;-)'

Her response was nearly instant. 'Shopping! Awesome! K, where at the Uptown? It is big.'

'Ill be sitting on a bench, outside Forever 21. Don't be late.'

'K, see ya then.' was her reply.

Since all four golfers occupied the seats of the carts, our forecaddy would have to stand and ride on the back of the cart and hold onto the roof or sit in a golfer's lap. I elected to start us with Emilee standing behind the bags, holding the roof rails, figuring it might be better to save the lap rides for later in the round. We got in the carts and Emilee stood on the back of my cart and grabbed the two handholds on the roof and away we went. Later I heard that the guys still on the putting green got a great look at her thong because her skirt rose up in the breeze when I took off.

Emilee proved to be a very good forecaddy and I had made one change to her outfit, substituting a pair of pink, platform wedges with 5" heels for golf shoes. They just made her legs look miles longer and sexier and rounded off her tight ass. She excelled at showing off and teasing the guys, hugging them when they made a good shot and giving them a cheek kiss when they holed out. And she did more than that for me, pressing into me and planting a wet, hot kiss on my lips after I holed out my putt and sitting on my bulge as we rode along in the cart the last eight holes of the course. And Emilee must have bent over a hundred times and showed us her tiny thong under that tiny neon green skirt. She was fast becoming an exhibitionist under my tutoring. It helped that I had promised her a new pair of designer high heels if she flashed her ass 100 times in 18 holes.

After the golf match was over, Emilee gave each guy a soft kiss on the cheek and thanked them for the $20 tip they each gave her on top of the $50 they chipped in to me. We left the course and Emilee and I went into the clubhouse. I checked the locker room and when I found it momentarily empty, I pulled Emilee inside and we went to the back, turned a corner and stopped where there was a small area of lockers at the very back, partially hidden from the larger locker space. The little area had about 30 lockers and a door that led to the private, handicapped shower stall. I pulled up Emilee's skirt and removed her thong and sat her down on a chair as I removed my golf shoes and socks.

"You are going to suck my cock right here. If anyone comes into the locker room, we will go into the shower room until they leave, understand?" I said.

She was quivering with excitement, "Yes daddy, get in the shower room if someone comes in. I understand. Can I suck your big cock now?" she said looking up at me.

"Was I a good little golf slut for you and your friends?" she said while unbuttoning my shorts.

"Steve kept grabbing my ass when I kissed him. Showing off for your friends was much hotter than I expected it to be. It got my slit all gooey and wet" she said before engulfing half my cock into her hot, eager, experienced mouth.

Ahhh, Emilee was now an expert at sucking my cock, she loved doing it and had listened to all my coaching and instructions and had taken the lessons to heart. I stood back and luxuriated in the feeling of being in her mouth as she sucked up and down on it. She moved her right hand in concert with her lips bobbing up and down my shaft. As she sucked, she worked me deeper and deeper into her mouth as her lips sunk deeper and deeper down the shaft of my cock, my hands in her hair, grabbing those two pigtails. I was getting into it, letting her fuck her mouth onto my cock as I held gently onto her braids and enjoyed the immeasurable pleasure Emilee could give with her mouth. I was being taken nearly to the root of my cock by my little teen, cocksucking exhibitionist. I was about to feel her hot lips at the root of my cock when we heard muffled voices and the door to the locker room open and "yes, her skirt flew up, everyone got an eyeful.". "Really, and you said she was blonde." the other man said.

Emilee spit out my cock. "Fuck, that's my Daddy." she whispered and stood up, and practically ran to the shower stall area and pulled the wooden door closed. I moved quickly to follow her, opening and closing the door, not checking to see if the men were using the toilets or were going to come deeper into the locker room and change.

"Fuck, that's my dad, he was saying he was playing golf today, but he didn't say where." she said with her eyes wide.

"Your dad is not a member here. I think that is Miles with him." I whispered.

"Miles? I don't know a Miles." she said.

"Miles works for Caldwell Realty. He sells houses.".

"Daddy is going to sell ours soon. Wants to get a smaller place and a beach condo."

"Tell me later, suck my cock now." I said and pulled her lips back to my big head and she did what I asked, slipping her lips over the tip even as her little body was shaking with excitement and fear. I reached out and clicked the lock on the door and felt her resume her blowjob but trying to stay silent. I heard the two men talking for another few minutes, but it was too muffled to hear the words. They were in the toilet area, taking a piss before their round. Damn, I had narrowly avoided exposing the secret Emilee was still keeping from her dad.

"Your dad almost saw you sucking on my cock you little bimbo. Maybe I should have let him see his pretty daughter eagerly gobbling my older cock in the men's locker room." I said as I kept my hands on the back of her head. Her response was to suck harder and go deeper on my cock, twistimg her head sideways a bit and sliding the head of my cock into her teenaged throat.

She knew I probably wouldn't expose her secret that way, but the thought of it was exciting to her.

"Yes! I'd want him to see his deep-throating daughter pleasuring my cock like this, eagerly sucking me to the root and sticking her tongue out to lick lower. Her eyes were locked on mine as she struggled to get the tip her tongue onto my cock base. Her eyes were wide from the excited thoughts I was planting in her mind.

"should we keep our secret from him longer, or plan something to reveal our secret?". I let up on her head with my hands and she slid my cock from her mouth.

"Keep it a secret. Please! Don't tell him. I promise I'll be a good bimbo." she said as she set to work on my cock again in the shower room. She went down on my cock a few times then paused,

"Is Daddy gonna fuck his bimbo? Your bimbo's pussy is on fire. Put your big, thick hose in your bimbo's tight little cunt and feel how wet she is from showing off to your friends."

"Admit it, almost getting caught by your father has your little pussy soaking wet, doesn't it?" I teased as I held her head and face-fucked her mouth for a few strokes.

"UhhhhhhhhHuuuuuu" was all she could say with her mouth full, but I was right.

I pulled out of her mouth, helped turn her around and bent her over the little changing bench and tugged down on her lime-green skirt and then on her thong panties. I saw the little clit hood piercing hanging between her waxed smooth, pink lips and felt a surge of animal lust for this girl. My mind was filled with thoughts of deep-seated needs that have driven humans for thousands of years. I saw a fertile, young doe, ready, willing and available and I wanted to rut my cock deep in her pussy, to pump my big tool into her hole and shoot my sperm into her fertile belly. Basic animal lust programming. And I acted on my thoughts, sliding the tip of my cock deep into her awaiting slit. She groaned and felt me fill her young pussy.

"This is what you were made for. To be fucked, to be bred, to feel so good filled with my cock!" I said in her ear.

"Yes! Fuck your babydoll. Cum in me, fuck me deep, use me!" she cried as I pumped into her.

"I'm going to fill you with cum, shoot a load deep in you. I'm practicing for when I decide to breed you and have you carry my baby."

"Fuck! Not now! Don't make me pregnant yet. I am on the pill, like you told me. I want to be your hot bitch for longer. I like how you make me dress for you. I don't want to be pregnant and have a big belly yet." she said panting as I filled her over and over again.

badboylax
badboylax
151 Followers
12