Binding Decision

Story Info
You, in self-bondage, discovered and used by hotel maid.
2.8k words
4.48
63.5k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Below is my first work of erotic fiction. Written by request ... thanks for the inspiration! (you know who you are) Readers, feel free to comment or make subject suggestions for future works!

**********

You are sitting at the desk in the hotel room you checked into last night. You take a deep breath, glancing at the bed as you finish writing. It’s early in the morning, your excitement over today’s possibilities woke you at dawn. On the bed are some nylon ropes, a blindfold, ball gag and two pairs of handcuffs. The bedcovers are folded on a chair, the mattress covered only by the sheets. In front of you is a note, carefully written by you in what you hope is a feminine script. The note reads: “This man-bitch pissed me off so I am leaving him here as punishment. Use him as you wish, then release him so he may apologize to me for his wrong doings. Do whatever you want to him but please do not harm him permanently. Thanks and enjoy.” Your heart beats faster as you read what you’ve written.

You go over to the king-size bed, mind reeling as you pick up a length of rope and tie it securely to one leg of the bed frame. Your excitement grows as you repeat the procedure on the other 3 legs, laying the free ends on the bed. The upper two ropes, you tie secure loops in the end and click one one cuff of each set into the loops. You tape the handcuff keys to the bottom of your note and bring it with you as you sit naked on the bed. You take a deep breath … are you really going to do this? Your dick answers for you, going from semi-hard to full throb as you face the decision.

You lie back to make sure your wrists will reach the cuffs, then sit up in the center of the bed and tie your ankles about 3 feet apart to the ropes leading off either edge of the bed. Once secure, you tie another rope between the ankles, preventing you from moving them either apart or together. Placing the note and keys between your bare legs, you lay back. You buckle the ball gag into place and slip the furry blindfold over your head. You are plunged into darkness as you find the cuffs, reaching, stretching to click them around the second wrist after securing the first.

Now your heart is really pounding; your heavy, swollen cock actually bounces slightly in time with your pulse. You wonder how long the wait will be … perhaps you started too early! You squirm in anticipation of the unknown that lies ahead of you. Time passes. You’re not sure how much time, but it’s filled with thoughts of who may find you, and when … and what they will do to you. "What time DO the maids start knocking on doors, anyway," you wonder.

You hear footsteps in the hall, bringing your cock instantly back to attention. You suddenly feel embarrassed, and struggle against your self-imposed bonds in a panic. The footsteps pass your door and fade away behind the sound of your own heart pounding in your ears, and you wonder if this was such a good idea after all. Your thoughts range from fear to arousal as you lie there, helpless and blind, awaiting your fate. Your cock begs for attention, bouncing slightly on your belly as you squirm. You wish you could reach down, even for a second, to stroke it. You wish someone would come in, you hope no one does.

More time passes, and suddenly you hear a knock at the door. And a muted, female voice: "housekeeping."

Your heart pounds again and you try to scream “no!” through the gag. All that comes out is a muffled gurgle, and you hear a key in the door. “This is it!” you think ... your head swims as you wonder what’s in store for you. The door opens, then closes … you almost hope the owner of the voice will see you and run from the room. No such luck.

**************

I am on the last room of my uneventful morning shift as a housekeeper in a mid-rate hotel, looking forward to my afternoon off. The place is generally less than half full on weekends, as we cater to a business clientele. Little did I know what awaited me behind that last door!

Getting no answer to my knock, I assume the room to be empty and let myself in, turning to pull the cart behind me. I walk into the room as the door swings shut and drop my passkey in surprise. There’s a man, naked and tied to the bed, with his cock pointing straight north! At first I’m concerned, have I walked in on a kinky couple? If so why hadn’t they locked the door? My eyes suddenly fall upon the note between your legs, written on hotel stationery.

You hear me approach the bed. You are squirming helplessly, the blood coursing through your veins almost drowns out the sound of my voice. “Well, what have we here?” I say, as I pick up the note. There is silence as I read it, then the clink of keys as I set it down on a bedside table. You can smell my perfume faintly, to your left. Suddenly I laugh. “Pissed off your woman, have you? She must be very displeased to have left you in such an ... uncomfortable position. I wonder what you could have done, and what sort of punishment would be suitable. I could do anything I want to you, there’s hardly anyone left on this floor and all the rooms in this hall are unoccupied. No one would even hear us.”

You whimper through the gag, your body trembling. You hear a hardness in my voice that makes you wonder if you’re in real trouble here. The rising fear and uncertainty only fuels your lust further, you feel your cock jump and hear me chuckle softly. I lean down and whisper in your ear, “Perhaps you can please me, if not the woman who left you here, my little plaything. A bitch like you MUST be good for something.” You hear a rustling of fabric and wonder if I am removing my clothes. How you wish you could see!

Slowly and without warning I rake the underside of your cock with my nails. You recoil in fear and shock, but the pain isn’t that bad … and your cock has been aching to be touched for so long, the feeling is wonderful. Your hips rise up looking for more as my nails reach your cockhead and continue out of reach. I laugh again. “Oh you want it bad, don’t you bitch,” I taunt. “If I remove your gag, you’ll be a good little bitch and stay silent for me, won’t you? I’d hate to have to hurt you, my little sex-toy.”

You nod vigorously … you can’t believe the rush you get from hearing my words. There’s no going back, you are completely, hopelessly at the whim of this strange unseen woman … and loving it. You hear water running in the bathroom and realize I’ve left your side. When I return I remove your gag, wiping your face with a warm wet washcloth. You breathe deeply and say, in a low submissive voice, “thank you”.

One of your nipples is in sudden, searing pain as I pinch it with all my might. “I said REMAIN SILENT!! Shit, bitch! No wonder your woman left you tied up like this, YOU DON’T FUCKING LISTEN! Not a fucking word out of you, you hear me? Now, I want you to lick my pussy til I tell you to stop, and you better do it good, bitch, before I REALLY get pissed.” The words have hardly sunk into your head before you smell the heady aroma of this strange woman’s aroused pussy approaching your face. You lift your head, straining toward the heavenly scent, aching to taste me, to feel my flesh react to your lips and tongue. You strain to lift your head further, suddenly realizing I’m hovering above you just out of your reach, laughing and taunting you … “I said lick my pussy dammit! What are you waiting for!”

Tiring of this, I sink to my knees, straddling your head. Your tongue finally touches my flesh, tasting my arousal. Your cock throbs, bobbing slightly in the air as if waving, begging to be noticed. “Fuck me with your tongue, bitch. Get me off!” I say, pushing your head against the bed with my crotch. I hump at your face, you can hardly breathe as I rub my slippery cunt over your nose and mouth. Short of breath, you struggle against the cuffs, trying in vain to lift me off you … you need air!

Just as your head starts to swim I back off, allowing you to gasp for air. I reach behind me and feel your cock, hard as ever and oozing pre-cum. You are panting heavily and your hips buck forward toward my hand, just one touch and you’re almost ready to blow …. But suddenly the hand is gone, and my wet pussy is pressed to your face again. “Eat it, bitch, we’re not here to get YOU off,” I sneer, holding your head in my hands as I buck against your tongue. I ride your face hard, letting up occasionally for you to get a little breath, then holding your head to me with both hands again.

I feel my climax approaching and cry out “oh yeah, that’s good … yeah you’re a good little man-bitch … here I cum… mmmmmm mmm!!” my pussy bathes your whole face and I slump off of you as you gasp and sputter, choking slightly in your effort to breathe. You can hear my ragged breath slowly returning to normal as well. Your cock and balls ache from the constant arousal and you hope I will want to return the favor … you want it … need it, so bad.

I sit up, next to you, looking at your swollen cock oozing pre-cum all over your stomach, and I laugh. “Awww, does my little bitch want some relief? Look how hard you are … I bet that’s tasty. Would you like me to suck that cock for you, my helpless plaything?”

You can barely croak out the words, “Yes ….. please …”

I get up from the bed. “I don’t know,” I say teasingly, “your girlfriend seems to think you don’t deserve to cum, I bet, or she’d have sucked you off herself!” Your heart sinks … you need relief, you’re more turned on than you’ve ever been. “Please, my Mistress,” you say, almost crying, “I’ll do anything you ask of me, just please make me cum!”

“Haha”, I say, moving to the foot of the bed, “you WILL do whatever I ask of you, no doubt. And if I want to see you cum, I will tell you when, and only then may you cum. Deal?”

“DEAL!” you almost yell the word, in your overexcited state.

You feel me get on the bed, my body pressing down on the rope tied between your ankles. Instinctfully you try to wrap your legs around me, but they are tied tightly to the bed corners. You feel my breath on your exposed cock, and you feel your orgasm building already, before I even touch you. “Remember,” I say, “do NOT cum until I say you may. You don’t want to ‘piss me off’ too, after all.”

You nod, unable to speak, and will yourself to keep control. My warm tongue finds the base of your aching cock, you moan as I lick slowly up the underside of it, almost to the tip. You suddenly feel as if you’ll pass out, your hips buck uncontrollably, looking for more of that warm, wet mouth. I slap your cock suddenly, shocking you into being still. “Please, please may I cum, your mouth is so wonderful” you whisper pleadingly.

“NO!” I bark, “I’m having fun here, I don’t want to stop yet.” My finger starts to probe under your balls, pressing slightly the little piece of skin between your balls and your ass, massaging your overstimulated prostate, as my tongue bathes your balls one at a time, then slowly travels up the length of your cock again.

You feel the tingle begin … just as you begin to give in to the sensation I stop. “I’m warning you ….” I let that threat dangle and begin slowly licking your cock again. This time my finger creeps further down, touching the puckered rim of your ass. You clench tight in surprise, but relax as my tongue caresses the head of your cock. My slippery finger rubs against your asshole, begging entrance. I feel your cock throb as I take just the head between my lips … You wonder how long you can hold out before exploding, permission or no. “PLEASE!” you gasp … “Please may I cum??”

“Don’t you DARE cum yet, slut!” I say, before taking the full length of your dick into my warm, wet mouth. I immediately pull my head away, and your cock pops out of my mouth and slaps against your belly.

You hover on the edge of orgasm, unable to will it away, as my finger sinks one knuckle deep into your ass. I breathe warm air over your purple cock, watching the veins pulse as my finger slowly works deeper into your ass. Suddenly you can take no more and your orgasm begins to wash over you as I raise my head up to watch. My finger wiggles inside your ass as your untouched cock jumps and bursts forth a thick stream of cum, hitting you in the chin. “I TOLD YOU NOT TO CUM YOU WORTHLESS BITCH,” I growl. My finger still working in your ass, I laugh cruelly and watch your helpless body squirm as jet after jet of sticky cum flies from your cock, soaking your chest and face with your own lust.

I rise up, pulling my hand away from you. “You just can’t follow orders, can you, BITCH,” I say. “Look at the mess you made of my finger, and of yourself. LICK IT CLEAN, WORM!” Shaking and barely recovered from your earth-shattering orgasm, you suck my offered finger without thinking. I remove it and scoop some cum off your face and feed it to you … suddenly realizing where that finger has been you are both excited and revolted at the same time. You’re disgusted by this violation, but powerless make it stop. You only hope I’m not too angry at your lack of control, and you suck hungrily at my fingers as I feed them to you, covered in your sticky cum.

I pull away and you hear me walk to the other side of the room. Your mind reels over the morning’s events. You just had the most incredible orgasm imaginable, with a finger up your ass and your cock waving in midair. You wonder how upset I am at your cumming without permission, and whether I will release you or punish you. You hear the sound of me picking the phone up from its receiver, and dialing a number. Your heart pounds …. What’s this, you wonder?

“Hello, is Carrie there?” you hear me say. “Carrie, I need you to do me a favor, I’ll make it worth your while.” Your heart sinks and you struggle against your bonds, suddenly fearful. “I’m at work, and you’ll never believe what I’ve found here, girl. Some Domme left her slave here to be used by whoever found him! (pause) Yeah, well, he eats pussy real good but doesn’t follow directions well. (pause) He came without permission, and without me even touching his dick! (Laugh) Just my finger up his ass. Maybe you can help me teach him a thing or two? (pause) OK, I need you to go to the desk and pay for an extra night on room 420. Bring your toys, that big strap-on especially. I’ll meet ya back here in, lets say, an hour? (pause) Oh yeah, we’ll have us some fun! See ya soon, lover-girl.”

You hear me approach the bed again. I push the ball gag into your mouth, buckling it tightly behind your head. “Well, my little plaything, you just relax and think about how much better off you’d have been if you’d followed my instructions. My girlfriend isn’t as gentle as I am. Don’t go anywhere,” I chuckle, “I’ll be back real soon to introduce you.”

You hear the door open, and the sound of it shutting behind me echoes loudly in your ears. You lie there in fear at what I've hinted at ... and your cock begins to stir again.

To be continued ...?