Binding Tiffany Ch. 03

Story Info
He brings his new slave home for the first time.
2.2k words
4.1
10.3k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/21/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

Later That Day

The ride from the hotel was mostly silent and uneventful. They drove along listening to the music, his hand possessively resting on her knee. He would sing once in a while, his voice flowing over her catching her in the emotion of the song. She marveled at the effect just his voice could have on her, it didn't matter if that voice was giving her an order or bringing new life to a Pink Floyd tune, it filled her with a sense of warmth and a tingle between her legs. Once at their destination, he settles the luggage and makes sure she is comfortable before leaving to run some errands, and let her adjust to her new surroundings.

Her first act after he left was to strip off her clothes, and walk around exploring in her most enjoyed state. Leaving her clothes tossed over the back of the couch, she identified places she wants him to take her, and vice versa. The house was almost exactly like the floor plans he made and sent to her, she knew what each room would hold before entering to take in the sight. Walking slowly to the rear of the house, the kitchen tiles cool on her bare feet, she opens the back door to view the yard.

It is private, not too large, tall trees, and the perfect amount of sun light. There to the side she saw where he laid the outline of what would become her garden, next to the gazebo. Off to the other side, there was a modest size in-ground pool and back in the far corner she saw the mud pit he had promised her. Across from the mud pit, she saw the perfect wooden swing set that was lined with places she could be tied to. The wonderful landscape framed the yard nicely and left a big open area of grass in the center. She laid down happily in the grass, reveling in the feel of sunlight on her back, and the toy she still had tightly secured inside her.

She must have dozed off. That's the only reason she didn't notice she was being watched. She awoke with a start as the toy was roughly yanked from her pussy, and strong fingers pulled apart her ass cheeks. As her mind fought to wake up, she became aware of a weight on her back. Not crushing, but definitely not letting her move. She felt the tip of the toy playfully poking at her asshole, as fingers inserted themselves into her now empty cunt. She tried to resist, to not let this unknown person violate her master's holes, but the fingers were strong, and persistent, soon forced their way inside.

After a few moments more, she realized something that tasted like a dirty rag had been tied in her mouth, preventing her from making more than a few squeaks of protest. She struggles against the weight on her back, but it's no use. She is trapped and helpless.

The fingers are pulled from her as suddenly as they had been inserted, then she feels the weight shift higher up her back. Just as thoughts of escape entered her mind, she heard the unmistakable sound of a zipper, and felt the denim of the jeans brush past her leg as they were dropped.

Those rough hands grabbed her hips, and forced her legs to bend, propping up her ass and cunt for her assailant. Tears start running down her pretty face as she feels the unknown cock enter her so hard she yelped into the dirty rag. Savagely, the cock fucks her harder and harder. She is sobbing, wishing her master would come make this stop. That was his pussy. This random person had no right to do this to his pussy. Anger starts building inside her as her attacker continues his relentless assault, digging his finger nails into the soft skin of her ass. She felt the first trickles of blood flowing from the little crescent shaped wounds, and she pushed with all her strength, trying to get free.

Her struggles only seemed to encourage the attacker, his pace quickened, and he started cruelly slapping her ass in time with his thrusts. When he had enough of abusing her perfect round ass, making her bruised and bloody, he reached around her side and under her to find her clit. His thick fingers rubbing her viciously, as he pounded away at her rapidly moistening pussy.

She was hurt, terrified, and ashamed. This horrible person was going to make her cum... The fingers on her clit, being taken so harshly, the toy in her ass getting shoved deeper with each unwanted thrust, it was too much for her. Crying uncontrollably, her body shakes with pleasure as the forced climax hits her hard.

The sound of cruel laughter filled her ears when her orgasm waned, her attacker obviously quite proud of himself. The punishing cock was pulled from her twitching hole, and she thought it was over. The toy was removed from her ass, and just as she was beginning to relax a little, the ordeal behind her, she felt it getting shoved back into her pussy!

With the toy returned to it's original hole, the angry cock now slammed into her ass. Tears flowed anew down her face as this piece of shit took her favorite hole as if she was just some random piece of trash, to be used, discarded, and forgotten.

Her mind focused, she had to stop this. It wasn't right, and she felt her body building to an even stronger orgasm as her ass was pounded worse than her pussy had been. Those horrible fingers returned to her clit and she knew this bastard was getting off by making her cum while he raped her. She couldn't fight it, she couldn't stop it, her mind went blank, and her body limp as the second unwanted climax tore through her.

She felt her cum gushing past the toy her master lovingly put in her that morning and she lost it. With strength she didn't know she had, her hands shoved against the earth, palms crushing the soft grass. The weight moved, and fell. She was free!

Moving so quickly that the rapist had no time to react, she spun around and wrapped her small hands around his throat, meaning to choke the life out of him for what he had done to her, and her master. In a moment, the red haze of anger started to pass, and she realized she was choking him!

Her hands let go, arms limply falling to her sides. She sinks to the ground with a slight thud, tears once more filling her beautiful green eyes.

Able to breathe again, her master looks down at her, understanding on his face. He knew her attack was only because she was trying to protect what was his, that she didn't realize it was him and he is over come by love for her. Sitting down next to her shaking body, he puts his arm around her, pulling her close as he gently removes the toy, tossing it in the grass.

She meets his gaze expecting to see disappointment in his eyes and is shocked when, in the instant before he kisses her, she sees love not hatred. Gently he lays her back on the grass, moving between her legs as he does so. He slowly slides into her still dripping pussy, kissing her softly as their bodies crashed together.

The flood and varied range of emotions she had just felt in the span of five minutes was too much for her. Her resolve faded, her defenses were down. This man, her wonderful new master, was inching ever closer to her heart with each tender thrust, each sweet kiss. She knew even before she started to cum that by the time they both did, she would trust him with her heart, her love flowing out of her as freely as her cum. His pace quickened, and she knew he was close. Her body hurried to catch up, she needed to climax with him. Their passionate moans ceased as the flood gates opened. He, filling her with his seed; She bathing his cock with her violent stream of cum. The only sound in that instant was both of them at the same time saying; "I love you..."

* * *

They had been laying in the grass naked, she was wrapped around him, holding him close. They hadn't spoken a word since their passionate confession. He had silently reached into the pocked of his discarded jeans, produced a bag of weed, and a cigar. After carefully rolling them a blunt, he held it up to her lips and lit it, giving her the first few hits. They passed the herbal object back and forth, finishing it and for the next half hour, just lay in each others arms, feeling.

Clouds flew by over head and a soft breeze blew over them, teasing her nipples, making them hard. Their only movements were slow, loving; A kiss, his hand cupping her ass, her fingers twisting through his hair. She whispered into his ear and they slowly got to their feet, gathered clothes and the toy, and made their way back inside. As soon as she entered the kitchen, a rich garlic smell met her nose, a pot of homemade tomato sauce sat simmering on the stove. He sat her down at the table, still nude, and proceeded to serve her dinner.

They talked quietly between bites, plans for tomorrow, ideas for the future. The topics changed quickly, but the conversation was relaxed and comfortable. When their meal was finished, she rose to her feet, cleared the table and immediately started to wash the dishes. He sat, watching her bend slightly over the sink. Her ass jutting out, seemingly to display the marks and bruises on her cheeks like badges of honor she was so proud of. He shook his head, still not fully accepting that she was his, and she loved him. Standing, he quietly walked up behind her, wrapping his arms around her and kissing her neck just as he had yesterday in the terminal. He felt her smile, and lightly bump her ass into his crotch making his cock wake up again.

Her arms still in the sink, half covered with suds, he pushed her forward slightly and eased his cock into her waiting ass. She continued her work as her master pleasured her by taking what he needed from her. His hands glide up her smooth tummy to find her breasts, nipples hard as little diamonds. Grabbing, kneading, pinching, pulling, and twisting. His mouth clamps down on her neck, sinking his teeth into her skin and making her knees buckle. If not for the sink in front of her, she would have fallen over right then.

It felt to her that he was trying to drive his cock deeper into her with each forward motion, and he was using her ample tits as leverage, pulling her back onto him as he roughly squeezed them. She gave up trying to finish the dishes and just let him use her, loving how full and complete she felt with him inside. It didn't take long for him to cum again, he so loved having her. He emptied his balls, shooting deep into her ass, and with a parting kiss, pulled out and exited the room, leaving her to finish the dishes and clean up the cum puddle on the floor that was forming between her feet.

She found him a short while later, laying on the bed reading. Slowly, seductively, she crawled up the bed, between his slightly spread legs and continued her cleaning by licking his cock. Once she was convinced that she had missed nothing, her tongue started seeking to give pleasure instead, and she teased his cock and balls until he was once more rock hard.

He sits the book down on the nightstand, and runs his fingers through her messy blonde hair, taking two handfuls and pulling, forcing his cock down her throat. She hums happily and works her master's pole, knowing that soon his cum will claim her last hole. She works her mouth, tongue, and throat trying to give him more pleasure than he had ever felt before, his legs spread wider, as her attentions drive him wild. Carefully, she traces down the center of his balls with her index finger, down further until she is playing with his asshole. Gently, she pushes her finger inside him, making sure to hum extra hard as she does, and begins to slowly fuck her finger deeper. By now he is thrusting down her throat like a madman, lost in the feelings she is causing him. His back arches off the bed as she pushes him over the edge and she is amazed that after all the times he's cum in her over the last twenty four hours that he still had so much left. She keeps sucking and swirling her tongue, drawing the last few drops from him. His body goes limp, and she knows he is out cold; Asleep before he fell back to the bed. Withdrawing her slender finger from his ass, she licks it clean before snuggling up to him and drifting off to sleep herself. Never before had she fallen asleep so quickly, and she slept deeply the whole night through, safe, content, and satisfied in his arms.