Bio of a Bully

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ozeboi69
ozeboi69
49 Followers

I grabbed his hair, pulling him to his feet, then decided that maybe he hadn’t had enough after all. Someone as tough as him needed a much fuckin’ tougher lesson than normal, so I grabbed him in a reverse headlock.

Fab wrapped his arms around my waist, trying to break free. I barely felt it, he was so fuckin’ weak now, but the cunt still managed to push me back against a tree. Fuckin’ incredible! I don’t know how he did it. Must have been one last surge of adrenaline or something. But whatever it was, I made sure it didn’t happen again. I dropped to a crouch, slamming his throat into my knee as we went down.

When I let him go, he rolled over onto the ground gagging. My move was brilliant, if I do say so myself. I’d crushed his windpipe and he held onto his throat gasping for breath, rocking back and forth. I grabbed his hair again and pulled him up to his knees, pushing his face into my crotch.

“Suck me,” I said.

He shook his head as much as he could with me holding onto him like that. He was proud. I liked that. It made my cock go even harder when they resisted.

I tightened my grip on his hair, making him wince, and said it again.

“Suck me, you fucking faggot, or I’ll fuckin’ ripped your ears off.”

I pushed his face into my crotch harder and growled, “Suck me” a third time.

The prick was determined though and he tried getting up from his knees. I let go of his hair with one hand and punched him hard on his back, knocking him back down so he was kneeling again.

“You fuckin’ suck me off or so help me, I knock you into tomorrow.”

Fab whimpered and I saw his hands reached up to pull down my shorts. I yanked his head back and made him look up at me.

“With your mouth, you little pussy. Pull it out with your mouth.”

I thrust his face back into me and smiled. I loved seeing him helpless against me. Fab was good, his strength made that moment all the more sweet. It’s like, if there’s no challenge, then you just do it, you know? But when you gotta work for it, like with Fab – then it’s real special and I cum all the more and fuckin’ drown the bastards!

I felt his teeth grab the top of my shorts and pull them down a bit. My cock was rock hard now and fuck did it fly out! It hit him in the face like a fuckin’ wet fish slap or something! And when I felt the cool air touch it, man did I go apeshit! I didn’t think I could get hornier than I already fuckin’ was!

“Take it,” I ordered.

Fab whimpered again, just like all my cocksuckers did, but he took it like I told him. I pushed it in further, making him choke and thrust faster and faster till I came in his mouth. Then I grabbed the top of his head and his jaw and forced his mouth shut so he had to swallow it.

After that, Fab avoided me as much as he could. When I did see him at school, he tried to be defiant but I could see that he was afraid of me. He thought that I had won by a fluke and challenged me one more time, but now that I knew how strong he was, I was ready for it and quickly made him suck cock again.

From that day on, he treated me with the respect I deserve. I still make him suck me off every now and then, ‘cause it turns me on so much to have such a strong guy on his knees pleasing me with no choice, unlike the other wimps that service me sometimes, but other than that, I let him join my gang of friends and he hung out with me and them as much as I let him.

I made him buy contacts and get rid of the glasses so that he didn’t look so much like a nerd. And after a while, the chicks realised that he belonged to me and lost respect for him. They still drooled over me lots and once I put Fab in his place, they soon forgot about him and went back to dreaming about me only – just like it should be.

Talking about the kids at school, it reminds me of that football coach, Mr Agliadis. He was here way back at the beginning of the year, though not any more. He had to leave once I’d showed him a thing or two. Tried to get me onto the football team, you see? I wasn’t interested though. I hate football – it’s a game for fags. All that hugging and arse slapping, and chasing around after another man’s ball. Sure, society says it’s a “man’s” game, but I reckon it's for faggots. It’s like “scrums”, you know? It’s just an excuse for a group hug. Hippie-lovin’ crap if you ask me.

Anyway, he wanted me to join the fuckin’ football team and when I said “no”, he kept asking me, again and again, like a broken fuckin’ record. But I soon showed him though. I found out what he really wanted and taught him what it's like to mess with me.

That’s the problem with being so fucking hot. Everyone wants a piece of you and there’s only so much I can give, you know? Doesn’t matter if it's another kid, a teacher, or some faggot’s big brother. They all want the same thing. And I’m the man to give it to them, but one at a time, you know? I can only do so much to please my adoring fans. They all fuckin’ want me, but they just have to take a number and wait.

That coach, Mr Agliadis – now there was a hot bod too. I like older men. They’ve got the definition, and the domination that I like to take away from them. And when you do that once, you’ve done it for life, ‘cause they know they’re not supposed to do it with students. Doesn’t matter how old they are.

But right now, I gotta get to school. Geography is first today – fuckin’ learning about “this goes with that” and that strong winds mean more than a ripper fart.

I wanna tell you about Mr Agliadis. He was a fuckin’ hot session, he was. It’s like that faggot’s brother. Man! Was that Awesome with a capital ‘A’, or what?! I’ve had so many fuckin’ encounters that it's unbelievable. And that’s just with other people – not counting my sessions with myself in front of a mirror.

I’ll tell you about them next time, when I’ve got more time. Right now, the old man is yellin’ out for me to move my arse. Gotta go. Fuck I hate this school biz sometimes.

Outta here.

ozeboi69
ozeboi69
49 Followers
12