Bird of Prey Ch. 03

Story Info
Elaine introduced Gordon to Lana; submission confirmed.
1.1k words
4.24
30k
3

Part 3 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elaine watched, hands on hips with a sneering look of contempt on the outside, and a deep sense of satisfaction on the inside, as Gordon moaned with pleasure as he gratefully jetted his load of hot semen onto the dominant woman's riding boots. His back and ass cheeks striped red with punishment from his new mistress, gyrated back and forth as he emptied his balls in complete submission to the superior redhead. He was willing to give her everything, and he shortly would; like many other men before, she would own him completely within a matter of weeks, thoroughly enjoying breaking him and stripping him of all his assets, before disposing of him to one of her friends. She whipped him with her crop again as the last drops of semen dribbled from his cock.

"Now lick those boots clean!" Her pussy was ready for licking again as she watched the defeated cur willingly lick his own white streaks of semen from her black leather boots; she was a ruthlessly assertive woman and got extreme pleasure from having complete control over males. Her phone rang, which spoiled her mood on the one hand, yet enhanced it in another way; answering it showed her utter contempt for the actions of the male, and on seeing it was one of those friends to whom she would oft dispose of males to, her pussy tingled all the more.

"Hello Lana?... yes... more prospective equestrian interest? Funnily enough I have one at my feet at the moment; he's doing a good job of polishing my boots with his tongue, having applied his own special lotion. He's already offered me honorary membership of Maiden Downs Golf Club, he's on the board there you know... yes I'm sure he'd be delighted to offer you honorary membership too, we both know the club needs more women.." Gordon's anus tingled as he listened; he knew he'd face the wrath of Aubrey Fox-Janner, the chairman; He hated having women at his golf club.

"Yes Lana that would be splendid... I'll bring him with me and he can polish your boots too." She clicked off the call and sneered down at Gordon.

"Today is your lucky day; you shall meet a friend of mine; no time to dress, wrap that bed sheet around you and we'll go in my car." Gordon did as he was told and sheepishly followed the smiling dominatrix down the stairs to her car. She so enjoyed simple humiliations such as this; Gordon's erection which had grown again during the phone call, now waned a little as he stumbled barefoot in the gravel, the cool wind blowing straight through the thin sheet and reminding him he was naked. What if the car was in an accident? What if the car was stopped by the police? These possibilities tempered his erection temporarily, but his ardour and his erection soon strengthened again as the superbly dominant redhead lifted the gull wing door and pointed to the seat.

"Get in there now, before I thrash you here in the drive." Gordon did as he was told. His cock remained almost permanently erect like a second gearstick as he sat next to the sneering Elaine. He was in a sweat on several occasions as she purposely drove the Mercedes recklessly; Gordon cringed as she cut up people at junctions and overtook at twice the speed limit. Her pussy buzzed the more he cringed; he was like putty in her hands and she would enjoy breaking him. At last she drove into the drive of a large detached house; Gordon was relieved to see a tarmacked drive. The dominant redhead grinned wickedly at Gordon.

"You will now go and ring the bell; when my friend answers the door, you will kneel and address her as Mistress Lana and you will announce that you have come to lick her asshole." Gordon hesitated a little; he'd not even SEEN this woman after all. Elaine squinted her eyes viciously and pointed her crop at him.

"Do it now or I'll take you naked to the road outside and thrash you in full view of whoever passes!" Gordon did not delay any further and the redhead laughed at him as she locked the car and he ascended the front steps. He froze for a moment as two people walked across the pavement at the entrance to the drive, but they did not look toward the house. He urgently rang the bell.

As the door swung open, he did not fluff his lines and his balls tingled, as a woman with jet-black hair in tight black latex, camel-toe and nipples prominent, looking like a plump and mature Bettie Page, looked at him with a wry smile as she flexed a bullwhip. She sniggered contemptuously as he knelt before her. His sense of humiliation was sublime as he remained on his knees before this powerful woman; he knew from that moment on the he would be doomed in one way or another; his submission was like a narcotic, he would become addicted and do anything and be dominated completely. Madeline's huge camel-toe glistened and shone in the latex as he knelt before her in utter defeat.

"Mistress Lana, I have come to lick your asshole." The delectably buxom woman sneered with pleasure as Elaine laughed with contempt on her way to the door.

"Oh Lana, I see you are ready for a new boy!" The magnificently dominant looking woman quivered her whip a little and looked down at the cowering male.

"Oh yes, I shall have my asshole licked and then we'll have a little discussion about the golfing business." Gordon stayed where he was, though conscious of people passing the drive entrance, he dared not move till instructed. As Elaine came up the steps, smiling contentedly, Lana rubbed the cleft of her camel-toe through the latex as she studied the male who would shortly be licking her sticky asshole.

Elaine grabbed the sheet, leaving him naked in the open air, on the doorstep. The goose-bumps covered his body as he nearly came to his senses; he was Gordon Smith, a businessman respected in the local community and he was on his knees naked before two women. He soon forgot about who he was, or had been, and he lapsed back into a submissive trance when Lana snaked her delicious leather whip loosely across his naked back, laughing contemptuously.

"You may enter my house now, remain on all fours; my asshole is in need of some immediate attention." He watched the superb, bulbous latex clad ass, quiver and move before him as Lana strutted into her lair with the dominating whip trailing behind her. The luscious and assertive redhead who had captured him, giggled with delight as she closed the door behind them.

Gordon Smith sniffed at the overpowering feminine essences that scented the house, fuelling further his journey to absolute submission. His cock was rigid and his asshole tingled with fear and anticipation; he had been Gordon Smith the businessman; he now knew he would be processed by businesswomen whom he yearned to submit to completely.