Bird of Prey Ch. 05

Story Info
Gordon signs his life away; whipped and feminised.
2.4k words
4.27
40.5k
7

Part 5 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gordon watched the pencil-skirted Penny strut into the house with her attaché case, drop this into a chair and strip. She smiled broadly as she returned across the lawn, naked, as though this were routine. Gordon's back stung like hell but his cock rose as even the scent of the three naked women took control of him now. The assertive blonde smiled down at the leashed and punished Gordon.

"Oh I do so love to have my asshole licked by a male who is about to whipped to submission. You'll feel so much better after you've signed everything over; you won't have a thing to worry about, and the shop-girls at the golf store have said they'll be delighted to see you in your new role' The three women laughed knowingly as Penny turned and spread her wobbly mature cheeks. A third dominant woman would now have her asshole licked. As Gordon took in the delicious scent and taste of Penny's hot anus, he could also taste the excitement of her womanhood, which was aroused in anticipation of seeing him whipped. He thought of how he'd been pompous and strict with the shop-girls and wondered what the three dommes had arranged for him; their laughter at Penny's announcement spoke volumes.

His cock stiffened as he began to enjoy the predicament he was in. Lana sneered as she watched the leashed and kneeling male's cock bob as he serviced her friend's asshole. She draped the waiting whip across his back.

"We'll see you masturbate now; I want you to thoroughly enjoy the taste of the whip after you've spent; we'll have total submission from you without you having too much enjoyment. Then you'll sign your life away to us; we own you now." The women sneered as Gordon wasted no time in grabbing his cock; he thought of the whipping, the girls at the shop, Elaine, Lana the delicious smell and taste of Penny's asshole, and his complete submission. He came in no time at all; Elaine and Lana laughing contemptuously at him as he shot wads of hot semen, he was ready to be whipped again. Penny giggled as his tongue probed to its full extent up her hot moist asshole, and she felt his hot semen trickle down her calves. Penny took the whip from Lana and trailed it between her legs as Gordon was made to lick his mess from her calves and ankles; she was nicely aroused now and enjoyed the feel of the whip as the defeated male, enjoyed the humiliation of licking her legs clean. She too would enjoy masturbating, as she watched him whipped. Elaine tugged anxiously at his leash when he'd licked away his semen; she was keen to see him whipped and the paperwork signed, for she had his next glorious humiliation in mind.

Gordon went almost eagerly to the post for the second time; Penny sat within his eyesight so that he may see her get the full enjoyment from seeing him flayed. She sat on a bench and brought her legs up, displaying her mature and needy cunt, which she openly nursed with her fingers as Elaine made sure his bonds were wickedly tight as he was strapped to the pole. Lana brought Penny's panties from the lounge.

"Here; you can sniff the pussy that's being pleasured whilst I enjoy punishing you." Gordon's recently spent and flaccid cock was already beginning to stiffen again as the smiling women arranged the gusset of the panties across his nose, allowing him to sample the excitement Penny's pussy had experienced on her drive to see a whipping; his whipping. Gordon now yearned for the whip, and was not disappointed as Lana expertly teased his flesh with the leather demon. Penny moaned with pleasure after seeing him lashed mercilessly at least 5 times; she pointed her toes in ecstasy as Gordon wept and snorted through her gusset; the pain and pleasure of being thrashed by a naked woman expressed in his face and cries exquisitely. Stinging, bloodied and broken, the whimpering Gordon was released from the pole, and taken on his leash on all fours to the lounge by the three women who had broken him. He was told to sign about seven documents and did so without hesitation, not attempting to read anything; he knew his old life was over. Lana and Penny sat cross-legged in the leather chairs; their nipples hard and erect with the excitement at becoming co-owners of a new business with Elaine. Elaine remained standing; her pussy buzzed excitedly as she relished her next humiliation of the kneeling and beaten male.

"We're going to take you for a nice shower now. When we come downstairs, we'll dress and take a visit to our new shop." She smiled wickedly as she pulled something made of black satin and white lace from a bag.

"You'll be wearing this Gordon; it's to help you know your new role at the shop." The women laughed as they relished his humiliation and Gordon's cock made a valiant attempt to rise as he was shown a pretty maid's outfit. He was shown no quarter in the wet-room as the women enjoyed dousing his flesh wounds with carbolic soap as he knelt squirming with the stinging pain. He remained leashed and his cock was erect and firm as he was made to soap and tend the three women who now owned him. Elaine smiled triumphantly as Gordon applied the body gel to her pussy and asshole; she kicked his balls as he did so, just for good measure. After towelling them dry and kneeling in waiting as they applied a little make-up, he was taken to the lounge once more. Elaine had something else to show him. Elaine sneered with sublime contentment as Gordon was shown a cock cage and butt plug. The women's pussies tingled as they viewed the look of horror on Gordon's face; he would now only know the pleasure of relief as and when they allowed it. This gave them a bitchy thrill which was as good as any other; Gordon was owned by them and his cock was now theirs completely too. Despite Gordon's horror, his cock remained stiff; this delighted the women further. Elaine smiled with satisfaction.

"Of course, your cock won't go in there while you're excited; we'll have your maid's dress on first, and then we'll watch you masturbate whilst wearing it...Oh, and you'll watch too." The women smiled contentedly as Elaine strutted to a corner and wheeled a full length mirror over to where Gordon knelt; he would have the pleasure of seeing himself in a maids dress, and would watch himself masturbate as the dominant women stood over him in their business attire. The women giggled as Gordon was fitted out in the frilly maids dress; a pair of rubber panties waited with the cage and plug, whilst Gordon's cock was brought down to size. The women were delighted with his look of shame as he viewed himself in the mirror and looked at the smiling women standing behind him; there was no going back now. Elaine sniggered, being careful to ensure he could see the cage in her hand which would imprison his cock.

"Don't you dare mess on your new dress; you shall have a caning if you do. You will now masturbate." The women laughed as they watched him stroke his cock in shame as he viewed himself dressed as a maid and wondered how the plug would feel; the women were in complete control of him now. Lana sneered down at him as he stroked.

"Come now, hurry up, we want to see you cream and have your cock caged immediately." Penny draped the whip over his shoulder; he grunted in pure submission as he saw himself feminised and witnessed the broad smiles of the women he'd given himself up to, and shot his meagre offering onto his sissy reflection, moaning with a defeated and owned pleasure as the women laughed and clapped their approval. His cock softened as his semen dribbled down the mirror which had witnessed his shame. Elaine deftly wiped his flaccid cock with a tissue, and had his balls looped and his cock in the cage in a trice. His anus tingled as the tiny padlock was snapped shut.

"Bend over boy!" Gordon did as he was told and his frilly skirt was lifted over his ass. Elaine took great pleasure in squeezing the plug into his tight anus as Gordon moaned at the discomfort; it felt like he was halfway through having a shit. The redhead was very pleased with the day's work so far.

"There! That will keep you permanently reminded that you are our property now; you'll learn to love the feeling." The women grinned as Gordon's caged cock and plugged anus were covered by the rubber panties, white ankle socks were put on him to complete the picture and he was led by the leash out to Penny's car; Lana taking a batch of rattan canes as she left. She eyed Gordon with some satisfaction as she saw him look nervously at the canes.

"The girls at the shop will require these; we'll have you experience feminine dominance at every level." Gordon thought about that dominance and his cock expanded as best it could in its confinement; the tiny bars squeezed at his bell-end, teasing it exquisitely. His asshole clenched and quivered at the plug as he squirmed in the rubber panties; the car was all too comfortable and the women smiled with satisfaction at him as he watched landmarks go by, the shop becoming ever closer. As he sat in his maids outfit, awaiting the shame of being seen this way by the girls he had lorded over at the shop, he began to enjoy the feeling of the plug and the cage; the scent of the women filled the car and he sat feminised and beaten. Elaine sensed he felt this way and tugged at his leash.

"You will enjoy your new role at the shop, so you'll still be involved with the business; you'll have so much fun serving the girls there now." Elaine smirked as he eyed the canes; his cock bulged in the cage and the plug ensured he knew his place. The car drew up at the rear of the shop and the smiling women unlocked the rear service door with the keys that were now theirs. The women led Gordon through to the rear staircase, and he was taken upstairs to the office which was once his, and made to kneel beside the desk. Elaine smiled down as she saw only one customer in the store at that time, he bought some golf balls and left. Penny rang the buzzer and waved from the window; Miss Angela Cartwright, a spinster of about 40, somewhat over plump and not overly attractive, smiled with glee as she saw her, and hurried her plump ass up the stairs, quickly followed by two younger assistants; Melanie Garner, 19 and very shapely, and Patricia Baines also 19 and also very shapely. The two younger girls had been given short shrift by Gordon, as they were always late; the new situation would make them somewhat more punctual as their jobs would be a little more interesting now someone else would do their more mundane tasks.

Gordon's cock bulged to bursting point in the cage as he heard a cough of the approaching woman and recognised it as Angela's; though he had always been stern with her, he had had many submissive fantasies about her, as the spinster was very bitchy with the younger girls He would now learn just how bitchy she could be. Angela and the two girls entered the office and immediately had a good laugh at Gordon. Elaine handed his leash to Angela. She tugged at it and her chubby face beamed with a satisfied sneer.

"Our new boss Penny has told us all about your 'other life' and how it has resulted in our good fortune; we've all been given a raise and I and the girls have been told we're to supervise you. I think we'll take you down to the toilets 'Smith'; remember how you used to chastise the girls about their slacking in cleaning duties? I think we'll have you make sure it's spotless! And I'm told you're to come home with me after we close; I have a few tasks in mind for you there- things I've often dreamed about" Angela's pussy bulged as she thought of the treats she'd award him and the two girls giggled hysterically as they watched their former employer, dressed as a maid and led away by the haughty Angela, after she and the girls had been handed wicked rattan canes by Lana. Elaine and the other women applauded as he was taken down; as she hung a key to his cage with the other shop keys, she reminded her about tomorrow.

"You be sure to tell me if he does not obey your commands to the letter, and remember to have him here at ten o'clock sharp; we're going to fetch some things from his house; he and I have an appointment at Maiden Downs tomorrow." Gordon's cock dribbled in the rubber panties as Angela whipped the air with her cane, her pussy was nicely aroused as she strutted toward the staff toilets keeping the leash tight. Gordon's ass tingled as he heard the bell to the shop door go as another customer entered, just as the two disappeared into the toilets. Angela had Gordon kneel before a toilet pan and stood above him. Her panties dropped to her ankles as she lifted her skirt and sat her chubby ass and thighs on the toilet seat, giving Gordon a full view of her pussy, which bulged as she pissed before his eyes and she sat flexing the cane.

"You don't know just how much of a dream come true this is for me; there is a good reason why I'm still a spinster. You see, I've never found a male obedient enough to suit my lifestyle, I've come close a few times, but they've always got scared and left. The ladies at the rubber club say I'm too good for any male to be associated with me permanently, and they've always been willing to allow me to use their husbands when they've earned a disciplinary. I do like those panties you're wearing; I have lots of items at home you'll be treated to. You may lick my pussy clean now." Gordon's cock was fit to burst from the cage as Angela edged her dripping pussy over the lip of the seat and he eagerly lapped at her salty and aroused pussy.

"I am going to give you such a caning when I get you home tonight; you've earned it over the years."