Bird of Prey Ch. 08

Story Info
Gordon meets Maria; a canine promise, Fox-Janner outvoted.
1.6k words
4.51
19.5k
4

Part 8 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gordon had had plenty of time to ponder his capitulation, and the divine sense of realisation was magnified as he felt the presence of the three superior beings around him, whilst directly imbibing the delectable essences of, arguably, the most dominant of the three.

He was given a full minute to sniff between Lana's inviting cheeks; the three women thoroughly enjoying having ensured the reason for his being there through his own foolishness was planted deep within his mind; their sense of complete dominance over him giving them a divine and erotic pleasure. He would service them, sign the rest of his life away, and face punishment from a woman he had just met. Gordon was resigned to utter defeat as he awaited the command from the women who had total control of him, and his excited genitalia showed he knew this was now his place; his thoughts were only distracted by the cur in the corner, and the delightful and exciting thought that he may be treated in the same way at some point. He would shortly learn that he was not to be disappointed. The stern woman bent a little further forward, giving away her intention to the excited Gordon; she pulled her cheeks further apart and impatiently gave the command again that his bobbing cock yearned for.

"LICK! Cleansed or not, you shall enjoy a well–earned thrashing when you've signed yourself to complete ownership; I intend to make an example of you in future, and I will not tolerate anything other than a perfect performance from you at all times!" Gordon's balls tingled as he was chastised to good effect by the superbly dominant woman; his only crime was in being male and this was a conviction he would always be guilty of, and deserving of punishment. He set about his savoury task as the three women sneered at his actions; Maria cutting the air with her cane, reminding him of what was to follow.

He was made to know his worthlessness as he serviced Lana and Penny, then the two watched as he tasted Maria for the first time; her pussy tingled with delight as she flexed her cane in anticipation as Gordon lapped away, eager to sign and be punished by her. He was pulled away by his leash to sign himself off to their complete control as Maria, smiling with smug pleasure, prepared a towel over a leather seat in full view of Elaine's husband-cum-slave; she would have him watch and be envious as another cur was brought to book by her expertise in corporal punishment. Gordon snivelled as he was made to sign various documents by the stern women who smiled with satisfaction as he put his name to binding contracts which gave everything up to their syndicate. The task done, he was pulled away by his leash toward Maria, who stood with legs slightly apart, smiling gleefully and pointing her cane to the waiting chair. Lana was ecstatic as the defeated male went willingly to his punishment; he knew his place.

"Now you'll taste a deserved caning for your past chauvinistic actions; you are of little use now you've signed, you'll be required only for pleasure and tasks that are below any woman." Maria made sure Elaine's cur of a husband had a good view of the women's latest conquest. Gordon's anus tingled with fear and his stomach turned as the spiteful Eastern maid had him lay across the hump of cushions covered by the towel to elevate his ass. She looked down at Elaine's Husband and smiled as she stepped back with her cane on Gordon's elevated ass cheeks.

"Don't worry, I'll soon be done here, then you'll have walkies to stimulate the local ladies; we know how much the other dog walkers enjoy seeing you in the park, and I know how you so enjoy your new exercise allowance." Elaine had become concerned that her incarcerated wimp of a was-husband would become fat and become a hindrance if not exercised regularly; previously his only outings were being displayed on a leash before her dominant associates on special occasions; the leash had lent itself nicely to the idea of a doggie outfit, and the public humiliation was immense for the cur, and very fulfilling for Maria, she had taken to the new hobby with great pleasure. She eyed up the general proportions of Gordon as he lay awaiting her venom. She was ecstatic.

"Yes, Yes! I have an elasticated suit at home which will fit you nicely!" Gordon could only guess at what she meant, but feared the worst as he noted the dog-masked cur with head held low.

Maria wasted no further time, she grinned with pleasure as she brought the wicked rattan down without mercy, Gordon howled with pain as a vicious red wheal blossomed across his ass as though someone had drawn a line there with a scarlet permanent marker; the women grinned with satisfaction as he whinged and moaned, wishing he'd never been born, as Maria delighted in his torment, her cunt now gaping and moist with arousal as she thoroughly enjoyed his misery. Gordon cried like a baby as Maria demonstrated her absolute supremacy over the feeble male; her wicked talent in applying the cane pleasing Lana and Penny no end, the two loved to see her break males when at Elaine's functions at home. Gordon had not expected the cane to be more painful than Lana's whip, and wept unashamedly like a small boy; he was being broken completely and the women's scent filled the room as their arousal announced the sublime pleasure they enjoyed in witnessing his demise. Despite the stinging relentless pain, his cock was rigid and working against the cushions; Maria saw this but would not allow him to come this time; she would have him kneel at her feet and beg to masturbate. Gordon almost screamed as his leash was pulled hard to pull him away from the cushions he was now humping. Maria sneered in a way that only dominant Eastern women can.

"You want to come now you've been punished don't you? You thought that was why the towel was there, didn't you, You cur!" Gordon's snivelling face was given a sharp slap for good measure.

"Oh mistress please let me come." The three women laughed at his utter humiliation; Maria's cunt bulged with erotic pleasure as she feasted on the broken male's torment.

"You'll kneel and beg to be allowed to come, you worthless cur." Maria stood dominant with cane in hand, she would see him shoot at her feet in gratitude for the caning. Gordon knelt and bent low to her feet.

"Please Mistress Maria, I beg you, please allow me to come." The women laughed aloud in a derisory fashion as they enjoyed his teasing. Maria pointed the cane to her feet.

"You will masturbate now. I want to see a good show or you'll have 20 more strokes." There was little danger of Gordon not giving a more than generous offering; his punishment and humiliation before the women had been intense, and he flexed his ass cheeks as the pain subsided, in the hope that a little of it would return. He was almost hoping she would treat him to 20 more strokes. Maria kept his leash taut as he stroked his cock at her feet; he had barely started when he moaned with a divine relief and shot loops of hot semen as a gratifying and delectable orgasm coursed through his balls, enhanced by the laughing women. After being mad to lick it up, he was ordered to kneel in the corner and face the wall, as Maria zipped a black doggie suit around Elaine's husband, to hide his genitals and complete the image before he was walked. Lana and Penny laughed and clapped there approval; he made a very nice dog. Maria slipped into a black cat-suit, which in itself would draw attention and was ready to inflict further humiliation. She stroked Gordon's back with her cane.

"You'll wait here with the ladies, while I go to the park for my afternoon walk. When I come back, we're going to fetch Mistress Elaine, and you're coming home with us. I have a treat for you this evening whilst she is at the Equestrian Centre meeting." She had to whip Elaine's husband with the cane, as he was still a little reluctant at the level of humiliation he endured as a dog; Maria was not to be denied, she was building a large audience of otherwise straight-forward women who loved to talk dogs when she was around; the park she went to, being equidistant between Lana's and Elaine's. She nearly dragged the canine look-alike to the door, such was her enthusiasm; his cock bursting in the tiny cage as it tried in vain to erect.

Elaine returned to the board room and sneered at Fox-Janner; she had a level of contempt for all males, but she did not like what she had heard of him already. Gordon had been subjected to much pain in being broken, but this was nothing in comparison to what she had planned for Fox-Janner; she intended to have his balls on a plate –literally. Cocks stiffened again as the board members watched the magnificent redhead sift through the ballot papers. She smiled sublimely making balls tingle as the owners waited for an announcement.

"Thank you so much gentleman; seven votes to five say we'll allow membership... of EITHER gender, via the golfing store. You shan't regret this" Elaine's pussy buzzed; they would regret it, or become submissive. Fox-Janner picked up his coat and stormed out without announcing his departure. Elaine now knew that five were either scared of Fox-Janner or as anti as he was; she would have to find out who they were, and break them.