Bird of Prey Ch. 09

Story Info
Bernard walked like a dog; Elaine lines up another victim.
3.1k words
4.46
23.9k
4

Part 9 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elaine had a few tasks to complete at the golf club; not least, being noticed by some of the board members as she placed a large advertisement for the Equestrian Centre on the notice boards about the club; not only was this fuelled by her love of the sport, she also knew the promise of prim women with jodhpurs and riding crops, and the whiff of leather was very attractive to males with submissive streaks. She would employ any tool which gave her the remotest chance of enslaving a male; especially amongst those in the boardroom . She was already homing in on the softer targets; Clyde Wilson was in his late thirties and unattached, he had his own photographic business, and was known to be a bit of a womaniser. He had remained unattached, it was as though there was something about permanent relationships which scared him, or there was something he would not admit to himself. This had led him to get involved in countless shallow relationships, leaving a trail of scorned women behind him. Elaine noted the way he looked at her; his open persona would suggest his interest would only be in younger women with lesser intellect he would be able to rule over, but Elaine sensed a weakness for the firm control of a strong woman. He was also a drinking partner to Fox-Janner and may know things which might betray the chairman's intimate desires, her pussy buzzed.

Clyde found it difficult to contain his excitement as he watched Elaine stretch her elegant legs to pin the note at the top of the notice board; she had no real need to do so, but was aware that Clyde's eyes were upon her. He sniffed the air and took in her scent, aiding his imminent capture as he studied the delicious bulge of her ass in the pencil skirt and the curve of her ample and full thighs. Her pursed red lips which complimented her hair, bulged too as she sensed his timid approach. Though he was usually the driving force with the women he targeted, this was different; he was compelled to approach but somehow knew he would not dictate terms in any way with this formidable women, she was a good decade older than he, yet she appeared divinely attractive; he did not realise it, but he was already being driven. Elaine turned and looked into his face with a stern smile; he introduced himself, and she posed a question.

"Would you be interested in tuition in equestrian discipline?" Her look and tone, together with her choice of description where 'having riding lessons', would have sufficed, had his cock twitching with the possibilities of her having made some underlying cryptic message. He was being very perceptive; his discipline as with all males was her inevitable goal.

"Oh, I would love to try it; I'm in the photographic business and I'd also be interested in taking some photos; maybe I could enhance your ads a little for you too." Elaine's mind was already churning out ideas of the good use she could put a photographic business to. She had to play things by ear at the moment; with the assistance of Fox-Janner's housekeeper, Gloria, and a little prompting of Gordon, she would build a dossier on each of the board members, in respect of their status, weaknesses, and general habits. She would then either eliminate or put them to good use; within six months the boardroom would be re-decorated in pink. She looked at the male before her and imagined him on his knees.

"You'll come to our open day then; I'm sure you'll find some very photogenic ladies in riding gear who would appreciate your attentions. You wouldn't recognise me in jodhpurs and boots; I'm a very different lady under those circumstances." Clyde's cock bulged at the thought, he was excited at the transformation; he had no idea just how different a lady she would transform into.

Maria returned from her canine excursion and the kneeling Gordon was given the sheet he had arrived in for his whipping, to allow him a modicum of decency when he travelled in her car. The women laughed as both he and Elaine's Husband were led out to the car on all fours; Maria smiled with satisfaction as the rear hatch was opened and Elaine's husband was made to curl up in the dog basket, which was separated from the rest of the interior by a grid; she was getting a great deal of excitement from her new hobby and would have her subjects treated just like they were real dogs. Gordon was made to squat in the rear seat as they drove to the golf club to pick up Elaine.

Elaine looked back at the clubhouse with a deep sense of satisfaction as Maria drove up to it to receive her; she was moist as she thought a little deeper about Clyde Wilson who had left her with a starry-eyed look; hooked already. Things were working out beautifully and she was looking forward to seeing Gloria Trent at the Equestrian Centre this evening. She chuckled with sublime pleasure and her sense of absolute dominance had her moist pussy tingling further, as the car reversed up to her, giving her a view of her dog suited husband. He looked pathetic in the doggie mask, which gave her an immense thrill; this was the male who had once been a pillar of society and from whom her new found wealth had begun; he had learned the full dominance of womanhood and helped model her absolute supremacy. She had captured and processed many males since; disposing of them when they had been stripped of any wealth or assets, passing them on to other women within her circle, like unwanted pets, into a life of erotic slavery. She would keep her husband though, not through any emotion or sense of duty, other than sheer pleasure. Each time she made an acquisition and became more supreme, so his status lowered; seeing him shrink before her was exquisite. As she sneered at the doggie outfit, she knew that Maria was parading him publicly to generate the maximum humiliation possible. Her pussy bulged as she thought of having Fox-Janner in that position.

She sat in the rear next to Gordon and had him kiss her feet; he bent and did so without question and with a genuine sense of pleasure. He felt honoured to be asked back to her house for whatever reason, and hoped he would be allowed to be kept by Angela; he saw Elaine as the catalyst and knew that now he had signed his life away to her, he would not be of much further use. He longed to please her in any way, in the hope that she would allow Angela to keep him; his cock rose in the sheet as he kissed the dominant woman's feet in complete submission to her. Elaine tingled with satisfaction at his servility, and sneered with pleasure as Maria smiled at her in the rear-view mirror.

"I believe Maria has a treat in store for you, whilst I am attending a meeting at the Equestrian Centre. You'll be in good hands, and you'll see what happens to males who are of no use, other than as accessories for the whimsical pleasures of a woman, and as a tool for stress relief. I shall be talking to several women tonight, who will assist with my quest for information on Fox-Janner. His housekeeper, Gloria, and your new boss at the store, Angela, will be amongst those attending. If I find you've been hiding any knowledge of Fox-Janner's habits or relationships from me when I return to question you later, both Maria and I will have further treats for you, which I promise you will not forget in a hurry." Gordon's cock erected to full rigidity and his anus tingled as he guessed at Maria's treat, and just the mention of Angela; he could not get the scent of rubber from his memory and yearned to be dominated that way again. He was puzzled by Elaine's statement because he had not been asked for any information about Fox-Janner by her; there were many things he could mention. He opened his lips to protest and give all he knew about the chauvinistic chairman, but was totally in awe of the supreme redhead, and had not been asked to do so at that point. His balls tingled with fear and pleasure at thought of Maria's cane. Elaine knew this and enjoyed watching him squirm; he would be caned for not perceiving what a woman was to ask him in the future, this was as good a reason as any to enjoy thrashing him. She took the opportunity to prolong the tease.

"I shall also be asking Angela about your progress and if it is worth keeping you at the store; I can soon have you clean the toilets at the clubhouse instead; Fox-Janner's housekeeper won't be doing it anymore, that's for sure." Elaine's pussy bulged in her increasingly moist panties as she watched the fear on Gordon's face with sublime pleasure. He was now ready to beg to be allowed to remain toilet cleaner at the store, but was too scared to do so for fear that his impudence would result in the spiteful and controlling woman effecting the change. Elaine and Maria sat in smug silence till they reached the splendid residence that was their home. There was no possibility he would be moved from the store; Elaine was delighted with Angela's humiliation of her former employer, and the two younger girls would use Gordon in their education to full dominance over males.

Elaine passed her sodden panties to Maria as she stepped into the shower; Maria smiled and took the two leashed males up to the room where Elaine's cur of a husband was kept. Gordon was made to kneel in the corner and watch as the doggie suit was removed from the silent male, the freshly soiled panties were placed gusset-up over his nose and mouth and held there with a vicious gag; he would know the scent and taste of the woman who had crushed him completely but that was all he would be allowed of her now. The doggy tail plug was replaced with a larger circumference item, which made the otherwise silent cur moan into the gag, as the spiteful Eastern maid pressed it home with little or no lubrication applied and much force used to enhance her wicked pleasure. Gordon winced as he watched the large plug spread the male's anus, nearly splitting it. His ankles and wrists were then bound with pairs of his wife's used nylons; her presence was incorporated in the form of soiled or used underwear perpetually, as a reminder of her ownership. His cage was then removed as Maria selected a cane; the cur's grateful cock unfurling rapidly to full length and rigidity as the thought of the days humiliations, the cane, and the rare opportunity to shoot his cream were made apparent to him. Maria smiled as she saw him automatically hump the mattress, like the dog he was fast becoming.

"You've been a good doggy today; you shall come whilst you are caned." Gordon's cock dribbled with excitement and a strange curiosity, whilst his anus tingled with fear as he watched the smiling maid thrash the gagged, plugged and bound male; a look of spiteful satisfaction on her face as she applied the stinging cane with relish, the cur grunting in agony and ecstasy as Maria added fresh lines to his tortured backside. She looked almost disappointed when he convulsed in complete submission after just twelve strokes or so, jetting his hot semen on the sheets he would lay in. Maria gave him twenty-five strokes just the same. She turned him over, slapping his face for good measure, before showing Gordon his cage as she smiled down on the frightened male who was hers for the evening. She took great pleasure in forcing the cur's receding and messy cock back into the cage, locking it smartly with a tiny padlock. He was then hooded and zipped into a body bag. Maria rinsed her hands in the sink, then took Gordon's leash and led him to another room. She smiled menacingly at Gordon as she had him kneel and face her as she stood by an extensive wardrobe.

"You shall complete my satisfaction by licking my pussy this evening, but you will have some well-needed exercise before I allow you to please me." Gordon gasped and his balls tensed like never before as she opened the wardrobe. A smiling doggy mask to match the one upstairs grinned out at him; a doggy body suit and a tail plug complementing the smile. His cock pulsed and his anus retracted and dilated as he viewed the plug while the smiling maid retrieved the items. He tried to protest as she had him put on the elasticated body suit, but knew it would be no use; her pussy was dripping at the thought of humiliating a new male this way. Gordon's cock remained fully erect as he adjusted to the humiliating suit; his knees nestled into the pads fitted to allow prolonged knee-walking, Gordon could not believe it; he faced exquisite humiliation now. Maria fitted the doggy mask and Gordon's petrified eyes peeped through the eye-holes, giving the maid a delicious thrill. Gordon's anus continued to clench and dilate in fear, as she greased the plug which held the doggy tail to complete his outfit; he was made to poke his ass in the air, a gap in the rear of the suit allowed access and a view which allowed gender to be determined; Gordon's balls would be seen, showing his somewhat depleted masculinity. He winced as the maid eased the plug into his rectum; the feeling was very strange at first, but somehow it seemed to enhance his erection. He was shown his reflection in a mirror; he was now ready for some exquisite humiliation.

Maria was now ready in her cat suit as a laughing Elaine added to Gordon's misery. His cock peaked to rigidity as he looked upon her, dressed in black satin; he wished he had been promised a lick of her pussy later, he did not know that he would indeed be treated after interrogation. Gordon was told by Elaine to enjoy his latest excursion as Maria fitted a studded collar and heavier leather leash to compliment the outfit, picking a stern cane to ensure he behaved; he would now be walked like a dog, by a shapely eastern woman in a cat-suit; their attention and his humiliation was assured. They left the house together, Gordon yearning to go anywhere or do anything for the redhead who now departed in her car, but it was not to be; Maria's pussy bulged in her tight suit as Gordon's exquisite humiliation began. He was walked to the park in public, dressed as a dog, the plug teasing his anus to complete his discomfort.

He cringed as Maria said 'good evening' to all and sundry who passed the two; some looked on with disgust that a man could allow this to happen, some laughed, and some males got an instant erection and ogled the delightful scene, wishing that they were lucky enough to have that happen to them. Gordon was in a cold sweat by the time they reached the park; Maria waved at the inordinate amount of middle-aged, well-to-do women who had congregated there. They had quickly grown accustomed to the presence of the Eastern woman and her 'dog'; husbands were amazed at their sudden enthusiasm to take the family mutt for 'walkies.' Otherwise prim and proper ladies of the establishment hurried to the park in anticipation, pussies moist and excited as they had not been in many a year. The crowd of women were delighted to see Maria, and even more astounded and delighted to note this was a new 'dog'. A particularly buxom and sternly proper woman smiled contentedly as her upper-middle class cunt bulged with a delighted thrill.

"Oh, you have more than one dog! I take it we'll be allowed to teach this one how to circuit the park correctly as well?" Maria beamed with excitement and her pussy dribbled too, as she stood dominantly over the humiliated cur on a leash who would now give many women unforeseen pleasure.

"Why yes of course! Don't forget to apply the cane at any opportunity where you think he does not respond or take a command fully; this type of dog enjoys chastisement with the cane; especially to the testicles, discipline is all they understand." Gordon's anus clenched tightly on the plug and he felt the cool park breeze on his exposed ball sack, as Maria passed leash and cane to the first of many women who would enjoy disciplining the dog. Gordon's cock was rigid as his walk was begun; he found something incredibly erotic about the sensible shoes, brown tights and tweed skirt which held the cane and walked him in complete control. This was a woman from a dull and conservative background who would now get an immense thrill from the domination and humiliation of one of a gender who saw her as second-class just for being female. She would take this opportunity to vent her ire upon him and she would thoroughly enjoy doing so. Gordon failed to stop immediately she barked the command; his balls felt the exquisite stomach-turning pain as the woman gleefully whipped the cane between his legs. She bent and pulled his mask to ensure he saw the face of his temporary owner.

"I intend to make sure you know how to behave for a lady by the time we complete the circuit, I just wish I could take you home to ensure you are house-trained properly too." Gordon could see the deep and profound pleasure the woman was experiencing; his cock pulsed as he thought of being house-trained. The woman tugged his leash and continued; he was whipped at least twelve times before returning. The woman's cunt oozed into her panties as she passed cane and leash to the next excited woman; she would thoroughly enjoy an exquisite masturbation session as her fat husband dozed later on. The women cheered and applauded, creating attention from even more women with dogs, every time Gordon was chastised by his walker. A stroll in the park would never be the same for him.