Bird of Prey Ch. 15

Story Info
Miles is a good doggie - Marjorie's triumph.
4k words
4.69
22.9k
2

Part 15 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miles Dunton sniffled like a child as he was led out once more to Lana's whipping post; Lana smiled with spiteful satisfaction as he begged the buxom woman not to punish him, his feeble protests only serving to make her cunt juice with excitement. Penny was on hand to document any information and Maria was on hand to gleefully assist in strapping the weak and submissive male to the post, naked and whimpering, though his cock was already rudely erect in fear and anticipation of a thrashing that would make him spend there at the pole.

Maria smiled wickedly at him as she ensured the straps would not allow him to sag and cheat the lash; she had a further treat for Miles that day. After his whipping he would accompany her to the Equestrian Centre, where a select group of ladies would be in attendance, in preparation for their imminent membership of the Golf Club; membership of the Equestrian Centre was thrown in free, and the select ladies were as eager to attend there as at the golf club, the select ladies being those who had expressed a special interest in the canine activity. After twelve lashes Miles was already begging for mercy, though by the same token was close to submissively shooting his first load. Lana sneered with pleasure as she walked round the post, naked, as was her preference when using the bullwhip; Miles humped at the post as she sauntered past, her globular breasts and ass cheeks exciting him no end as they wobbled delectably as she whisked the vicious whip back and forth. Miles' attention was then caught by Maria who had disappeared into the house and was now walking back across the lawn; she too, naked, but smiling broadly as she carried something black and mask like. Lana roared with laughter as Miles was shown the doggie outfit he would wear for the first time. Miles now clung to the whipping post as though it were a safe haven; he guessed at the humiliation he would be put through, as Maria displayed the outfit on the lawn and smiled up at him.

"You'll make a splendid doggie for the ladies at the club; you'll do just as they command and enjoy being dominated by some very ordinary women who have been strong enough to realise their assertiveness. It will be good therapy for you and the ladies; why, we may even find a new owner for you amongst them, you'll be of no use to us when we've whipped the last bits of information from you." The two were joined by Penny who put her hands between Miles legs and held his balls.

"You must try harder to remember the name of that club that Kelvin Adams frequented; it could be very significant in our discovering what he's into. I think another twelve lashes should help you; fancy making poor Lana work so hard." Miles' cock pulsed and he almost came as the fragrant and commanding Penny gave his balls a squeeze before she and Maria moved clear to allow him the pleasure of the whip. Miles squirmed against the post and the bonds which held him as the mistress of the whip sent the spiteful leather cord whistling toward him once more. Lana's naked cunt squirmed between her huge thighs with the action of the delivery, accentuating the pulse of pleasure she experienced as she watched the whip snake home and bite the bound and submissive male. Miles humped at the post and whined in a mixture of pain and sordid pleasure as he watched Maria's smile of enjoyment as he was punished, and thought of the deliciously large woman who had caused his pain. His cock went rigid and slid gloriously against the leather clad post as the next lash was delivered.

Oh how he wanted to remember the name of that club, if only to please the shapely Penny. His balls tingled uncontrollably as Lana delivered the third stinging lash with gusto, and he viewed the doggie suit he would wear in complete humiliation later. Whipped by a naked woman, and then walked like a dog by laughing housewives; as the whip kissed the flesh of his buttocks, the thought of the utter humiliation became suddenly divine as his bell-end pulsed between belly and pole. Miles Dunton's balls pumped in ecstasy as he squirmed against the bonds and unleashed his mess in absolute ecstasy; Lana sneered and whipped the lash back and forth quickly, so that he would receive the full stinging benefit of the lash as he blew his seed for her. Miles quivered all over as he spent many times whilst the whip punished him and he eyed the humiliating suit which lay like a flat gun-dog. Then it hit him; 'Pointers' was the name of the club. Penny clasped her hands and laughed along with the other two women as Miles' screamed out 'Pointers' as though it were a safe word. Lana was oblivious to safe words, and ensured Miles received the twelve lashes he'd been prescribed.

Miles' punishment had been stingingly painful but any wounds were superficial; he was hosed down by a satisfied Lana, padded dry by Penny, and then eagerly fitted with the doggie suit by Maria. Miles' cock was soon stiff again as he was walked in turn by the three laughing women, he was now enduring a level of humiliation not experienced before; he had become familiar with these brutal women, and his cock stiffened as he was shown how to perform by them, but the shame of being a dog for an unknown group of housewives would be acute. His submissive side had his balls tingling as a smiling Maria led him to her car and opened the rear hatch; he would sit quietly in the back, behind he safety bars, he would have time to think about the lowly dog he had become.

Marjorie felt a little cheated as she marvelled at the fiercely independent woman that was Elaine; she was one of five women specially selected by Maria on her dog walking escapade who the redhead had shown round the golf store, before treating them to yet more wine at the Equestrian Centre; these select women has shown certain desired characteristics of which Maria was very clever at recognising. Marjorie was fast recognising the lifestyle she could be having, and Elaine and her circle would do their best to see that she attained it; the five had been shown how the golf store was really run, and Marjorie had been well and truly aroused as they had sampled Angela's complete control of Gordon, the sneering housewives watching as he cleaned the toilet in his maid's uniform, his owner stood over him with a cane, while she had him tell them of what position he formerly held, and how it was only correct that he should now be where he was. Now here at the centre, behind the scenes away from the oblivious eyes of normal paying customers, it was not only Marjorie's attire which had realised an erotic edge; her neglected and under-serviced cunt bulged with excitement, and moistened nicely in her newly acquired silk thong panties as she watched the equestrian ladies dominate their male servants oh so naturally. She was determined to indulge her urges and could no know that Maria had arranged that just this would happen.

As the car approached the centre, Maria spoke sternly to miles, whose balls buzzed with trepidation, a lump in his throat as he faced an open yet equally sublime humiliation.

"Just you remember how doggies greet each-other in the street; you'll be completely obedient and do as the chosen lady says. We know how submissive you are, if you are a good boy you may earn a treat, if you do not obey, I will have your balls."

Elaine got a huge thrill as she saw Maria arriving with the new dog; she knew how pathetically submissive Miles Dunton was, and had learned of his paid use of commercial dominatrix; now he was being treated to the real thing, and his next experience would show him raw domination. Marjorie was eager to join to the other four, who were equally intent on putting their newly awakened keenness into practice, and were being shown down to an area amongst the equestrian goddesses by a buxom and severe yet smiling member of their ilk. Her advance was halted by Elaine who held her hand, then placed a wicked looking cane into it.

Elaine smiled broadly as she turned Marjorie to face an entrance door to an adjoining enclosed paddock; Marjorie's grip tightened on the cane as she saw a grinning Maria waiting by the door, a cowering and leashed hound awaiting deserved chastisement at her feet. The lips of Marjorie's bulging cunt seemed to be caressed by the thong as she walked, cane in hand ready to administer punishment, Elaine laughing on seeing Miles Dunton in the humiliating suit for the first time.

"Oh doesn't he make a delightful doggie? I know he's ripe for some stern attention; Maria and I will oversee you putting him through his paces, to make sure he does completely as he is commanded, and then you may wish to see that he is properly house-trained." Elaine smirked as Marjorie's cunt buzzed at the final suggestion, she licked her lips as she saw Miles' balls hanging, as Maria made the cur jump through a hoop, so inviting; they were ready to swing as a cane was smartly applied.

"Why I'd love the opportunity, but its mid-day and..." Elaine cut in.

"....and no-one else will be at home till at least seven this evening; you see Maria knew your husband would be at the golf club today- he's normally there till about three - she has arranged a special free tournament with a few free drinks etc., ensuring he and a few other unwanted partners will remain otherwise engaged." Marjorie took a deep and exhilarating breath, her nipples hardening with excitement as she thought of her bed being put to good use. Elaine cemented the decision for her.

"Miles Dunton is extremely submissive and has recently paid some horrid professional woman to show him who's boss; he would appreciate genuine domination from a woman who has recently discovered her superiority, both of you will sweetly enjoy the novelty from opposite ends of the cane." Miles looked up at the woman approaching with Elaine; his cock swelled rudely as he was pleasantly surprised; just the one woman with her, and the housewife with the cane had a stern look which confirmed her natural dominance, his balls tingled as he thought of being in total submission to her; the full but feminine body stood on long black-stocking legs and sexy stilettos which clacked on the walkway as she closed in on him, he was now relishing being humiliated and dominated by her. Maria smiled wickedly as she spied his now rigid cock as it stretched the doggie suit, and thrashed him six times with her cane to gain his attention.

"This is Madam Marjorie who will be your mistress for today; Elaine and I will enjoy watching your immediate humiliation which will begin now. Beg for your mistress!" Elaine and the Marjorie laughed and clapped as Maria swiped Miles' ass as he assumed a doggie begging position, as coached by Marie. His cock pulsed as he was immersed in the most divine humiliation; leashed and dressed as a dog at the feet of three laughing women, caned and treated as nothing. He was close to disgracing himself within the elasticated suit as he yearned for the next command; he knew what this would be, but could only imagine what this outwardly ordinary, but obviously dominant woman would have in store for him.

Elaine smiled wickedly at Maria as the two dominants prepared for the humiliation that Miles yearned for, and that which would let Marjorie know she had well and truly arrived as a dominatrix. They walked over to a large fish-eye mirror and stood Marjorie at an angle to it, so that she, they and especially Miles, had a full view. Elaine smiled at Marjorie as she and Maria lifted the rear of her skirt.

"Trust me; this doggie wants to be owned by you." Miles panted as he waited for the command; Maria's cunt slithered in her cat-suit as she stood over Miles with her cane at the ready.

"You'll now greet your mistress in doggie fashion; greet her and show how lowly you are!" Miles' cock dribbled in the suit as he looked up at the glorious thong in the crack of Marjorie's ass as he assumed the begging position once more, then probed the nose of the mask up to his new mistress's asshole; the tubes in the mask's nose cleverly acted as an extension of his own, and he longed to be allowed to come there and then as he took in her tangy womanly scent for the first time. Marjorie looked sternly at him in the reflection as her cunt juiced to full arousal; it was her there, cane in hand, an adult male in complete submission to her, dressed as a dog and obediently sniffing her asshole like the worthless cur he was. She could not wait to get him home where he would pay for being so rude.

Elaine and Maria laughed in triumph as Miles did perfectly well in humiliating himself; they sneered as the wretch sniffed long and hard; his cock rigid as he acknowledged his complete submission to a woman he had never met before; he looked at his own humiliating reflection and basked in his admission of complete and utter female superiority. Laughing, Maria eased him away with the leash, and passed it to Marjorie. She was in seventh heaven; her cunt slipped in the thong as she gladly put miles through his paces round the paddock, his ball were chastised regularly, and he absorbed the pain willingly. The two watching women made sure his humiliation was brought home as they clapped and cheered every command he followed or failed to follow. When he found himself being loaded into the rear of Marjorie's car, he nearly shot his load as he realised he was to serve her intimately. His cock dribbled, messing the suit as his eyes met with Marjorie's in the rear-view mirror as she drove him to her house; her cunt oozed into the already soaking thong, as she thought of a mask-less doggie sniffing her exposed asshole.

The situation seemed surreal to Marjorie as she marched the dog-suited submissive male on his leash past familiar objects in the house she had lived in for so many years. Miles followed eagerly and obediently up to a bedroom which up until now had only been inhabited by the same two people for thirty-two years; it housed a bed which had seen precious little sex for many a year, and nothing like what it was about to witness. Marjorie looked at the clock; one-thirty! Her cunt tingled like it had when she was eighteen as she looked down at Miles, who was kneeling and prostrate at her feet; as she looked again triumphantly down the length of her black stockings, she was ready to dominate.

Miles nuzzled at her stilettos in the cumbersome mask; his humiliation had been glorious but he now wished to be rid of the suit so that he may worship this woman who had controlled him so confidently. Marjorie was rampant, and had thought the situation may have proved awkward, but the cur at her feet was as submissive as Elaine had suggested, she was like a child with a new toy, and was as anxious as he to be served.

"Take off that mask and the rest of the suit; l want to see what a worthless creep you are; you'll not hide inside that costume any more, I now know you're a dog and I intend to be a complete bitch!" Her cunt dribbled as she amazed herself with her own words and whipped him with the cane to hurry him along. Miles wasted no time in stripping naked, and Marjorie strutted about him, prodding him with the cane.

"You'll remove my skirt and panties now, and be quick about it." Miles' cock stood rudely up as he sniffed at her womanly scent whilst releasing her skirt; it bolted to a straining rigidity as he peeled the sodden thong from her beautifully mature cunt and took in the full aroma of her arousal. Marjorie began to pant heavily as she watched his eager cock bob, the bell-end glistening with lubrication; she was now completely in her element and thoroughly enjoying her control over him. She turned and knelt on the bed on all fours, leaving Miles to view her deliciously rounded ass, bulging sweaty cunt and invitingly sticky asshole; Miles was close to whining for mercy as he sniffed at the air, not daring to lean forward without his stern mistress's permission; her tease was divine, each tangy whiff he managed to capture had his balls heaving in need of relief. She sneered as she sensed his torture.

"So, you like to be a doggie and sniff intimate places? I think you should beg for the privilege of sniffing this bitch's asshole; if you're a good boy I may let you lick it clean, and my cunt too... BEG!" Miles showed no hesitation whatsoever; he knew his place amongst women and to lick this one clean was a heavenly humiliating task he would relish.

"Please Mistress Marjorie, I beg you. Please let me sniff and lick your asshole." Marjorie's cunt visibly bulged in anticipation, and her asshole squeezed and opened, driving Miles close to the edge as he waited for the response he hoped for. Marjorie savoured the moment; she was in complete control now, she was about to have a submissive male lick her cunt and asshole for the very first time and she would thoroughly enjoy every single moment of her domination of him. She slowly pushed backwards, careful not to give the response too quickly; she was getting immense pleasure from being in absolute control and her moist and fragrant cunt bulged and tingled as she peeped back to see Mile's quivering with anticipation, his stiff cock rigid as he too was in a heaven of his own.

"Lick my asshole! I want it cleaned and refreshed, in and out; if you fail to perform satisfactorily, you'll have an extra caning." Miles' balls tingled at the thought of an 'extra' caning; he now knew to expect a thrashing anyhow, and his glistening bell-end dribbled as relished a caning from this magnificent woman who was growing more superior by the minute. There was little chance he would earn any extra caning; Marjorie would now bear witness to the fact that Miles' forte was ass-licking; many a professional dominatrix had laughed and belittled the submissive cur as he lovingly performed this most base and humiliating act, which he could not get enough of. His bone hard cock was close to shooting as he now honoured the gloriously savoury asshole of a woman who appeared ordinary to outsiders, but was now showing her obviously genuine dominance to him; a worthless and submissive male.

Miles gasped and dribbled as Marjorie went down on one elbow, opening the crack of her globular ass even further, allowing a fresh fragrance from the sweaty crack as miles lapped at the tangy essences for the first time, Marjorie tensed and fingered her slippery cunt with her free hand as she sampled the delectable feeling of having her asshole licked for the first time, licked by a male she was in complete control, licked by a male who she would thrash and dominate with her cane. Miles had to use all his restraint as he cock peaked and went into spasm many times as his tongue caressed the delicious ring; this was a thousand times more sensual and fulfilling than any domme he'd been with before, he truly wished to become permanently owned by Marjorie. Marjorie moaned and gasped, pushing her asshole back into Miles' face as he now probed deep into her hot and sweaty anus; she felt absolutely supreme, dominant beyond question as she eyed the cane on the bed.

"Oh! I am so going to thrash you!" Miles' balls tingled in blind submission as he listened to his stern mistress's voice and poked his tongue to maximum length as she nursed her wet and eager cunt. But his cock would be of service first. Miles' whimpered as she pulled her asshole clear and barked at him urgently; her cunt would wait no longer.

"Get up her and lie on your back on the bed, and bring those panties with you!" She grinned and sneered like a woman possessed as tied the sodden panties about his face; he gratefully sniffed at the sweaty tangs as she now straddled him, taking his stiff cock into the depths of her sweaty cunt. Miles' was now in a position he had rarely been awarded before; he was allowed full penetration as his new mistress queened him, and there was no doubt who the monarch of the two was. Miles watched her glorious full breasts heave up and down, as her beautifully mature cunt slipped and caressed his cock to oblivion.

12