Bird of Prey Ch. 18

Story Info
Final chapter; a perfect world for the women involved.
1.2k words
4.36
21.7k
6

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gloria took a special delight in her ownership of the broken and emasculated Fox-Janner; her first action was to have him measured for a doggie suit by Maria, a task which the spiteful eastern woman relished; an extra- large opening would be made at the rear to ensure his zigzagged balls were displayed nicely. He was then en home, not to the grand house which was now Gloria's, but to the dingy terrace he had rented at an extortionate rate to her. He was made to take a mattress from one of the mean bedrooms, down to the dank basement where he was summarily thrashed by Gloria and Angela; their arousal as their cunts slithered in the clinging rubber outfits especially sweet in their moment of absolute victory. Whipped and whinging, his now useless cock vainly attempting an erection, the defeated cur was bound and gagged and left in the darkness of the mildewed basement while the ladies retired to the luxury of his old house to prepare it for his second homecoming. Fox-Janner thought long and hard on his situation as he squirmed in bondage. Completely broken by the women, he now yearned for further humiliation in the vain hope that this might somehow allow him sexual relief of some sort, now his balls were displayed at Maiden Downs. He would soon learn to enjoy the relief of other men, and the subliminal pleasures of the females he would serve, in many different ways.

Elaine Calder sat proudly in the Chairwoman's seat with those very balls in a jar above her head. Business was discussed with the other members of the board; each member's cunt tingling with dominant satisfaction as they reminisced on the dissolution of the former regime, witnessed by many of those former members, now leashed and kneeling behind their mistresses; cocks stiff in nakedness or doggie suit as their defeat and submission to womanhood was enjoyed by all. Elaine Calder cut the air with a short horse-whip as she left the meeting; her servile husband obediently followed on all fours to the car. As she locked him in the boot she looked up at the sky and spied a light aircraft passing from the local airstrip; her cunt bulged as she thought of her next conquest, her desire to crush and humiliate males whilst acquiring their businesses would never be sated. She drove to her luxurious home with her mind buzzing excitedly to match the feeling between her legs.

Gordon retained his balls and remained a willing servant to his new owner, Angela. She and the golf store girls ensured his constant humiliation at the very place where he had once ruled over them, more through chauvinistic ignorance rather than tyranny; he had now learned his place below them and went about his tasks, such as being supervised by the girls when he cleaned the toilets, resigned to his now submissive state and excited about the reward the women would allow him later. Along with frequent sessions with Angela and Gloria whereby he would be dominated whilst bound in rubber, whip mistress Lana would often appear with Penny and sometimes Elaine on a whim; Angela would nod her accession and Gordon would sample the whipping post at Lana's, simply to assure he knew his position in life. Thrashed mercilessly by the three naked women whilst bound to the post, he would surrender the contents of his balls in utter submission to womanhood; spending in ecstasy as the cruel lash flexed about his body, his defeat and total surrender was confirmed to the delighted women.

None of Marjorie Proctor's neighbours could be sure what had happened to her dour husband; he had simply disappeared, and being polite middle-class people, nobody asked. All they knew was that the dour housewife had suddenly blossomed in later life, and had a new partner now, called Miles. The local wives were full of admiration for the woman who once dressed in fuddy-duddy clothes and was now transformed into a sophisticated and, yes, sexy woman. The local husband's admiration was evident in how the once dour housewife now made their cocks swell; there was definitely something special about this woman, the way she simply snapped her fingers and Miles did whatever was asked of him, without question. Some of the neighbours thought they saw her walking a large dog on occasion on peeing through their windows early in the day, which was strange, because nobody ever heard it bark. Miles revelled in Marjorie's pleasure in humiliating him, especially on those days he was made to wear the doggie suit on Maiden Downs doggie event days; here dogs were taught rigid obedience by their mistresses and were swapped with other doggies so that the guest mistress would conveniently find some fault with the dog's behaviour, earning swift discipline before a crowd. The humiliation was much sweeter when he was walked in public though; the trips through the streets to the common were very fruitful, as many of the eager ladies who waited there with their dogs recognised their dreams as Marjorie had; the Maiden Downs Doggie Club boomed, and many dull and unexciting husbands and partners also found a new lease of life being dominated. It was on one of these trips that Miles was whipped smartly up the hill of the common by a proud Marjorie, when they met Maria with a new dog; a crowd of eager and excited housewives stood smiling as the eastern maid thrashed the dog vigorously.

"He's a new doggie and he must learn discipline quickly; anyone leading him on a circuit must apply the whip with authority. This dog has a bad history and it is important that you show him who's in charge; we will have absolute obedience from him." The cunts of the women glowed and moistened as they relished whipping this dog, and they jostled eagerly for position, anxious to show the dog its place. Fox-Janner's eyes watered with the pain and tears ran down to his lips; the salty taste was somewhat reminiscent of the semen he had just licked from Gloria Trent's pleasured cunt before Maria had arrived to introduce him to canine discipline; a woman's poodle bitch sniffed at one of the new dog's legs, then retreated quickly, jerking the owner's leash. Maria sneered down and pointed to the bold zigzag on his all but flat scrotum.

"It's OK madam, this doggie won't bother your bitch in that way; he's been neutered and is totally useless to any female. He was a bad doggie that way before, and now he is paying the price. Here, I'll take your poodle; you go first, you teach him for frightening your doggie." Miles' cock stiffened as he recognised who the empty scrotum belonged to, as the poodle owner thrashed the dog down to the first corner; the spiteful delight in her eyes easy to see as relished inflicting pain on the lowly cur. Marjorie sensed his excitement and rubbed his exposed balls with her cane.

"You be a good boy for your mistress and you shall keep your balls; the one pair that I have in the urn on the mantelpiece at home is a big enough collection for now." The balls being brushed by the cane tingled submissively as Miles remembered how Mr Proctor had disappeared and the urn had been delivered...but that is another story.