Bird Safari

Story Info
Looking at birds, then he saw her.
1.8k words
3.96
47.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
asitsn
asitsn
157 Followers

"Hi, Vikas," somebody called out.

Hearing my name, I turned and saw an old friend from college. I broke into a smile and said, "Hi, Ram, How are you? What brings you to civilization?"

My friend Ram was a forest ranger and rarely came into town. He was in charge of a beautiful nature reserve set up by the government to protect several bird species. He grimaced. "You can keep your civlization," he said, "too crowded and too noisy!"

We went to the local Chai shop and over cups of tea and samosas, caught up on old times and mutual friends. "Why don't you come down to the reserve for a weekend," he said. "I'll arrange a guest house right in the middle of the forest. Just don't forget your binoculars."

That Friday evening I left office early and reached the nature reserve by evening. Ram sent one of his forest guards with me to the guest house who made sure I was comfortable before leaving. As dusk fell, the forest sounds changed. I could hear crickets chirping and owls hooting. It was very peaceful and I fell asleep quickly. I woke up the next morning to birdsong. I spent the whole day roaming through the forest in my 4x4 and again by evening I was exhausted and fell asleep quickly.

The next day I woke up to birdsong again feeling very contented with life. If I had known that I would have the best sex ever that day, I would have been even more happy but how was I to know that?

I dressed up in khakis, wore a hat to protect my head from the sun and set off in my jeep. After a couple of hours, I felt hungry and stopped the jeep and took out my sandwiches. As I was munching them, I noticed a bush ahead of me shaking wildly. Curious, I hung the binoculars round my neck and quietly walked to the bush. I peered through the branches and got a shock. I was expecting some animal but instead it was a young woman, about 19 or so. She had tied a rope round a thick branch and was trying to break it.

I knew that the local tribal people were allowed into the forest to collect dead wood and sell it in the local villages. I suddenly realised what the woman was trying to do. She was going to break the branch and hide it somewhere in the forest until it dried up and then take it out as 'dead' wood! This was definitely illegal.

I stepped through the bush into the clearing with a stern expression on my face. I wanted to tick her off and send her on her way but suddenly I was tongue tied. As was normal practise among the poor tribal people, she was not wearing a bra or blouse. Her breasts were ripe as melons and jutting out proudly from her chest. She was a bit short and she had to look up to see me in the face. When she saw me, she dropped the rope with a guilty start and looked at me with fear.

She thought I was a forest guard! She turned and tried to flee but I quickly reached out and grabbed her hand. I had never done anything like this in my life but her guilt and fear and her state of undress changed me. I pulled her towards me and she stood facing me, her head hung and hear chest heaving. Her breasts were moving enticingly up and down. I dragged her towards the jeep. She struggled but I easily held on to her. I threw her in the jeep and quickly started it and drove towards the guest house.

The girl must have thought I was going to arrest her and she was crying. When she saw the guest house with nobody in it, she was puzzled and stopped crying. I grabbed her hand and dragged her into the house and shut and bolted the door. I looked at my captive. She was short, about 5 feet, slim and had a well toned body from all the hard work in the open air. She would have been beautiful but for her flat nose. She wore a wrap-around skirt like a sarong and I grabbed at it and pulled. It unwrapped itself and soon she was naked. She looked around wildly and tried to run but I caught her hair and pulled her back. I held her hair in a fist in my left hand and with my right hand I started squeezing her tits.

They were lovely - very firm and atleast a 'C' cup - not that they had ever been constrained by a bra. Her nipples were big and stood out from dark brown aureolas. I pinched one nipple in my fingers and she started screaming. I tightened the grip on her hair and back handed her across the cheek. She fell silent. I didn't have any fears of anyone overhearing us, but I didn't want the distraction of her screams.

I pulled her closer and crushed her lips with mine. Her lips were closed until I gave her hair a jerk. As soon as her lips parted, my tongue was through into her mouth. After a long kiss, I came up for air. My erection was now quite painful in my trousers. I looked around for something to tie her with while I undressed. I saw her sarong and tied her hands behind her and then to a bed post. I quickly shucked my clothes.

Her eyes widened when she saw my cock standing up proud. I was so excited that my cock was twitching. I pushed her onto the bed and got in beside her. Because her hands were tied behind her back to the bed post, her tits were standing out. I took one in each hand and started mauling them. I then bent my head and took one of her tits in my mouth and started sucking. I chewed gently on her nipple. I let go of her tits and taking her hair in a grip, I pressed her face down to my cock.

She was a bit puzzled because I don't think she had ever sucked cock before. I made her open her mouth and shoved my cock inside. The warm, wet feelings were extremely pleasurable and almost sent me over the edge. I controlled myself and holding her hair tight, I held her mouth still because I didn't want to come in her mouth. I wanted to fuck her cunt. Once I felt under control, I started slowly moving her head up and down.

Her lips made an 'O' as they stretched round my cock. Her tongue was against the underside of my cock and sensibly, she kep her teeth out of the way. Suddenly, she started moving her tongue and applying suction with her cheeks. This girl was a natural. She was sucking cock like a pro!

Unfortunately, I couldn't let this go on for too long. I pulled her off my cock and she looked disappointed! I untied her hands and pushed her onto her hands and knees. She tried to move away on all fours and I gave her a smart smack on her arse and she stopped. I couldn't believe how turned on I was by my control over her. She had a round arse and her pussy was outlined betwen her thighs. I gave her another smack on her ass cheek and she jumped! I loved it! I started smacking her bottom alternating between her cheeks.

After about a dozen smacks, her bottom had become red and I gently squeezed the cheeks and massaged them. In doing that, her asshole came into view. I had never fucked a woman in the arse. This girl was totally in my control. My cock twitched even higher when I suddenly realised that I could do anything I wanted with this woman.

I quickly mounted her from behind and with one shove pushed my cock all the way up her cunt. Her cunt was wet! She must be a true submissive. Soon, I was incapable of any thought as I pulled my cock almost all the way out of her cunt and then in all the way again. The girl started moaning as I fucked her hard. Soon, too soon I could feel my balls boiling and I knew I was going to come. I reached forward and grabbed her tits which were hanging from chest towards the bed. Squeezing them hard I started fucking her even more quickly. My whole weight was on her body now, but she didn't collapse on the bed. I came harder than I had ever come before and come kept shooting into her cunt for a whole minute or more.

As I was coming, she started moaning even more loudly and her cunt started squeezing my cock. She was coming too!

We both collapsed on the bed, me on top of her back with my deflating cock still wedged inside her. I was still half hard. After some time, I came off her and lay on my back on the bed. I grabbed a fist full of hair and pulling her mouth to mine, I gave her a kiss. I then pushed her down towards my cock. She realised what I wanted and gently licked her juices off my cock. She then took my cock in her mouth and started sucking. Within seconds, my cock was hard again. I put her back on all fours and plunged my cock into her wet cunt.

Once my cock was well lubricated with her juices and my previous come, I slipped out of her cunt and she made a small disappointed noise. I then stretched her bottom cheeks and pointed my cock at her hole. As my cock made contact, she tried to shrink away, but I squeezed her cheeks hard and pushed hard with my cock. The head of my cock slipped through. She was so tight! I waited a couple of seconds and pushed some more. I kept doing this until my cock was buried to the hilt and my balls started slapping against her arse.

I then started fucking her arse. I reached forward and with my left hand grabbed her left boob and started squeezing it and pinching her nipple. With my right hand, I reached for her hair and grabbed a fist full and pulled her head up. It is the most wonderful feeling in the world to have your cock up a woman's arse and control her in any way that you want. As before, all my weight fell on her and I started fucking her vigorously. She was grunting at each stroke of mine. Because I had just come, I lasted a lot longer but eventually her tight hole did its work and I started coming.

I spent the rest of the afternoon fucking her in every position I could think of. I then gave her a hundred rupees and sent her home. After she left I realised that we hadn't spoken a single word to each other. I didn't know her name, but I would remember her, and this weekend, forever.

asitsn
asitsn
157 Followers