Birds Eye View

Story Info
A man watches a sexy blonde seduce a photographer.
4.3k words
4.51
28.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you all may know my wife Brandi is a hotwife in her early forties with 36D gummy bear implants and an ass you can bounce a quarter off. She has killer long tan legs and works out so shes in amazing shape. We get off watching each other fuck other people. We will usually go places to make this happen on our vacations. But this particular time took place at our vacation farm house.

We bought an old farm house several years ago and remodeled it. We made the barn into an apartment and a studio that we rented out to a photographer who also maintained the property while we were living in the city. James was nice looking older man with dashing shoulder length gray hair that he kept in a ponytail and a weathered face that screamed artist. He maintained his body and would go shirtless around the compound as he did chores or photographed scenery. He was toned, tanned and not to wrinkled.

I could tell Brandi was having impure thoughts about our tenant because my cock would get special treatment on the days when Jim was about. I teased her that she was imagining fucking him while we were doing it.

She would get a devilish gleam in her eye then purr as she licked her lips. "It has crossed my mind. I've never had an older man before. He is sexy for an older guy, I wonder if he can still get it up?"

"They way you suck a cock you could get a dead man up" I quipped. "I tell ya though I wouldn't mind watching you fuck him, I bet he's never had anything like you before. Just don't kill him."

"I wouldn't fuck him if you couldn't be there." she said.

"He doesn't seem like the type to go for that sort of thing. Maybe you could get some pics" I replied.

"Mmmmmm" Brandi was thinking now. The gleam in her eye was intoxicating as she took my hardening cock into her mouth "Do you think he'd go for this sorta thing?" She moaned as she bopped away on my cock.

"He's not dead is he? I'm pretty sure he'd enjoy it then." I replied.

One morning about a week later we were discussing stuff as we prepared to take off for the city for a month or two. Brandi reminded me about something she saw on the roof of the barn and wanted me to check it out. She saw Jim almost fall off the ladder once and didn't want him falling and hurting himself while we were gone then suing us.

Later that day while Brandi was in town I got a text asking if I'd checked out the roof so I grabbed a tall ladder and got on the roof to take a look. Turned out to be a pigeon nest built around a vent. As I was up there I could see this sweet older white Corvette coming down the road. The turn signal came on and it turned into our road and drove up the driveway to the barn. The door opened and out swung this dazzling pair of tan legs in stiletto heels. A sexy blonde lady slid out of the Vet and looked around. She wore a very flimsy and very short mini dress. It was low cut and revealed her ample cleavage. She had an air of sexiness about her that was unmistakable even from 25 feet in the air. She strutted to the door and entered the barn. Wanting to see more I went to the skylight we installed to take a peek.

Below me Jim was setting up several cameras. He was checking the focus and the light meter and rearranging the set he was using when the hot blonde entered wearing this sexy black nightie. James took a step back to better assess her and was clearly pleased with his model.

The skylight was a bit dirty so I quietly spit on it and wiped it as clean as I could with my rag so I could get a better view of this sexy beast.

The blondes tits strained against the fabric of the nightie which could barely contain them. In the right position I could see her nipples straining against the see through material. She still wore her stiletto heels which really accentuated her legs and made her ass look amazing. Looking down the way I was it was hard to see her face but from what I could tell she looked cute as hell. She could have been a but-her-face with that body and it wouldn't have mattered.

James positioned her on the couch and moved her arms and legs a bit before getting behind his camera a snapping a few test picks. He moved to the couch to show her the shots. She seemed delighted with them and James moved her hair a bit then resumed snapping picture. He moved all around her snapping away, I couldn't hear very well but he must have been giving her instructions as she would change positions and hold herself in various ways as he snapped away. She would stick her tits out, place her finger to her lips and suck on it then rub her tits through the fabric. This fucking bitch was sexy as hell and knew what she was doing in front of a camera.

I realized I was getting hard and rubbing my cock through my jeans. I pulled my dick out and as discreetly as possible began slowly jacking myself off as this sexy vixen put on a show.

They've been shooting for about ten minutes when the blonde slowly lowered a strap on her nightie to reveal a tit to James and his camera.

He seemed surprised by this as he looked up from his camera taking it in. He said something to her and she nodded so he continued to snap away.

She played with her tit as he moved around her. Squeezing and pulling on her nipple as she gave come hither looks into the camera. Soon she slid the nightie down to her waist revealing her other perfectly shaped tit to James. She played with her tits occasionally lifting one up to her mouth and licking it. It wasn't long before she slid out of her outfit and posed completely naked for him. Her perfect body and clean shaved pussy revealed to his lens.

He moved around her taking pictures as she played with her pert titties and firm erect nipples. Soon she was fingering herself as he continued to snap away. He got close to her pussy snapping away as she vigorously finger fucked herself. She bucked about as she brought herself to a rousing orgasm and he captured every bit of her show on film. She laid back on the couch exhausted her tits heaving as she gasp for air trying to regain her composure.

James continued to snap away.

As she recovered she reached over to James crouch and rubbed his cock through his jeans. He backed away. She sexily motioned for James to come to her. When he didn't she seductively crawled to him on her hands and knees. She positioned herself in front of him and unzipped his jeans. She reached inside his pants and pulled out his hard cock. It was average probably about 6" long. Looking into his camera lens which he still had in his hand she opened her mouth and began expertly sucking his cock. She gripped it with one hand while gently massaging his balls with the other. She licked up and down his shaft as she jacked him off.

With his cock in her mouth she would look seductively into the camera as James continued to snap away getting POV shots. Slowly she took more and more of his cock into her mouth. Soon she had him completely engulfed in her mouth and began bobbing up and down on it as she continued to massage his balls. When she had his cock completely impaled down her throat she began violently shaking her head as she squeezed his balls.

His back arched and he almost dropped his camera as he exploded down her throat. He convulsed five six times and she took it all. As his pubs tickled her nose she held his ass firm with both hands so he couldn't pull out until his balls were completely empty. His legs were so weak he almost buckled.

The blonde released her grip on his ass then continued to squeeze and milk his balls until he was finished cumming. Then she slowly released her lips from his cock and raised herself up. Proud of herself she opened her mouth to the camera showing his seed before she swallowed it all. She sexily ran her index finger across her chin wiping any cum that had trickled out before sticking it into her mouth and seductively licking it clean for the camera. She wanted his cock in her pussy now and pleaded with him to fuck her.

James was reluctant and shook his finger no but she wouldn't relent. She begged and pleaded with him until he finally gave in. She became giddy as he placed the camera on a tripod and aimed it at her waiting hungrily on the couch. He motioned for her to pose for him.

She seductively played with her tits with one hand while finger fucking herself with the other. She brought herself to another rousing orgasm and now she wanted dick. As her tits heaved she begged him to come and fuck her.

She watched intently licking her lips as he slowly undressed in front of her. Naked he stood there his dick still limp from cumming earlier. She stood up, put her arms around him and began kissing him passionately. As they kissed James hands began caressing and rubbing her firm tight ass as she played with his cock. Soon he was rubbing and kneading her big tits. Mesmerized he starred at her tits slapping then and watching them bounce before grabbing them with both hands as he bent down and sucked on her nipples. As he sucked away to an appreciative blonde he lowered a hand to her pussy and began to rub her clit before inserting a finger and fucking her with it.

The blonde was clearly getting off on the attention James was giving her exposed body. As she continued to stand there James lowered himself till he was eye to eye with her wet shaved pussy. He examined it closely before he gave it several light kisses then he began licking and sucking on her clit.

The blonde clearly enjoying this held on tight to his head as she ground her pussy into James' mouth.

Soon James reinserted his finger then another as he continued to suck and lick on her clit. It appeared he may have inserted three fingers into her pussy as he vigorously fucked her with his hand.

It didn't take long before the blondes knees buckled with another orgasm Flushed she sat on the couch face to face with James' cock. It was getting harder but not quite there so again she went to work on him with her mouth. This blonde knew how to suck a cock and it wasn't long before James was hard again. Clearly pleased with herself she laid back on the couch and pulled James to her by his cock. As her tits heaved from anticipation she positioned his cock at the opening of her pussy.

James hovered over this horny young vixen taking her in as she gasped his cock guiding it into her waiting pussy. Slowly James inserted his cock into her until he was balls deep. He began fucking her slowly at first then picking up the pace. As he pounded into her the blondes legs rose in the air trying to get as much of him into her as possible. She dug her nails into his ass as he pounded into her over and over. He fucked her like a madman before pulling out of the disappointed blonde. He began kissing her pussy again before gently kissing his was up her body spending extra time on her sweet tits. He kissed her firm on the mouth before positioning himself so his cock could slide easily into her waiting mouth.

He straddled her chest as she worked on his cock and balls with her mouth. He reached behind her and placed his hand over her pussy and began shaking it violently.

She must have liked that because that sent her cock sucking to a new level.

During all this James kept looking to his cameras to make sure they were still in frame. Not satisfied with something he removed his cock from the blondes mouth, got up and went to his cameras. He changed a battery and repositioned one before rejoining the egger blonde at the couch.

He lifted her up and spun her around over the arm of the couch. He positioned one leg still in the stilettos on the floor and the other bent on the couch. That position made her ass and legs look even more amazing. He got behind her and smacked her ass before he lifted it higher in the air. Grabbing her ass with both hands he slid his cock into her waiting pussy.

She let out a moan as he penetrated her. He teased her with the head of his cock at first then he slammed his cock all the way into her with one violent thrust. She let out a loud yelp as he gripped her ass and pushed as hard as he could into her with his cock. Pulling her ass towards him he stayed motionless just content to be deep in his models tight pussy. He rested there enjoying her tightness and wetness that engulfed his cock.

Soon she wanted more and began wiggling her ass around. Not happy with that she began to thrust back onto his cock. Her tits flailed about wildly as she was really fucking him good when he gripped her ass tighter trying to made her stop. She continued to squirm so he smacked her ass good and hard.

I could even hear her yelp where I was.

She must have said something because he smacked her again. He reached around and tugged on her dangling tits with both hands like he was milking a cow. He tweaked and pulled her erect nipples. He slapped at her tits making them bounce before he pulled out of her. He pulled her up by her hair and forced her face back to his cock. He pushed his dick back into her waiting mouth. He grabbed her head with both hands and forcefully face fucked her for a minute or so.

As she sucked away he slowly guided her up and around until he was sitting on the couch and she was bent over him with his cock still in her mouth. This gave me a good view of her sweet ass as she continued to bob up and down on his shaft.

James then shoved her off his cock and spun her around so she was facing the camera and maneuvered her so she could lower herself onto his cock.

Starring straight into the camera and grabbing his cock she guided it into her waiting pussy as she lowered herself down onto it. Soon she had him completely engulfed. She bounced up and down on his cock like a woman possessed her tits flailing widely until he grabbed them with both hands and began squeezing and pulling on them.

He pulled and tweaked each nipple then roughly slap them as she continued to bounce away on his cock.

She reached down and rubbed her clit with a vengeance and soon she was cumming again as she pushed down on his cock with all her might. She lifted her legs off the floor and positioned them on James legs being careful not to stick him with her heels. Then with all her weight on him she squirmed her ass around on his cock enjoying her orgasm.

She leaned back into him and gave me a great view of James' cock buried deep in her pussy. Relaxed she laid back in James' arms as he massaged her firm tits and tugged at her nipples. She continued to gently grind her ass into him.

Seeing James dick buried in her sweet pussy sent me over the edge. I'd couldn't hold back any longer and beating my dick feverishly I exploded all over the skylight. I came more than I have in a good while. I was spent and weak as I watched James quickly push the blonde off of him and onto the floor.

He squeezed his dick hard as he ran to check his camera to make sure they were still in frame. Satisfied he returned to the egger blonde whose mouth was open like a baby bird eagerly waiting for her treat. He started jacking himself off and exploded all over the blondes face and hair. As big as that load was I couldn't believe it was his second of the afternoon.

The blonde lustfully swallowed what cum made it into her mouth before she began licking him clean.

As I put my dick away I watched as she expertly cleaned James dick with her mouth. A shot of anxiety swept through me when it appeared she looked up at me and smiled so I figured I'd better get out of there before I was discovered. I tried to get down the ladder as quietly as possible but I was weak from my intense ejaculation so who knows how noisy I was. Leaving the ladder against the barn I raced home and showered. Drying off I looked out the window as the sexy blonde exited the barn and strutted to the Corvette. She gave a look in the direction of the house so I ducked down as she drove away.

Brandi came home just as it was getting dark and I couldn't wait to tell her what I'd seen. I was weaving a pretty good tale that was making Brandi horny. My dick was getting hard as I watched her finger her pussy and rub her tits as described what I'd seen.

Soon she came to me and released my hard cock from its confines and started blowing me. She can suck a cock like a pro and I forgot about my story until she told me to continue. I returned to the story as Brandi sucked away. After a while she stopped and asked what this blonde looked like. I told I couldn't see that well because of the distance and the angle from above but she appeared to be pretty hot and in her twenties. I told her that her body was smoking hot with big firm titties, nice ass and legs.

Brandi stood up and seductively kissed me saying "I bet you'd like to fuck her, wouldn't you? I bet you were stroking that big cock of yours while you watched James fuck that dirty little slut, didn't you? Did she make you horny this hot blonde of yours?" She quizzed as she playfully squeezed my cock.

"Hell yeah" I proclaimed. "She was one if the hottest chicks I've ever seen. She fucked the shit out of James, poor guy probably wont be able to walk for a week."

She stroked my cock as she again playfully asked if I was beating off to what I saw.

I paused before telling her I had and that I almost fell off the roof I came so hard. "This bitch was hot and she knew what she was doing."

Brandi seemed touched by that stroked my hard cock then kissed it before she got up and went into the bathroom slyly proclaiming "We'll see about that. Wait right there." She turned off the lights and lite a candle before closing the door behind her.

Since anything goes in our relationship I didn't know what to expect. Was the blonde hiding in the bathroom waiting for the right moment to surprise me? Was a three-way I my future?

After five minutes the bathroom door opened ever so slowly and out sauntered the hot blonde in the outfit she wore earlier. Her head was down and her hair hid her face as she strutted her stuff towards me. My dick twitched as the heels of her stilettos clicked on the wood floor as she got closer. She approached me as I sat on the edge of the bed and lowered her face to my hard cock. She began sucking me off the same way I watched her do James earlier in the day.

She sucked my cock and teased my balls until she had me completely engulfed in her mouth. Then she violently shock her head the same way she did for James. She slowly rose off my cock and paused for a minute before I heard her moan in a sultry voice "So, I hear you like the way I suck cock?" She sexily blew on my cock.

Something about the way she did that struck me odd but before I could answer she raised her head to reveal herself to be Brandi. I must have had the most shocked look on my face because Brandi burst out laughing.

"Oh God you should see your face right now" she proclaimed.

"But...but. What is this? Are you saying that hot blonde was you or you just have a blonde wig and its fantasy time? I Stammered.

Brandi struck a pose as she proclaimed "That hot blonde you watched fuck the shit out of James, that got you all hot and bothered was.......me!" She danced around all proud of herself.

"No way, I would have recognized you." I exclaimed in shocked protest.

"Oh so you don't think that hot blonde you were lusting over could have been me?" she mocked sadness.

"Thats not what I meant" I again protested. "Of course it could have been you, it just wasn't, your messing with me."

With that she went to her dresser and pulled out an envelope and tossed it to me. "Open it, mister doubting man." she half ordered.

I opened it and pulled out a stack of 8x10 photos of the hot blonde woman clearly my wife in various staging of sucking and fucking James' dick. They were as erotic as hell. The POV shots of Brandi with James cock in her mouth looking straight into the camera left little doubt it was my sexy wife I'd been watching and jacking off too. The one where she looked directly into the camera with cum dripping down her chin was priceless.

12