Birth of a Cum Slut

Story Info
my first step towards becoming Master's cum slut.
2.1k words
4.09
70.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

i had to work late on Wednesday, so i would get to go home early on Friday. My job allows me to make up time like that as long as it takes place in the same week. And i would have to take off early to make up for staying late since overtime may as well not exist at my job. After i had told Master about having to work late and take off early, He told me that He had a surprise planned for Friday. i knew better than to ask Him what it was. i've learned by now that Master will tell me what He wants me to know in His own time, and i'm far more likely to find out by being patient than trying to wheedle it out of Him.

Wednesday came and i ended up staying an hour late. On Thursday Master messaged me while i was at work, and let me know that my surprise was to be a cock to suck. He had found some guy through an internet ad, and offered Him the use of my mouth.

i was shocked. i was afraid. i began to panic. My breathing quickened, my pulse raced and i leaned down in my chair to hold onto myself. What if this guy was diseased? What if this guy was a cop? What if he kidnapped me or harmed Master's property?

i began to text Master franticly. i laid out all my concerns again and again, rephrasing and trying to explain myself in a way that He would understand. i didn't succeed. He was implacable. i would be going to be sucking a stranger's cock on Friday, and that was that. Unless, of course, i chose to leave. Always on the table is my option to walk away, to simply decide that being Master's slave is not what i want and walk away. But i'd never get to come back.

i love Master. i love that He pushes me harder than i could push myself. i love being His. i don't want to walk away from Him, or from this relationship. So even though i was scared, i knew i would do my best to do as He required, and to do it well enough to please Him.

When i got home from work, Master and i went for a walk. i had calmed down a bit, though i was still nervous. i had also made a decision. i know that Master doesn't want to break me. i know that He wants to be able to keep me for years, and in condition to be used for His pleasure. Though He tells me that He is a liar, a cheat and a thief, i trust Him. i trust Him, because i believe that He wants to keep me healthy and whole and His.

We talked. i told Him how i had come to my decision to relax into my trust for Him, and He reassured me that He wants me to remain safe, employed and His. i articulated my concerns about the stranger, that he might not be what he seems, or that he could get me sick or in some other way break Master's toy. Master did tease me, but He also told me what i needed to hear, that He would not put keeping the cock sucking appointment above my safety.

i wasn't really nervous about the actual deed of cock sucking. Master has had me suck cocks before, and i even found one on my own last spring, though i was drunk that time. i knew that i could do this. i take great pleasure in sucking cock; i love feeling a cock cum into my mouth or throat. i don't know how to describe the flavor of cum, i just know that it is good to me, even when it makes me gag. Cum makes me feel good. i wouldn't be able to say no to a chance for more cum in my life. i was just nervous about the means by which it would happen because it was something new.

In a way, the fact that i perceived the whole venture as a risk added to the spice of the experience. Just as i love to let myself get a bit freaked out before Master pierces me, or beats me, i reveled in the fact that this new situation made me nervous. Once i reminded myself how much i trust Master to keep me safe, it was also safe for me to be scared. In some ways, Master provides me a venue to be safely scared, like a rollercoaster, only i never know where it's going.

It's a good thing that my job could be done by a monkey (my boss's words, so encouraging), or i might have messed something up on Friday. As it is, i could do this job in my sleep, and i managed to get through the day. It actually flew by. i left work my hour early, and went home to Master and our afternoon plan.

He had arranged for us to meet the stranger in a park near our apartment. We would walk there and wait for the arrival of his truck, and his cock. i dressed in an appropriate fashion for this first meeting. i wore a short skirt instead of my little booty shorts as we had originally planned. The shorts, while quite revealing, would also limit access to my body. While this guy wouldn't have unlimited access to Master's slave, it wouldn't do for me to appear closed off at this initial meeting. i wore a tight green t-shirt with no bra underneath, my breasts showing off their new perkiness that is a result of Master's exercise regimen for me.

Master had, before i got home, taken a shot of tequila to calm His own nerves. When i asked if i could have some too, He graciously allowed me to finish the bottle, about two shots worth, and i downed it like a sailor. Buzzed and dressed, we left our apartment and headed for the park.

It was a lovely day. The sun was out and the temperature was quite warm considering how close fall was, and how cool the summer had been. We held hands as we walked. i was properly on Master's left, and never let my steps go in front of Him without His telling me to step ahead. After all, one of the views He appreciates most of me is the rear, and He'd never get to see that if i always walked behind Him.

i hadn't known that there even were tennis courts in the park near our apartment, but Master proved that there were indeed. When we arrived at the designated tennis court area meeting point, i found that i had to use the bathroom. There were some public toilets nearby, but a custodian was cleaning them so i had to wait. i felt like every person we passed knew what i was there for, knew what i was for. i felt paranoid about police presence, that i might get arrested at least for exposure or public lewdness if not prostitution. i was adamant about not accepting money from the stranger even if he offered it, and in that Master did agree with me. Not because my mouth isn't worth a good price, but He isn't interested in selling my mouth at this point. i felt as if there was a sign hanging over my head letting everyone, from the custodian to the disc golfers playing in the park, know that i was here to suck the cock of a stranger.

i headed for the bathroom, after getting Master's permission, and smiled at the custodian as he got into his truck and drove away. i went inside and relieved myself, butterflies dancing in my stomach as i wondered if he would be there when i got out.

He wasn't; i rejoined Master, trying to show Him the squirrel i had seen in a tree on my way back that was shaking the branches in a comical fashion. The squirrel had stopped its antics though, and there was a larger concern at hand.

The truck had arrived.

The guy driving it was both what i had expected and not. i was glad at how he looked. There was nothing frightening about him to me. After Master had told me his first name, i had conjured an image of a guy i knew in high school with the same name. There was no real resemblance to that guy, but the thought had comforted me. He was skinny, white, brown-haired and not very distinctive. At least, his face didn't linger in my mind. But i wasn't there to look at his face.

Per Master's instructions, i was all business, so to speak. After the introductions, such as they were, i climbed into this stranger's truck and slid to the floorboards where i wouldn't be visible and where i could access his cock. Though he seemed a bit taken aback by my forwardness, he was not averse to it either, and pulled his cock out for me without much prompting.

It was not as thick as Master's cock, but there was appreciable length to it. i set to sucking it, and did my best to get him off as fast as possible. Master was being evil and talking to him as i sucked. Every time Master asked a question that required thought to answer, his cock slackened in my mouth, and i would have to work hard to bring back his attention.

He groped at my ass, and i moaned onto his cock. i enjoy the feeling of my flesh being grabbed, squeezed and slapped. His hands went to my breasts and i pulled my shirt up in order to allow him more free access to them, which revealed my back tattoo to his hungry eyes. i worked my mouth up and down, sucking hard and using my throat and palate to stimulate his cock.

i could tell from the noises he was making, between answering Master's questions, that he was enjoying my efforts, but i was actually feeling impatient because he had not yet fed me. i wanted that cum inside me, wanted the reward for my hard work and effort. The truck was hot, and i was slick with sweat. My nose began to run and i had to use my hands to wipe my nose more than once.

His cock was long enough that when i deep throated it i did gag a little bit, and it definitely cut off my airway, so i couldn't hold it in for long. i was fighting for his attention, fighting for the cum stored in his balls and fighting to control my body's reaction to the tight space, the heat and the congestion building in my nose.

When he finally came, i did gag a bit, and snorted out some snot as well, which i tried to snatch with my hand before it got to his pants. There was a little spit up, but i swallowed it all, and got all of his cum into my belly. i continued sucking, making sure that i cleaned up every bit of cum, and every bit of messy spit that i had gotten onto his cock. To do otherwise would be a waste of all my hard work and effort.

To clean was also its own reward, as i got to rest with my mouth around his cock and cool down from the exercise. He assured Master that he did not experience post-ejaculation sensitivity when He asked, and i cleaned his cock long enough that i could feel him become ready for another round. But Master told me it was time to go, and so i thanked him for his cum, and slid out of the truck.

Master exchanged a few more words with the man and then he drove off. We headed home. Master walked. i fairly bounced along as i held His hand. i felt delighted, high as a kite and ebullient with the successful completion of my task. Once again, with Master's support, i had accomplished something that i would never have thought possible, something i never could have done on my own. i felt proud of my accomplishment. i felt the chemical high that i always got after receiving a dose of cum.

i felt love for Master. How not, when He is the one who had brought so much pleasure and happiness into my life, in forms that i could never have imagined? Master wants me to have regular cocks that i suck, men who know me purely as a place to dump their cum. This may be the first such acquaintance that i gain, or i might never see him again. Whatever happens, i made an important step into my life as a cum slut.