Birth of a Dom

Story Info
Origins of a Dom from the desires of his beloved.
991 words
4.44
11.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The snake comes out of the hole, goes around the tree and goes back into the hole..."

I think to myself as I tied her leg to the chair. I stand up and step back to examine my handiwork. Her hands could probably be bound a little tighter behind the back of the chair, but her favorite blue scarf as always a bit too malleable. Her legs are now both tied to the legs of the chair she is sitting in with some rope I ordered online. I'd wondered as I got what the person at the counter would say if they knew what was in the package. Her eyes are covered with a red knitted scarf a friend had given me, and stuffed in her mouth were the boxers I'd been wearing that day. She is squirming under the restraints. I lift myself up onto her bed and stare at her. Her favorite part is the wait.

-----

I struggle to believe at times that this is who I am now that it was only a few weeks ago that she told me, "I want you to dominate me. I want to be your pet." To hear a strong feminist woman say such a thing baffled me. Her eyes were filled with fear that I may reject her, or worse yet reject her and tell others about how she was. I didn't though. I told her I needed time to think that I was afraid of hurting her and that I despised pain. She nodded and smiled.

-----

"Mmm" she said well it is all she can say. Her loud moaning brings me back to the current situation. Her legs are beginning to shake and her hands are still trying to work their way out of the binds. I guess the vibrator that is resting inside her on high might be a bit too much, but she knows she is supposed to stay quiet for master. I make sure she hasn't been giving me the safe signal and walk over to grab my leather belt. Folding it in half, I slap it against her breasts being sure to hit her nipples. Once, twice and she lets her head fall, our yellow light signal to slow.

-----

All day after she told me I spent googling.

BDSM

Submission

Domination

How to tie a knot?

How to make a gag?

Sex Toys.

I approached it like an academic study reading guide and references. Studying the culture of kink through images and words. I was teaching myself how not only dominating was attractive but what drew the sub towards it.

-----

She is squirming again. She nearly knocked the chair over. I jump off the bed, walk over, and untie her legs from the chair. I lift her up and stand her up. She falls. Her legs long since stopped working. As she tries to stand I place my foot on her back and push her down. I say "Master wants his pet to be still." She listens and I bind her ankles together and tie that bind to the bind in her wrists leaving her legs up in the air as she lays on her stomach. I explain that her squirming early was unacceptable. I grip the belt again.

One

Two

Three

Times I strike her ass with the belt. Watching her quiver and hearing her breathing become even further despondant. I sit in the chair that is now damp with her juices which overflowed and stare at her again. Bound and with the ring of the beads resting on her ass and the vibrator still buzzing away on her pussy.

-----

The package had come with more than just rope but a vibrator and a set of anal beads as well. We hadn't actually had vanilla sex yet let alone kink sex. However I'd been dominating her in our private cuddling time. Learning her fantasies and how I could occupy them. I made myself the maestro of her desire. I had decided the day after she'd told me that I would dominate her.

-----

I decide that she's had enough. I kneel beside her grasp the ring of the beads in my hand. There were seven on this particular one. She has no clue where I am or what I am doing as I begin to prepare to pull it out.

-----

I would dominate her not because I wanted a sex slave or to have power over her as some exaltation of my ego

-----

I pull the first one out. She practically screams.

-----

I would dominate her because it is what she wanted.

-----

The second and third come out together she tries to roll away from me but I grasp her hair.

-----

I would make her worship my cock and fingers and more importantly words not because I wanted her to but because she wanted to.

-----

I untie her ankle restraint as I yank the fourth and fifth one free.

-----

To truly dominate is not to tie and bind and gag and fuck, but to speak with the authority of someone who knows their fantasies better than they do.

-------

I untie her wrists as I slowly pull the sixth one out.

-----

I never wanted to dominate someone, but now I do.

-----

Before the seventh one comes out I remove the vibrator and undo the gag, but as I undo it I whisper to her, "Pet gets master's cock if she is quiet through this last bit." She nodded and with a little pop and a little pull the final one came out. She couldn't help herself and said, "I love you master."

-----

I realized to dominate her is to love her.

-----

Three hours of punishment and gagging and binding later, we stop. I lift her into the bed. Curl up next to her, and tell her, "master loves her."