Birth of a Malesub Ch. 3

Story Info
Greg marries Nikki & continues to succumb to training.
4.5k words
4.43
70.7k
11
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 12/05/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
myker
myker
155 Followers

During the next several months, Nikki put Greg through some very strict training. As hard as Greg tried to please her, he often failed. Consequently, she punished him often, as she had planned to. Greg always accepted his punishment flawlessly, however, and in so doing, he found himself hopelessly addicted to Nikki.

Just as Nikki had required, Greg learned to worship her, her body, and the very ground that she walked on. He served her well, and eventually proved to be her best trainee ever. She adored his devotion and undying effort to please her. Greg managed to give Nikki far more pleasure and satisfaction than any of her previous submissive men. So it was only natural that he soon became her favorite pet.

The profound changes in Greg's life didn't end with Nikki. Just two months after she came into Greg's life, he and his coworker's office pool won the state lotto. There were ten people in their lotto pool, and Greg's share was $865k. The winnings were paid out in a lump sum. Even after taxes, he still cleared slightly over $500k.

Greg knew how to manage money well. At just under $50k per year, his income was modest. Nevertheless, he had still managed to accumulate almost $200k in savings and investments prior to winning the lotto. He also had paid off the mortgage on his condo several years before.

Nikki knew that Greg had fallen deeply in love with her, so it did not surprise her in the least that Greg readily accepted her marriage proposal. The very next week, they flew to Vegas and tied the knot. Nikki allowed Greg to consummate their marriage with the understanding that their fornication may possibly be the ONLY time that she would allow it.

Greg and Nikki's marathon fuck fest was the best sex that Greg had ever experienced in his lifetime. Also, it was better than Nikki had expected. She came more times than she could count, while Greg came thrice himself. She forced the reluctant Greg to suck her pussy clean after his first two orgasms, but allowed him to quickly fall asleep cuddling her after his third.

They returned home after a brief three 3-day honeymoon. Greg promptly sold his condo and used the proceeds to pay off the mortgage on Nikki's home. They would live rent and mortgage free. Greg couldn't be happier. Now he could serve his Goddess for the rest of his life.

A few days after the honeymoon, however, Greg got quite the shock. Nikki disclosed that she had a longtime lover. That was bad enough. When she also explained that she had no intentions on discontinuing her relationship with Paul, Greg felt devastated. It never even remotely occurred to him that Nikki might have a lover. Greg knew about her other pets, but he also knew that she never allowed her pets to fuck her. Therefore, he had felt a certain level of security from knowing that he was her favorite pet.

Greg never considered that Nikki desired cock. After all, she often impaled herself on dildos that her pets were either obliged to hold in their mouths, or had strapped onto their foreheads. Greg mistakenly assumed that Nikki had been content enough with this arrangement.

The way Greg saw things, having a lover was quite different than having a few pets on the side. He made a big fuss about it, and argued that Nikki should have disclosed her relationship with Paul before proposing marriage. Nikki pointed out that even though Greg was her favorite pet, he was never her lover. Therefore, her love life was of no concern of his, then or now.

Nikki expected that her disclosure about Paul would upset Greg, but she felt that Greg had been growing too complacent. Her motivation for telling Greg was to initially instill some jealousy. She didn't want him to become too comfortable and settled, not just yet anyway. A little more jealousy and humiliation would keep him off balance.

Greg's outburst surprised Nikki, however. Greg had never even raised his voice to Nikki, let alone ranted and raved. His behavior angered her, and she decided to deal with his first episode of blatant insubordination swiftly and harshly. Nikki initially planned to keep her encounters with Paul somewhat discreet, but Greg's outbursts changed Nikki's thinking.

Now Greg would have to be taught a lesson. Nikki decided to punish him by accelerating her plans of bringing Paul directly into the picture, instead of initially keeping him discreetly in the background as originally intended.

Nikki walked right over to the phone and called Paul. As Greg watched in disbelief, she invited Paul over for dinner the very next evening. After she hung up, Greg ranted and raved again, threatening to leave. Nikki realized that she would have to call his bluff.

"You seem to have forgotten who's in charge here! I clearly explained to you that our marriage would NOT change the balance of our relationship. You understood that." she responded.

Nikki then pointed to the door, and added, "There's the fucking door if you don't like it! But just remember, if you leave, I won't EVER take you back! THAT I promise!"

Greg immediately regretted that he had deposited all of his funds into joint accounts with Nikki. She hadn't even put his name on the deed to her home yet. Walking out would cost him several hundred grand. More importantly, he was hopelessly in love with her. Even though Greg was most tempted to leave, he just stood there frozen, unable to move or speak.

Nikki knew that she had successfully called Greg's bluff, but she also saw a look of fear in his eyes that she had never seen before. She quickly assured him that not only he would eventually learn to accept his place in her life, he would soon learn to enjoy it just as much as everything else she had trained him for.

Nikki's reassurance only made Greg angrier. She warned him that if he didn't immediately calm down and start behaving like a true submissive, she wouldn't be the ONLY one sucking Paul's cock tomorrow night. By the piercing look in her eyes, Greg knew that she was dead serious. He didn't say another word after that. They both knew that she had won. Greg would submit to Nikki's whims, just as he always had. His shoulders slumped, as all the fight in him quickly dissipated.

Later that night, Nikki punished Greg for his insubordination. She stuffed her largest butt plug up his ass, put alligator clips on his nipples, and clothespins on his scrotum. She then whipped his ass with a cane until she drew tears from him. Afterwards, she had him bring her to several orgasms with his tongue before finally allowing him to remove the plug, clips, and pins from his body. She didn't allow him to masturbate afterwards.

Nikki instructed Greg to sleep on the floor at the foot of their bed that night. Just before she turned out the lights for the evening, Nikki told Greg that he had submitted to only half of his punishment. He would submit to the other half tomorrow night.

The following day, Greg had an awful day at work. He couldn't think of anything else but Nikki and Paul. He came home straight from work and started cooking dinner as Nikki had instructed. Nikki walked in a few minutes later and warned him that he'd better be on his best behavior tonight.

Paul arrived promptly at seven. Greg opened the door to let him in. As soon as he laid eyes on Paul, Greg's jealousy heightened. Paul looked like a Greek Adonis. He was 30ish, at least 6'2", around 200 lbs., with broad shoulders, trim waist, muscular, and starkly handsome.

Paul ignored Greg, and with an air of superiority, walked straight over to Nikki. He lifted her chin gently, and they kissed open mouthed. Nikki's dominant nature seemed to vanish around Paul. Greg face turned red with a mixture of jealousy, humiliation, and anger.

"Are you hungry?" Nikki asked Paul.

"Famished." Paul replied.

Nikki and Paul conversed during dinner completely ignoring Greg. After they had eaten, Greg was instructed to clean the table and wash the dishes while Nikki and Paul went into the living room for an after dinner drink.

As soon as Greg emerged from the kitchen, Paul took Nikki by the hand and led her into the master bedroom. Nikki instructed Greg to follow. Once in the bedroom, Nikki instructed Greg to strip, kneel down, and watch. She also warned him not to utter a word, unless spoken to.

Paul sat down on the edge of the bed and simply said, "Undress now."

Although Paul voice was even-toned, his words sounded almost like a command. Greg watched as Nikki slowly removed her clothing, revealing her luscious body. She then knelt before Paul.

"Unzip it, Love." Paul added. Without a word, Nikki obediently unzipped his trousers and pulled out Paul's semi hard cock. It was obvious that Paul wasn't wearing any underwear. His cock already appeared at least seven inches long, and it wasn't fully hard yet.

"Suck it." Paul instructed. Greg watched in disbelief as Nikki submissively bent down and took the head of his cock into her mouth. His beloved Nikki, who had behaved dominantly in every way, shape, and form without ever displaying one iota of a submissive nature, was now behaving submissively to this man!

When Paul's cock soon grew to almost obscene proportions, Greg's eyes widened in further disbelief. Greg couldn't tell exactly, since Paul's pants were still on, but Paul's cock was certainly much longer and thicker than Greg's slender seven inches. Nikki bobbed her head and sucked Paul off with hungry abandon.

The thought of being forced to watch Nikki submit to Paul's monster cock somehow cause a stirring in Greg's loins. After all the anguish he had suffered over Paul, Greg's cock started to rise! Greg immediately recalled Nikki's prediction that he would soon learn to accept and enjoy his place with her. He wondered how she could possibly have known. Did she know him better than he knew himself?

Greg's submissive fever began to burn even hotter. He desperately tried to mentally prevent his cock from rising, but it was no use. He also tried looking away from Nikki and Paul several times, but his will power wasn't strong enough. Nikki was too beautiful, and Paul's cock seemed larger than life. Though Greg was filled with jealousy, Nikki and Paul DID look fascinating together.

As Greg's arousal got the best of him, he began to justify that Nikki deserved all the pleasure that she could get. He watched Paul slowly and gently removed his shirt as Nikki continued sucking him off. Paul's shaven body was rippling with lean muscle. Just like Nikki, Paul's body was a piece of art. All Greg could do now is hope that they wouldn't see his rock hard cock throbbing to his heartbeat.

"Stop, Love." Paul instructed. Nikki raised her head, and Paul stood up to remove his trousers. Greg saw his shaven balls for the first time. About the size of small walnuts, they seemed of relatively small proportion to his massive cock. Greg realized that he had under calculated the length of Paul's cock. It was at least 10 or 11 inches long! Paul kept his dark pubic hair short and neatly trimmed, just as Nikki did.

Paul lifted up his cock. As if on a cue, Nikki began alternately kissing his balls and licking the bottom of his shaft. Paul turned his head and first looked into Greg's eyes, then lowered his glance to Greg's erection.

"Your husband seems to be enjoying himself." Paul commented, with a devilish grin.

Nikki turned around to look at Greg's cock. When Greg tried to cover it up with his hands, and Nikki laughed knowingly. Greg bowed his head in shameful humiliation, fully realizing that his wife was about to take him down to submissive depths that he'd never even imagined. She obviously intended to fuck this perfection of a man with his monster-sized cock, and Greg's own cock throbbed with raging approval!

"I'm glad that you're enjoying yourself, my pet. But you really haven't seen anything yet. Just wait until you see what he can DO with his beautiful cock!" she mused.

Greg noticed her love juices already running down the insides of her thighs. He'd never seen her get so wet, so quickly. Nikki licked and sucked on his balls like a slut in heat, as she stroked his saliva glistened cock.

Paul gently pushed her away, and positioned himself flat on the bed. Without a word, Nikki climbed up and straddled her knees around Paul's mid thighs, facing him. She instructed Greg to kneel on the floor near the foot of the bed so that he could get a closer view.

Greg watched as Nikki grabbed Paul's cock with one hand, and glided his huge cock head back and forth along her wet slit. Her breathing became notably labored as she guided the purple head of his big prick into her pussy. She gasped as she slowly impaled herself onto his massive tool. Greg was amazed that she could even take his long and thick cock without splitting herself to injury.

Nikki's love juices ran down halfway to her knees. Her body trembled visibly as her pussy somehow managed to take in most of Paul's cock. Less than a minute later, she was enjoying her first orgasm. She pushed her hands flat against Paul's chest, and screamed out in pleasure. Pre cum formed on Greg's cock slit as he watched.

Without missing a beat, Nikki pursued her second orgasm. It didn't take very long. Less than two minutes later, she grunted and groaned from the pit of her being, profusely tensing up her sweat-glistened body. She thrashed her head about in wild abandon, and came like Greg had never seen her cum before.

After Nikki's orgasm subsided, Paul gently lifted her off his cock. Greg could clearly see her widely gaping pussy, sloppy with her juices. Greg didn't understand his overwhelming arousal. He ached to stroke his throbbing and drooling cock, but he didn't dare.

Paul sat up and moved to the side of the bed. Nikki laid down on her back in the space that Paul had just vacated, and invitingly spread her legs. Paul mounted her, and expertly used his massive tool to make Nikki squeal, moan, scream, and groan her way through three more glorious orgasms in less than five minutes! She behaved like a slut possessed.

Greg marveled not only at Paul's ability to pleasure Nikki, but also at Paul's ability to withhold his own orgasm. Greg knew that would have shot his load along with Nikki's very first orgasm, had he been in Paul's place. Greg also knew that it would have taken only two or three strokes of his leaking cock to bring himself off to a massive orgasm.

"On all fours." Paul said. Nikki immediately positioned herself on her hands and knees for Paul. She arched her back, and offered her ass high in the air like a wanton bitch in heat.

Paul guided his monster tool into her gaping, sloppy wet slit. Then he grabbed her ass cheeks and kneaded them with his strong hands as he fucked her into two more quick, but violent orgasms. Paul continued fucking her without missing a beat, and used her own lubrication to bury his index finger deep inside her asshole. Seconds later he gave her still another earth shattering orgasm.

By then, Nikki had screamed so much that her voice became noticeably hoarse. She was running out of steam, and begged Paul to cum inside her. He grabbed the back of her hair, made a makeshift ponytail with it, and pulled her head back towards him, nearly lifting her hands off the bed in the process.

Greg could see Paul's body start to tense up. Nikki knew that Paul was just seconds away from finally blowing his load deep inside her hungry, wanton cunt. This knowledge set Nikki off for yet another orgasm. Her hoarse screams of pleasure finally put Paul over the edge, and he came along with her. His orgasm was both explosive and long. He pumped numerous jets of hot cum deep inside Nikki's thirsty hole, and kept on pumping until some of his cum noticeably flowed down the existing rivers of her love juice along the insides of her thighs.

After at least 50 thrusts into his orgasm, Paul finally withdrew his cock from Nikki's sore and swollen pussy. He used his cock to glide his cum that had dripped down her thighs, and smeared it along the crack of both her slit and ass several times. Then he finally stood up off the bed. He offered his hand to Nikki and helped her off the bed.

"Now do you understand why I have no intentions of giving up Paul?" Nikki asked Greg in a hoarse voice.

"Yes, Goddess." Greg responded, burning with humiliation.

"Don't I DESERVE the pleasure that he can give me, my pet?" she pressed.

"Yes, Goddess." Greg replied hesitantly, but understanding.

"Then you certainly can't object, CAN you?" she pressed.

"No.", Greg replied, still in awe from what he had just witnessed.

"Well, I'm glad THAT'S settled!" she commented.

Nikki instructed Greg to lie down on the floor, on his back. As soon as Greg complied, Nikki straddled herself over him, facing his feet. She lowered herself, positioning her ass several inches over his face. Greg finally snapped out of his subspace reverie, and realized what her intentions were.

"Goddess, please don't make me do this!" Greg pleaded.

"Why? Did you think your training ended when we got married?" she asked.

"No, but..." Greg tried to respond, but Nikki interrupted.

"I planned to wait until next year to do this, but your behavior last night changed all that. Besides, your cock is still hard, and that clearly contradicts your argument! You see my pet, whether you consciously realize it or not, you WANT this!" she explained.

"Goddess, PLEASE don't!" he begged.

"You promised to be my little cum slut, DIDN'T you?" she asked, as Greg stared at her sloppy, gaping hole. He could smell the sharp, dank aroma of sex.

"Yes, but..." Greg tried to explain, but was interrupted again.

"Did I ever tell you that the only cum you would be required to eat would be your OWN?" she asked. Greg could feel the heat of her well-fucked cunt radiating on his face.

"No, but..." he replied, only to be interrupted once more.

"Tell me my pet, when you promised to be my cum slut forever, did you say ANYTHING to indicate to me that you would only eat YOUR cum?" she pressed. Greg could see a glob of cum starting to slide down her gaping hole.

"No, Goddess." he admitted.

"That's right, you DIDN'T! That leaves you with only one of two choices. From now on, you can either suck Paul's cum out of my pussy, or you can suck it directly out of his cock. Now, I only want to hear ONE word out of you. If I hear any MORE than one word, I promise that you will be punished like you've never been punished before! Now... tell me who you prefer to suck cum out of, Paul or ME?" she demanded, as the glob of cum oozed down her swollen left pussy lip.

After a long hesitation, Greg finally responded, "You."

Nikki slowly lowered her sloppy, gaping, hot cunt down onto Greg's mouth. The raw, dank smell of sex overpowered Greg, and he gagged once before his mouth was covered. Paul stood and positioned himself over Greg, and faced Nikki. She began sucking Paul's cock as Greg sucked on her steaming cream pie.

After Greg's initial disgust, he soon realized that Paul's cum didn't taste much different coming out of Nikki's pussy than his own cum had tasted on their wedding night. Greg's submissive fever kicked into an even higher gear, and he began feeling that this was where he belonged.

It didn't take long for Nikki to start producing fresh love juice. She felt as hot as a firecracker from having Greg working hard, cleaning up her messy pussy while she giving Paul another blowjob. Her fresh juices helped flush Paul's cum out of her gaping hole.

Greg obediently licked, sucked, and deep tongued Nikki's pussy, lapping up gobs of her lover's cum as if he'd done it for years. He became lost in a deep, subspace reverie, and felt euphoric satisfaction from pleasing his Goddess.

When there was no more cum to be had, Greg focused his attention on Nikki's clit. Soon thereafter, he could feel her body trembling. Greg knew that she was only seconds away from cumming again. When Greg increased the speed of his tongue flickers on Nikki's clit, it put her over the top.

myker
myker
155 Followers
12