Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Prejudice
Prejudice
7 Followers

A small chuckle at the other end of the table made her look up.

"You're the dirtiest little slut I have ever met. I'm quite pleased, and also displeased. I will have to punish you for it, but I'm sure you'll enjoy it really. Vegetables?"

They ate in silence and afterwards she got to lick her desert off his cock. He then enjoyed her as his desert as he wasn't much of a fan of sweets. He fucked her mercilessly, filling her with his seed three times before her final orgasm sent her into unconsciousness. She was so exhausted from the ordeals of the day. He carried her into the bedroom and fell asleep next to her.

The next morning she woke up from a searing pain in her pussy. She groaned and tried to reach down to rub it only to find herself shackled to the bed. She had completely forgotten about the ankle- and wrist restraints she'd added to the bed the previous day. She was lying with her naked ass exposed to the air.

"Sore, pet?" He sounded amused as he let his hand run across her bum.

"Yes, Sir. Very sore. I'm not sure I can handle your cock today. I'm sorry if I'm letting you down."

"You should have been faithful last night then."

She flinched and turned to look at him. He looked surprisingly grim but also aroused.

"Please. I can't. It hurts so badly." She knew she sounded like a pathetic little girl.

His hand started rubbing on her clit and probed gently at her pussy. She moaned with pleasure and sighed. She wasn't getting out of this.

"I've been thinking about your ass since last night, actually... Since you're so keen on giving your pussy to the first stranger that comes your way, I'm thinking I can at least have your bum to myself. I'm going to let you go for a moment, and I want you to go to the bathroom and get ready for me to take your virginity."

She looked scared yet she was turned on by the idea. As soon as she was free she bounded off towards the bathroom. She had prepared for such a possibility and getting cleaned up was easy enough, though embarrassing. She returned when she was sure she was ready.

He made her lay down with a pillow beneath her hips. He licked her pussy to get her to relax before probing her ass carefully with one finger. The pain was noticeable even though he used a lot of lube, and her panic rose as she knew he wouldn't stop until he'd fucked her. His cock was a lot bigger than his finger.

"Stop. It hurts. Please, fuck my pussy instead, Sir. I can't do this..."

"Yet I sense something in your voice that says "don't stop". I don't want to hurt you, pet. I'll be gentle." And with that he started finger fucking her ass ever so gently. He seemed to know just how to do it and she felt herself relax and slowly start to enjoy it.

"Good girl." His mouth was next to her ear as he encouraged her to accept another finger. She felt a slight pressure as he inserted another finger and kept his slow, steady pace.

"Do you like this, pet? I always did tell you that ass play is nice. I hope this makes you want my cock in your ass soon."

"Yes, I like it, Sir. You do me great honour in teaching me this." Her voice was low as she was focusing on relaxing and enjoying the sensation of having someone invading her privacy like this.

"Well then I think it's time for the grand finale," and he pulled his fingers out and replaced them with his cock. "Take a deep breath, my sweet."

She closed her eyes and forced herself to relax in every muscle as she felt his cock against her tight hole. He slowly pushed into her and they both moaned in unison. He held still for a long time, savouring her tight embrace before slowly pushing all the way into her, filling her with his length.

"God! It feels so tight! So precious! I love it! You're such a perfect little slut." He slapped her ass with a paddle as he picked up the speed to playful moans and purrs from his slave.

"Thank you, Sir. It feels so good. I'm glad you are fucking my ass." She smiled into the sheets; this really was extraordinarily nice and her only regret was never having experienced it sooner. His cock was large, but she seemed to take every inch of it into her ass.

He pulled out of her only to hear her disappointed mews.

"Don't worry. I just want to heighten your sensation. It is your first time, after all." He returned to bed carrying her butterfly and with a blush she remembered the stranger from last night. She caught herself wondering if he would fuck her ass like this too.

The added pleasure of having a vibe on her clit made her moans turn to screams as he returned to fuck her bum. She writhed and squirmed to take him deeper and he had to reach round to pinch her nipples to sate her lust.

"I love the fact that you've revealed this side of you to me. I didn't know you could be this whorish!" He added more force to his thrusts, seemingly going deeper every time. His paddle came down on her sore bum again and again and yet she sounded like she needed more. He came inside her ass with a primordial growl that sent shivers down her spine. "Come for me, slut. Come for your master."

She didn't need encouragement, and her climax was so heavenly that it made her cry. When he released her she curled up in his arms to sob louder than she'd ever sobbed before. She was so released. She was free. Her pride had vanished and she let herself go entirely.

He stroked her hair and let her cry. He felt a deep sense of pride at being the one to save her. To set her free sexually. He hoped her future Master would treat her kindly, and perhaps share her from time to time.

***** by Prejudice for Literotica 03.10.2010 *****

Prejudice
Prejudice
7 Followers
12