Birthday

Story Info
A woman's way to bring a man back to life.
3k words
3.92
28k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is the darn clock again. 6:00 AM. I look at the ceiling and listen to the big fat nothing. I used to listen to Maria's sweet breath. She slept through the alarm all the time and I loved it. I could watch her, her slow, relaxed breath, her beautiful breasts rising and falling. Sometimes I played with them till her nipples got hard and she started to twitch and squirm in her dreams. I've never asked her about those dreams, because we were too busy with each other after she woke up. Once or twice a month I got super lucky when she kicked off the blanket in her sleep and I could wake her up by kissing her between her legs. Oh Man! Old mighty days!

Fuck Man! You can't do this to yourself! Get up and get moving! You just turned fucking 30 years old today! She left the country 3 months ago! Move on! Get an another woman and fuck her!

I'm still lying in bed and thinking which one of the voices in my head shall I listen to. The one that lives in the past with Maria or the one that kicks my ass regularly. The third wins. The good boy who gets up, makes the bed, dresses up, puts something into the grumbling stomach, gets on the bus and gets his ass to his workplace by 8AM.

When I arrive all my colleagues are there waiting for me. I look at them and I see different faces, some very excited, some showing sorry and pity. They used to look up to me, I was the best team lead in the whole organization, a natural leader and the only reason I am still here is because my team works so effective even without my direct attention that nobody in the organization even notices my mental absence.

Man! Put your fucking self together. This gotta stop! Look at these faces! A bunch of sorry asses looking at your sorry ass! Yell! Break something! Quit! Just stop feeling sorry for yourself!

The numb me wins again and I smile to them and sing the Happy Birthday with them and play along like a nice boy. Everything changes when a large flat box is given to me. All of them are on their heels to see my reaction so I quickly tear it apart and there is an Andrew Morrow oil painting, my favourite artist. I can't say anything just look at the painting and then look at them and forget everything. I am myself again, feeling alive, happy, excited. My eyes are filled with tears and I hug them one by one.

On the painting there are two couples making love on the river. The brunette with long curly hair lies on her side with legs spread and her partner fills her anus from behind. Both of their faces show excitement, tension, love, passion. The heat of the moment is captured frantically. In contrast the other couple embraces each other in a gentle way in a missionary position while looking at the other pair, like their passion is being fed by the others. A real masterpiece!

When I look up I see that some of my female colleagues are blushing heavily. Sex or this kind of sex is not part of the culture in the organization. I thank everybody again and put the painting back to its box which looks more like a reminder of a nuclear fallout after my hurried opening. The day is starting and people are leaving. The last to depart is my team leader colleague, Juanita, she runs the support team. I offer her an another thank you hug, but she hugs me strong, pulls me into her body and I can smell her hair, feel her breasts even feel her sex. I return her passionate hug. She whispers into my ear that she picked the painting for me and with that she turns around and I watch her white mini skirt dancing away. She looks back over her shoulder and catches me staring at her butt. Smiles and reaches for her skirts, lifts it up to treat me with a completely naked butt. No tan lines, no panty and I catch a glimpse of a tattoo too. I stare at her like this was the first time I see a naked arse. She laughs out loud and walks away with a beet red face.

What a day Man! You see, sometimes the grass is greener on this side of the fence. Yeah!

I unwrap the painting to take a look at it again and am still wondering what the hell has just happened. I don't have much time to think, because work is waiting and the first time in the last 3 months I am looking forward to it. I start with cleaning, rearranging and reorganizing my office. I work hard all day long and at 4PM I have a brand new office. It looks like I just moved in. Time to call it a day!

For a moment I debate whether I should call for a cab because of the painting or just risk taking the bus. The cheap me wins over and I head for the station. Big mistake! When I get on the bus there are still empty seats in the back where the seats are sideways, facing each other. I sit down with the painting between my legs. As we progress through downtown more and more people get on and we start feeling like herrings in a can. I realized that I need to cover the corner of the painting with my hand otherwise it is going to hurt somebody badly in their private parts, because the frame reaches up to people's crotches. I have two dudes standing right in front of me and the painting is between them. I'm in an awkward position leaning on the frame and reaching beyond these two guys to cover the sharp corner. I don't even see who is there, but occasionally something bumps into my hand. I just hope that the painting isn't going to be damaged. I should have taken a cab. Damn it!!! Stupid me!

The bus stops again and the driver yells "Move back please." We get even more compacted as more people get on and I feel a bottom being firmly pressed to my hand. Darn, this is getting worse and worse. As we start moving again I have a moment to see through between the dudes around me and I notice that I'm intruding the personal space of a young lad in an ocean blue tiny skirt, matching top and hat. It seems that she either doesn't mind or doesn't care about the situation so I relax a bit.

The devil starts up in me again, not the first time today when the bus hits a bump on the road and the people bounce to one another. She does too and my hand ends in between her ass cheeks. Different thoughts are running through my mind and I feel different things inside. I'm embarrassed, I'm excited, my body responds and my pants are getting tight. Dude this is awesome! Come on you are not 14 anymore to take advantage of young lad, this is like peeping through a keyhole! Grow up! No! No! This chick loves this, just enjoy the show. I snap myself out of this internal nonsense and focus on what is actually happening.

She shows no sign of discomfort. Her ass is simply attached to my knuckles, like she was sitting on my hand. I'm sure that I will not move. Firstly I can't do anything, secondly if I moved my hand she would end up with the corner of the frame stuck up in her ass. Not good.

We move on and I'm shocked to feel a subtle twist in her hip. It is not one of those bumpy motions that the bus cause. This is deliberate from her. Am I hallucinating? But no, she very slowly twists her hip back and forth, every 3-4 seconds or so.

The bus stops suddenly and she is pushed out of our position. My hand is at her left hip. Now what? She must have the same question on her mind, because there's a hesitant move in her body as I feel that she presses herself to my hand. Then she lifts her left hip and gyrates it so she ends up being on my hand again, but this time deeper. Through the textile of her skirt I feel that I must be touching her butt hole. She continues with the twisting back and forth very slowly.

I'm torn. Shall I join her? Shall I just be a toy for her? It doesn't take much time to decide and I start turning my hand and offer my fingers instead of my knuckles, but she stops all motions immediately. Did I screw this up? Will she move away? My thumb ends up between her cheeks and my index finger on her crotch. No movement for 10 seconds. I almost give up, when she reaches back and lifts her skirt and I glimpse a naked butt, no tan line and a tiny tattoo saying "Nita." Déjà vu! I've seen this exact image today. This can't be true!? Could this young lad be Juanita? But she wore a white skirt in the morning.

I don't have much time to think since the sensation takes over my thinking. I feel her anus and crotch attached to my fingers. Now she is the one who waits. I slowly move my thumb in small circles on her arsehole and my index finger along her lips reaching for her clit. I keep stroking her and she joins me with a gyrating motion. I have hardly any feedback about what I do so I really need to sense what's going on, but I must be doing great, because when my index finger is at her entrance she pushes down and I'm in her hot pussy. I take initiative and I press my thumb stronger on the little bud as well and loosen it up a bit. My middle finger is nicely attached to her clit and I make small sideways motions to stimulate it. She responds with her muscles in both holes.

Passion takes over me and I really need to control myself not to start visibly fucking her with long, strong strokes with my finger. But I get more active and wiggle my fingers deeper and in both holes. I always dreamed about rubbing my fingers together through the tiny walls between the anus and pussy. Wow! I'm just doing that. I see that she drops her head and her knees are getting wobbly. I keep rubbing and moving my fingers on her clit, in her holes and I feel her pussy get very tight and pulsates. She must be having an orgasm.

She is calming down now and I slowly remove my fingers and stroke gently her clit only. After a half a minute I stop that too and I rest my wrist on the frame again. She wants to feel me because she wiggles till her ass hole attaches again to one of my knuckles.

It seems that our session is over, but I'm so hard I can hardly think and I really want to know whether she is Juanita or not. We get to a transit station where usually a lot of people get off and I stand up and put my left arm around her waist. She looks back and I see Juanita smiling at me. I kiss her and she passionately kisses me back.

When the people depart we sit down beside each other in complete silence and wait for the bus to finally arrive at my station which is only a minute away. When we get off the bus I just wrap my hand around hers and we walk toward my apartment in silence. When we get into the elevator I put down the painting and grab her by her arse to lift her up. We are passionately kissing. I put her down and pull down her skirts and she steps out of it. Without asking she hands me her hat and removes her top and hands it to me too. Then she gives me her purse and her high heels as well. She is like when she was born, beautiful, naked, alive. We arrive to the 25th floor. She calmly steps out and I follow her. She turns around and with her hand asks me where to go. I shrug my shoulders.

She heads toward the doors and checks whether she can figure out which one is mine. I follow her from behind and know that she won't find it. Sometimes she turns around giggling. She stops and pulls her eyebrows up when we visited all 12 doors on the corridor without luck. I shrug my shoulders again. As a response she kneels in front of me and unzips my pants, reaches in and fishes out my throbbing cock.

We lock eyes and I wait for her to mount me, but she just keeps my cock an inch from her mouth. Payback time. I think. With her other hand she touches herself and starts masturbating. We just look at each other and I see her control disappearing when the lust kicks in. I take that moment of weakness and pull her up, turn her around, bend her and shove my full length into her pussy in one motion. She gasps hard and I start pumping her like an animal. Her knees gets weak and she can hardly hold herself. She bits her wrist not to cry out loud, but it doesn't work and she looses it and shrieks like a hawk. I'm not even close to being done with her, but it is time to get private. I let her drop to her knees, pick up her clothes from the floor and walk to the door 20 feet away with my cock showing the way like it was a compass. I toss all of her cloths to my apartment and realize that I left the painting in the elevator.

I walk back to the elevator with my dangling cock and wait for it to arrive. Juanita gets herself together by now and walks up to me with a wicked smile on her face. She starts undressing me and I play along. By the time the elevator arrives I'm naked and she is happily sucking me. When the door opens I jump to the side, because Miss Wilkins, an elderly lady from the 27th floor, is staring at us. She understandingly hands me the painting and waits for the door to close. By this time Juanita is gone with all my cloths and is laughing hard from the door and then shuts it in front of my nose. I'd better not mess with this women in the future because the paybacks are painful.

I stand there stark naked covering my intimate parts with the painting when the elevator opens again and Miss Wilkins walks out of it. She is holding my bag which I also forgot to fetch. She very understandingly walks up to me hands me the bag and knocks on the door gently and says "Open it, he payed enough." The door opens and Juanita stands there stark naked. "You are not just clever my dear, but absolutely gorgeous too. Now get inside you too." Says Miss Wilkins and walks back to the elevator. Why do I have the feeling that this is not the first time these two have met, but I don't ask unnecessary questions.

I put the painting on my desk and point to the couple having anal sex and then the one in the missionary position and lift my eyebrows? She grabs my hand and directs it to her butt. I lift her and carry her to the bedroom and pin her to the bed with her bum sticking out. I start licking her clit and move higher slowly. I end up eating her gorgeous, pulsating ass hole. I go back and forth several times before I stay with her little bud and penetrate it with my tong while using my fingers on her clit and pussy. She starts loosing it and just before she'd climax I move up and put my cock at the entrance.

She pushes back 4-5 times, but we need lubrication. I don't have anything at home so I grab the body lotion and squirm a big dose out and massages it into her ass. We try again and now her ass stretches enough to let me in. I let her dictate the rhythm for now, but when she starts rubbing her clit and comes unexpectedly like an avalanche I take over. Her body collapses and I need to grab her hip in order to be able to keep thrusting. She moans continuously. It is just too much for her now so I stop and let her rest on the bed.

She is still somewhere else and have not returned to Earth. I lay beside her and keep fondling her breasts, stroking her body. She opens her eyes and looks at me like she has no idea where she is. I can see it in here eyes when her mind kicks in and she registers me, the room and what we have done. She smiles at me and reaches for my cock. Twists herself and offers herself from behind. We are looking at the painting on my desk and I enter her anus exactly as it is captured on the image in front of us. I'm in haven and soon enough we both come strong and hard.

We look at each other and we know that we found each other for life. With that thought we fall asleep in each others arm.