Birthday Blowjob

Story Info
His friend's girlfriend has a special surprise for him.
3.3k words
3.99
179.3k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story. If you choose to believe it, fine; if not, that's fine, too. All details are accurate as far as I can remember them, though names may have been changed to protect identities.

======================

"Hey, buddy, what time you coming up on Friday?" Matt said as soon as I answered the phone.

"Hmm?" I said, momentarily confused. "Oh, right, Friday. You caught me off guard. After work, I guess; between six and six-thirty." My birthday was coming up Friday, and two of my best friends, Matt and his live-in girlfriend, Robin, had invited me to spend the weekend with them. Though we're very close friendship-wise, we're not very close distance-wise. We became friends around ten years before when we both lived in the same city and worked for the same company, but life circumstances being what they are over the years, we now live about three hours apart. Fortunately, three hours is not that far, and we still see each other at least once a month and thus it has not been enough to spoil our friendship.

"That's perfect. Robin's going to cook dinner for you and she wanted me to find out what time you'll be here." As if on cue, Robin picked up the second phone at their place to join the conversation.

"One other thing," she said, after we exchanged hellos, "what do you want for your birthday? Gift-wise, I mean."

"Nothing!" I said, laughing. "You guys don't have to get me anything. Dinner and hanging around for the weekend is more than enough."

"Don't argue with me," Robin giggled. "Come on. We have to get you something. I insist. Now tell us what you'd like. Give us a couple of options, so it will be a surprise."

I thought for a second. "Robin, I honestly can't think of anything I want or need. Really. Well, except for a blowjob, maybe. I could always use that," I said in jest, knowing that neither Matt or Robin would be offended, or take me seriously, for that matter. To say Robin was a flirt would be putting it mildly, and during the almost ten years the three of us had been friends, her flirting and Matt and I teasing and egging her on was the rule rather than the exception. It had never meant anything and as far as any of us knew at the time, never would mean anything.

That's not to say I never fantasized; Robin is a tall, hard-bodied woman with long, oh-so-shapely legs (which, after the pussy, are my favorite features on a woman) and naturally red hair, almost orange hair. I still consider her the second sexiest woman I know, second only to my own beautiful wife. Considering that at the time I was on a "losing streak" of sorts, having no girlfriend and no sex for at least a year, Robin was the basis for many a masturbation fantasy. Whether she knew or suspected that, I don't know, but she never did anything that would even remotely discourage such fantasies. She knew I liked her legs and being the flirt that she was frequently dressed in a way that highlighted her legs. I suppose the only reason I never tried to make a move is because Matt was (and is) probably my best friend and Robin is in the top five. No pussy is worth a guy's best friend.

"Look, just surprise me, okay?" I said, laughing. "If you insist on getting me something, just surprise me and whatever it is, I know I'll like it."

"Okay," Robin said. I could almost hear her grin over the phone. "So, what time will you be up Friday?" she asked, not being privy to my answer earlier.

"I'm going to leave work an hour early, so call it between six and six thirty. If anything changes, I'll let you know."

"Okay. I'll have dinner ready about seven in case you get held up by traffic." Then we said our goodbyes and hung up.

The rest of the week was busy with work, leaving me little time to think about my birthday or my friends. Whatever it was they were planning for me I would find out soon enough. Dwelling on it would only make the days seem longer.

When Friday arrived, I showered, threw a few things in the trunk of my car, and headed off to work. I worked through lunch, grabbing a quick bite at my desk, explaining that I was leaving early to get on the road as soon as possible.

I got to my friends' apartment a few minutes after six. Matt and Robin both greeted me and Matt ushered me off to the living room. Robin does not like company in the kitchen while she's cooking, so Matt and I spent the time relaxing and chatting until dinner was ready an hour later.

"Come and get it!" Robin called.

I turned around to walk to the table and nearly tripped over my jaw. Robin was standing facing away from me, on the side of the table closer to me, bent over, setting plates on the table. Bent over as she was, the bottom of her skirt just barely covered her ass, hanging perhaps a half an inch below the crease where her ass met her legs. Below that, her gorgeous, long legs trailed down, ending with her feet in a pair of strappy sandals. It was not what she was wearing an hour ago when I arrived, having changed, presumably, in the kitchen while finishing dinner.

She stayed bent over like that for only maybe two seconds, but it was still long enough for me to get a good view. After she straightened, she looked over her shoulder at me and smiled. I don't know if she had caught me staring or not, but if she had apparently she didn't mind.

We sat down to dinner. Matt insisted I sit at the head of the table as the guest of honor, with him on my right and Robin on my left. When Robin sat down, I noticed that while she was wearing the same white blouse as earlier, she had undone the top two or three buttons, giving me a tantalizing view of her chest. Robin is not particularly well-endowed, with teacup-sized B-cup breasts, but she is happy with what she has and that's good enough for me. As I said, I'm more of a leg-man.

We ate slowly and talked, catching up with one another, joking, and laughing. Then Robin asked me a question about work or something that she knew I couldn't answer in a few seconds and would take me a bit to answer. About thirty seconds into what I was saying, I felt something lightly brush against my leg. Thinking it was a fly or something, I nonchalantly reached down to brush it away and quickly discovered it was Robin's foot.

"Um..." I said, interrupting what I was saying. She continued to look me in the eye, listening, as though nothing at all was out of the ordinary. I coughed and took a drink, trying to cover my momentary pause. Then with great difficulty, I resumed what I was saying. Robin, knowing that I knew what she was doing, rubbed my crotch with the sole of her foot with great gusto.

With her rubbing my cock through my pants with her foot, I quickly started getting hard. In spite of my best efforts not to, in just a few seconds I was fully hard, and I could feel my cock pressed between my pants and my body. That was when she switched techniques, alternating between rubbing it with her foot and clenching and releasing it with her toes. Two can play at this game, I thought, and reached down and stroked her ankle and lower leg. Then I playfully dragged a couple of fingers from her heel to toes, causing her to giggle.

"Everyone done eating?" she asked, composing herself. Without waiting for a reply, she gathered up the plates and headed for the kitchen. "You don't want to get too full," she explained. "I want to make sure you have room for dessert."

My cock was so full and hard I thought it was going to rip through my pants. I looked over at Matt and he was grinning from ear to ear. I was nearly certain he was in on the whole thing, but not being 100% sure, I kept my mouth shut. A minute later, though, I had no more doubt.

Robin walked back in and stood beside me. "Are you ready for your birthday present?" she asked as she slipped off her sandals.

"Sure," I said, uncertainly.

She looked at Matt and smiled. He smiled back and nodded. If anything, her grin got even bigger. She indicated for me to push my chair back from the table, and as soon as I did she dropped to her knees in front of me and started working on my belt and trousers. "What..." I began, before realizing what a stupid question it would have been.

"It's your birthday present, silly! You said you wanted a blowjob, didn't you?" Without waiting for a reply, she successfully freed my cock from my pants and popped it in her mouth. I gasped. Her mouth was so fucking hot! She wrapped one hand around the base of my cock and with the other, she stroked my balls. "Mmm, I just love the taste of cock," she moaned around a mouthful of me.

"Mmm..." I moaned back. "You know I was only kidding about that."

She removed her mouth from my shaft, tonguing the head of my cock. "I wasn't," she said playfully.

Matt had his pants pushed halfway down and his own hard cock in his hand, stroking it slowly as he watched Robin play with my cock. "We've been thinking for a long time about a threesome, and since you're our best friend, you were the obvious choice. We knew you were joking when you said you wanted a blowjob, but we figured the opportunity was now or never. Sooner or later you just gotta fish or cut bait, y'know?"

Robin kept one hand wrapped around my cock, examining it. "Of course, if you want me to stop..." Was she kidding? Funny how I had somehow died and gone to Heaven without remembering it...

I put both hands on her head, forcing her mouth back down on my cock. She resumed sucking me, taking a little more into her mouth with each stroke. It took maybe three minutes for her to get the whole thing in her mouth. It's not that I'm really big; at six inches or so, I guess I'm about average, but she took her time getting the whole thing in. When she added more with each stroke, it was like a millimeter or two at a time.

I had often fantasized about Robin sucking my cock, wondering what it would feel like to have her hot mouth wrapped around my cock and watching that flame-red hair bobbing up and down on my crotch. Now that I was actually getting it, it was everything I had hoped or imagined it would be and more. I silently gave thanks that I had beat off both the night before and that morning. Otherwise, I wouldn't have lasted nearly as long as I wanted to.

Finally, she took a deep breath through her nose and plunged the rest of my cock into her mouth. That was all I could take. "I'm going to cum!" I cried out, warning her. I had no idea at the time if she liked the taste of cum or not.

"Mmm hmm!" she moaned eagerly, keeping her mouth right where it was.

It felt like my heart skipped a beat as the first shot of cum went into her throat, followed by the second, third, and fourth. It had been about a year since the last time I had sex - not counting masturbation - and I felt like I had a gallon of cum. She gagged slightly on about the third, but stayed put, receiving every last drop I had to give. When I was totally spent and she felt my cock going soft in her mouth, she slowly slid off of it. Then she smiled sweetly at me as she swallowed my load.

My orgasm was so intense that I couldn't speak or even think straight for maybe half a minute. "That was...incredible. Amazing. Out of this world. Any other superlatives you can think of, it was..." I said dreamily.

"Thank you," she said, standing to her feet. "And thank you for telling me when you were about to cum. Personally I love the taste, but not everyone does. You didn't know, so thank you for telling me."

"Anytime..." I breathed, a silly grin plastered across my face.

"Now," she said, unbuttoning her blouse, "how'd you like to 'return the favor', so to speak?" Facing me, she sat on the edge of the table with her legs dangling in front. She finished undoing her blouse, but left it on. Through the material I could see her nipples poking through.

I moved my chair closer to the table and looked over at Matt. He gave me a 'go ahead' nod, and I lifted her skirt as she rocked her hips to get it up around her waist.

There was the pussy I had fantasized about so many times over the years. Her lips were engorged and spread, turning them a deep pink that glistened with her wetness. She was completely shaved around her lips, with just a small, tightly trimmed patch of pubes two or three inches wide. She leaned back on her elbows at about a forty-five degree angle, placing her feet flat on my shoulders. As she leaned back, a small rivulet of juice ran out of her pussy and onto the table.

"Oh, man, you're wet," I said in awed amazement.

"Sucking cock always makes me wet," she said, looking lustfully at me.

I glanced at Matt one final time and, seeing no hesitation from him, dove in. Starting low at the base of her lips, I slowly dragged the tip of my tongue up the outside of her labia, paused to kiss her clit, and back down the other side. Then I repeated the process in reverse. She was delicious. There was no smell at all, just the tart juices of a woman in lust.

Next I moved inside, parting her lips further with my tongue, running it up the velvety smooth inner flesh, looking at the open hole of her vagina and further up, the erect shaft of her clit. Matt moved closer to watch and held her hand. That was incredibly erotic: eating a girl's pussy while she holds the hand of the man she loves.

"Mmm, oh yes, suck my clit," she said as she felt my tongue working its way that direction. However, I decided to tease her, paying attention to everything except her clit. Several times I neared it, even brushing lightly against it with my lips a couple of times as she panted in anticipation, only to veer off and direct my attention to something else as she grunted in frustration. Matt saw what I was doing and smiled. Still holding her hand, he took his other hand and pulled back the half of her blouse covering one breast, exposing her cute little mound and the hard nipple on top. After giving me a few seconds to look at it as I ate her, he took her nipple in his mouth.

"My clit...it needs attention," she moaned. If I thought she was wet before, she was positively flooded now. I took one finger and slipped it inside her. Her pussy welcomed it hungrily. I worked it back and forth for a bit, then added a second.

"It does, huh?" I said teasingly. She rocked and rotated her hips, bringing her clit directly to the forefront. "How bad does it need attention? Convince me."

"Real bad," she said, the frustration evident in her voice along with the lust. "Please...please..."

"Please?" I said, hovering my mouth directly above her clit, close enough that she could feel the heat of my breath. "Please what? What do you want?"

"Please..." she moaned, her voice nearly cracking, "please...suck my clit. Please. It needs sucked so bad."

Satisfied that she had waited long enough, I brought my tongue up from below her clit, dragging it into my mouth and closing my lips around it.

"Ohhh!" she cried, sitting nearly bolt upright on the table, nearly knocking Matt in the floor. "Ohh, yes! Oh, fuck yessss!!!" She grabbed my head, running her hands through my hair before resuming her semi-reclined position. Matt, having her breast torn from his mouth, thought better of resuming that and moved to the end of the table where I was sitting.

"Ohh, honey," she moaned, "he's eating me sooo good. You like that, baby? You like watching another man eat my pussy? He's sucking my clit and fucking me with his fingers."

"Oh, yeah," Matt said eagerly, taking one of her feet off my shoulder and gingerly bringing it to his mouth. Then he kissed her foot from heel to toes, finally sucking each individual toe. "You like it, baby?"

"Uh huh," she said, nodding vigorously. "Oh, yes! Dammit, yes!!! I love having another man eat me. I love thinking about my juices flowing down his throat, his tongue all over my little clit. Ohhh...ohhh...ohhh! Right there! Yes! Oh, don't stop don't stop don't stop...I'm cumming!!!! Dammit, I'm cummmminnnngggg!!!!" she said. She screamed a guttural, almost animal scream, slapping the table with her hands. The one foot still on my shoulder flew up, coming dangerously close to smacking me in the head. In a moment, she was still.

I stood up and walked around to her head, stroking her hair. She looked up at me and smiled.

Matt was fully hard and wasn't waiting another second. He lifted her legs high in the air, almost vertical, and pulled until her ass was nearly hanging off the end of the table. Then in one motion, he thrust forward and entered her to the hilt. I stayed at her head, still stroking her hair as he fucked her and she never took her eyes off me, looking at me with the same sleepy smile.

Matt continued to pump away at her. Being the only one of us who hadn't came yet, he wanted pussy: hard, fast, and rough. With each thrust into her, the whole table shook. Despite his roughness, I could tell that she was loving it. He continued to fuck her for about another minute, before pulling out and cumming all over her belly. Then he came up to her head and kissed her.

We each had about three more orgasms either the rest of the night or on Saturday. Matt ate her then fucked her while she sucked me, I ate her while she sucked off Matt, and Matt fucked her doggy style while I fucked her mouth. I never fucked her pussy because in the absence of a direct invitation to do so, I didn't want to assume anything. Oral is one thing, and as much as I wanted to fuck that red-haired pussy, more than that I didn't want to fuck up our friendship. The next time we got together, though, was a different story.

In the years since this event, I met and married a beautiful, sexy woman who became as good friends with Matt and Robin as I am, and yes, in due course of time, she was introduced to the special side of my relationship with the couple. While she was horrified and turned off about the very notion at first, she eventually came around. Neither couple ever became "general" swingers, but in the years since we have gotten together with our friends on several occasions, a few times even swapping partners for a few days. It's a big turn-on for us and something that while we don't do it on anything approaching a "regular" basis, it is something we greatly enjoy for a change of pace.