Birthday Delight Ch. 01

Story Info
Dedication birthday story for a good friend of mine.
2.5k words
4.36
23.4k
15
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a special birthday story dedicated to a good friend of mine. No infringement is intended. Everyone involved is over the age of consent. (18)

*****

It's 9am, August 30th and here I am working on my 26th birthday for someone that didn't show up. I'm Aaron Kinkle and my stats are not important right now, but if you must know, I have dirty blonde hair and brown eyes. I work at a local dine in restaurant cleaning tables.. a busboy in other words. When I'm not doing that, I wrap forks, spoon and knives in napkins, kind of like prep work in a way and I clean the parking lot of trash.

Anyway, I just came from the bathroom washing my hands from cleaning off the parking lot. As I headed back to the sink area to get the utensils, the store manager, Diane McKinney approached me smiling. "Hey Aaron, happy birthday. Thank you for coming in on short notice."

"It's no problem, Mrs. Diane." I replied. "I wanted to enjoy my day since it's my birthday but I guess duty calls."

"I know and I apologize but Jeremy couldn't make it." she told me with a bit of a sad tone to it. "I really can't say why but truth is..."

As she was talking, I noticed how chesty she was to be her age. Don't get me wrong but Diane looked great at 40 and had a nice rack to go with it.I quickly looked her in the eyes before she caught me staring.

"..but anyway thanks for coming in for me Aaron. I really appreciate it."

"Anytime Mrs. Diane." I replied as I grabbed a plate of fork, knives and spoons. I reached over and grabbed napkins from the holder and sat them next to the forks.

"I'll leave you to your work now. Have a great day and happy birthday again." Diane told me before she turned and walked away. As she walked away, I noticed one more thing about the 40 year manager, she had a nice ass in those jeans. I wonder is it firm or is it soft? I shook my head to clear it of those thoughts. I'm so wrong about thinking that way about her but any red blooded male would be the same way.

With plate of utensils all collected, I made my way out into the lobby and sat in the first booth I saw. I grabbed a napkin, fork, knife, and spoon and went to work on my task. Ten minutes into my work I heard my name. My head snapped up and I saw Diane carrying a cake towards me with some of my fellow employees singing "Happy Birthday" to me.

I smiled as one of the female employees grabbed the plate of wrapped utensils I worked on and sat them on another table. Diane sat the cake down in front of me as the song finished up. One of the ladies called out "Make a wish." so I did. With my eyes closed, I took a deep breath and blew out the candles to cheers and applause from the employees.

I picked up the knife next to the cake and started to cut into it as my cell phone went off. As it vibrated in my pocket, I put the knife down and pulled it out. I flipped it open and saw it was a message from one of my best friends, Lyn. The message read:

"Happy birthday Aaron. Stop by later, V and I have something for you."

I smiled as I flipped the phone closed and returned it to my pocket. A chorus of "oohs" came from the girls with one of them saying "Someone's going to get lucky tonight." The "oohs" went to giggling as I smiled more before speaking.

"That was a friend telling me happy birthday. Nothing more."

I reached for the knife again and cut into the cake. When done cutting, each of the girls came up and got their piece before either saying happy birthday to me or kissing me on the cheek. The cake was given out and I got my own piece.

Everyone enjoyed their piece of cake as I was enjoying mine. When I put the last forkful of cake in my mouth, Diane called my attention. "Aaron, I need to see you in the office when you're done." I nodded as I swallowed my last piece of cake. Diane walked towards the office and I caught myself staring at her mature backside again. I sighed and shook my head. If I only got the chance...

Ten minutes later after washing the moist cake down with two glasses of milk, I made my way to Diane's office. The door was closed so I stood there for a second thinking on what she wanted. I shook my head and knocked on the door. "Come in." was heard through the door. I turned the knob and entered. "You wanted to see me, Mrs. Diane?" I asked.

I did as I was told and sat in front of her desk and faced her. Diane sat at behind her desk with her glasses on, typing away on her computer. Knowing those glasses she has on, that means I'm in for a serious business talk. After a couple of seconds, she printed something, closed the program out and shut down her computer. She looked at me and began speaking.

"Okay Aaron. First off I want to tell you again, happy birthday." I smiled as she continued. "Second, I've been doing some thinking. Since you've been doing excellent work and always on time ready to work, I've thought about this for some time and I want to promote you to assistant manager." My smile grew wider when I heard that. "Really? Wow... I don't know what to say, Mrs. Diane."

"No words just yet, Aaron." Diane removed her glasses and looked at me. "I'm going to give you a raise and your managerial training will start tomorrow."

"I-I.. erm..thank you Mrs. Diane. I will do my best on this position." I told her. Truly I was at a lost for words. A promotion and a raise that quickly? Wow..

"Think nothing of it Aaron. Just continue to do what you do and you'll be fine." Diane told me as she stood up. "Now.. for my gift to you." She walked over to where I was sitting. I looked at her with confusion. "Gift? The cake and the promotion wasn't a gift?"

"It was but there's one more part to your gift, Aaron." Diane told me as she looked me in the eyes. "I've seen how you've been looking at me and I'm very flattered."

Oh man, she caught me looking at her. I mean she's hot to be 40 with a big rack and butt. What other guy wouldn't do the same? My thoughts were interrupted as she straddled me. "Umm.. Mrs. Diane."

She smiled at me. "Do you want your gift or not, Aaron?" I nodded. "Good. Now what happens in this room, stays in this room, okay?" I nodded again. "Good." She leaned forward and kissed me gently on the lips. My eyes went wide for second as I felt her soft plump lips press against mine. I returned the kiss for a second to show interest and I felt her tongue brush against my lips.

My lips parted briefly and Diane's tongue invaded my mouth. She kissed me with much lust as my hand snaked around and rested on her jean covered butt. I gave it a gently squeeze getting a moan from her in my mouth for my efforts. She broke the kiss and smiled at me and my hands continued to squeeze her big backside. "I take it you like my butt Aaron?" She asked me.

I smiled. "Yes ma'am and your big busty chest too."

Diane smiled as she leaned back lifted her shirt up. She stopped below she reached her mature big tits. "You mean these?" She asked as she resumed lifting her shirt and shown me her bra covered breasts. My eyes were instantly glued to them. A yellow lacy bra covered her D cup tits. Diane smiled as she saw my expression. "I can make that view much better." She told me as she reached around and unclasped her bra.

She caught the cups of the bra and held it to her breasts, teasing me a little. I had a pleading look on my face in a way asking her to let the bra go. She winked and lowered the cups revealing her beautiful cantaloupe sized breasts with bright pink eraser sized nipples. My eyes almost bugged out when I saw how big they actually are.

I leaned forward a little but stopped and looked into her eyes for permission. Diane nodded as I leaned forward and kissed on her breasts. I took one of her nipples in my mouth and gently sucked on it as she moaned. "Mmm.. just like that Aaron." I swirled my tongue around the hardened nipple a few times before giving it a gentle suck.

Diane moaned after the suck before she told me. "Do the other one." And offered it to me. I did what I was told with no hesitation. I wrapped my lips around her nipple and sucked for all it's worth. Diane held my head in place as I continued to suck on her exposed breast. My hands were still squeezing on her jean clad backside.

"That feels so good Aaron." Diane moaned out. A couple of minutes after sucking and squeezing, Diane pulled back dislodging her tit from my hungry mouth. "There's something else I want to do as part of your gift."

I had a confused look on my features. "Okay."

She went on to explain. "Now, we can't have sex.. not here. But we can do something else that'll feel just as good." Diane got off my lap and worked on the button of my jeans. She reached in and fished out my 8 inch hard on. She smiled as she began to jerk me off. My eyes instantly closed as I enjoyed Diane's soft hands on my manhood. "But first.."

The mature manager bend down and the head of my member in her mouth. "Mmm.." Diane started to suck me off taking more and more in her throat. I was amazed at her skills as she shown little to no gag reflex. She released me from my oral prison covering my member in her saliva as she started to jerk me off slowly.

I looked Diane in her eyes as she continued to jerk my slick member. Mouth slight agape as I wanted to say something but no sounds came out but soft moans. Diane smiled. "Like that?" She asked me. All I could do was nod. This blonde beauty had me under her spell and I was loving every second of it.

"Good then you're going to enjoy this." She told me as she released my rod. I watched on as she stood up and went over to her desk. She opened the desk drawer and pulled out a bottle of lotion. She opened the bottle and applied some of it on her hands and on her breasts. She walked back over to me while rubbing the lotion on her hands and all over her breasts. She took extra care in rubbing the lotion in between the middle of her breasts.

After rubbing in the lotion, she took her place back in front of me. She took her breasts and surrounded my rod with them. She winked and started moving her breasts up and down on my rod, getting low moan for her effort. "Such.. soft.. boobs." I moaned out. Diane continued the titjob as I clenched the couch cushions. "So good... Mrs.. Diane." Diane sped up as I started to buck my hips trying to pump between her soft boobs.

Diane started to suck on the head of my rod as she continued the titjob. Feeling her warm mouth on the head of my rod made my toes curl and it felt so good. After 10 minutes of the mixed oral/titjob, the pressure started to build. Diane knew that it was building up and sped up. "I can't hold it anymore Mrs. Diane." I warned.

"It's okay. Go ahead and cum Aaron." Diane told me while maintaining the quick pace. Before I shot my first load, Diane covered my tip with her mouth. I came and came hard as I shot blast after blast of my man milk in Diane's mouth. I thought she was going to be disgusted by it, but she swallowed every drop. She let go the tip of my rod and stuck out her tongue. "Aahh.." she went before she licked her lips. "Mmm.. all gone." She developed a devious smirk on her features. "I love the taste of cum, Aaron."

She gripped me again and started to lick my shaft up and down wanting to get the remnants of my cum before she released her soft grip on my member. The mature blonde stood up and grabbed her shirt and put it back on. "Your cum is very sweet Aaron. You drink a lot of juice?"

I stood up, tucked my rod in my boxers, and pulled my pants up. "Yes ma'am. Any kind of fruit juice." Her next statement surprised me.

"Good cause I can use a lot more of that." Diane smiled.

"What do you mean Mrs. Diane?" I asked while buttoning my pants.

"I mean I would like to suck and swallow you more often, Aaron." Diane answered me as she looked me in the eyes. She was serious, very serious. I smiled and responded.

"Okay. Just.. let me know when you want to do that, Mrs. Diane."

The mature blonde walked up to me and placed her hand on my jean covered rod. "It's going to be soon Aaron, real soon. I got one more birthday gift for you before you leave for the day."

My eyebrow raised as I saw Diane walk over to her desk and picked up the paper that printed out. She returned with the paperwork and gave them to me. She looked me in the eyes and said, "Keep these to yourself and don't show anyone."

I looked at the paperwork and found out that it wasn't paperwork, they were pictures of her nude and in provocative poses. I looked back at her and she winked. "Enjoy those." She said with a smile. "Now get going and I'll see you tomorrow."

I nodded and put the paperwork/pictures in my pocket. I had a smile on my face as I walked up to the register and clocked out. One of the girl saw the smile and asked "Was it a good talk with Mrs. Diane?"

I nodded. "Yes and she's sending me home early for another birthday present. I'll see you later."

The girl smiled and told me happy birthday again before I walked out the restaurant doors. So far this has been the best birthday ever. And with my two friends waiting for me, I guess that it's only going to get better.