Birthday Fun

Story Info
Dominant man's partner turns the tables.
1.2k words
4.35
23.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
miffy
miffy
6 Followers

As you walk in the door I slap your face

"How dare you, you bastard, you know that when you go out you take me with you. You do not pull anyone without me being there to enjoy it. Get down on your knees."

You kneel before me surprised at this change of roles but loving it.

"I'm going to do to you what you do to me, you cunt. By the end of this you will be worshipping me like you make me worship you."

I slip a leather collar round your neck and attach a chain to it.

"Come on doggy, follow mistress like a good doggy."

I walk in front of you my stiletto heels clicking on the stone floor. I open the door to the cellar.

"Go down the stairs backwards. I want you to look up at me while you do it."

As you start to work your way backwards down the stairs you obediently keep your eyes on me. I take off my silk blouse revealing a black leather peephole bra and as my skirt drops to the floor you gasp appreciatively at the long black leather boots and lack of panties. Once you're at the bottom of the stairs I command

"Stay."

and you obey.

I walk slowly down the stairs your eyes on me all the time. I pick up the chain again and lead you over to the wall.

"Good boy, now sit and stay."

I love having you obey my commands and have to stop myself from asking you to roll over or play dead. I sit on the large oak chair, casually putting a leg over each arm, spreading my pussy open for you to see. I still hold the long chain loosely in one hand.

"Strip."

And I watch as you slowly undress, I gasp with pleasure as I see your hard cock released from your jeans,

"Good boy."

I say with a smile once you are naked. I walk back towards you and as I get close your hands come up to touch me

"Bad boy."

I say slapping your hands away. I lead you closer to the wall and pull you to your feet with the chain. Pressing my body hard against yours I take each hand in turn and slip them into the manacles on the wall.

Once you are chained up I walk away to appreciate your helpless state. I am so wet I'm surprised it's not running down my legs. I return to the chair and collect the nipple claps and a long leather strip. I return to you swinging the leather strap as I go.

"How bad were you?"

"Very bad." you whisper.

"Good."

I reply as I bring the strap round hard against your stomach. God the noise it makes turns me on so much.

I take another swing at you and enjoy watching the welt rise across your chest. I run my hand over the wound and lean down to kiss it. You taste so good I work up your body to your neck. I nibble gently and then using my incisors bite down hard letting out a gasp of pleasure as I break the skin and leave two beautiful puncture marks. It feels so good I do it again and again working down to your nipples. They are so erect and feel so good on my tongue.

I stop myself from drawing blood there and instead attached the nipple clamps, running the leather strap between the rings attached to them. As I walk away the leather tightens pulling your nipples out. Once I at back at the chair I resume my previous position.

"Watch me"

I command unnecessarily as you haven't taken your eyes off me yet. I lay the end of the strap on my thigh and start to run my hands over my stomach and up to my nipples which are protruding from the peephole bra. I roll my buds between my fingers, leaning back and enjoying myself. I can't wait any longer and take my hands to my hot wet pussy. I start to rub myself taking the ends of the strap in my masturbating hand so with each stroke your nipple get pulled and then released.

"So did you pull?" I ask.

"Yes." you say breathily.

"Who?" I demand.

"The blonde." you reply.

My heart nearly stops we've had our eyes on her for weeks ever since she had worn a sheer pink top through which we could clearly see her huge brown nipples.

"What did you do?" I am dying to know.

"Kissed her and got my mouth on her gorgeous tits" you willingly tell me.

The speed of my strokes are increasing now as I imagine watching you with one of her tits in your mouth

"And?" I have to know more.

"I still don't know if she's a collar and cuffs blonde as she was completely bare like a child but I still shoved my fingers inside her pussy" I do the same to my throbbing sex as you describe it

"God she was sooo tight in, out, in, out again and again. Until I could feel her on the edge.." (which was about where I was) "then I pushed hard against her g-spot until I felt her orgasm pulling my fingers deeper and deeper into her"

I cry out as my orgasm over takes me and I lean back letting the waves wash over me. I look up and smile at you

"You will be punished" I promise

I walk back to you and tie a blindfold round your eyes, release you from the manacles and remove the nipple clamps.

"On your knees again, dog" I command

You suddenly feel the whip of a cane against your arse as I lay into you again and again with all my strength. You cry out in a mixture of pleasure and pain as the skin starts to rise in response to the beating. I stop and you hear my heels click as I walk away from you. As I walk back you try to imagine what will happen next....

I take hold of the chain which is still attached to your collar and walk round behind you. You can feel the cold of the chain across your back as I grasp your buttocks with both hands and pull them apart. Then you feel the coldness of a dildo pressing against your arsehole.

"I'm gonna fuck you like you fuck me" I whisper, horse with excitement. I slowly press the strap-on harder and harder into your tightness. God what a turn on penetrating you. I start to move in and out, pulling on the chain to increase the pressure on your throat. The leather ties of the strap-on are rubbing against my clit and arsehole as I fuck you harder and faster working for my pleasure, holding your hips as I slam faster and faster into you.

"Oh God" I moan as the chaffing leather turns me on higher and higher, watching the dildo going in and out of you. As I cum I push hard into you and you cry out as your orgasm overtakes you. I release my hold on the chain and slowly pull out of you.

Immediately pressing my wet tongue against your sore stretched hole. Licking you as you relax. I look down to see your cum on the stone floor.

"Lick it up you dirty bastard" I command and you willingly comply.

Once it is all clean I take your face in my hands and kiss you deep and hard loving the taste of you.

You pull away and look deep into my eyes.

"Thank you" you whisper.

"Happy Birthday" I reply.

miffy
miffy
6 Followers