Birthday Gifts Fit for a Prince Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharmingVixen
CharmingVixen
1,049 Followers

Slowly Jade got to her feet dragging the sheet after her.

"Walk across the room," he instructed.

Jade lifted her foot to take the first step and nearly crumpled to the floor. Her muscles were too sore and fatigued to make the journey. She sank back down on to the bed.

"Your body is too lax to carry you across the room because I destroyed you with physical pleasure last night. And you want to walk away from that? Do you think you will ever feel as alive as you did last night in my arm? Do you think you can just go back to your life as though I never entered it? Your life is here Jade. Forget the past."

Jade retreated inside herself, at once angry and hopeless. "Okay."

Akim did not for one second trust that that was the end of it but for now he let it rest. He had duties to attend to.

That night Akim summoned Jade to his bed. She came willingly dressed in a manner that she knew would please him.

Uppermost in her mind was the thought that she was a slave, of no worth, only to be used. She had to keep those thoughts present to put on the performance she had spent all day perfecting.

She bowed low before him. "Good evening My Prince." No slip of the tongue for her tonight. Tonight she would be exactly what he expected her to be, a perfect love slave.

If she was to have any chance at escape she first had to be taken off his roster of desirable sex slaves. If this happened she believed less attention would be paid to her on the whole and she would better be able to explore the palace for weaknesses.

She crossed over to his supine figure without being summoned and slid the clothes from her person. She moved quietly up the bed and kneeled between his spread thighs.

Without hesitation her mouth wrapped around his semi-erect cock. One hand stroked feverishly at the base and the other gently massaged his scrotum. She played with him just long enough for him to get hard and slid onto his pleasure rod in a seamless transition.

Before he had penetrated her more than twice she started moaning restlessly. "Oh Akim. Oh my God. You're the best lover in the world Akim. Oh yes. More. More."

Her words were clearly just that, words.

The hands that moved agitatedly over her body as though she was in the throes of some terrible passion were just a mockery of desire.

And the rhythm she practiced on his throbbing length was for his pleasure, not her own. She sat absolutely erect on his hips so that he wouldn't accidently rub against her G-spot or her clitoris.

She continued pumping up and down until she noticed his flesh start to soften inside of her. Her eyes snapped open to look at the hard glitter in his just before he pushed her off. "Leave me."

She bowed before making her departure, thankful that her long hair hid her mischievous smirk from his cold eyes. "I'm sorry I did not give My Prince pleasure. I will endeavor to do better the next time," she promised.

Her swaying hips carried her from his presence. If she could just keep her peace of mind and perform thus every time she would be cast away in no time. Thankfully he hadn't lifted a hand to pleasure her or she might have failed.

Resisting her own purposeless touch was a simple matter. Resisting his aggressive touch would take sterner stuff. She returned to her quarters to refortify her defenses for the next time, a small smile playing about her mouth.

Li'ir observed her silently from the shadows.

CharmingVixen
CharmingVixen
1,049 Followers
12