Birthday Girl

Story Info
A BDSM birthday scene with multiple partners.
6.1k words
4.42
29.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
girlowned
girlowned
16 Followers

(I would like to say thank DaddyDionysius for looking over my work again. Your help is greatly appreciated.

This story is a special request from Master, I hope you all enjoy it. Please leave me any comments you have and I would love your votes.

Thank you,

GirlOwned)

Birthday Girl

I sat at my desk, trying to do some blogging to keep my mind off the fact that it was my birthday. Well, not actually that it was my birthday, but more about what I would be doing. I knew Master had something special planned, he just wouldn't give me any clues.

Startled from my thoughts by a loud knock at the door, I rose and hurried over. The door opened to a delivery man in a khaki shorts outfit. He held out a large envelope and one of those little machines for me to sign.

As soon as the door closed, I tore into the envelope, thinking that it could be from Master. My excitement waned a little when the only thing that slid out was a small plastic rectangle, a magnetic strip on the back. A credit card? What the - I flipped it over, seeing Master's handwriting scrawled across a yellow sticky.

#1540, 5 P.M. sharp, follow instructions in room

I pulled the sticky off to reveal the name of a hotel, The Peabody. My excitement mounted as I raced around to the computer, quickly typing in the name of the hotel. I told myself that I needed the address, but I knew it was more about wanting to see the hotel. The site flashed up and I clicked on it, my eyes growing wide. Wow, that's a nice hotel. I wonder what type of room Master got us?

I glanced at the clock and realized that it was already four. With my propensity for getting lost, even with electronic help, I knew I had to leave now. I raced around throwing things into an over-night bag, hoping the instructions Master mentioned allowed time for me to freshen up. I zipped out to the car and keyed the address into the GPS, then off I went.

***

No doubt I looked like a country bumpkin when I walked into The Peabody. I couldn't have opened my eyes wider if I'd tried, and I did. I knew Master had something special planned, but I never expected anything that grandiose. From the contemporary design and royal palm trees, soaring marble entry and halls, exotic orchids, pricey art and decorations, to the cascading waterfalls and fountains with real live ducks in them, this was certainly a luxury hotel.

I had visions of ball gowns, tuxes, and orchestras in my head as I made my way to the fifteenth floor. Slipping the key card in the slot, I pushed the door open and walked in. The amazing room was decorated in earth tones of browns, tans, and greens. The furniture was made with rich, deep wood tones, polished to a high shine. The bed looked very inviting with the corner turned down and the fluffy pillows stacked high. There was a seating area with a sofa and chair, coffee and end table; but these had been moved around, and the desk chair was sitting where the coffee table should have been with plenty of space around it. Sitting on the chair seat were a black bra and panties, negligee, and blindfold.

I saw a note sitting on the corner of the desk. Flipping it open as I picked it up, I read Master's instructions.

You have 1 hour; bathe & moisturize, wash & style hair, light makeup-none on eyes, dress in lingerie. At 5:55 sit in chair & put blindfold on. From this point on you will not speak unless asked a direct question. You will not remove blindfold, for any reason, unless you have been sitting alone for 20 minutes or you hear my ring tone.

- Master

Heart pounding with excitement and just a little trepidation, mind racing with thoughts of what Master could possibly have planned, I set to my tasks. I wished I had time to luxuriate in that amazing tub, but I did not want to risk being late. At five minutes to six, I sat in the chair, secured the blindfold over my face, and took a couple of deep breaths to calm myself.

I heard a loud click in the direction of the door, startling me enough that I jumped slightly. My heart started pounding again; I badly wanted to ask who was there, but knew to follow Master's instructions to the letter. I thought I could hear fabric brushing against fabric, but the sound was so light that I couldn't be sure. I figured it had to be Master, but why the blindfold? Had he brought someone with him?

Soft music started floating around the room, then steadily grew louder. It wasn't so loud that neighbors would complain, hopefully, but it was loud enough to effectively muffle sounds.

I let out a little squeaky noise when I felt something brushed across the fabric over my right nipple, then the left. I felt the material of my negligee being brushed down over my arms and fall down to my hips. The fact that no one had spoken a word before touching me had my mind whirling with curiosity, and my breath hitching with the unknown. I felt hands grip my arms, pulling me up from the chair. The negligee slipped over my hands and pooled at my feet just as I felt fingers wedge under the elastic on either side of my hips. My panties slid down my legs and tugged at my feet until I raised them, one by one, and the scrap of material was removed.

I fought the urge to cover myself, then felt silly. Master has seen every inch of me he could possibly see, so why was I embarrassed? Of course, I didn't know if Master was the only one there. My bra tightened as fingers worked the clasp, then loosened and was pulled from my body. I shivered when I was completely exposed, not a scrap of material left to cover my body.

I felt hands cover both of my breasts, then squeeze and pull out, the fingers gliding over my skin until they reached the peaks. The hands couldn't belong to Master, they were too large and rough. I gasped softly, arching my back a little with the sudden pain in my nipples, pinched between thumb and forefinger. A jolt of electricity shot straight to my clit as my nipples were pinched, pulled, and twisted, causing soft moans to escape my lips. The fingers left my breasts and I wanted to cry out in protest. No, don't stop.

A hand moved between my legs, pushing directly up against my pussy. What felt like two fingers pushed deeply into my hot hole, no playing around or teasing, just pushing right in. My pussy offered no resistance, already wet from anticipation and the excitement of the unknown. I blushed, knowing whoever was there would know just what a wanton slut I really am. I moaned loudly as the fingers moved and curled inside me before pulling out. They were suddenly at my mouth, rubbing my flavor along my lips before pushing between. I licked and sucked the two large fingers, trying to get to all of my juices.

I let out a frightened little yelp as the fingers were pulled from my mouth and pushed against my chest. The unexpected move caused me to lose my balance and plop down on the chair. My arms were grabbed forcefully and pulled behind the chair back. I felt something wrapping around my wrists, then they were pulled tight against the wood, immobile. Something was wrapped around each ankle and secured to the front chair legs. I could not help the little whimper in the back of my throat at being rendered blind and helpless, unable to hear anything except music, with no idea who was in the room with me.

I felt strong hands on my knees, pushing my legs open as wide as they could go. Then a mouth pressed against my pussy, my hungry folds being sucked and licked. I moaned loudly as the mouth found my clit, teasing and pulling at it roughly, causing my hips to twitch. Hands unexpectedly grabbed my face, making me cry out. As my mouth opened to form the sound, a cock shoved inside. I gagged as it went straight to the back of my throat, the head slipping down and my lips pressed tightly against the skin at the base.

My pulse sped with the realization that there was at least two men there, one ravishing my pussy and the other deep in my mouth. I thought the cock was too large to be Master's, but it was hard to tell. It became difficult to breathe with it down my throat, not backing out an inch. I gagged a few more times, tears starting to leak under the blindfold. The cock finally pulled back, the head resting on my tongue as I took a few much needed breaths. When I closed my mouth over the head to suck, it started moving in and out, keeping a steady rhythm. The mouth on my clit was joined by fingers that started pumping in and out of my wet hole.

I started writhing against the mouth on my pussy as my excitement grew, the cock still working my mouth steadily. I whimpered with need, my orgasm close. The cock in my mouth sped up, going faster and harder, pushing further down my throat. I tried to scream as my orgasm hit me with full force, but was unable to make much sound with my throat full. My pussy clenched, grabbing at the fingers inside me even as the cock raped my mouth. The wicked man between my legs clamped his lips around my clit, sucking hard. My clit was so sensitive I didn't know if I would be able to take it, but then the cock exploded down my throat.

There was so much cum to swallow, I almost forgot about my clit as my throat worked the thick liquid.

The cock was suddenly pulled from my mouth, the face moved from between my legs. I drew in air, trying to catch my breath. Fingers pushed between my lips, forcing my mouth open. Something pressed against my bottom teeth, forcing my mouth open more, then started wedging in against my top teeth. It was trying to stretch my mouth so wide that I didn't think it would fit. I groaned when it finally pushed inside, my lips stretched tightly, the pressure on my jaw great, as fingers worked behind my head.

My tongue peeked out, wanting to know the source of my pain, but met air. Perplexed, I ran my tongue along my bottom teeth until it met the object pressing against them. I followed it with my tongue, around to the side, up, over, around again. Just as I realized that it must be an "O" ring in my mouth, I felt a tug and a hard pinch on my right nipple. I hissed in air, but it was more like a gulp with my mouth open so wide. The pressure did not ease as my other nipple was given the same treatment.

I was left alone for a bit, contemplating my situation; the hard ache in my jaw and the dull ache in my nipples. I felt saliva pooling in my mouth; unable to close it, I tilted my head back so I could swallow. Both of my nipples pulled up and the pain increased. I quickly moved my head forward again, the pain eased but saliva dribbled from my mouth. I gave a squeak of displeasure and embarrassment, jerking my head back again to stop the saliva. I tried to yelp as the pain in my nipples increased quite a bit more.

I moved my head forward, tentatively, then back and to the side, testing. Every movement of my head had some kind of effect on the clamps on my nipples. My options were to either let the saliva pool and dribble out of my mouth, down my body; or to brave the pain in my nipples as I tilted my head back to swallow. Dang, sneaky man. Master knows drooling embarrasses me, even more so in front of others.

My hands were itching to wipe the drool I could already feel running down my body. I felt more pooling up to the edge of my lip and decided to brave the pain rather than the humiliation of drooling. I moaned as I tilted my head back, the chains connected to my nipples becoming very taut as I swallowed as much saliva as I could. I tilted my head forward again to ease the pain, my cheeks flaming red from the knowledge that I was being watched.

Who all was in the room with me? i bet Master is loving this, seeing my struggle between embarrassment and pain. What if Master wasn't even in the room right now? Maybe those present did not realize the full extent of my dilemma. The ache in my jaw took my mind off of such thoughts; I don't think my mouth had ever been stretched that wide before. I felt the drool building again, but just as I started to tilt my head back, something pushed through the ring and into my mouth.

As it slid across my tongue, strings of saliva pushed around the ring and dribbled down my chest. I whimpered in mortification, trying to pull away. A hand pressed the back of my head, I could taste pre-cum as the cock pushed deeper into my mouth, hitting my throat. I gagged, causing more saliva to spill out. My open throat was taken advantage of as the cock pushed even farther in my mouth. More gagging allowed the head to slip down my throat. The ring opening my mouth so wide inhibited my ability to fight my gag reflex, I gagged more and more. Saliva now felt like it covered my chest, dripping down between my legs.

A gurgle of alarm vibrated around the cock deep in my throat. I was scared I would throw up because I couldn't control the gagging. The thought of that embarrassment completely overrode the drool factor. Finally, the cock pulled out and I gulped in air, tilting my head as far back as I could to swallow over and over, unconcerned about the pain in my nipples.

When I brought my head forward, I felt fingers working the ties at my wrists and ankles. I hoped they didn't stop there, I badly wanted the ring removed from my aching mouth. But as soon as I was free from the chair, hands raised me to my feet. My legs were a bit shaky as I was led away. The hands took me to the bed, pushed my butt down against the mattress, then pushed back against my chest. It took a minute before I realized they wanted me to scoot to the middle of the bed.

***

Once I was in position, they laid me down and went to work on my hands and feet again. My hands were pulled over my head, then secured so I couldn't bring them back down. My legs were spread to each corner of the bed, then tied wide open. A pillow was taken from under my head and pushed under my butt, raising my pussy and ass off the bed.

I was a little relieved because I could swallow without the pain on my nipples now, but the ache in my jaw was only getting worse. The bed shook and I felt weight pressing into the mattress, allowing me to follow the movements as someone moved up by my head. I felt the mattress indent on the left side of my head, then the right. Warm skin pressed against and around my biceps, but not hands. Someone was kneeling above my face, but what were they doing?

A sharp slap against my pussy forced a yelp from my throat, I sputtered, not expecting that much saliva to fill my air way. I used my tongue to help close my throat so I wouldn't start gagging again as hands moved behind my head to unfasten the ring strap. Relief flooded through me with the knowledge that I would be able to close my aching jaw. Another sharp slap, another yelp and struggle with my saliva. I tried to groan, wanting to beg the person above me to remove the ring. Please, anything you want. Just get this out of my mouth. My pussy lips were stinging, but the ache in my jaw and the fear of choking on my saliva were much bigger worries for me.

Slap!

The pain was so great this time that I couldn't keep my tongue in place and started choking a bit. Hands gripped my head and turned it to the side, allowing saliva to run out onto the bed. I gasped in air around whimpers of pain. My head was turned back and I felt fingers on the ring in my mouth. I groaned as it was worked free of my upper teeth and pulled from my mouth. I wanted to close my mouth, but it ached so badly I wasn't sure I could. I groaned again, trying to force my jaws closed; but before I could, another cock was pushed into my mouth.

I wanted to cry, beg, scream, or promise to suck him off for hours; whatever it took to get him to let me work my jaw loose, to stop the aching. Instead, his cock started working between my lips, over my tongue, forcing my mouth to open wider again. Thankfully, it wasn't as wide as before; a little of the ache started to ease.

Slap! My jaw tensed, wanting to clench against the pain on my tender pussy lips. I caught myself just in time not to bite on the cock still in my mouth. It would serve him right if i did. I knew such thoughts were unbecoming of a girl such as myself, even as I felt another sharp slap and the cock push further into my mouth. I fought past the pain in my jaw and started sucking and licking the cock, hoping to distract the person above me from going for my throat again. I wasn't sure I could handle much more gagging.

He pulled out of my mouth and slapped my cheek with his hard cock. I took the opportunity to work my jaw, trying to ease the ache. Before I could do much good, he thrust back between my lips. I'm not sure if he noticed what I was doing, or just wanted in again.

Slap!

My hips rose off the bed from the pain of whatever was spanking my pussy. I squealed around the cock, once again trying not to clench my jaws and bite. Another thrust of the cock, another slap on my tender pussy, over and over. I couldn't stop my body from writhing, trying to get away from the lashes. I wasn't allowed to exercise my jaw to relieve its ache. I couldn't keep the tears from leaking out the sides of the blindfold.

I concentrated on not tearing off the cock in my mouth as my mind began to drift through the pain. I soon felt like the cock was the pain; every time it thrust into my mouth I felt more stinging needles against my hot, swollen pussy. I moaned and sucked, licked and gasped, silently cheering them on.

***

I blinked behind the blindfold, suddenly realizing that things had changed. My pussy felt like it was twice its normal size, burning and throbbing. My jaw still ached, but it was empty so I could open and close it to relieve the muscles. My feet were free and someone was running their palms up and down the tops of my legs while another worked to release my hands.

I sighed with relief as I worked my jaw muscles, very glad to finally be free of the ring and cock. My arms were released and I was pulled to a sitting position. All relief fled from my mind as the "O" ring rolled off my chest, yanking on the chains to dangle around my stomach. I yelped, futilely trying to cringe away.

Hands moved up to squeeze both of my breasts, then more pain in my nipples as the clamps were removed. I hissed air between my teeth, blood suddenly flowing back to both of my pained peaks. I realized that they must have worked together because the hands were still squeezing as fingers started massaging my tender nipples. I sighed my thanks, wanting to speak the words, but knowing it was forbidden.

Something pressed against my hand, and I closed my fingers over it. Recognizing the familiar water bottle, I sucked at it greedily, not caring that it dribbled down my chest. The cool water was actually a relief, even though it stung as it flowed over my sore pussy.

The bottle was removed from my hands, then my body was manipulated until I was on my hands and knees with somebody under me. My head was guided down until my mouth pressed against a semi-hard cock. I nuzzled it with my nose and lips, then licked it lightly. I ran my tongue down to the base, lower to the balls. I licked all over the balls, sucking bits of the loose flesh between my lips, finally taking one into my mouth. I heard a moan above me and smiled. It was the first distinct moan I'd heard yet.

From the taste and sound, I was almost sure it was Master I pleased, but the darn music was just too loud to be sure. I sucked the other ball into my mouth with the first, almost getting them both in before it slipped out again. The balls were just too large, and my jaw too sore, to accomplish the task. I let the first one slip out, then sucked the second one all the way in, giving it a gentle tug as my tongue played. The second ball slipped from my lips and I placed a light kiss on both of them before gliding my tongue back up to the shaft.

girlowned
girlowned
16 Followers
12